'Just' Jane Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you ask that?" Poole spoke softly regaining his composure.

"So you don't love me?" I now asked tilting my head.

"I never said that." Poole replied defiantly.

"But you can't tell me you do?" I tried to corner him. "Or am I just a slut to you?"

"Are you a slut Jane?" Poole asked.

"You didn't answer my question." I argued.

"I think you are what you want to be." Poole countered.

"Oh so you think I wanted to sleep with Digger?"

"You did." Poole reminded me.

"You took me there! I went for you." I protested.

"I never forced you, Tina and I specifically told you those decisions were yours to make." Poole reminded me.

"So Dozer, and Randy's wife, I wanted to fuck them too?" I snarled.

"Again, that was your decision."

"Bull shit! You knew I was in love with you. You set those up, I fucked them for you." I cursed.

"Me? I wasn't even there to watch." Poole claimed.

"You were on that boat when Dozer and his friend double teamed me. You may not have watched but you were there." I pointed my finger at Poole.

"And they all have more to lose than you do." Poole explained. "I knew they were safe."

My head started to spin with his words.

"You mean they were there for me?" I gasped as it started to sink in.

"Well Donald wasn't exactly rocking your world. They owed me some favors." Poole said matter of factly. "

I was so stunned I didn't know what to say. Try as I might I couldn't argue with fucked up logic like that. Deciding the best defense was a better offense I turned the tables again.

"So I was so sex starved you arranged an orgy at the club? You took me up to those boys and watched as I sucked and fucked for you?"

Poole's eyes suddenly changed. It was almost a look of terror. Something I said got to him now.

"You will never speak of that again!" Poole demanded.

"Why because you didn't think those boys would want to fuck and old slut like me? Well they did and they loved it." I snarled. "That's why Lela was there to help me with the interns, she was there to keep an eye on me for you."

"You're talking crazy now." Poole tried laughing it off.

"The hell I am. Tell me Poole, why fuck me four times before the mixer?" I taunted him. "You were afraid I would get drunk or they would and I would fuck them. That's why you made sure my pussy was so sore."

"So what if I did?" Poole again asked a question.

"Did you really plan on setting Cassie and Cody up with TJ and Fred or was that just a way to make sure I wouldn't fuck them again?" I moved in and brushed up against Poole. "You knew TJ wanted another go at this.

"Fuck you." Poole spat back.

"I would rather you love me." I whispered. "I'm sorry I broke your heart. I do love you, I love you so much it hurts. Penny asked me why I wasted my time with the others when you were the only one I wanted."

Again Poole stood mute.

"The reason I didn't fuck Timothy or Elaine at the convention was because of you." I said truthfully. Poole's eyes softened as he looked up at me. "I am done being a slut to anyone but you."

"Hmmmmph." Poole grunted. "What about Tina?"

"Since were both your sluts I figure we're on equal ground." I explained.

"And if she leaves me?" Poole raised the corner of his eye.

"If Tina leaves, I leave. Tina is your wife and I will never come between her and you. NEVER!"

"So you two have it all worked out, do you." Poole chuckled.

"No not at all. But it starts with you telling me you love me or there is nothing to work out."

"Hrmmmmph."

"Fine have it your way." I replied.

Backing up I started to the door.

"Is that an ultimatum?" Poole suddenly asked with a smirk.

"Why would you ask that?" I zinged him with his own words.

I turned to leave again...

"What about Lela?" Poole called out.

I stopped in my tracks. Never in my life had I thought Poole would stoop so low as to use his sister as a threat. I turned to face him my heart filled with rage.

"That is not relevant here and you know it!" I yelled. "Leave Lela out of this."

"Leave her out of it? Jane she's right in the middle of this." Poole yelled back.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked dumfounded.

"When you agreed to be our slut I explained there would be rules." Poole started.

"Yes I remember." I'll admit Poole had my attention now.

"I told you then, no more Amanda's, if you want to fall in love you should go home now." Poole reminded me.

"Yeah, so?"

Poole only stood and shrugged his shoulders. Just then it started to sink in.

"You're not serious?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well are you in love with her or not?" Poole rightly asked.

"Poole, you really can't be serious?" I asked again stunned.

"Well?"

"Yes. Of course I'm in love with Lela. You and Tina both know that. Max knows that." I tried to wrap my head around this. "Hell everyone that knows Lela knows were in love."

"My point exactly."

"Poole she's your sister. You and Tina all but set us up." My head swirled. "You encouraged it."

Poole just stood there in silence. Now I really couldn't breathe. Time seemed to stand still as I tried to make sense of it all.

"So, what, you're jealous? You want me to stop seeing her?" I asked in exasperation. "Are you saying if I love her I can't love you?"

"Not exactly." Poole replied.

"So it must be that if Lela is in love with me you can't be in love with me?"

"Jane I didn't say that." Poole protested.

"Poole is it true you've never told Tina you love her?" I asked pointedly. "Better yet have you ever told anyone you loved them? Even Max?"

I turned to leave Poole standing alone in his room. Without even thinking I went downstairs and grabbed my purse. The keys to Poole's car were on the counter. Picking them up I backed it out of the garage and drove away.

"Grandma, I need a place to stay." I sobbed in the phone.

To be continued...