"Just Boobs," My Grandmother Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my grandmother came.

I watched, shocked by the violence as her orgasm hit. She moaned as the paroxysms wracked her body, limbs thrashing, fingers quick at her vulva as I knelt upright and watched her ride the storm. My grandmother squealed and moaned, grunting, eyes squeezed closed.

When she opened her eyes she set her hot stare on my face, a low moan coming out as she sucked in air. Her breasts swung when her rubbing action slowed, that movement bringing a groan from me. Her body was exciting, her familiar features twisted up in a grimace of absolute joy, the realisation she was my mother's mother like a slap in the face.

"You're my gran," I said in a tone of disbelief.

She was still stirring her vulva, slow circles with the flats of four fingers, breathing in gasps.

"Uh-huh, mm-hmm," she said, nodding at me. "I... I know what you mean... It's incredible, isn't it, Sammy?"

I was standing at the side of the recliner as she said it, eyes on her body, desire in my cock. It was a thrill to see her presented with her legs wide in a lewd, casual, uninhibited display. My grandmother seemed unashamed of her body, unconcerned by the imperfections of maturity and a touch too much fondness for confectionary. Her smooth vulva drew my focus, excitement surging when I thought about us being together: her body taking my cock.

She nodded, eyes going wide when I said: "I can't believe we're going to..."

"God, I know," my grandmother breathed. "But I want to, Sammy. I don't want to stop. I haven't been this turned on for...? God, I don't know how long."

"I don't want to stop," I said.

My grandmother looked at me for a couple of seconds, fingers slowly circling her pussy until she pulled her hand away.

She closed her legs, standing up before she put her hands on her hips, head canting towards one shoulder.

I was soaking up her feminine shape as she thrust her chin towards the lawn.

The thrill of it squeezed my guts when my grandmother said: "So, shall we?"

I looked towards the lawn, saw the mower, mind reeling at the speed in which I'd gone from concentrating on straight lines to sucking my grandmother's oversized clit.

I gulped and breathed in a deep gulp of air.

"Come on," my grandmother said as she started to move.

As she went past me, she took my hand.

"Let's go, baby," she murmured. "I want to do it on the lawn. I want the air on my skin. I want to feel the sun."

I held her in place, turning my grandmother to face me before I gazed into her eyes. Love passed between us. Unspoken, the joy of it in our stares. Then we kissed, slow and easy at first, my hands on her body, silky skin setting passion flaring inside me, the spongy-firm texture and the weight of her breasts fanning the flames.

The kissing got hot. We both gasped and pawed, hands moving, her fingers on my cock.

"God, I want to feel this inside me," my grandmother mumbled when the kiss broke.

She held my dick, leading me onto the lawn by the cock, a chuckle coming from her as we went.

"Fucking outdoors," my grandmother said. "I love it."

I grabbed her and kissed her mouth again. The need was on me. Aroused and ready for the sex, I needed to get inside her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to experience the physical sin of knowing my grandmother through sex, the incest part of the need.

"You said from behind," I growled as I tugged at my cock.

My grandmother glanced at my dick, nodding as she squeezed one breast, the other hand sawing between her legs.

"Mm-hmm," she said. "On my hand-and-knees."

I pointed to the grass. "So, get down."

My grandmother winced and gasped, fingers quick at her vulva. She closed her eyes, sighing before she opened them and looked at my face.

"Use me," she muttered.

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

"I mean it, Sammy. Just fuck me. Be rough. Smack my backside, pull my hair. Call me names if you want to."

"Why do you want me to do all that?"

My grandmother shrugged. "I'm in that mood."

"You mean it?"

Her eyes shone with some malevolent force working inside her as my grandmother chuckled.

"You don't know me, Sammy," she said. "Not like this."

I was stroking my cock, desperate to get it into her pussy but also curious.

She shrugged when I asked: "What do you mean?"

"Sex," my grandmother said. "Mood. Depends."

She paused, slowly caressing her boobs, the hand still moving between her thighs as she moved in close. My grandmother stopped rubbing her vulva, the hand going to my dick.

"You'll see," she whispered, smirking at me. "I like variety in my sex," my grandmother went on, crinkling her nose at me. I saw the vixen in her expression, amusement in it, too. "I'll show you, my lovely, sweet boy. After today... Mm, well, we're going to do so many dirty things together. You'll see, baby. I'll show you."

I groaned, head spinning with possibilities as my grandmother stroked my length, her tongue in my mouth.

I was just getting wild with need, hands on her skin when my grandmother stepped away.

"Now, this time, just get down here with me," she said, halfway to her knees. "Back there," my grandmother urged as she settled onto all fours. "Put it in. Don't be shy."

Creased at the waist and looking back at me, big tits swaying as she reached back with one hand to splay her buttocks, my grandmother smiled, the look all about the depravity of coupling with her own grandson.

"I want to feel that big-fucking-cock inside me," my grandmother muttered.

I gawked, staring at the gape of her cunt, the pink, glistening core siping her need while the dark smudge nestled in the crevice between her buttocks. I looked at her face, taking in the heavy roundness of her hanging boobs before I set my attention on her sphincter. Lust ballooned because I could see everything that should have been private. My grandmother was flaunting herself, showing me the personal intimacies only a medical practitioner or a husband should see.

I loved her for her honesty. Not that I was analysing it at the time. I was too busy taking everything in through my eyes. But later, when the shock and surprise had eased and I was capable of coherent, logical thought, I recalled that moment and knew I was already halfway in romantic love with her.

I said it, too. I boggled at her body, her smirk teasing and taunting, her opening a temptation.

"I love you," I breathed.

My grandmother responded by tugging at her buttock, spreading herself wider as she hip-swayed side-to-side. She was on one straight arm, rump presented, eyes full of mischief as she grinned.

"Don't talk soft," she said on a chuckle. "I told you, I want you to use me. Don't talk about love. Not now. Just get down behind me and put it in. Now, Sammy," my grandmother urged. "Can't you see how much I want you inside me, baby?"

I felt the rush of need surging through me as I moved and knelt behind her. She held herself splayed, eagerness in her expression.

"Mm-hmm, that's it. Just come in close. Here it is, Sammy."

My grandmother was nodding as she said it, angling her pelvis to the perfect angle for her opening to accommodate my size.

"Put it in. Go on," she urged, desperation in her tone. "I'm ready... God, I'm so-fucking-ready," she gasped.

I wanked my length, eyeing where her body would take my cock. I shuffled in closer, knee-walking in as I aimed the cockhead at my grandmother's opening.

She gasped when the bulb nudged her flesh, the sound drawing my focus where I saw her hot-eyed gaze was set on my face.

I paused, trying to imprint the image onto my memory. I knew it was a huge moment in my life. An irreversible act. I was also vaguely aware we would only get one first time. It wouldn't happen again. Regardless of what happened in the future, and despite what she'd said about doing dirty things together, I knew this was a moment of magic: my grandmother exposed as she offered her sex.

"Uh-huh," my grandmother gasped as I eased forward.

"Gran," I moaned.

"Baby, please," she whined.

I teased her vulva with the big dome, smearing the plum through her labia, the cockhead slipping over her clit. My grandmother sobbed her need, moaning as I held my girth in my fist and pushed.

"Uh, fuck, yes," she muttered as her molten embrace took half my length. "Mm-hmm, yes, all the way in," my grandmother sighed, using both hands against the lawn to push back onto my dick.

I groaned, stunned by the action, shocked to be inside my own grandmother's body.

"Hold my hips. Smash me," my grandmother snarled, working herself over my length.

I did what she asked. I grabbed her hips, digging my fingers into the spare flesh she carried there, pulling her onto me as desire bloomed.

Then it was frantic. We were rutting, bodies colliding in thick, meaty thwacks. I fucked at her, working hard while she dropped to her elbows and moaned her joy into the lawn.

"Uh, God, outdoors," my grandmother mumbled. "Fucking... Oh, baby, I so love being naked."

She said it and went back up onto straight arms, craning around to glare at me, heat and passion in her eyes as she bared her teeth and spat obscenities into my face.

"Uh-huh, that's right. Fuck me, darling. Use me for sex. I'm nothing. I'm yours."

I gasped at the vehemence in the way she said it. "Fucking hell, gran," I said.

"Don't talk, just fuck. I need you to use me. Treat me like a slut. That's what I'm good at."

As it went on, I curled in over her back, attention on her swaying tits, their weight and texture in my palm as I squeezed.

"Be rough," my grandmother urged through her groans. "Pull my fucking hair. Smack me. I deserve it."

Catching the mood, I pulled her hair. She gasped and moaned at me to kiss her as I used her cunt.

I slapped a palm against her bottom, making her buttocks ripple, the action setting a pink blush alight on her skin.

"More," my grandmother urged, grunting it out. "Harder, faster, everything," she moaned.

So it went. Ten or fifteen minutes of it. I worked at my grandmother's pussy, sometimes mauling her large, heavy breasts as I thrust in deep and she groaned her lust. Other times I was kneeling upright, smacking her buttocks into a rosy, pink glow, her squeals of delight loud out in the open.

It finished with us standing as we faced each other. My grandmother had moved to the house and rested her shoulders against a wall, half-crouched as she held her labia splayed, finger at her clit, face showing how the dark urges were working within.

"Come here," my grandmother growled as she flaunted her sex. "Put it back in."

I wanked as I moved in close, my grandmother lifting one leg. I hooked the leg behind the knee, holding her with the crook of my arm as I eased my dick into her pussy.

I slobbered kisses against her face, licking her tongue as we started to move.

"God, Sammy, you're a quick learner," my grandmother moaned, wall-eyed as I held her waist. "Fuck me, baby," she gasped as I worked at her sex. "I love it. I love how you feel in there."

We kissed again, my hands full of her tits until she gasped and pulled her face away from mine.

"That tummy," my grandmother said, mumbling it out, eyes on my stomach. She pressed a palm against me, testing the muscles. "Fit young man. Big-fucking-cock," my grandmother gasped. "Mm-hmm, yes, I love doing this with you. Sammy, please, say we're going to do it again and again."

"Yeah, all the time," I groaned, hands on her waist.

Which was how I came. I was holding her body while fucking up into her sex, her breath against my cheek.

The surge bubbled, going from simmer to boil. I sobbed out a warning, thrusting in deep a second before I emptied all I had left into my grandmother's pussy.

As I shuddered and groaned, my grandmother yelped, blurting her surprise while she fingered her clit.

Gloop dripped from my grandmother's opening when my cock slid free, dollops of it on the grass between her feet, a splash of it landing on her toes.

Then, as I stared, slack-jawed and awed, my grandmother fingered herself to a huge, shivering climax, flesh rippling, boobs swaying, her face twisted into that agonised snarl of absolute delight, teeth bared like she wanted to tear the flesh from my face.

I had to move in to grab her when her knees buckled, her fingers stirring her vulva, two digits going in as she worked through her climax.

"Oh my God, Sammy," my grandmother finally said, sucking in air.

She was looking at me with disbelief in her face, apparently as shocked as I was by what had happened between us in the space of twenty-five minutes.

With the heat and desperation of f me, I felt suddenly shy and very awkward, well aware of my dangling cock.

She gasped and rolled her eyes when I asked: "Are you all right?"

"Sweetheart, yes, you have no idea how all right I am," my grandmother muttered.

She shoved away from the wall and moved towards me, smiling as she stroked my cheek with the backs of her fingers.

"That was wonderful," she breathed. "Intense."

Unsure about the world and my place in it, I looked at my grandmother, still surprised to see she was naked.

She blurted a laugh when I asked: "Was it okay?"

"Darling, it was better than okay," my grandmother told while slowly shaking her head. She smiled and ducked in to kiss my cheek in a gesture oddly reminiscent of what a kiss from a grandmother should be like. "Trust me, darling," she went on though a sigh. "It was just what I needed."

"The things you said... I smacked your bottom."

"Mm, yes, you did," my grandmother drawled, eyes gleaming with appreciation.

"Yuh... You really like that?"

She nodded. "When I'm in that mood."

"Jesus, gran..."

My grandmother sighed as she came in close again, arms encircling my waist, her pubis against my cock.

"Listen," she breathed, eyes on mine. "Let's take a few minutes. How about we go inside? I need a drink of water... And then something stronger," she said on a smirk. "We should probably talk about what we just did. We need to think about what we're going to do. It's been a hell of a shock."

Then she kissed me, tongue snaking into my mouth, the kiss slow and luxurious, her skin under my palms. My grandmother chuckled through the kiss when I squeezed her buttocks, her frontage pressed against me.

She looked up into my face and asked: "How do you feel?"

I gulped though an upswell of tender emotions and bubbling desire to experience her again.

"Yeah, funny," I said.

"Funny ha-ha, or funny strange?"

"Strange," I told her. "Kind of weird."

My grandmother nodded. "To be expected," she said.

"Yeah. 'Course."

"Sorry it happened?"

I shook my head. "Sorry? Flipping heck, no," I said in a rush. "It was fantastic."

"Just a shock?"

"A bit."

My grandmother chuckled and slowly shook her head. "Mm-hmm," she said. "So, let's go inside. I really need a drink of water."

I followed her into the house, attention on the sway of her hips. I saw her breasts swing when she turned to smile at me, the action sending a rush of dark urges swirling through me.

"I love your boobs," I said.

She snorted and replied with: "You and just about every other man who's seen them."

A quick stab of jealousy pricked me when I realised she was talking about a high number, my mind working over just how many there'd been as I glanced up towards the eaves. We were on our way inside when I noticed the small box tucked away between the roof and the wall, a cold squeeze of fear down in my guts when I realised what it was up there.

"A camera," I gasped.

My grandmother was a step into the kitchen when I said it. She stopped, pausing with her back to me before she turned.

I stared at her as she faced me, hands on her hipbones, something sly and clandestine slipping across her face.

"Oh, yes," my grandmother said. "There's cameras all around the house."

I gulped, anxiety a leaden sinker into the pit of my stomach.

Her eyebrows raised when I asked: "Are they... uh... real?"

My grandmother nodded. "Oh yes. Of course. Insurance and that sort of nonsense."

"Recorded?"

She nodded again.

Her eyes slid away; demeanour suddenly furtive when I asked: "Remote access?"

My grandmother shrugged and avoided looking at me. "What, you mean like can your grandad see what's happening on his phone?"

What she said and the way she said it were all I needed to know.

"Shit," I said, following on with a groan. "You mean...?"

I was watching her as she smirked, face tilted forward before she brought her eyes to meet mine.

"I'm not sure if he's seen what we did," my grandmother said. "Not yet. I don't know because my mobile's turned off," she added. "But I don't think it matters too much," she said as I boggled at her. "If I know your grandfather at all, and I'm pretty certain I do after all these years... Well, I expect he might quite enjoy what he sees."

There was a pause as I tried to make sense of what she was saying.

Then, with a half-shrug, my grandmother turned away.

"Come on," she said, I think you're going to need a proper drink. I've got a lot to tell you."