All Comments on 'Just from Reading'

by RonCabo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 5 years ago
enjoyed

the first page, but come on 6 pages? I could read 3 at a time but not 6 should have broken it up

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

i love the 2 siblings - a little rivalry, a lot of sex, great fun. As with all your stories - well written, very clever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good writing total shit story

Love long stories..your writing is very good..your understanding of females and sex is lacking....it can be erotica and believable....the brother must be older or a twin...what does he do? No way she has zero friends..her classes would be with people as smart as her...not like she is gifted and graduating early...her clothing why would she have a sweater a shirt a three quarter sleeved shirt and bra on in the house...and bullshit he never knew about her body...the whole story she is at home in tight shirts and shirts or tank tops...one week she has a new wardrobe and already wore it all? No smart girl goes this drastic for a fuck when she just got her first and liked it...Been only a week you say....no smart girl would stay on the phone with a guy she likes when fucking her brother...zero reason not to call back...no virgin is taking three fingers that quick....hell I have had a child and still need to work up to that....and I have actually fucked big dicks..if she watched porn she saw one as big as his...no amount of reading allows you to deep throat your first time unless no gag reflex....no virgin who only masturbate for a few months can take a large cock the first go no issue..even a grown woman has an issue with that...no talk of soreness...women don't want long dicks as pussy is not endless like ass, we want thick dick....contacts and makeup have shit to do with making a woman pretty....and no a large cock is not going in ass like that...with just saliva she would be screaming and in pain and bleeding....please learn how to give a woman anal sex and have it actually be good...that is erotic..acting like saliva and no prep or stretching and pushing it is sexy and good is not and why we have such bad sex so much...

Robinius1Robinius1about 5 years ago
Well Written

I liked it for the most part, but I had a feeling somewhere around when Pete came in that you were going to screw things up between them. I almost moved on, but continued and wasn't disappointed.

One comment before mine was incredibly smug and condescending. Ignore it. If the commentor thinks he can do a better job let him/her try. It's easy to criticize, not so easy to write a good story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Language

Your language is a bit dictionary- or thesaurus-like in places, but overall, not bad. (Though it's hard to forgive "he couldn't hardly")

imurddyimurddyabout 5 years ago
The comment b4 robinus

You would do well to pay close attention to women who give you advice about how the female body works. It can only improve your writing. That was constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Interesting premise. Sucks they wont end up together and that they will fuck other people. But, honestly you put forth extremely logical reasons that's not a fairy tale. I respect it. Wish they wouldn't but you made a very well made story. 5 stars because I'm not too pretty about it.

OseekerOseeker11 days ago

Fucking sister while his girlfriend slept couldn't happen. First of all the dating couple wouldn't have fallen asleep without having sex first. And she wouldn't have slept through all that rutting motion going on. So that kept me from rating 5 stars although I did give it 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonCabo@RonCabo
Thanks to all of you who have read and enjoyed my stories. I appreciate all of the comments, both good and the few not so good, and the high ratings. If you are new to my stories, it would probably be helpful to read them in the order they were written. The newer stories mi...