All Comments on 'Just Once...Is Too Many'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When you start with Kalimaxos, you set out to polish a turd.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 3 years ago

good until the ending reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what the fuck happened to u? u were a good enough writer.... did the shitbug get u too?

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
I did not like it

Because there was nothing there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My problem with this ending?

Is that everyone involved is an asshole. By fucking Leslie he gives up any claim he might have to the high ground. He's just as bad as her. And it was a bush league move to be banging Leslie when Marcy got home. And doing it in front of her cuckold husband just made things worse. And he's going to continue doing that? Bad ending.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Shit! Very much like real life! Stuff you know, just kind of works out!!!

.

Excellent ending!!!

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

cucks get one star

ESPECIALLY when they are smart enough to sump the whore but still go crawling back

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very well written, of course, and a nice, peaceful ending that recognizes that life at middle age means more than just the next orgasm. I love the total absence of sicko revenge bullshit.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

The whole storyline was fine and the characters are written well. But what I didn't like was the last 2 paragraphs, they still got together in the end. Overall, it was a better story than most cheating wife/ cuckold husband stories.... I liked one of the other endings better where ALL the doctors and nurses were confronted by their spouses about the sex swapping and orgies. And Dr. Trey was jumped by a "home invasion" robbery. Now that was an ending that was enjoyable to read. Good job though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Puke

You did Kalimaxos and yourself a disservice with your conclusion.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

very good end of story.

5⭐.

No need for violence or revenge.

A good confrontation where the husband tells her that he is leaving her and divorces her, that's fine, and very realistic.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Ok going for RAAC in the end (that's what Marcy wants anyway), at least MC wasn't a simp. But I didn't enjoy this very much. I still don't want Rick to have anything to do with Leslie and Vincent, I mean if Marcy knew they were swinging/sharing that probably she had a stint with them too, right?

doejohnny64doejohnny64about 3 years ago

Liked it but not so much the ending. She confessed to a long term affair plus the deal with Trey. She likely was doing Trey before they left for the trip. I wouldn't ever have anything to do with the woman if I were Rick.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Meh! Just like February Sucks the original and it’s derivatives never worked, I can see this thread being the same, so we can all look forward to a plethora of alternates every one with a slight variation to it. Of course none of them will work but that won’t stop the madness.

Brace yourself it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Short sweet and logical but I prefer your fantasies start to finish! Maybe I will circle back and see what a full Kalimaxos story reads like. His start to this one was well written. Looking forward to more episodes of "Heart".

Cheers

SAGE

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Sorry

I normally rate your stories high, but these Kalimaxos ending rewrite stories are getting the same treatment as the February Sucks ones from me. Automatic one*.

Just me protesting this current trend of redoing shit stories, nothing personal against you.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 3 years ago

Original was shit

This is just more. Too much fucking cheating. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

3* - not bad - just a blah story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Eh...

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

A swingers paradise. If you enjoy that type of thing then this story is for you. Im curious what do children of swininging parents really think of them? No one to like in this story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 3 years ago

Yuck. "Marcy hadn't dated either and we started getting our rocks off together once in a while."

What a loser. All he can find for sexual gratification is his EX who is a known sleep around skank?

The rest of the story is OK. He stood up for himself and divorced the skank. He worked out a sex arrangement with Leslie (set up by his EX) and then got did a little in-your-face revenge when the skank came home. Then, when Leslie is no longer available, he can't find another partner? Pathetic. It ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A serial cheater that callously threw away her family.

Nope.

You did a believable job with the characters.

Good writing also.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

he's just as fucked up as her, fuck'em both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Kinda all over the place, but went in a direction that made at least a little sense 😎

Macy was a slut. Getting rid of her was logical, especially when she conceded by default being unfaithful at tne motel repeatedly.

Rick taking advantage of Leslie ... no matter how hot she was ... was a bit disappointing because it just didn’t seem congruent with his character. But oh well!

Nice effort. 4****

Coda: disappointing that The original author did not allow comments on the original tale. He came up with a very interesting set of circumstances that do make for a natural “so what should Rick do, and why?” Proposition. Looking forward to more “takes” 🥳

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Why was Marcy upset? She's the one that set it all up!

/

Even leaving the door ajar for a remarriage loses points. She pretty much admitted to cheating on him even before she knew about Deirdre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too Easy

1 star for a WIMP story...

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Just too fucking nice!!!!!

The story is an RAAC, but it’s just disguised as something else. A couple of cucks are thrown in for good measure.

3/5 for misleading your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, just a small point realizing that it's just a story - MD's don't need to buy drugs illegally. Not only could they do the prescription dance, they have direct access and it's not always tightly monitored.

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

Possibly worse rejoinder

Cluster of erotic narration without any purposes or aims

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"She's not stupid in that regard, Rick. She knows you wouldn't hurt her like that. It seems that she expects you may divorce her, but you're too good of a man to screw her over, regardless of what she's doing."

Selling the house is NOT "screwing her over." Frankly, a woman like that deserves justice, not the ability to screw her husband that the divorce laws allow. But, in these stories, the husband is almost always chivarlrous, giving tghe slut more than she deserves.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

One of the better endings.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Not - not great, at least compared to some of your other stories. I commented something similar on another author's attempt, but I didn't get fully engaged with the characters you created, in particular Rick's response. I'm former military, done the deployment thing while my wife and family were at home, and I just can't connect with his lack ofemotilon displayed by what happened. (At least how you presented it.) My whole life centered on the belief that I was doing something for God and country, especially making my family's life safer when away. I can't believe Rick let his marriage die with a whimper based on what I know of my fellow patriots I served with. I don't usually comment too much on an author's plot choices with characters, but I guess this one rings too close to home to leave it go. 4*

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

At least someone understands that trying to compare the two cheatings is like comparing cherries to prunes. What Marcy did is plan out an adulterous six week orgy disguised as a medical mission in front of people who knew her husband. That is exponentially worse than a one time blowjob.

Like your getting them busted with drugs but you lost points when you had them unhooking back up occasionally after the divorce. Being civil is one thing but there's no way I'd have anything else to do with her. In reality it wouldn't take her long to hook up with another doctor anyway. I also would have outed her friend to her husband. He deserved to know his wife was using the medical mission as just a cover to spend six weeks cheating.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
You have written so many good stories

in the romance section but yet you keep coming back and trying in the Loving Wives category. I get it, the views are much larger but I'm sorry to say, your stories lack the whimsical fun and energy of your Romance stories. The scores reflect that as well. Although, it is hard to score high in Loving Wives if you aren't willing to either head in the BTB or RAAC directions and just staying in the wishy-washy middle.

How about some more stories with "Ace" in them. Those were great.

You could emulate Harddaysknight and his "seems like they cheated but didn't", "poor communication leads to total misunderstanding", or "almost cheated but didn't" recipe for many of his Loving Wives stories. They are able to keep a good whimsical vibe going and are often humorous. He ends up with scores that would make pure Romance category writers jealous. It's a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written. Marcy was nothing but a whore. Rick was in the military serving his country, that's no joke. She just told him she had to take a break from "US" and went and f-cked that asshole doctor. When they were caught with drugs, she should have been in prison. Too bad they weren't put to death...

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

My comment is more for the original but also I guess goes here as well. WHY???? Why would she say anything? She had past affairs she got away with, she is doing Trey, and she will have weeks alone with Trey. Why tell her husband? Revenge on what he did in the past does not have to go announced unless she is will to lose it all.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieabout 3 years ago

Didn’t flow smoothly. Need an editor and spell checker.

bruce22bruce22about 3 years ago

Now that sounds like an old married couple with occasional rough spots.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago

There is making love and then the other thing. It is difficult to make love to a cheater who does not respect you. It took me a lot of alcohol to do sluts. No love ever really (that was not lying) involved.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

"Rick, let me console you. I know you're hurting right now but I can make you feel so much better."

Stopped right there, no one actually speaks like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it until the last 2 paragraphs. That brought it down to a 4 for me. But I really like the way the sex parts with Vincent and Leslie felt harmonious with the rest of the story. Nicely done!

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

This has an interesting plot but needed...a certain something and another round of editing to make it flow a bit better. Overall, good.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
Just spell my name right

You biatches can hate me, but keep reading my stuff and spell my name right.

It is, KALIMAXOS.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsabout 3 years ago

Not bad...until the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

It was good until the last paragraph which dropped my score to a four. Marcy is pure evil by all of the cheating she did before and during her trip. She made it known who she is. Why would he even consider marrying her a possibility?

Sure, go ahead and screw her. But, there's no reason for him hand her his balls in a legal vice. He did it once and she betrayed her vows repeatedly. She's not a Loreal Girl; she's not worth it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A favorite author with a story that I just don’t care for at all. Cheating, cucks, and swinging just don’t appeal to me. We have Vincent, the classic cuck, with his whore Leslie. Marcy is a fool, as well as a narcissistic, cheating whore. Only Dr Trey, who will die in the Colombian prison, gets what he deserves. Rick gets his “asshole”shirt for playing bull in Vincent’s sick cuck triangle. Rick couldn’t even give Marcy the burn she deserved. Like Feb Sucks, this story can’t be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

His marriage had been dead for many years. She is a selfish unethical immoral whore. Why would anyone want to dip their dick into that cesspool. He has no idea who else she is fucking. And if he thinks he does then he deserve all the shit she will dump on him in a new relationship.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best finish to a story I can imagine.

It was a lousy beginning by Kalimaxwhatever. This at least answers the questions of what happened and tied up the loose ends once and for all.

Smokepole

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the tale. Some people just do not understand that this is just fantasy.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

"She said that her Doctor friends bought drugs. Marcy doesn't do drugs. I can't believe she would be caught up in that." rofl and how would he know

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

not sure why theres so much conflict in this story plot. they all are cheaters so why all the conflict. just dont get it

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****That was a good ending. Thanks for sharing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

Fool me once... Although not the most entertaining, this is probably closest to what a real world resolution to cheating would be like. But... Who wants to read about real life. We live it daily.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

nothing to write home about lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When will writers learn

That you can't polish a turd, especially someone else's turd. You just smear more shit around.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this horrid rendition. NO COMMENTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought it was a very good second chapter. You managed to keep the feel of the original story. The pacing and the characters were believable.

Five stars.

ErotFan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Last 2 paragraphs ruined the story.

Was decent until the last two paragraphs. Then it turned into yet another shitty RAAC ending.

Just delete that part and write a proper ending with him moving on.

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainalmost 3 years ago

Good finish to the original story except for the last 2 paragraphs. His dalliances would never justify her intentionally cheating with the good Doctor for 6 weeks. Also, Dr. Trey gets away without revenge? In real life, maybe that's true. But this is fiction. Surely you should have found someway to make his life even worse.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Too many possibilities for the future. Cheaters should die in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hell, to the no! No self respecting man, would take the bitch back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The whore did it when he was in service, and fucked that asshole doctor 'til he got caught with drugs and she was in jail. She's a whore and unless you sew her holes shut and break her arms, she's gonna fuck most anything with a dick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of course a Kalimaxos's circle-jerker will be happy to end it this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, didn’t do it for me.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Wife cheats, reverts to girlfriend status. It's cheaper and easier that way.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

This version is OK with me, it's more like what my wife and I would settle on, neither one of having "clean hands" or much jealousy to overcome. Thanks for this version which doesn't read like scorched earth.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

I think it’s a very good addition the original story by Kalimaxos. However, I think it’d too short. I’d have liked to see how the story developed after the divorce, and if he found out more about her early visits to the Red Roof Inn.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Having MC fuck the skank again got the author an <4.00 score. See how simple this works?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Way too contrived to assuage the author’s tender feelings. The author frames Trey into self destruction before the sequel even starts. Then the wife gets a hands off fair divorce; a complete free ride. There is no revenge whatsoever… ie no real story. The wife acts out demonstrating a cold calculating contempt for her faithful husband rarely seen in any of the loving wives stories in on this site. Yet she STILL gets a free ride! Sad average but lack of any demonstrable consequences and the repeated use of cheap heavy handed deux ex machina framing earns a 2

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I liked this ending, I guess I'm just a romantic that always likes a happy ending and it looks like that is where this ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda expected more, Not sure how I felt about the sudden Columbian arrests- had no buildup. Would've been nice if they're in the middle of sex when the police barged in, but that's my thinking. There's no sort of retribution/ punishment to Marcy, so it seems she's home more or less scot free. In his talks after she returned, he's talking about her possible cheating while in Korea, but should've concentrated on what went on while in Columbia. I believe in the original, she was given a hall pass for that time. However, 2 wks passed, but this author doesn't divulge what Rick did to try to contact her.

The finale with him saying he's not interested in re-marrying but she is & you never know, how can one, & I'm only talking about her & Dr Trey, want to even have sex, much less marry, somebody that was so disrespectful? I feel that this story's writing was perhaps rushed & not thought out; with the above, I downgraded it. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1st: suddenly Marcy's in jail with others for drug dealing. Even though she's freed, there's no "before hand" or leadup to those arrest. Towards the end, with her trying to keep her marriage, Rick's asking if she could give a good explanation for the Red Roof Inn's affairs, even tho, by his talking, it fails to compare to her cheat travel to Columbia on any scale. "I didn't go to have a break" but should've had the followup that he was in the military & in a battle zone. Major flaw on the writer's part. Nor saying that it only happened once & unplanned due to results of attack that left many of his fellow soldier's dead, which's is a huge distance from her not only cheating during the expected 6wk, but actually planning on it.

Author, if you're going to write a story, TELL the story & give the reader some sort of insight. This wasn't done here. 2 stars & I'm being generous. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t relate to the husband, or the slut. I’m out. Gave it two stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Marcy was a cheating slut

But why does everyone give Rick a free pass for Dierdre in Iraq? Because they nearly died? So what? If Marcy crashed her car going to work one morning, and almost died, would everyone give her a free pass for fucking the tow truck guy? There are no excuses for cheating, no matter the circumstances. If Dierdre wasn't in that car that day, would Rick have turned gay and blown his buddies? I think not. He didn't have to get with Dierdre, he chose to. Just like Marcy chose to spread for all those others.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

He’s a pussy with no standards and she’s a cheap slut with no standards. What a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A match made n hell. They truly deserve each other.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Re-marriage is for suckers, and CUCKS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always the partial pasteurization into weak cuckoldism is actually noble but he is manly anyway because of the way he talks about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO!!

Cuck story by a cuck writer

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Yeah ok that was really bad which is disappointing because this author is a good writer but this was poorly conceived and even more poorly executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow ,

it was perfect till you completely ruined it in the last fer sentences .

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous: "wow, it was perfect till you completely ruined it in the last fer sentences. one star"

Agree.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

This version is different from most of the others, and probably more realistic, so points on creativity. I liked it.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story a lot. Well done. AAAAAA+++++

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

Much better ending than others I have read. Still not enough BTB but better than others. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
ruined

in the ending

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

why ruin it in the last dozen lines? was one of my faves up till then

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Weak in general. And just sad. There was no joy here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DeanofMeanabout 9 hours ago

why ruin it in the last dozen lines? was one of my faves up till then

Anonymousabout 1 month ago

ruined

in the ending

THIS was a good'un, till the ending.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

I liked the last few lines and I would love had the tables been turned and Rick led a playboy life while Marcy was longing for stability and devotion.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

I liked the last few lines and I would love it if the tables been turned and Rick led a playboy life while Marcy was longing for stability and devotion again.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 year ago

I liked the last few lines and I would love it if the tables been turned and Rick led a playboy life while Marcy was longing for stability and devotion again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good until the last two paragraph, then you totally blew it. Getting back with the bitch ? Not a chance in hell.

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Ruined it with the last couple of paragraphs.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...