All Comments on 'Just Good Neighbors Ch. 02'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CletisCletisalmost 10 years ago
Short and sweet is OK

I suppose you will receive a few comments about this being too short. Well, everyone has their hang ups. I see that this simply told about the next significant event and didn't need more. So, It was fine for as far as it went..... Leave 'em wanting more.... Look forward to your next event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Love this story, a complete fantasy of mine. Would love a neighbor like that. Love being outside naked and mutual masturbation is sooo sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuity Problem?

As far as I can tell from Chapter 1, Rachel didn't know the man she was chatting to online was her neighbour, but in Chapter 2 she does?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story!

Previous anon, you should re-read chapter 1, just sayin...

Can't wait for the next chapter. This situation is one I've thought of many times, love it!

agedmacagedmacover 6 years ago
Loved Part 1 and 2

Great build up....loved the first two chapters......although how he recognized her from Lit seems a bit strained. And Part 3......dunno, I like her taking command but maybe a bit more build up on it.

Still you capture the heat of doing all this in the neighborhood well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES