Just Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl put down the phone and looked over. "Guys, perhaps you'd better leave now. I'll clean up." he sighed as he thought about the repercussions of what they all did.

Stacy started to get up, a strange look on her face but Will pushed her back down. "No Carl. Get your clothes off. When she calls the cops, it will be all four of us. I don't give a fuck she's your mom, you're fucking her," he ordered.

The boy looked at his friends all glaring at him and nodded, "Ok, all for one. One for all," he sighed. He thought his mom would look horrified or fight it but she'd laid back, her legs open...a look of eagerness on her face. He felt his cock throb eagerly as he took off his clothes and didn't object when Dan took his phone and started taping. Here he was, a straight-A student, a great son about to fuck his own mother and have it recorded for posterity.

"Oh, baby, this is wrong, wrong," his mother sighed as her son lay between her open thighs, "Oh wow! You are so hard...so fucking stiff," she gasped feeling the fattest cock yet slide easily into her. "Yes, there," she encouraged as the boy's lips clamped onto a nipple. She stroked his head as he picked up the pace and she welcomed the rising feelings in her womb. He was hitting her just right and she couldn't keep her ass on the couch her son seemed to be taking all that anger he'd been building up, all the frustration with how she'd treated him into pounding her cunt.

Carl wanted to fuck her harder than she'd ever been fucked and he felt her pelvis rock up to meet his thrusts the more he drove into her. Her nipple was hard between his lips and sucking on it felt so natural.

Stacy couldn't hold back anymore and arched her head back as she exploded. All the other orgasms felt like weak spasms compared to this one as she ground her pussy hard against her son's pelvis.

"Damn!" Matt sighed filming the woman's eyes rolling back in her head. "She loves being fucked by her own son. This is incredible," he grinned. "Fuck her, Carl, fuck her hard!"

Carl internally grinned thinking how he had this over his mother. If she called the cops, this would play well in court showing she wanted it. He had been close but hearing his friends he stopped trying to hold off. "Fuck!" he spat as he released the first jet of incestuous sperm into his mother's vagina. He hoped his mom was on the pill or otherwise not fertile, but his sperm would have a bit of competition.

Stacy stroked the boy's back as he collapsed on top of her, no longer angry. Her body throbbed from so many orgasms, more than she'd had outside of playing with herself than she'd had in 10 years.

Carl reluctantly pulled out and got up. He went and grabbed a fresh dish towel and handed it to his mom before going and cleaning up.

When he got back, his mother had pulled on the tennis dress and had moved over to the side of the room glaring, and his friends were dressed by the door. "You guys leaving?" he asked. "Running off so I have to deal with this?"

"Yeah. Um, look. We're sorry we...well, we should go," Matt said softly. They quietly traipsed out the door leaving Carl and his mom looking uncomfortably at each other.

Stacy looked at her son as if he were a total stranger. What the fuck came over him? she wondered.

"Happy Birthday, mom. Um, I took a stab at what you wanted...needed," he said nervously.

"What? What made you think...?" she gasped.

"I overheard you and Aunt Becky talking, um, about how you needed to get laid and you were starting to take your frustrations out on me," he said softly. Then he smiled, "It was that or 39 spanks," he tried to joke.

Stacy looked at her son and laughed, "Fuck! You really did this for me?" Seeing him nod sheepishly she sat down.

"And you fucked your mother, your own mother!" she sighed.

"That was not supposed to happen. I was going to let the guys have their way with you and then...I don't know. I never worked that part out," he said softly. "Also, I know your birthday isn't until Saturday but the opportunity presented itself. I didn't think you'd be home today."

The woman shook her head, "I'd like to be pissed at you but this might have been the best birthday present ever," she smiled. "That was the most incredible sex I've ever had...though I could have done without the butt-fucking. I'm a bit sore."

"Really? I'm sorry. It wasn't initially part of my plan but I was angry with you and might have gotten carried away."

The woman got up and came over to her son, "It's ok. I've been curious about anal sex for years but let's not go there again, ok?" She suddenly laughed, "I didn't mean there will be another time, just...you know, if you decide to surprise me I'd like a few ground rules."

"Got it. No anal, no fucking your son. Anything else?" he asked.

Stacy palmed her son's cock, "I never said anything about not fucking my beautiful boy...and miss out on the fattest cock I've ever had inside me?" she kissed the boy feeling his erection grow. "Since I'm not calling the cops what are you going to tell the guys? I like having them around and I'd hate to find out they're scared to drop by anymore."

***********************************************

"I talked to mom. She's not going to call the cops or tell anyone. I showed her the videos we took and told her she needs to be nice to us from now on or these get posted online," he looked at each boy, "and she has one request. We never tell anyone ever about what happened."

"Seriously?" Matt asked, "I barely slept a wink last night hearing every car that slowed down in front of my house. I feel really bad about what happened."

Quinton and Dan nodded their heads, "Is she going to be nicer to us?" he asked. "I do miss your nice mom," Dan sighed.

"I told her next time she snaps at us to expect her just desserts," Carl smiled. "Let's just say she didn't look unhappy about that."

"And if she's nice we get her incredible cookies," Quinton smiled.

12