Just an Average Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thad found out that he liked having his nipples stimulated, something that he had not found out with any other girls he had dated. He and Stacey would trade off kissing and sucking nipples as their ardor rose. His cock would respond and make his jeans tight and somewhat painful. Her panties would become damp with her arousal but wasn't quite so uncomfortable.

After numerous dates and many make out sessions Thad finally got Stacey undressed. They were in a local motel with the lights down low. Stacey had come out of the bathroom in a sheer nightie and Thad was in his boxers waiting on the bed. He knew her sensitive beasts and nipples and had felt her hot young pussy through her panties but now she had planned to give him full access to her body.

She came up to the edge of the bed and pouted for a moment. "You said you would be waiting for me nude when I came out. What's with the boxers, Buster?"

He chuckled a little. "I know that I am not as beautiful as you. A little clothing enhances my looks and after we had agreed to this night of sharing a room I felt you were still a little reluctant about going all the way with me. I felt that having my cock out too early might actually turn you off. I want this to be enjoyable on all levels and not uncomfortable at all. If you ask me to take them off I will, otherwise my boxers will stay on."

Stacey thanked him for thinking about her comfort level and bent and gave him a kiss. He then made room for her on the bed and they began to make out on a horizontal level instead of their usual vertical level. When they made clumsy attempts to neck and fondle each other, their previous relationship allowed each to laugh a little and work to accommodate each other. Thad wanted to see Stacey nude but he was not in any hurry. There was no game tomorrow or any classes. They had time. With his previous experience with girls and women he could control some of his need to get right to the deed and put his cock where it belonged, in a hot and wet pussy.

Stacey was fighting off the last demons of her first fucking. She was working to relax and enjoy this new session of sexual congress. She stroked Thad's body and explored each and every crook and cranny that she could easily get to. She laved his chest with her tongue and even licked his armpit, another erogenous zone that he had no knowledge of. He shivered with each new sensation and his cock was also responding with her explorations. While not fully erect yet, he could tell it was getting more turgid.

Stacey rubbed his back and felt his well developed muscled posterior. He had such tight toned glutes. She wondered if any girl had ever kissed him there but she didn't ask out loud. That would be something for another time. She had no doubt with Thad that this would not be a one-time event.

Thad was also busy exploring her body at the same time. He propped his body up on one elbow so he had only one hand to use to explore her bounteous curves. He massaged her breasts one at a time before lightly touching her nipples one at a time. Before any titillation could become too intense and thus frustrating he would then move to another area. He stroked her back also. It was so smooth and also well toned. He even wandered down to her tight young butt and gave each cheek a little light stroke before moving on. As he did this he kissed his girlfriend over and over. These kisses were meant to entice and enhance their experience. Open mouthed and with lot of tongue action.

Soon Stacey was beginning to feel very warm. She sat up and removed her garment. Thad immediately took the nearest nipple in his mouth and made sure it was hard and erect. He also suckled at her aureole at little to see if the glands there would crinkle up and make her nipple stand out even farther. He succeeded. Stacey moaned her appreciation of how excited he was making her feel.

Now that she was nude she then attacked his boxers. She had been dating Thad for weeks and had not yet glimpsed his manhood. She had felt his cock through his jeans many times but had never had the courage to unzip him and explore. Luke had always been forceful about getting her to play with his cock and had not allowed her to take her time to get used to the idea of fondling a penis.

Thad smiled at her attempts to get his boxers off. He wasn't helping right at the moment and she was frustrated that she couldn't get them down enough to expose his cock. She could get her hand in his boxers and could feel this semi-hard cock but she couldn't see it. When she seemed exasperated then he relented and raised his pelvis off the bed so the offending garment could be removed. When he was exposed Stacey let out a sigh of gratitude. She helped get the boxers completely off before she went back to examine his cock.

When she did so she gave it a close examination. She held it and stroked it up and down to make it expand more. His head was nicely formed. The shaft was at least a couple of inches more than Luke's and a little thicker. The tiny opening at the top gaped when she slid her hand up and down. A little precum would form at the opening. Since she had never done anything like this before she hesitated before leaning down and tasting the drop there. It had little taste but did have a slight sticky consistency.

They had discussed whether Stacey would ever be able to perform oral sex. She had been forthright in her talk about how Luke had tried to force her to suck his cock and she had resisted and had won that battle. Thad had reassured her that he would like to have a loving blow job but he didn't base any relationship on whether a girl went down on him or not. He was fully prepared to perform orally on her and actually wanted to do so. He loved when a girl or woman lost complete control no matter how he got the job done.

He had also gave her his prospective on oral sex was that the person performing the act was not the subservient one usually. Only in the hard core porn videos did you see a man just fucking a mouth. If he truly respected the girl then he surrendered control to her and his pleasure was in her complete control. She could tease or satisfy his lust. She could scrape his cock with her teeth gently or hard enough to cause pain. She could bite lightly or, in extreme cases, bite his cock off. The person giving the pleasure had all of the power.

Because he described how she would be in control of any oral sex Stacey was thinking about taking him in her mouth to give him pleasure. She had never received oral sex either and was a little squeamish about letting him put his mouth down where she also peed. She knew from talking to her friends that it should be pleasurable but was still a little daunted.

They continued to play and explore. Thad asked if he could put a hickey on her breast. Stacey shook her head no. She didn't like bruises. She did encourage him to keep stimulating her with little kisses and nibbles. She continued to explore him by sitting on her haunches and keeping both hands and her mouth moving over his toned physique. She tasted his skin in all areas of his front before occasionally returning to his cock. He would wilt a little from the lack of attention but spring back to full hardness with a little work on her part.

While on her haunches Thad could also explore that area that he had been waiting to see and experience. He insinuated a hand between her legs and became the second boyfriend to stimulate her pussy. He found her outer lips to be full and engorged with blood. Her clitoris was erect and only the size of a pea. She didn't have a large easy to find clit. He also stroked her vagina directly. He found her to be wet and his finger easily made entrance. Stacey sighed again with the intrusion into her moist pit.

While she had masturbated a few times over the years this feeling was not the same as when she used her own fingers to penetrate her pussy. This strange finger was not under her control and she did not get to direct it. Soon it was joined by another finger and the sensations became even better. Thad would occasionally withdraw enough to stroke her little clit directly and she would jump and moan a little. His smile let her know how he felt about her response. She gave him a deep and intense kiss in appreciation.

Soon she was having trouble concentrating on his cock as her pleasure was increasing. She could no longer stroke his chest as one hand was now helping keep her balance as her orgasm became closer. Her other hand was slowly stroking his erection as her lids became heavy and her breathing became irregular. He knew that she was close for many reasons including her loss of focus. Her pussy muscles were grabbing at his fingers. Her clit was becoming more sensitive and she was starting to jump whenever he moved his finger over it. Her moans were becoming little whines of pleasure. Her hair was harder to control as her head kept dropping. Her one arm was rigid in its need to keep her upright even though every muscle was trying to tell her to fall to her back and let him mount her.

A flush appeared on her neck and chest as her breath got more ragged. Suddenly she froze and bore down on his hand. He thought she was trying to get more into her pussy as it clamped down on them. She whined and moaned as she shook with her first orgasm of the night. What Luke could never do Thad accomplished easily.

As she came down from her orgasmic high she slumped down on his chest as her arm could no longer hold her weight. She rested a while before looking up at her new lover's face. "That was incredible. I have never felt anything like it. It was so much more than anything I had ever been able to do for myself."

She followed that statement with a heartfelt kiss before turning her attention to his needs. She got him to roll to his back again so his cock was easily accessed. He had lost some of his tumescence when she lost total focus as she came but he responded quickly again as she turned her attention back to him. She got closer and closer as she stroked him up and down. Thad reminded her that a little lubrication would be beneficial so she licked her hand and then started to stroke him again. This worked for a little bit but then she had to redo the lick as the saliva dried. Soon she was at the head of his cock again. Thad couldn't see her face from his angle but he divined that she was curious about sucking his cock but was still a little hesitant. He wisely didn't try to talk to her or push her in any way. She needed to come to her decision on her own.

Even if she didn't use her mouth on him the sensation of her playing with his cock was stimulating in itself. Just like she was not in control while he played with her pussy, he was not in control and could only respond to what she was doing. Right now that wasn't a problem but as his need to cum would become greater then not controlling the sensation would become an overload of stimulation.

Then he felt it, her tongue was hesitantly tasting his precum again. She swirled it around his cockhead and then she slowly took it into her mouth. She tasted and must not have been turned off as she then clamped her lips around it and started to suck. After getting used to the taste there she took a little more of his cock into her mouth. She started to let more of her saliva bathe the head and upper shaft as she started to move up and down a little bit as she didn't have a lot of his cock in her mouth. She was afraid of gagging on him.

Thad stroked her back as she loved his cock for the first time. He was proud that she was trusting him enough to break this barrier that she had. During their earlier dates she had told him how sucking cock was off the table and here, the first time they were planning on having sex, she was sucking him.

As he stroked down her back with occasional digression to her nearest breast to cup it and squeeze it a little she moved a little so he could access her rounded nether cheeks. He then stroked them both and delved between her legs again as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

He lightly stroked over her rectum before reclaiming her pussy again. She was still fully lubricated so his fingers, now three of them, found entrance without difficulty. He started to bring her level of ecstasy back up as she was doing the same for him.

Now she had about half of his cock in her mouth. The saliva was pouring down his shaft and keeping her hand lubricated below her mouth. She was sucking and using her tongue on every part that she could. Occasionally she would take his cock out of her mouth and then she would lick the entire shaft all the way to his nuts. She even licked them a couple of times but he had hair on them and that wasn't to her liking.

Her mouth and jaw were getting tired as he started to swell in her mouth. The sensations were getting too intense and he was having trouble controlling his need to pump into her oral cavity. He began his own version of a whine and interspersed groans of pleasure as his legs began to tremble. He tried to warn Stacey of his need to cum but she ignored him. He had three fingers jammed into her pussy and his thumb was again stimulating her clit but she was in no danger of losing control and possibly causing harm to his cock. She told herself that if she could suck his cock then she could swallow his sperm. The old "in for a penny, in for a pound" type feeling was her motto. She didn't know if she would be able to tolerate the taste of his sperm but she was going to find out.

She smiled to herself as she couldn't smile with his cock in her mouth as he was losing control. His breathing was becoming erratic and his ability to play with her pussy was lessening. His moans were getting louder and his breathing was getting faster. His legs were jumping from the effort to not impale her throat on his cock and she could feel him getting larger as his cock swelled in her mouth.

Suddenly he let out a little scream and a large spurt hit the back of her throat. She continued to stroke up and down on his cock as she nursed on his cock head. The first spurt had to be swallowed immediately or she would have choked on it. Each subsequent spurt was a little less in volume and energy but she had a mouth full and couldn't swallow fast enough.

Thad was rigid for the first three or four spurts and started to relax as Stacey worked him to completion. She was making sure that she kept sucking and stroking so she didn't make the mistake that she made with Luke when she quit stroking his cock as he was coming. Finally the last drop seemed to be in her mouth so she cleaned his cock head before pulling her head up.

As she looked at her lover she was half expecting a look of disgust on his face due to the fact that she had his semen on her face and a drip on her hand that she had been unable to keep in her mouth due to the volume of his spending. She was pleased to see that his expression was one of contentment and love as he pushed the hair back from her face.

"Baby, that was fantastic. Your first ever BJ and you decided to swallow all of my cum. What a woman you are."

She quickly cleaned her hand and wiped her face. Thad thanked her and then kissed her passionately. Now it was his turn. He gently nibbled her neck again, making her sigh and shiver. He then gently made love to her breasts giving each equal time with his hands, lips, tongue and teeth. Her nipples grew hard and rigid again without direct stimulation. He then had her lay flat on the bed and worked his way down her torso and then he licked her leg and moved all the way down until he sucked her great toe and then moved to the other leg and worked his way back up to her beckoning pussy. It was wet and the lips were slightly parted. He couldn't see her "man in the boat" but knew exactly where it was hiding under its hood. He licked gently, using her sigh of satisfaction and pleasure to guide how rough to be with her.

He pried open her outer lips and licked at the small pool of fluid gathering at the bottom of the slit. She was as delicious as he had imagined. He licked up each lip and then down again. He would pause and tease her clit again and again until her pelvis was rocking in anticipation of more stimulation. When she was panting and asking for her orgasm he then took pity on her and rose up. His erection was again ready for action. He guided it to her nearly virginal opening and then slowly speared her. In an inch and then back again to where he was barely touching her. Then in another inch and back out. He kept this up until he was fully sheathed in her snug receptacle. She grunted with the pleasure that his cock was giving her. This was night and day different than Luke. Thad was intent on this being pleasurable for both of them as he slowly withdrew and then slid home again. He made sure his pelvic bone would rub against her erect clit on the instroke. Occasionally he would even grind against her mons as he held his cock deep inside her. He was just right in length.

She giggled at the Goldilocks comparison. Luke was too small and Thad was just right. She had not ever played with a really large cock so she didn't know if it could be "just right" but she was happy right now. Thad was working her and almost playing her like a harp, striking each note right on pitch with the perfect pluck and soon she was gripping his pelvis with her legs and pulling him tight as she had her second orgasm of the evening.

She groaned and moaned and moved her pelvis back and forth and up and down against his body and savored every millimeter of his cock. Her arms were clutching at his shoulders and her chest was a deep red from her excitement. She raised her chest up against his so she could rub her excited nipples against his chest hair. That little stimulation sent her off again into Never, Never Land and she whined and cried a little with her third orgasm.

Soon she was spent. She relaxed and became a puddle of flesh with her legs wide open and her pussy lips fluttering around his cock and he then drove in and out over and over again. She opened her eyes and whispered, "Thank you." Her lids were heavy with her satisfaction but she was still willing and wanting to participate in her second fucking of her life.

She grunted with every thrust of his hard cock. She gave a little meow as he withdrew. If she could have purred she would have. With another little giggle she wondered if that was why her vagina was called a pussy. It wanted to purr with satisfaction.

Thad went as long as he could. Another time he would work to move her into various positions but this time he wanted to see her face as he plowed her tight, wet furrow. He signaled his nearness to his peak with trembling muscles in his arms and legs as his cock swelled that fraction of an inch more before spitting his semen into her ripe and receptive pussy. She could almost make herself believe that she could feel his warm semen actually penetrating her womb. Thankfully she was protected by her oral pills and was past ovulation anyhow this month.

She gripped his cock with her inner muscles and kept him there until his cock lost all rigidity and slowly fell out of her pussy. It was followed by a stream of spermy semen but she just giggled again and rolled to her side. She should get up and clean up but she was worn out from her orgasms and his tender lovemaking. She would sleep in the dreaded wet spot tonight and was soon almost asleep.

Thad kissed her gently and stroked her arms and breasts. He covered them both and soon they were lost to dreamland.

Chapter Six

They continued their dating and occasional sex interludes throughout the year. Thad went to his hometown during the summer and they corresponded regularly. What a blessing Skype and Facetime were to their relationship. They could see each other any time they wanted, and sometimes they teased each other with nudity and masturbation. When school started again they were ready to renew their relationship and did so. They dated almost exclusively, at least Stacey thought they were exclusive, until Stacey and Mark collided with each other.

123456...9