All Comments on 'Just the Beginning'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing hot and erotic!

I sincerely hope that this is just the beginning of a wonderfully hot, sexy, and highly erotic story! Can't wait to read more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not what I expected from a BDSM incest

Wow, this was definitely something different that I expected, the whole BDSM thing isn't exactly my thing but you managed to make it great and actually appealing. Though the siblings and their blooming relationship is the forefront as it should be you balanced everything incredibly well, from the progression of the relationship to the final fantasy - it was perfect.

5* and hoping for a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
there is a really good 3 page story in here

I skipped ahead from page 2 to page 7. not sure that I missed much

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No skip

I didn't skip a word & enjoyed the whole experience.

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 8 years ago
Most Well Written and Plotted

I certainly hope this is the start of a long series. Possibly even until their post-college lives. Even living in unanimity as fantasy writers and artists. Or whatever? More of these two would be pleasant and exciting.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 8 years ago
Outstanding Work

This is a great piece of work. Outstanding pacing, mixing all the emotions together of the taboo experience throughout the story. The sex was hot and the situations seemed very honest. Looking forward to more!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 8 years ago
Very good, but...

I'm not at all a fan of BDSM, but as someone else commented you made it gentle enough that it didn't put me off.

The only thing that I didn't like was their obsessive paranoia. Why would they have to concoct an elaborate story about leaving for the weekend? Even if anyone asked, "just getting away for a couple of days" would do it.

I know that "the guilty flee where no man pursues", but the repetition got tiresome. I've stayed in plenty of hotels, and I never wondered or worried about what other guests might think. I never concerned myself with their affairs, either. So a man and a woman check into a hotel; I'm sure that happens a lot.

I don't usually post negative feedback publicly, but I wanted to give others a chance to chime in. They may disagree with me.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 8 years ago
Good start

to a excellent story line. I would like to see a continuation back a school and possibly after. They could certainly move and live together as a couple. The bondage had a playfulness to it that made it interesting. Looking forward to a continuation.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
I liked this one.

I don't expect perfection. Your story was interesting, especially the 3D CG art aspect. I think the 3D girl he created could have looked very much like his sister - most artists don't use their real names, so who would know? I was disappointed that they didn't do anything on their walk around their lake. I hope you'll look into when 'that' or 'which' should be used, they are not interchangeable. Also, I found the use of the word 'upon' cumbersome. This was still a very good story and I would welcome a sequel. It would be helpful if a sequel could be tied to this one by a preface. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story must be repetitive if the reader isn't a fan of incest stories or disapproves of your angle. He broods all to much on his feelings compared to acting it out. Having the vulnerable sister call on big brother as a knight in her unsafe sexuality combined with feelings of oddness and rightness worked very well.

If the story continues you could have her wearing a collar when she's "in the mood" for him to "rape" her. Releasing her of consent and him of guild. The lack of bed frames and "using her" were a let down. (His love were perfect.) The breath play seemed extreme and needed more foreshadowing. It did however save the day.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6almost 7 years ago
Love the story!

Fan of your work and hope that you'll continue this story!

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Very Good Story

Very good, romantic and very hot story. The only downer was the brothers constant negativity about the future of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

Great story! I loved it. The only issue I have is hotel clerks getting suspicious of a man and woman checking in. Never in a million years do they care enough, or even wonder if the couple is a brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OMG

Couldn't you have dragged it out for 3 more pages. Great story line but way to long.

Just got tired of it dragging on and on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Smothering with a pillow seemed to have the potential of something bad is on the horizon

I generally don’t read BDSM stories so maybe the thrill he got of partially smothering her seemed to be empowering. What I generally like about most of the incest stories is the potential of tender bonding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous