"Just Boobs," My Grandmother Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled and said: "Ah, the thing is, Sammy... I see that hard-on and I know you're excited. What you don't seem to realise is that I might be as excited as you. It's just not so obvious. Trust me, sweetheart, I'm absolutely sodden down there."

I boggled at her, stunned to hear her say it.

"I'm not saying I won't let you touch," my grandmother said. "What I mean is where do we stop? You touch me, I touch you. What then? Touching each other in any kind of sexual way is going past that line.

"And you getting your hands on my boobs...?

"Yes, Sammy, that's a sexual act. You want to touch because you're turned on. You're horny. That's the motivation for you. My question is..."

My grandmother paused, her eyes sliding down to my cock.

I saw her cheeks balloon as she blew out a sigh.

"My question is," my grandmother repeated, "do you realise what it would mean?"

I gulped, a deep hollow void yawning in the pit of my stomach, desire for my grandmother's body close to overwhelming.

"It's just touching," I groaned.

"No, that's just it. I know what'll happen."

The breath came out of me in short, shallow gasps. "What do you mean? What's going to happen?"

My grandmother's eyebrows were twin arches of incredulity as she looked at me.

"I'll get as hot and worked up as you. I'll touch your tummy. That'll turn me on even more. I won't be as strong as I need to be. I might touch your cock. If I do that, Sammy, I'll wank it. What do you think will happen after that? What will you want if I wank your dick?"

As she said it, my grandmother mimed the action, eyes wide and questioning.

"It won't get as far as that," I gasped, lying like she'd said I would.

My grandmother had known. She said I'd say anything to get my own way.

"Oh, shut up, Sammy," my grandmother said as she rolled her eyes. She put her fists on her hips and accused me with a look. "I know what men are like. I give in to you, you'll ask for more."

"No, I just want to touch," I gasped.

Everything around us went still. Reality slewed. Time stretched elastic again.

"Oh, all right. You want to touch?"

"Uh-huh. Just touch. I promise," I said, thrilled because it sounded like she was gong to let me.

"Go on," my grandmother said after a pause.

She shifted her feet and thrust out her chest, breasts offered to me.

"There they are. Go on. Touch."

Hesitant and suddenly unsure, I mumbled: "You sure? You won't get mad?"

Air hissed through her nose, my grandmother's belligerent gaze on me. "You want to touch. Go on."

I stared at her, my own grandmother naked except for the sparkly flip-flops, a triple-string of fake pearls she always wore, her smirk, and the gold and jewels of her rings.

The smirk brought me in close. I reached out, scared at first, pulling my hands back when they were so close I could feel the heat coming off her.

"Baby, go on," my grandmother urged on a sigh.

I gulped and looked at her face, my focus shifting to her breasts.

"Mm-hmm," she said when I asked again if it was all right to touch. "God, be a man," my grandmother muttered.

That galvanised me. I looked up to her face, glancing at her for a second before setting my attention on her breasts.

I reached out and then tested the soft, pliant, spongy firmness of her boobs with the tips of my fingers.

"Yes, grab them," my grandmother urged. "Be firm. Treat them rough. They won't break."

I groaned when I squeezed, the excitement a huge tidal surge.

"Uh-huh, that's it. Be firm with me, sweetheart," my grandmother breathed.

I was gasping and gulping as I mauled at my grandmother's breasts, thrilled by the weight and density, moaning as, unable to stop them from wandering, my hands slid over my grandmother's skin, my fingers and palms on her buttocks as I grabbed at her with one hand, the other still kneading tit-flesh.

"Just boobs," my grandmother said. "That's what we agreed."

"I know but I just want to touch you all over."

I moaned it out, ducking in as I lifted my grandmother's breasts with both hands, my mouth at one nipple.

I slobbered at her teats, moving from one to the other and back again, enflamed with desire.

"I didn't say you could suck them," I heard my grandmother gasp.

"I have to," I groaned.

"Go on then," my grandmother urged on a near moan.

"They're fantastic," I said, mumbling around a mouthful of my own grandmother's body.

"Oh, I know. God knows how many times I've heard that."

"Awesome," I muttered. "Big... Sexy... Fuck, gran, I love your big tits."

I was squeezing and sucking, gasping and mumbling nonsense words about sex and how much I appreciated my grandmother's body.

I was at it when she asked: "Where do we draw the line, Sammy?"

"You're beautiful... I love you... This is awesome..."

"Sammy, I need you to tell me. Where do we draw the line?"

My hands went to her buttocks. "Your skin..." I breathed.

I was trying to suck at my grandmother's nipples while I groped her bottom, buttocks exciting me almost as much as her breasts.

"You don't touch me there," my grandmother said, slapping my hands.

It was a tussle. I was going at her, wild with desire as she wriggled and pushed at my hands.

"I just want to touch you," I groaned.

"You're touching," she said, squirming. "And you're sucking my tits. That wasn't what we agreed."

"I can't help it."

My grandmother muttered a curse, the first time I'd ever heard her drop the f-bomb as she wriggled harder and smacked at my wrists.

She pushed at me, grunting out: "Sammy, stop it. Get the fuck off me."

The urgency and anger in her tone percolated through, filtering past the layers of my own dark urges and desires until I realised I was using my strength to overpower my grandmother.

As soon as it hit me, I stopped.

Then I stepped back, shocked by the strength of the feelings working inside me.

"Sorry," I blurted, ashamed and guilty.

I thought it was over when I saw the anger in her face. She was looking at me, a hand and forearm over her breasts, sucking in deep gulps of air while she stared, expression showing a mix of displeasure and a little fear.

"God, Sammy, calm down," my grandmother gasped.

"I'm sorry," I repeated. "I got out of control."

She nodded, eyes on me. "Just a bit."

My grandmother held up a hand, cutting me off when I started with: "I didn't mean it--"

"Look, Sammy, I know," my grandmother said. "It's not entirely your fault," she added on a sigh. "I knew it would probably happen that way."

She shook her head and cut me off again when I blurted a desperate: "Please--"

"Shush. No. Listen..."

"Uh-huh," I said, nodding quickly.

I was desperate to know what she was thinking. I needed to know how much trouble I was in.

"So, all right..." my grandmother started.

She paused and looked at me, the arm falling away to reveal her breasts.

A moment later, after a sigh, and after I'd watched her breasts sway and settle, my grandmother continued.

"It's not that I mind you touching... or even you sucking my boobs... I don't think you understand. Not fully."

My grandmother paused again, attention locked on my face, expression serious.

"It's the line," she said as she moved behind me.

I was going to turn, to swivel so I could see her, but my grandmother stopped me.

"No," she said, a hand on my shoulder as I moved. "My turn," she told me. "I want to touch."

A second later, I felt her frontage press against my back. Despite the heat, my grandmother moved in close, her arm reaching round, fingers splayed across my stomach.

"God, that feels nice," I heard her sigh. "Lovely and firm," my grandmother said as she pressed my skin.

I looked down and saw her hand move across my stomach. She slid her palm up to my chest, murmuring appreciation as she went, her hand slipping down to my tummy after a moment or two.

"The line," she sighed, massaging my stomach.

I gulped, willing her to touch my cock, the words of encouragement jammed behind my teeth because I was afraid to verbalise my need.

"This is what I think," my grandmother was saying as she eased herself around until her heat pressed against my flank, breasts compressed between us.

In that position, my grandmother could look up to my ace, her fingers spread over my abdomen, fingertips gently squeezing against the muscles beneath.

"The line," she crooned again, lulling and soft. "You could say we've already crossed it," my grandmother continued. "As soon as you touched me. That was sexual. Nudity isn't about the sex. I told you that."

"But you said I could," I put in.

She nodded and said: "I did. You're right. And I did it because I was too weak-willed to stop you. No," my grandmother snapped when I opened my mouth to speak. "Let me finish."

I nodded and mumbled at her to carry on.

"I'm not blaming you at all, Sammy," my grandmother said.

Pressed together as we were, her hand on my stomach, our skin was slick with our combined perspiration, bodies sliding as we both shifted position a little.

I looked at her as she was saying: "I'm trying to explain. I'm not saying I want us to stop. I don't want to get dressed. It would be awful if we did that. We'd be awkward and embarrassed. No, what I'm asking is where we actually stop? You've touched me. I've touched you. There's that sexual energy in it now. God, I'm looking at that wonderful cock..."

I gulped on the rush of excitement I felt when my grandmother glanced at my dick, cheeks ballooning as she let out a sigh.

"I want to touch it," my grandmother continued, eyes locked with my gaze. "I'm just so fucking turned on," she gasped, the f-word a shock. "If I touch it, I'll wank it," my grandmother said. "If I wank it, you'll come."

I gurgled some inarticulate sound, stunned by her language and the knowledge those thoughts were in her head.

Then it came out of her in a rush. My grandmother closed her eyes and sucked in air, focus set upon me as she said: "Me touching your cock is over the line. After that, well, if I wank it and you come... we might as well not stop. If I did that to you, I'd want you to lick me. If you licked my quim, Sammy? What's after that...? I mean...if we dive into the Devil's lake that deep, we might as well fuck."

As she said the word, my grandmother's fingers closed around my girth.

I moaned and looked down, disbelief the main sense running through me when I saw her left hand working over my size.

"Uh," I gasped as I looked at her face.

"Uh-huh," my grandmother said, slowly nodding, hand moving over my size. "Is this what you want?"

I groaned, lust boiling inside me. "Oh, fuck, I don't believe it," I sighed.

"You want me to stop?"

Her eyes flashed fire, face tight with whatever she was feeling inside, fingers squeezing my girth.

"Uh-uh," I said on a groan. "Please," I muttered.

"All right, so, this is it," my grandmother said, eyes full of her need. "I'll wank it for you, Sammy. We'll get rid of the pressure. I'm sure a fit, healthy specimen like you can get hard again in a flash. I'll do it for you. Then I'll want you to lick me."

I cut her short with a groan, my hand going to her breasts.

"Mm-hmm, touch them all you want, Sammy. There's no limit now. Forget what I said about it being freedom. Now it's sex. Oh, I know it's perverted, I know I'll probably kick myself for allowing it to happen. But, right now, with your lovely at-fucking-cock in my hand..."

My grandmother squeezed my dick in emphasis, a moan bubbling from me.

Then she was stroking t again, fist working back-and-forth, her expression vixen as her eyes glazed over, her language shocking me in its crude descriptions of what she desired.

"I don't care about how I'll feel later," my grandmother continued. "I'm soaking. My quim is quivering for this cock. I want to wank it. I want to see you come. I'll suck it if you want me to, Sammy. I want you to lick me. Out here. In the open air. I want you to lick my cunt and make me feel good. Then I want to get onto my hands and knees and feel this fucker inside me."

I moaned and fucked into her fist.

"Mm-hmm, yes, there," my grandmother breathed as she cranked my length. "How does that sound to you? You like that, Sammy? Me on my hands and knees, you behind me? Do you want to fuck me in doggy? You could make these big tits swing--"

As soon as she said it, my grandmother let out a yelp. She stopped with the potty-mouthed vocalising, blurting her surprise and subsequent delight as the first burst of my lust flicked from my cock, the next four squirts following on in what was almost one continuous rush.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" my grandmother yipped as the hot stuff burst forth. "Oh my God, Sammy," she squeaked, "you're a shooter! That's right, darling, let it all go. Let it out, my sweetheart."

I was gasping and moaning, hands on her body, tits and bottom, palms moving over her skin as she continued working my size. My grandmother milked me, cum shooting three or four feet until it spattered onto the lawn, shirt gasps and murmurs of appreciation coming out of my grandmother, her attention moving from my dick to the cum and up to my face.

"Going to lick me now?"

She mumbled it out, the words clotted and thick with her lust.

"Fuck yes," I said, bold and wild with need for the sex.

"Kiss me first," my grandmother breathed, eyes showing delight.

A moment later, after a pause in which we both gazed at each other, we were kissing, tongues slipping and swirling, her skin under my hands, spunk a long, silvery, shivering strand dangling from the end of my cock.

"Lick me, make me come if you can," my grandmother muttered when the kiss broke. "Then I want you to fuck me. I mean, really fuck me, Sammy. Our first time, I want it really-fucking- hard. I want you to be strong with me. Be firm. Just use me for sex."

We kissed again, love for my grandmother ballooning within.

She nodded, eagerness in her face when I asked: "Our first time? Does that mean we're going to do it again?"

"Oh, Sammy, please," my grandmother drawled, her tone suggesting I was stupid. "This big a sin? Us? Sex? Of course we're going to do it again. I'm not going to stop after doing it once."

"Jesus," I gasped, stunned.

"Mm-hmm, you and me together, Sammy," my grandmother said as she stepped back a pace. "Your grandad's not back until Friday night. That gives us so much time."

She shook her head and blurted a laugh when I said: "You're kidding."

"Oh, no, I'm not. We're doing this now," my grandmother told me, eyes showing mischief.

She moved towards the house, heading to the patio and the deckchairs on the decking, buttocks jiggling, the swing to her hips taking my focus.

"Come on," she called as she looked back over one shoulder.

I gawked, caressing my cock, erection a little less firm but still hard enough for penetration. I stroked my size, watching my grandmother as she settled onto one of the chairs.

"Mm, Sammy, stop pissing about," my grandmother said.

She was looking at me, legs wide, a hand between her thighs. I couldn't see her stroking her vulva, but it was obvious that was what she was doing.

I gulped, shocked by her continued use of adult language, thrilled to be part of it all that afternoon.

"This is ace," I said as I reached the decking.

"Shut up and lick it," my grandmother growled. "You've come, now it's my turn."

"Uh, are we really gonna...? You know, do it?"

My grandmother showed me her teeth, face twisting into a snarl as she fingered her clit. "Yes," she said, gasping it out. "Sex... Fucking... You're going to put that lovely big cock inside me. We're going to do it."

"I... I don't believe it," I gasped.

"God, Sammy, please..."

She was writhing, two fingers inside her opening up to the knuckle. My grandmother moaned and gasped, eyes wide as she stared at me, expression glazing when she sobbed her delight and frustration.

"I want to come," she mewled. "I need it. Please, just get down there and lick me. I'm going doo-lally with this."

She rubbed at her sex, splaying the ungainly folds to expose her scarlet, glistening core. My grandmother made an exhibit of herself, showing me what I had no right as a grandson to be looking at.

"Just there," my grandmother muttered, face tense with effort.

She dabbed a forefinger at her clit, the bean a prominent protrusion, flesh shiny and slick, the clitoris about the size of the top joint of my pinkie finger.

"That," she gasped, flicking the nub. "Lick it, suck it, just fucking hurry up and get your face between my legs. How many more times do I have to ask? Do you want me to beg?"

She whined and squirmed, legs going wider as I moved in and knelt on the deck. The wooden slats were hard against my knees, the discomfort nothing compared to my awe as I stared at my grandmother's intimate folds, the size of the bean bringing forth a gasp when I looked at it.

"Closer," I said, holding her hips.

"Mm-hmm, yes, please," my grandmother mumbled as she shunted her rump along the recliner. "God, lick it. Kiss my quim. Darling, make me feel better."

She was gasping and letting out small, urgent sounds as I settled in closer, ducking in to take a first taste at that forbidden flesh.

"Oh fuck," my grandmother groaned when I flicked my togue at her clit. "Mm-hmm, baby, more," she gasped.

I gave her body a few tentative dabs, working on instinct and the vocal clues coming from her as I started to lick. I sucked her bean between my teeth, teasing it with my tongue, the action sending her into a wild frenzy of squirming, gasping, and swearing.

I'd never heard her swear properly before that afternoon, but the minutes I spent teasing her with my tongue and fingers were a revelation in the depth and breadth of my grandmother's obscene vocabulary. She didn't hold back. Not when she was taking pleasure from me. My grandmother wriggled and moaned, gasped and blurted out profanities I'd had no clue she'd heard let alone used. I lapped and slobbered, fingered, sucked, and worked at her until she was gasping and groaning, sometimes rubbing her own bean as I sucked at her nipples.

She kissed me from time-to-time, sucking her essence from my tongue, her actions and demeanour all about urgency and desperate need.

My grandmother squealed her joy. She gasped her pleasure and moaned out she loved what I was doing.

"I knew it would come to this," my grandmother mumbled after a kiss. She was rubbing her vulva, really stirring the honeypot as she looked at me, face tight with the sensations working through her. "When I said we should go naked," my grandmother added. "I was kidding myself. I told myself it wouldn't mean sex... But look at us now. God," Sammy she said on a gasp, "we're going to do it. You're going to fuck me."

"I wanna fuck you," I growled, wanking as I stared at her jiggling boobs. "Out here, with you," I gasped, tugging my length. "It's fuckin' fantastic. I didn't know you could be so dirty."

My grandmother used two fingers inside her body. She had the middle- and third-fingers in as far as she could, writhing as she rubbed her insides, a gasp issuing forth while she mauled at one breast with her free hand. Wincing, she set a glazed stare upon me, moaning she was close to her peak.

"Oh my God, Sammy, I'm going to come," my grandmother said on a groan.

She blurted something between a cough and a groan, body convulsing as she slid the digit from her opening, her cunt a scarlet, gaping wink which flashed at me for a moment. Then she was working her clit, moaning and gasping, slipping the fingers into her body again. She went on that way for half-a-minute, going at herself with vehement actions, delight coming out in gasps and small, excited cries of pleasure until she pulled me in for a kiss, panting into my open mouth as our tongues swirled.