Just One Glance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had giggled, "Some problem, not being able to keep our hands off each other."

When he stopped the car, he found her hand drifting over his shoulder. He clutched it warmly, and raised it to his lips. "Farewell, for now, Madam," he said lightly. "You know, if we meet every day I believe it will take no more than two weeks for us to hit normality."

Brad's estimation of two weeks was just a little adrift. It actually took almost two months before they could claim success. But in that time there were many highs but also one or two lows.

One near disaster happened when they arranged to meet at a cosy restaurant. The moment Brad saw Sara arrive at the entrance he had to leap from the table, and look into her already heated face. The pair of them had to hurry out into the darkened car park, clamber into the rear seat, and like desperate young lovers practically consume each other.

Apart from Brad and Sara over that time, there came the evening when Jennifer burst into Sara's front room where Brad and Sara were quietly recovering from their exertions, to joyfully announce that her virginity was, at last, history. Sara's initial worry was quickly dispelled when Jennifer held up her left hand to reveal the small diamond sparkling there. Brad claimed that he had been the matchmaker.

For Brad and Sara, almost daily meetings were bound to succeed. So it was that by the eighth week they found that, while lust would always be there, it had become a controlled lust, held in check until a front door closed behind them. Free to explore and caress each other's body, they were able to come together with slow, sensuous, silky, sometimes salacious, skin on skin, seductions. Sensationally satisfying, but always, always loving.

As Sara often happily repeated, "I told you, it was preordained."

While Brad thought, "And we beat that mysterious devil."