All Comments on 'Just Being Neighborly'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great neighbor

Great neighbor, the one standing I mean.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Great neighbor

The one kneeling

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 8 years ago
Great Neighbor

Standing one time kneeling another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Many married guys have similar desire. Quite a few indulge in m/m on the side. It can be fun and exciting if discreet.

MecumMhorMecumMhorover 8 years ago
Mutual needs satisfied ..

., theirs, and mine for a good story Where to next?

yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Once upon a cock...

Sweet story, nicely told, looking forward to more.

"I just imagined sucking a cock, not the actual logistics of the event..."

Ha! Spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

I am married and have that same fantasy.

ManyFetishesManyFetishesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I wouldn't normally comment within my own story, but I wanted to say thanks for the positive ratings, comments and the feedback messages I've also received. It sounds like my story resonates with a lot of guys and I'm glad it appears I don't have a brain tumor. ;-) Send me your thoughts or ideas of what else you'd like to read in future chapters.

markindymarkindyover 8 years ago
Hot and realistic

Great story....believable characters and told at a perfect pace. I'm a married man who's not afraid of some innocent fun with a trusted friend. The world would be so much better-off if more men would dump the homophobia and realize that sometimes harmless fun can be just that, and nothing more. I'm hoping for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great beginnings...

I can admire both guys as Steve helps out his neighbor Terry. And I can see in future chapters where Terry might want to return the favor to Steve. If they were to strip down totally, since Terry already has a treasure trail and a hairy bush, perhaps he has chest hair too. It sounds like both guys are fairly muscular from their weekend projects. I really liked the story and look forward to more!

manocockmanocockover 8 years ago
Wishing I Was the Lucky One

I would love to get on my knees with a few of my neighbors discretely. I wish I knew how to approach the subject of seeing, touching, and adoring his cock - size being unimportant. I've had these thought for a very long time. I am married and discretion is a large issue. Your written story is outstanding, believable and to me - realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Steve will suck Terry's cock often. Once you get a taste of it, you just want more. Go for it Steve. Being a cock sucker is not a bad thing.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
VERY NICE

A really good read!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story, I wish I had a friend like Terry to fuck my face and shoot his load in my mouth regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a very long time fantasy for me. With my sex life dropping off with my wife I find myself thinking about servicing another married guy. Love the scent of my own balls too so I want the scent after about an 8 hour day or so and a nice hairy low hanging set of balls with a nice cut (or uncut) dick with strong hairy masculine thighs. Being on my knees undoing his pants...finding him in a either a nice white pair of sweaty underwear or a jockstrap encasing his package. Love the idea of the guy straddling my face and rubbing his balls all over my nose and slapping my face with his dick. I jerk off to this fantasy at least once a week while I smell my own ball scent. I hope one day to find a friend with benefits but who knows I'm getting up there but I can keep it on my bucket list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, you are a talented writer.

metallManmetallManover 1 year ago

Nice read. I imagine there are many married guys who have this fantasy, myself included. Have had the good fortune to taste about 10 cocks in my life, and still have the craving. A story like this helps fuel the fantasy. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can identify 100% with his feelings, although I got my start with a friend as we camped out in my back yard. Those exact feelings were so strong, I found myself getting excited about an upcoming camping trip days ahead of time simply knowing I was going to feel his cock in my mouth. That was in my teens and now I'm an old man and still have those same feelings. Still love my wife and never want her to know about my love for sucking cock, but hope I get plenty of more opportunities to do this again.

pantylvr2pantylvr26 months ago

Would love to do my neighbor like that. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

wish i had a neighbor like that who would stop by any time and suck a load out of me...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I thought it was realistic and a fantasy to come true. You are a talented writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous