Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always Carol thought carefully before answering. "I agree with you Jeff, I value our friendship very highly, and I considered the risk before I decided to try to change our relationship. I think unlike most lovers, we have our history of a six year friendship. I don't think we would throw that away if we failed to find happiness as sexual partners. Certainly nothing that happens in the bedroom tonight can jeopardize our friendship as far as I'm concerned"

Jeff agreed, "Let's promise each other then; friends first and forever."

"I promise," said Carol lifting her wineglass in toast, "But now I want a promise. You've been dreaming about this night for six years." Jeff nodded. "Six years of dreams is a lot to live up to. We know each other so well. I'm afraid we may go into that bed with some very unrealistic expectations. We may expect fireworks and bells ringing, when in fact, we are going to be just as unsure and fumbling as any other couple's first time. We will have to get used to each other's rhythms and responses, and that takes time. So instead of expecting magic tonight, I'll be happy with love. So promise me you won't be disappointed if there aren't any fireworks and bells ringing .... please."

Jeff took both her hands and gazed lovingly into her eyes. "Carol, if you only knew what it meant to me just to be with you. But I promise I won't expect any fireworks or bells."

Soon they were back dancing, and this time no one needed to pull Jeff any closer because they were as close as two people could be and still move at all. They moved as one, and their mouths were joined in an almost perpetual kiss. Carols' nipples threatened to rip through the sheer fabric of her dress, and Jeff was delightfully aware of them on his chest. In return, his raging erection was pressing into Carol, to her delight. Both sets of hands were securely planted on each others posteriors. The strong panoply of stimulation had pulses elevated and breathing heavy so songs and dancing were quickly forgotten as the couple found their way to the bedroom.

Carol started to undress, but Jeff quickly indicated he would like that task for himself, and she acquiesced. He reached behind her and unzipped her dress, took the spaghetti straps from each shoulder and lifted the tiny dress off her with no more effort than picking up a handkerchief. Carol stood in front of him in nothing but some sheer black lace hip-hugger panties and black thigh high stockings. Carol then undressed him down to his boxers. Jeff sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her towards him. He took time to just soak in the beauty of her perfectly formed beasts. In the six years that these particular beauties had been the centerpiece of his dreams and masturbation fantasies, his imagination had never lived up to the reality. He looked up and said, "you are lovely, so very, very lovely, I had no idea."

And he leaned forward and gently kissed each nipple which responded to him by turning pencil eraser hard. Jeff then sucked on the nipple and teased it with his teeth and Carol responded with "Yes, yes oh yes, I feel that directly in my pussy, YES!" and placed her hands on his head to keep him to his task. Not that Jeff needed much in the way of encouragement.

In fact, Jeff attended to her breasts with such zeal that she actually found herself experiencing a nice little orgasm, not earth shattering, just a nice warm little tremor, but the first that Carol had ever received through nipple teasing alone. Now she felt so wet, so ready, she needed more.

She pushed Jeff's head back and rolled over on the bed. He took the hint. First he rolled off each thigh high stocking slowly, almost ceremoniously, and then gently kissed his way back up her legs. When he reached for her panties, he realized that they were soaked with her juices, and his nostrils flared at the pungent but addictively stimulating musky scent of her essence. He removed her panties and unabashedly lifted them to his nose to enjoy their fragrance, and Carol did not find the act at all offensive.

Jeff started to move towards her with the intent of making oral love but she stopped him with a gesture to wait. Instead she reached for his boxers, and he lifted his hips to allow her to remove them. She took his steel hard cock in her hands. Carol suspected, correctly, that Jeff was already highly stimulated, and their love making would probably be better if she were to get him off now. Besides Carol rather enjoyed giving head to her men, not because she particularly liked the taste of their cum, it was tolerable at best. What she enjoyed was the power it gave her to give or withhold pleasure, and how much pleasure it gave to them. You could always tell the guy who had just had a good BJ from the silly grin plastered on his face.

Jeff suddenly felt the warm wet softness of her mouth cover the head of his cock and he almost lost it right then. To have the woman you had loved for six years take you in her mouth was almost unbearable. She moved up and down with gentle suction while she gently fondled his balls with her hand. "Oh my God, that's feels so good, on God, don't stop, ohhhh, I'm almost there." Carol could feel the tightening and knew he would come soon. She took her other hand and quickly ran her middle finger across her own labia to get lubrication, and then she used it to tease her way into his anus to stimulate his prostate. Jeff had never had that done, but as soon as that finger slipped in delivering new and unfamiliar feelings, his ejaculation occurred before he could even warn Carol, who fortunately expected this and needed no warning. Jeff's orgasm was not just sudden, it was huge. He shot rope after rope of hot semen directly into Carol's lovely mouth and she was almost able to swallow fast enough but a little bit trickled down her chin.

Jeff was afraid he would be drained dry if the flow didn't stop, but it did and he was indeed still intact. He grabbed Carol and kissed her, winning points for kissing while she still had his taste in her mouth. "Carol, that was wonderful, I've never felt anything like that, now what can I do?" Carol looked meaningfully down at her nether regions. Jeff blushed "Duh.... yeah, I think I have an idea."

Jeff positioned himself between Carol's legs which she opened as wide as possible. As before Jeff took a while to just soak up her beauty. She had shaved off most of the hair leaving just a little landing strip in the front. Her labia were prominent but not over sized. Her skin on her thighs and all around was completely clear and smooth. He reached in and opened her. She had that incredible pinkish coral color which is so universally admired but so rare to find. Jeff was totally mesmerized by her beauty. When he didn't move or say anything for awhile, Carol asked "You like?"

Jeff looked up "No Carol, I love, I'm overwhelmed by your beauty, it surpasses my dreams and fantasies." He then lowered his head. His gentle kisses started on her inner thighs and gradually fluttered across her labia like the gentle flight of a butterfly which finally alighted on her clitoris as gentle as a cloud where the beating of its wings gently awakened her most sensitive nub. Then the butterfly of his kisses flew off to be replaced by the gentle probing and licking of his tongue. No spot was left unexplored from the rosebud of her anus to the little strip of hair that graced her mound, every spot was visited again and again by either the gentle probing tip or the velvet stroke; with the single exception of the clit itself which was never quite touched directly, although almost, so very almost .... until she found herself moving her pelvis in pursuit trying to force contact with that elusive tongue. But she never quite caught that wonderful, magical, aggravating, frustrating, damn tongue which was slowly driving her mad because she never quite knew where it was going next or whether it would be probing or licking or gentle or firm .......................and just at the perfect moment when the tension was almost unbearable, his lips dropped directly over her hungry clit, and he gently sucked it like a baby sucks a nipple. And she immediately had an orgasm.

Carol reached down and pulled Jeff up to her. She kissed him passionately and tasted herself on him. She looked in his eyes and whispered, "OK lover, enough preliminaries, it's Showtime, it's screw Carol's brains out time, no fireworks, no bells, but I want you inside me Jeff, so fuck me, fuck me now."

Jeff was afraid, he knew this act would change their relationship forever, but he also wanted this woman like he had never wanted any woman in his life. There was no turning back. He was hard; he had never been this hard. He felt Carol's hand lining him up with her opening. He took a deep breath and slowly and firmly thrust into her. His cock has immersed in a tight wet glove of perfect softness that seemed to caress him as he plunged deeper. The feeling was almost unbearable.

For her the feeling was of perfect fullness, he seemed to fit her like he was designed just for her. When he pulled back, she almost wanted to cry out at the loss, but before she could grab him he had started back in and she was overcome with pleasure.

Despite his recent oral release, Jeff's biggest concern was lasting long enough to satisfy Carol. He had kept the rhythm slow to stretch it out. But Carol wasn't buying that. "Jeff," she cried out, "I'm almost there, fuck me hard, come with me Jeff." That suited him. It's easier when you don't have to hold back. Jeff started fucking like he was trying to pound out lumps in the mattress, making no attempt to hold back the tsunami that was building in his groin. Carol immediately responded to the new intensity and felt a huge climax building, "Yes Jeff, oh God yes, harder. I'm going to come, OH OH SHIT I'M COMING!" Her vaginal contractions immediately stroked Jeff's cock triggering his tidal wave of semen flooding and filling her with warmth. The impact of his ejaculation on her cervix seemed to send her orgasm into a second and more powerful stage. Carol had never felt the intensity of spasms that gripped her entire groin, and she actually thought she was going to faint from the sheer joyous intensity of her climax. She closed her eyes and she saw bright swirling and flashing lights before her eyes. "My God", she thought, "they look like fireworks".

Jeff's climax had finally ended; he had no idea where all that spunk came from. He was stunned and a little dizzy, and his ears were ringing. He listened for a moment, "holy shit" he thought, "it sounds like distant bells ringing."

The two new lovers held each other in the afterglow of their first act of love.

"Carol, my love", Jeff said, "you may not believe me but I actually did hear bells."

"I believe you, I actually saw fireworks."

Jeff for the first time noticed the tears in her eyes. "Carol, you're crying, what's wrong?"

"I cry for six lost years. Because of my blindness and your fears, we lost six years to being JUST friends when we could have been so much more."

12