Just a Nice Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whined, he told me to stop, but we both knew there was no way I could stop.

Finally, I actually felt a 'pop' and I was suddenly balls deep in my best bud's ass.

"Oh holy fuck!" he screamed and his sperm shot out and covered my belly.

We kissed, then I started sliding my cock in and out of his tight hole. He wrapped his legs around me and we fucked, two men in love, two friends sharing an intimate moment. He came again, squirting a thick glob of spunk on me when I stiffened and shot my load up his ass.

Then we smoked the joints I'd swiped from Vickie. About two hours later, Vickie returned home, waving a plastic baggie of weed at us. We scrambled out of bed and followed her into her bedroom. She wiggled out of her dress, revealing her nude body underneath.

"Y'all want to smoke first, or fuck first?" she giggled as we again stripped out of our clothes.

"But not up the ass; my ass is too sore," she warned me as Derek mounted her and fucked her.

I waited my turn and fucked Vickie's slimy, sperm filled pussy. Then she rolled a couple of joints and we smoked them. After we smoked the two joints, feeling buzzed, we fucked Vickie again.

Then I dressed and prepared to leave their trailer. Linda was in the front room, watching a music video; she was addicted to MTV and BET.

"She doesn't love you," Linda snapped at me.

"Huh?" I asked, not having a clue who Linda was talking about.

I did not have a girlfriend at the time. I certainly wasn't in love with anyone, except for maybe Derek. I didn't think Linda was talking about Derek, not saying 'she' like that.

"Vickie; she doesn't love you. She's just using you, and you're letting her, ass hole," Linda snapped and dashed out of the room.

I was already home, eating what passed as a healthy, well-rounded meal before it hit me. Linda was jealous of Vickie.

I knew Vickie didn't love me. Vickie was a whore. She had a pussy, and was willing to let me use her pussy. Same thing with Rhonda. The girl was a slut; she liked fucking and was willing to let me fuck her.

Mom was pleased that I was so ravenous, eating her flavorless slop and a rapid pace.

"Whoa, jive turkey, leave a pattern on that plate, huh?" my father tried to joke.

The phrase 'jive turkey' had not been in use for nearly a decade, maybe even longer, but he thought it made him sound cool. 'Hip' was the term he used. Which was another outdated term.

My sister laughed as I shoveled the food in. I smiled at her and she grinned back at me.

My sister was cute, pretty even. She had long brown hair and green eyes, green like mine. She had the same cheekbones and same square jaw as me as well.

Which made me stop and wonder. Dad had brown eyes and Mom's eyes were hazel, so where did Donna and I get green eyes. Dad's face was puffy, bloated, with a huge nose and a receding chin. Mom's was an almost nondescript face, just a round face with nothing that really stood out, other than her hazel eyes.

All four of us did have the brown hair; Donna wore hers long. She'd not had a haircut since she was nine. Mom had gotten her hair cut eight years ago, got it cut in a really short style; she called it a 'bob.' Dad had lost his mind over that. Donna decided on that day, she would never cut her already quite long hair ever again.

I smiled at my sister again, asked if I could be excused, and left the room. But my father decided that, since I'd enjoyed Mom's dinner so much, it should be my turn to do the dishes.

"And what do you do?" I snapped, wanting to lock myself in my room, or the bathroom, and whack my carrot, thinking about Linda or Vickie.

"I pay the bills, Mr. Smarty Pants," my father yelled.

"Smooth move, laxative," Donna whispered as we passed each other in the hall.

"Hey!" she screeched when I tripped her.

I did the dishes, having time to ponder Linda's earlier comment of Vickie not loving me. Why did it matter to her? Jealousy was a funny thing.

"Hey, butt face," Donna said, breaking into my thoughts.

"Yes, fart breath?" I politely asked.

"I uh, my birthday's next Thursday," Donna said.

"So?" I asked.

"I uh, hey, you uh, you see if Derek'll come?" Donna asked.

I almost laughed. Dad hated Derek, hated Vickie, hated Linda, hated what they stood for.

He hated that I spent so much time in 'the den of vipers' as he called them. It would crush him, finding out that his precious angel had a bit of a crush on the handsome, affable Derek Davidson.

I looked at Donna and she blushed. She averted her eyes and fidgeted, awaiting my response.

"Yeah, sure, I'll see if he'll come," I agreed and Donna let out her breath. "There going be a clown again?"

"I was twelve!" Donna screamed as I reminded her of an earlier birthday where she'd had a clown magician, or is that a magician clown.

I shocked her by leaning over and kissing her on her cheek.

"Picking on you, fart breath," I said gently.

She punched me on the arm and dashed out of my reach. But not out of reach of my soapy sponge.

"Enough of that," Mom roused herself out of a stupor long enough to snap.

"But he..." Donna protested, pointing at me.

"Don't matter; I'm ending it," Mom said.

I finished the dishes, went and spanked my monkey, then went to bed.

A few days later, I went back to Derek's trailer. He answered the door, sparing me from having to put up with Linda's patented ugliness.

Derek agreed to come to Donna's birthday. We both laughed when he asked if there'd be another clown there.

"No, just you," Linda snapped, in as ugly a mood as we'd ever seen her.

"Ooh, ooh, garsh, Linda, that was so funny," Derek taunted, adopting a thick voice. "Gee, you're so smart!"

"Oh, fuck you," Linda shrilled as we both laughed.

"Anytime, anywhere," Derek said, grabbing his crotch.

She slammed into her room and Derek and I sat at his breakfast table.

"Hey, hey, God damn, what's with all the fucking noise, huh?" Vickie snarled at Linda's closed door.

Vickie looked rough, really rough. She staggered into the kitchen, scratching at the stubble that was forming on her pubic mound. She cursed under her breath as she made a pot of coffee. Finally, the coffee pot quit gurgling and she poured herself a mug.

The whole time she was making coffee, Derek and I sat, watching her ass wiggle and waggle, watching her sagging breasts bob and bounce.

"Fuck, hate coke, I swear," Vickie commented after her first sip of hot coffee. "Don't y'all never do that shit, hear?"

It was one of the few motherly things she'd ever said to her son.

"Yes, ma'am," we both said.

"I mean it, shit'll fuck you all up," Vickie mumbled.

She almost passed out at the kitchen table, hot mug of coffee in hand. Her face was puffy, bloated, a sickly color. Had I really fucked this woman just the other day?

We left her at the table, half-conscious and went into Derek's room. We sucked each other's cocks, swinging into a sixty nine. Then he wanted to fuck me up the ass and I readily agreed. Call me whatever you want, but the feeling of a big fat cock sliding in and out is wonderful, glorious, spectacular.

Then I told him about Linda's statement the other day.

"Uh duh, lame brain," Derek taunted. "She uh, she likes you."

I fucked Derek up his ass, using up the last of the lube I'd stolen from Matt's apartment. Then we slept. Hearing Vickie's car driving away roused us and we raided the kitchen. Linda was blaring whatever it was that she called music, some black guy crooning about a love that would last forever, until time ceased to be.

After we ate lunch, with Derek standing in his doorway, giggling, I knocked on Linda's door.

"What?" she snapped at me through the closed door.

"Hey I uh, it's me, uh, Brandon," I managed to say.

"Wow, you are so cool," Derek taunted.

"Fuck you, man," I snapped, wishing we had some weed, or booze, or something to give me some confidence.

"What?" Linda snapped, jerking her door open.

"I uh, listen, um, you want, I mean, it's just a stupid birthday party but you uh, you want to go? With me?" I asked.

*.*.*

THE END of 'Just A Nice Boy 01'

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure, I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories, leave comments.

Have a super neat day.