Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 08

Story Info
What sluts are good for and guys like too!
4.7k words
4.55
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danial awoke as he normally did and just lay there enjoying his wife's oral skills as she salivated all over his cock. He opened his eyes to see their reflection in their ceiling mirror and saw that while she worked up and down his bulging meaty organ she was also shafting herself with quite a large neon pink dildo.

The sight, sounds and smell got him off and he grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and held her still with just the head of his cock between her lips and started jetting streams of semen into her mouth, enjoying the sound of her rapid swallowing to ingest the volume before it could escape her lips.

When he was drained and cleaned up, Danial pushed her off, rolled over and got up, heading into the ensuite. He didn't acknowledge the service he had just received, he thought, 'Why should I, she got a mouthful and that was obviously what the slut wanted, that's thanks enough'. he turned on the faucets and hopped in the shower.

When he had dried off, he put on a bathrobe and headed for the dining room, where he found Janice seated at the table wearing a soft pink satin wrap, though it was open at the front with her breasts exposed. Danial thought 'Fuck me, she's got great tits,' and he cupped and squeezed her right breast as he walked behind her chair.

The feel of his wife's plump breast had his cock on the rise again and his bathrobe was having a difficult time hiding it. He sat at the table and picked up the newspaper and was intent on reading it when his daughter Chantelle and Connor, the young man they had recently taken into their household walked into the dining room.

Chantelle had hold of Connor's penis and was leading the boy around by it. Janice said "Morning guys, did you sleep well?"

Connor said "I did when Chanty here wasn't sucking or bouncing on my cock, I'm feeling pretty drained, is it okay if I ask the cook for something to eat?"

Janice said "Of course it is honey, do whatever you want here, you never have to ask, isn't that right babe?!" she turned to Danial.

Danial looked up and his cock poked lewdly straight out of his bathrobe when he saw his daughter and the sexy boy before him. He said "That's right, help yourself to whatever you want here, I know I do." as he let his eyes travel up and down the two young bodies.

Connor went off into the kitchen and Danial stood up and hugged his daughter from behind, she cooed "Morning Daddy."

Danial said "Good morning beautiful girl." he pushed her forward over the table and pulled the gusset of her blue lace panties to the side and slid his cock straight up into her pussy, still well lubed with Connor's semen, as he slid into her he said "It's a good thing your a slut baby, we don't have to muck around with lube or spending time getting you wet."

Chantelle braced herself on the table top and moaned "Ooh Daddy you feel so good in me, my little cunny is always wet for you."

Connor walked back in ten minutes later by which time Chantelle was on her back and Danial was giving slow and measured strokes with all of his ten inches, he sat at the table and watched as Danial used his daughter.

Janice conversationally asked Connor "Got any plans today sweetie?" as if incest wasn't being committed a few feet from where she sat.

It was Danial who spoke up saying, "We're going to see some specialists about Connor's plans to become Conny, like having oestrogen injections, breast augmentation, hair removal, etc." at that moment he pulled out of his daughters squelching snatch and grunted as he hosed Chantelle from her forehead to her thighs with over a dozen thick ropes of hot cum.

As his daughter lay there covered in sperm, Danial walked away saying, "it'll be a long day I think, now how about some breakfast!" Chantelle sat up on the tables edge slid her panties back into position and smeared the discharge around her abdomen and breasts.

Janice said, "Yes, good idea, I'll have a talk to the cook," to Chantelle she said

"What do you want for breakfast dear, you can't live on cum alone, I know, I've tried!" she watched as her daughter sucked on her fingers sticky with her husbands cream.

Chantelle said, "I'll just have some fruit, Christine and I are going to the ABS and theatre to open the glory holes for a few hours, so I don't want anything too heavy or I won't be able to swallow."

Janice said, "Well that sounds very sensible to me, I might have the same."

Later that day as Connor was being seen by a group of doctors and counsellors, Danial was busy talking to the beautiful receptionist in the foyer. Making no attempt to disguise his obvious examination of the hemline of her short skirt or the bulging protrusion of her breasts he said, "Tell me young lady, do you like it when guys shoot cum all over those chest puppies of yours, because I'd sure like to hose you down." he gripped his crotch as he spoke.

The receptionist blushed and curtly said, "Sir, I don't condone that sort of behaviour here, now kindly take a seat, I have work to do."

There was nobody else in the reception area so Danial whipped out his semi hard cock as he walked around the side of the counter and said, "Come on babe, Mister Happy here just wants to use your playground equipment." he stroked his hardening cock as he spoke.

The receptionist stood up and gasped "Mr Shaftbury this is a professional place of business, if you keep this up I shall have to call security."

Danial's cock was hard now and he openly stroked it as he said, "Oh i can keep it up babe, don't worry about that; you want me and the security guy to spit roast you right here? When I get this sausage into your hot little hole, I'll have you screaming and creaming in no time, just open your legs and let Dan inside."

Danial knew he was getting to the young girl, absent minded she licked her lips and hadn't taken her eyes of the swollen length of his cock and her nipples were prominently displayed through her white blouse.

one of her hands covered her mouth and he grabbed the other and placed it on his cock and as he expected she gripped and began to move her hand along the impressive shaft. He quietly said, "That's the way honey, it's for you, you've earned it, go ahead and take it in your pretty mouth."

As if in a trance she sank to her knees and began licking the bulbous head before sliding her lips over and down a few inches of the shaft. Danial said "There you go honey, that's what you wanted, you couldn't help it, your just a little girl who needs some cock to suck on." she mewled in response not taking her mouth off the organ as her nostrils flared sucking in air before each plunge.

After ten minutes Danial said "Are you thirsty babe because I'm about to let go, so drink it all down and don't spill any, okay."

The girl just moaned as Danial held her head and started shooting streams of cream all over her tongue and teeth, listening as she gulped and swallowed again and again. When he was done she lovingly licked every trace of semen from his cock and sucked at his piss hole to get every bit.

Danial said "There, did you enjoy that, I know I did. Best you give me your contact details, this isn't the place but I'll be in touch so I can get up inside you at the first opportunity."

As he tucked himself away the girl bent over her desk and wrote her details on a slip of paper before handing it to Danial, she said "Thank you Mr Shaftbury, I've never sucked a cock that produces so much cum as yours, it is certainly a pleasure to service a man who recognises my nature."

Danial said "Sure thing babe, I knew you were a slut the moment I saw your cock sucking lips and those fun bags trying to escape your blouse. Tell me now, sweet cheeks, do you take it up the arse? cause I wanna' pump your rump!"

The girl said "No, I don't and as much as I'm sure that prong of yours would tear me up I'm still willing to let you use me that way, if you want to try."

Danial said, "Good girl, I haven't found an arse yet that I haven't managed to get up into. I'll enjoy fucking you, it's nice to meet a girl who knows that she's not much use if she hasn't got a man hanging out of her."

The receptionist blushed and said "Thank you Mr Shaftbury sir, I'll look forward to hearing from you."

Danial said "Call me Danial; I know you'd probably answer to anything like most sluts but what is your name?"

She answered "Julie, sir"

Danial said "A pleasure to meet you Julie. Do you shave your snatch? I don't like body hair so get cleaned up if you need to and it'll be a good idea if you start wearing a butt plug, it'll be less painful for you if you start a gaping program on your back door. Get an enema kit if you don't own one, I like a girl clean before I start punching up her shitter".

Julie took a few notes and said "Yes Danial, I'll get started after work, do you know when you might call me?"

Danial said "Whenever I want to honey, whenever I want to." Just then a door opened and Connor came bouncing out of an examination room. Julie watched as he approached Danial and was surprised when the young man jumped into his arms and the two kissed deeply.

Danial said, "I gather its good news."

Connor said "Oh yes, they tell me I have the perfect bone structure for the procedure and they want me to start right away. I'll be staying here at the centre for the duration and when its done I'll be as beautiful as...as" he looked around "...as this receptionist here."

Danial looked at Julie then approached the girl and surprised Connor when he pushed his hand up her skirt between her legs and said "Just checking Julie, but its okay, your legs go all the way up till they make a cunt of themselves, just had to make sure."

Julie said "Well, Danial, I'm obviously just a piece of fuck meat to you aren't I? You are making me so fucking wet."

Danial put his arm around Connors shoulder and looking at Julie said, "Well of course you are babe, you're female! I'll be in touch soon enough."

Julie sighed and said "Not soon enough!"

Danial said "Look babe, I'll give you a couple of days; no body hair and gape that booty.' To Connor he said "Well you'll be staying here, so make a list of everything you need from home and I'll drop it in to you, for now I'll love you and leave you."

Connor went back into the clinic and Danial went out to his limousine, his driver lowered the partition and said, "Destination sir?"

Danial said "You know Eddie, just now I could really use your cock in my arse, can you help me out?"

Eddie Climbed out of the front and into the back, as he started undressing he said, "Sir, it would be my genuine pleasure." As he removed his black pants his pink silk underwear bulged with a rapidly hardening cock, he said "Do you have lube sir or would you like to suck my cock and get it slick with spit."

Danial said, "Sure I'll suck your cock, but use lube too, I feel like a long leisurely ride." he lay to the side and took Eddie's cock in his mouth, he stopped to say, "Black cock matters!" and resumed sucking.

When Danial was satisfied that Eddie was well primed he re-positioned himself over the bench seat and to the slim but muscled black man said Get on up me Eddie baby and ride me into the sunset.

Eddie got behind his fit toned boss and pushed the bell end of his black anaconda between Danial's arse cheeks and pushed. Danial grunted and moaned as he started taking Eddie's massive black cock.

Danial took a breath and said, "Don't hold back Eddie, I want the whole thirteen and a half inches, just keep punching it into me, you know I can take it!"

Eddie said, "Sure thing boss, I'll give you the whole cock, you know when Eddies' up inside you; mmh, mmh, you take dick better than my ol' lady."

Danial asked, "Your wife not partial to anal?"

Eddie laughed and said "She may not like it, but she takes it anyway, the bitch knows her place. I was talking 'bout my Momma, she's a card carrying arse ho', but she don't take nigger meat like you do boss."

Eddie continued "When I'm banging my ol' ladies corn hole, she whimpers and grunts in pain, sometimes even cries taking all of Eddie."

Danial said "If she loves it she'd be used to it wouldn't she?"

Eddie answered "Oh my Momma'd take the business end of a baseball bat and be lookin' for more, I was talkin' 'bout my wife's booty, you've seen Deloras, she's a petite women, and she don't take my love handle too easy."

Danial huffed and said "I'm feeling you now Eddie, how much more to go?"

Eddie said "'bout three, two, one and ugh, you got all my snake up in your guts boss."

Danial sucked in his breaths gasping and said, "I can feel it in the back of my throat, I love the way you fill me, start riding me stud, I want it all."

Eddie started deep dicking Danial with his full length, gliding the long shaft back and forth through Danial's clutching arse ring and saying, "You like my big black snake, don't ya boss?, yo' just a man ho' for my ebony pecker." he started fucking harder slapping his hips into Danial's arse cheeks.

Danial said, "I love to fuck female bodies but when I'm not doing that I'm just a cock hungry faggot, especially for black cock, only a black man can own my arse properly, though I'll let any man have a go!."

Eddie gasped out "Getting close boss man, how do you want it?"

Danial moaned and said "Pour it into me stud, let me feel your load."

Eddie started grunting as his egg sized nuts started pumping a river of spunk into Danial's lower intestinal tract. Danial said "Holy fuck, I can feel that filling me up. Oh man, I can feel it flow."

When Eddie finished blowing, Danial said "There's a butt plug in the cabinet there, plug me when you pull out."

Eddie grabbed the plug and as he slid his knob slowly from the clutching arse ring, he took a moment to admire the obscenely gaped arsehole of his employer, then pushed the plug in until it sank in with the stretched muscle loosely gripping the narrower base.

Eddie sat back on the seat and Danial took hold of and started to lick the snake clean, savouring the musky taste of semen smeared on the shaft. Danial said "Thank you so much Eddie, I sure needed that."

Eddie replied "Any time boss man; now where can I take you sir?"

Danial said, "You know the ABS and theatre in the industrial area?"

Eddie said, "Deloras and I go there on occasion."

Danial said, "My daughter started working there, I'll pay her a visit."

Eddie said, "Is that right, how old is that girl now?"

Danial said, "Just turned eighteen."

Eddie whistled and said "A Stunner too from what I've seen of her, you okay with her working in a sex shop, yo' not worried she might be taken advantage of?"

Danial laughed and amazed Eddie when he said "A bit hard not to be taken advantage of when she's sucking cock at a glory hole."

Eddie said "Whaat, and you're okay with that?"

Danial said "There's not much I can do, she's eighteen, legal and a complete slut. Her and a friend bought the glory hole franchise there. Whenever she gets home from there she's glazed with cum, smelling like a cheap whore."

Eddie said "Your daughter is an amazing looking girl, guys will be all over her."

Danial said "Well Eddie, if you want to fuck her, you know where she lives."

Eddie double blinked and said "What, really?"

Danial nonchalantly replied, "Like I said, she's a legal adult and a slut, besides, its what bitches are good for."

Eddie said, "Alright boss, I ain't gonna knock that back, you reckon she'd handle this much meat?" he hefted his shrinking shaft, still eight inches when soft.

Danial said, "After you shove it all in there, what's she gonna do about it, you're stronger than her, you can pin her down."

Eddie said "Yeah, but some girls call that rape."

Danial smiled and said "Not in my house Eddie; in my world bitches know their place, hell when I'm not using one of my wife's holes, she's out getting stuffed with someone else's cock, a bigger slut you won't find than Janice, and when it comes to my daughter, well the acorn hasn't fallen far from the tree."

Eddie said, "Okay, sir, I'm gonna take you up on the offer and plug your slut daughter."

Danial said, "Don't be surprised if Janice's legs pop open when she see's you, have fun. Now, lets go, the days a wasting."

Eddie dumbfounded got out and hopped in behind the wheel, stunned that he'd been offered the use of his bosses wife and daughter for sex whenever he wanted and permission to rape them if need be.

The idea appealed to him, he'd taken a girl at a party a few months back, he and five friends used her over and over, she made such a fuss they'd had to tie her down. By the time they'd finished she'd come around a bit and even reached orgasm, or so he thought, not that it mattered, they weren't doing it for her enjoyment.

On the way to the ABS Danial took a phone call and after talking briefly, said "Eddie, change of plans, you'd better take me to the office."

Eddie replied "Yes sir!"

Danial poured himself a large whisky from a decanter and sat back enjoying the comfortable ride of the limo, the feel of the plug in his arse ring and the fullness of his cum enema.

Twenty minutes later Danial stepped from the elevator and walked down to his office, stopping occasionally to grope some of his personnel. He patted a couple of guys on the arse and squeezed a few plump breasts.

In his office he found Tyler from accounting who proceeded to elaborate on the issue he'd spoken briefly about on the phone. Danial sat and listened. After a few minutes Danial stood up and raising his hand, silenced Tyler and said "I appreciate your attention to detail but just hold there while I use the rest room."

Danial walked into his private rest room and found his personal rest room attendant Yui seated on a chase lounge in her company uniform, that of a Catholic schoolgirl. He approached and turning in front of her, dropped his trousers and underwear and said "Eat my arse you dirty Asian bitch and don't stop 'till I'm clean!"

Yui sat forward without a word, prised Danial's arse cheeks apart, removed his butt plug and proceeded to start tongue fucking his musky anus, not in the least surprised my the river of semen that started running into her mouth. She had no choice but to swallow as was expected of her. When she had finished the extraction and his arse was clean, she sat back.

Danial turned and pulled her to her feet and shuffled over to a urinal. He pushed the diminutive girl into the urinal, where she crouched and he let out a sigh as he unleashed a torrent of piss on her tits. She looked so fucking hot in that uniform and her breasts were soon easily visible through the wet fabric.

When Yui's shirt was sufficiently soaked he aimed for her face and mouth. He shook out the remaining drops, then Yui took his cock in her mouth and sucked out any urine remaining in his shaft.

Danial pulled up his pants and straightened his suit and said "You serve me well Yui, now get yourself cleaned up!"

As he turned to return to his office, Yui said "It is my honour to serve you Danial-san, it is my place as a worthless female. If I were in my own country I'd likely have been sold into prostitution."

Danial didn't directly acknowledge her but mumbled as he walked out "Well at least you know your place and worth in this world, fuckin' Jap cunt!"

Danial sat back down at his desk and Tyler continued. The gist of his diatribe was that one of the female staff, Jen, had made an error in monthly expenses.

Danial said, "Well I'm glad you're on top of things Tyler but you could have handled this on your own with the usual diplomacy; tie the bitch to her desk and have her arse fucked by every man in her department."

Tyler blushed and looked at the floor saying, "I would have sir, but I was hesitant as she is very recently engaged to be married."

12