Just Another Day at the Office Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danial scowled at him and picking up his desk phone, punched a few numbers and said "Is Jen there, send her to my office now!" then he hung up the phone.

A few minutes later a slender woman, brunette, about 5 foot 6inches and with a prominent bust tenting her sweater entered his office.

Danial looked at her and said, "Hello Jen, I believe congratulations are in order, who's the lucky man that's snagged you?, or is it a man?"

Jen beamed and in a giggly voice said, "Oh yes, he's a man, sir, It's Cedrick down in logistics, thank you so much, I'm so happy."

Danial said "Well that's wonderful. Tell me Jen, do you like working here, are you happy in your job?"

Jen looked a bit uncertain and said "Oh absolutely sir, this is a wonderful place to work, why do you ask?"

Danial continued "Well you see Jen, it has come to my knowledge that you have botched the monthly expenses." Jen glanced at Tyler.

Danial raised his voice saying "Look at me when I talk to you bitch!"

Jen's head snapped back toward Danial, saying "Sorry sir!" her hands clasped in front of her.

Danial offhandedly said "Get on the floor and suck Tyler's cock!" the girl immediately dropped to the floor in front of Tyler and started to undo his pants, Tyler reclined and within moments the sounds of slurping and sucking could be heard as Tyler sighed in pleasure.

Danial got on the floor behind her, lifted her skirt over her shapely hips and started fingering the girls panty-less crotch. She never stopped blowing Tyler to say anything.

Danial applied some lube from his pocket and in one stroke pushed his massive cock into the girl's bald snatch, Jen moaned in initial discomfort around Tyler's tool. Danial smacked her hip saying "Shut the fuck up slut!" and he started rhythmically stroking in and out of her tight hole.

The two men spit roasted the poor girl for ten minutes as she fought to remain silent, it was torture as she wanted to moan in pleasure. Danial said, "You want to swap Tyler, I'd rather paint her stupid face than make a mess back here."

Tyler said, "Certainly sir, but as I'm not your match in girth, may I use her arsehole?"

Danial nodded and said "Of course you can fuck her sweet arse, you don't have to ask, that's what sluts are for!"

The men changed positions, Danial started to gag the young lady on his sizable cock while Tyler applied some lube and pushed against her sphincter until he was balls deep against her shapely backside, he caressed the cheeks of her arse and her hips letting her get used to the penetration.

Danial said "Are you going to get on with it and fuck the skank or just hang out of her?" Jen never made a sound, the anal penetration was uncomfortable and she was struggling to breathe around her bosses thick cock but she had been ordered silent and didn't want to suffer corporate punishment (being arse reamed by every male employee) by disobeying her boss.

The guys continued to molest her for another fifteen minutes, Danial liked watching Tyler enjoying Jen's arsehole, he could see her ringhole clutching the other mans shaft every time he pulled back. Danial pulled her hair, using it as a handle to fuck her throat.

Eventually he reached climax and held her head, her lips against his groin until she started to choke on his climactic deluge, then he pulled her face off his cock and sprayed her face and blouse, getting off on watching her choke, cough and struggle to breathe.

Jen's convulsions were doing wonders for Tyler, her arse ring clenching every time she jerked and it set him off. He blew two ropes into her bowels, then pulled out and shot the rest over her arse cheeks and up her back, splashing her bunched skirt and the back of her sweater.

Jen dutifully cleaned Danial's cock of all traces of semen, it wasn't hard to see she was an experienced cum pig, then she turned and cleaned Tyler's cock as well.

Tyler remarked "That's the way you dirty bitch, suck all that arse cream off my tool!"

The three then stood up and straightened themselves out, not so well for Jen who still looked like she'd been ravaged, cum staining her face and clothing, she hadn't wiped any away as she had not been given permission to tidy up.

Tyler said to Jen "None of my business of course, but for a woman just engaged, you're one easy lay!"

Jen looked from Tyler to Danial. Danial said "Go ahead, you can answer him."

Jen said, "When I left school I thought that as a female It was my due, to be revered and respected by men, that it was my place to be taken care of and provided for by men. I was a card carrying liberationist!"

Danial chuckled and said "We cleared that up didn't we, sweetheart?"

Jen went on "Absolutely sir, I now understand the natural way of things. As a female my body shape is designed to attract attention, desire and lust, that I am meant to be readily available to satisfy the sexual needs of others and that there is no depravity, only the limitation of the weak minded who don't understand the truth. I am a woman but first and foremost I am a slut and essentially a whore."

Tyler said "And you're husband to be?"

Jen said "He works for Danial too, he understands what is expected." Jen stood there looking a right mess.

Danial spoke saying, "Yeah right-oh, anyway I'm done with you for now so you may as well fuck off back to your office." she turned to go, he continued "and keep a closer watch on the monthly expenses or it'll be corporate punishment, got it?"

Jen replied "Yes sir, sorry sir!", she excused herself and left.

Tyler looked at Danial and said "Thanks boss, I'd be happy to help next time you want to punish someone!"

Danial said "Sure, I'll keep it in mind, you've got a nice tool and know how to use it and punishment or not, its what sluts are good for!"

Tyler looked pointedly at Danial's crotch and raising an eyebrow said "And guys like too!"

12