Just Desserts

Story Info
Mom's short fuse triggers a response.
4.8k words
4.37
35k
37
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

This is a story about non-consent. Please stop reading if this genre offends you. Also, all characters are 18 or older.

"You're my best friend but I have to say this, your mom is a fucking bitch," Quinton said as he looked his friend in the eyes, "She's hot...so fucking hot, but there's something wrong with her," he sighed. He stepped back, "I'm sorry. I just had to say it."

Carl wanted to argue, wanted to get pissed hearing his friend say that but he simply nodded, "I know. Ever since dad left she explodes for no reason. I feel bad the way she screamed at you guys, I'll talk to her." he sighed.

Dan looked at his friend, "Remember when she'd tell us to come inside when we were kids in your backyard? She'd always had freshly baked cookies and milk. It must have been hard on her when your dad took off with that flight attendant...though I have to say, your dad sure has great taste in women!"

The boys laughed at that comment, even Carl. Mom was a total MILF even at 38...soon to be 39, tall with long shapely legs, huge natural breasts, a tight waist, and an ass even her son fantasized about...think Ava Addams Quiton often pointed out. But dad must have gotten bored with that and had run off with a 25-year-old blonde stewardess with an incredible body. It was strange visiting them, dad with a girlfriend just 7 years older than he was and seemingly nothing except sex in common.

The four boys headed over to the park carrying their soccer ball...the ball that bounced off the side of the house causing Stacy Martin to slam open the kitchen door and scream at the kids. None of the other boys had a yard even half the size of the Martin's so they'd hoped they'd have space in the park to play two-on-two.

Stacy stood in front of the sink, thinking about her tirade, tears forming. 'That was me?' she thought. 'Where did all that anger come from? Tom leaving?' She wished she'd listened to her friend Amy who'd urged her to go to therapy after he left. It wasn't the money as she'd inherited plenty and it wasn't the time...she had plenty of that. Her schedule had openings between tennis, golf, lunches with the girls, pilates, and yoga.

She decided it was time to get herself together, wiping the tears off her face she stood and headed down the hall to her bedroom.

Stepping out of the shower she looked in the mirror sighing, 'I am not over the hill yet,' she cupped her heavy breasts, 'I could find a guy, a decent guy,' she thought as she looked at her thick bush and chuckled, 'though I might lose him in here if we get intimate.'

After trimming and shaving her pubic area she slipped on her tennis outfit as she and Millie had a for the court she and Millie had reserved at the club where she was hoping to work off some of her frustration. She turned her body looking in the mirror as a thought crept into her head. Derek would be there and she liked the way he looked at her. Ironically, Derek was the same age as Lexi, the slut Tom left her for. How fitting would it be to send a video to her ex with Derek's cock in her mouth? Of course, she'd never do anything like that...the video part, not the cock-sucking.

She felt something between her legs she'd not felt for over a year and her nipples hardened as she subconsciously licked her lips thinking about the tennis pro's cock in her mouth. She made a sudden decision and slipped off her tennis shirt, shorts and bra and went over to the closet and pulled out the super-short tennis dress. She pulled it on, checking her figure out in the mirror. She tested her braless breasts pleased with how they looked then flipped up her skirt. Sighing she thought, 'In for a pound, in for a penny.'

She pulled out her tiny panties from her drawer, slipped off the granny panties then pulled on the white satin bikini panties. She felt younger, sexier and she'd not felt anything like this for a while. She looked at her crotch with the small patch of pubes showing through and ran a finger across her slit. She felt a surge seeing the pronounced camel toe wondering how to get Derek a glimpse...or more.

She looked at the time anticipating both the upcoming match as she and Millie were evenly matched but more running into Derek. He'd seemed a lot more interested in how she was doing after Tom left but she just never thought anything about it until now. She picked up her tennis bag and headed out the door.

"Oh fuck!" Quinten spat, "where can we play?" he looked out at all the fields with hundreds of elementary school kids running around.

"Shit, how about we go back to my place and play a game," Will suggested. "I got the new..."

"Fuck that, Carl said firmly, "Look, mom has been depressed lately but she can't fuck up our last summer before college. Let's go back to my house and we'll not slink away if she flies off the handle again. Anyhow, this is Tuesday and she plays tennis on Tuesdays."

"Cool, let's do this. Look man, if she screams at you again, we got your back. She might be having shit going on in her life, I get that, but to take it out on you is just fucked," Dan sighed.

Carl strode off home feeling determined to stand up to his mom. He loved her, but she'd been so short with him over the last few weeks and enough was enough. He played with the various scenarios in his head, none seemed likely yet all were intriguing.

Stacy felt the leather on the backs of her legs and ass as she started the car. Perhaps by the end of the day, she'd feel the hairy legs and crotch of a good-looking tennis pro against her also. She grabbed her ringing phone off the seat just as she was backing out of the garage.

"Hello? Mill...oh. No...no, that's fine. I'll...Yeah, no. I have to get some housework done anyhow," she sighed. "Sure, next Tuesday...good luck with him," she said trying hard not to sound disappointed.

She thought about Carl and how she screamed at him and here's Millie with her monster of an 8th grader. He was at the police station having been caught vandalizing the school so his mom had to cancel tennis. She thought how great her kid was and how she'd screamed at him. Ok, this was going too far and she decided to stop being a bitch. She decided on cookies! She'd bake him his favorite cookies, peanut butter with white chocolate chips.

She tossed her tennis bag on the floor in front of the couch feeling regret over the fading feeling of horniness she'd had. She looked in the mirror by the front door feeling slight disappointment as she hadn't had sex in 14 months...even with herself. She pinched her nipples through the thin fabric letting out a deep sigh, 'Wow! I'd forgotten what that feels like,' she thought. Then lifted her hem seeing the camel toe was still there, maybe even more pronounced...her finger sliding across then gently touching her tiny nub, gasping as a sharp jolt shot through her.

'Cookies can wait and perhaps driving the boys off wasn't the worst thing in the world,' she thought as she flopped down on the couch opening her legs. She closed her eyes her pussy eagerly throbbing as her fingers pressed on her clit through the panties. She thought about the large bulge in Derek's shorts and how close he liked to get when giving tips to his female clients. She thought about calling him for a private lesson later this afternoon... afterward, he'd suggest a drink at his place. She'd drop to her knees...

Without realizing it as she was lost in the image of her hands then her mouth on the fat circumcised cock. She could taste the salty hot skin causing her to slip off her panties then pull down the top of her dress. Her nipples felt like they were on fire as she alternated pulling on each one wishing Derek were here to pound her sopping cunt with his huge cock. Perhaps he'd suck on and play with her nipples as he stretched out her cunt. She stood and peeled off all her clothes, including her shoes and socks, then lay back down. Her fingers rapidly rubbed in a circular motion as she opened her legs wider the wet sloshing sounds and her rhythmic grunts echoing through the large living room.

"Come on, mom's not home so let's get some cokes then finish our game. Dan and I just need to close you losers out," Carl said as he opened the door to the kitchen, "Shhhh," he held up a hand, "Crap! Did I leave porn playing on my tablet?" he said softly. "I hope no one broke in."

The four boys looked into where the sound was coming from and gasped loud enough for Stacy to hear. "Shit!" Carl said backing out of the doorway. "Crap, come on guys, let's go," he said urgently.

Dan and Will shoved by their friend to take in the sight of the beautiful woman trying in vain to cover herself stopping and staring, jaws dropped. Quinton boldly leered at the trimmed bush and huge breasts flopping around as the woman tried to cover her nudity with her thin arms.

"Get out! Get out!" the woman said angrily as she tried to bend over modestly, "You bastard, you wait until I call your mother," she spat.

"Go ahead," Quinton held out his phone, "Call mom and tell her you were jerking off or whatever you cunts call it, in front of your son and his friends. I'm sure she'll ground me when I tell her how excited you got and how hard you made us," he said stepping forward.

"Carl! Carl, get in here and get your little friend away from me," she screamed out. "There you are," she hissed, "tell what's-his-name here to leave and never come back." she pointed at the boy who was getting closer yet.

"Dude, let's go," Carl said unconvincingly as his mom's tits bounced around as she tried to step into her dress but fell back on the couch instead.

"I don't think so," the boy said firmly. He looked at his friend, "Your mom had been a total bitch to us for the last couple of months. We don't do anything wrong yet she screams at us, and now she's blaming us when she obviously was hoping we'd see her exposing herself? I'll bet she did this on purpose." He turned back to the woman, "Stop! Drop those panties and lose the dress or I'll come over and rip them off you," he ordered.

"And we'll help," Will added as Dan and he stood next to their friend staring at the panting woman.

Stacy looked pleadingly at her son who stepped next to Quinton crossing his arms over his chest. She looked around but saw no escape. "Please?" she begged, "I'll make cookies and promise never to yell at you boys again...it's been hard since..."

Quinton stepped forward, "Ok. Dan, Will, hold her while I get some rope..."

"No, no please. I'll let you see me, but please don't rape me," the woman begged.

"I can't promise that," Quinton said. "Go on, let's see those great tits of yours again and spread your legs, spread them as wide and you can. Let's check out your cunt," he pointed to the couch.

Stacy looked once more at her son, "Oh, Christ..." she blushed furiously, "does he have to see this?" she asked.

Carl shook his head, "I'm staying. I'm thinking of spanking you for how I've had to tiptoe around for the last year, now do what he said!"

She hesitated then laid back opening her legs. She opened them wider feeling her swollen labia part when the angry-looking boy started to say something.

"Why the little slut," Dan whistled, "She's all shaved and ready for a good fucking," he looked at his friend, "Did you have any idea your mom was getting some? I thought you said she never dates."

Carl shook his head, "I had no idea, but I'm impressed. It's beautiful," he sighed.

"This is wrong. I'm your mother," she sighed looking at her son, "and you're hard. All of you are...why? I'm a middle-aged woman and you have access to all those perfect young girls," she was now panting.

"They don't have your tits or the skills to please a man with your cunt and ass. Ok, continue what you were doing before we walked in on you," Quinton said more softly now. He didn't bother hiding the need to adjust his hardening cock in his shorts. "You guys see any better tits than these?" he asked. "Carl, tell me you've seen these before."

The boy shook his head, "Some, but not like this," he stared at his mother's fingers spear her wet pussy. "She's been careful not to leave doors open when she showers or changes clothes. I've thought about it though."

Stacy's embarrassment was being washed away by the arousal of hearing these 18 and 19-year-old boys complimenting her body even though they were using such crude terms, or perhaps because they were. She was looking at the tents growing in the four pairs of shorts, her fingers rubbing hard between her legs.

Quinton grinned at his friends as he undid and stepped out of his shorts. He went over to the couch, his cock pulsing out in front of him, and knelt down between the woman's legs, inhaling deeply.

The three other boys watched their friend bury his face against the woman's pussy, his jaw active even as Carl's mother tried to push him away.

"Please nooooo, noooo, oooohhhhh God!" she cried. She was pushing on the boy's forehead but her legs were opening wider and she was flexing her ass. "Please stop...please, you've known me all your life...ooooohhhhhh," she moaned as the boy wet his finger in her pussy and drove it up her ass.

The two other boys stepped out of their clothes and came over grabbing the plump mounds on the woman's chest. They saw she was now stroking their friend's head rather than pushing him away and her chest was heaving with her heavy breathing.

Will crawled onto the couch, grinning at his friends as he pressed his cock against her red lips.

Stacy turned her head back and forth then closed her lips tightly when the other boy held her head still. She felt the slippery juices moisturizing her lips, the idle thought she could taste the pre-cum but it must be the scent. She was determined to resist sucking the boy's cock as long as she could but when Quinton's cock rammed into her pussy she gasped and unconsciously opened her mouth. Her cries were muffled by the fat cock and her arms once trying to push the boy off were now stroking the boy's chest and stomach

Carl looked on in amazement as Quinton angrily pounded his mother's pussy and Will fucked her mouth. "That's it, guys, way to shut her up," he laughed. He went to grab his phone and began filming the erotic scene. He looked over at his other friend and grinned. "You look left out. Here, keep taping, I'll be back," he said before dashing down the hallway.

Dan stroked his cock with one hand while getting close-ups of Will's cock glistening as he humped into her mouth. She was no longer resisting as she was not just accepting her fate, she was responding. He moved down to those erect nipples bouncing with every thrust of Quinten's cock then down to the bare pink slit spread wide with the wet fleshy rod slamming into it.

"Here," Carl said behind the boy. He took the phone back and handed a tube of gel to his friend. "Get her on top of you so Dan gets a hole," he grinned.

The boy stopped and looked over at his friends, "Good idea. I might just finish there myself."

When Will pulled out of the woman's mouth, Stacy started screaming at the boys, "No way, no way, no one is getting close to my ass!" she yelled as she tried to get up. "Your father slept in the guest bedroom for a month when he once tried. Carl, tell them...tell them to...oh, God!" she moaned as the boy squirted the gel onto his fingers.

Carl pushed her back down, "It's your call. They can have access to whatever hole they want or I'll send this video to your friends with a note that you like to be used...you have a choice," he ordered.

"Please, baby...please...I never let anyone...fuck!" she sighed as the four boys glared at her. She slowly got up on the couch to straddle the boy, looking back angrily at her son as she lowered herself on the rigid rod. "Just take it slow. I'll never forgive you for this," she growled.

Carl had to stifle feelings of pity for his mom as she looked right at him as she lowered herself and the boy's cock buried inside her to the hilt. She stopped glaring and began bouncing on the 18-year-old's rigid rod. She put her head down in shame and stopped moving as Dan plunged a gob of gel up her ass.

After coating his cock, the boy wiped his greasy hands off on the discarded tennis dress before climbing behind the woman. "I've wanted to do this for the last month or so," he whispered in the woman's ear as he pressed the spongy head against her virgin hole. "Every time you yelled at us, every time you screamed I thought about spanking this tight ass then bending you over the arm of a chair and making you scream when I fucked your ass. Am I the first?" he hissed.

Stacy nodded as she felt the spongy head begging to open her up, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling...oh fuck!"

Carl started the video again moving closer to get the shaft pop into the tight puckered hole. Both the boy and the woman gasped loudly as the plump cap popped past the tight ring. His mom had tears running down her face as the two boys picked up a rhythm, the sounds of skin slapping on skin echoing around the room.

Will stood by the couch and as he presented his hard cock to the woman again, this time she opened her mouth and began sucking eagerly. The boy watched, filmed, and stroked his cock as his friends used his mom as their fuck toy. He'd had a few feelings of guilt after the initial bravado and more than once thought about calling this gang rape off, but it was too late now. He'd probably get tied up and gagged. Thinking this he realized her tears were gone and she was humping back at the two fleshy spears pistoning into her holes.

Quinton reached up and squeezed those massive tits and it seemed the woman's cunt gripped his cock tighter. He was getting close but wanted this to last and tried to think of other things like schoolwork and the clogged toilet in the boy's room, but when Dan came and the woman moaned loudly he felt his aching balls boil.

Carl zoomed in on his mother's ass being pounded as both boys came inside her followed by what seemed to be an explosive orgasm by his mother. All three grunted loudly, their bodies pressed together at that one interstice...his mother's crotch.

Dan was the first to come down and pulled out with a slurping sound before staggering off to the bathroom. Stacy recovered enough to renew her attack on Matt's cock while Quinton was still hard and enjoying the woman now freely thrusting her cunt onto the boy's cock.

Carl watched the three wondering why Matt didn't finish in that nice ass slightly gaped and leaking cum but realized as the boy grabbed a handful of hair, grunted loudly, and came in the woman's mouth.

Stacy had never allowed a man to cum in her mouth but with no choice, she sucked hard and swallowed every drop. She felt another orgasm coming on and continued sucking even after the boy had no more cream to offer her.

When Matt softened he reluctantly stepped back, "Mrs. Martin, you're a great cocksucker," he said patting her on her cheek. He went down the hall to clean up.

Quinton flipped the woman onto her back, "I want to see those tits flop around as I fuck the shit out of you," he grinned evilly.

Stacy looked up at the boy as she opened her legs wide. He was so tight, six-pack abs and nice pecs, she marveled, and stamina! He'd cum once and was still hard. She felt another orgasm build inside her as she gripped his tight ass cheeks savoring the muscles flexing with each assault on her inflamed pussy.

Carl didn't think it was possible to get any harder and considered going to his room to jerk off as there was no way he'd be fucking his own mother, but he kept filming.

Quinton felt the woman clench her cunt muscles again and felt the rising sensations in his balls. "Ok bitch, get ready for another load," he moaned.

"Oh, God, oh, God...yesss. Cum in me, cum inside meeee," she panted as the boy slammed into her pussy and spasmed inside her. She'd been so close but felt it fade as the boy relaxed and finally softened. She wanted to immediately rub her pussy and cum another time but looked at the four boys standing and looking down at her.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12