All Comments on 'Just The Boy Next Door?'

by JenniferMidnight

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 19 years ago
Another great on!

You did it again, Jenn. Got me good. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
perfectly written

A great talent for the erotic! Thank you.

ethanjones1943ethanjones1943almost 19 years ago
Great

First story of yours that I have read and it is and was great. I will be reading more. Ethan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb

The story is filled with maximum erotic content. It flows and entices and then delivers with some dyno-supreme sex. It sounds very much like something that might have actually happened. I wish I had been there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fanny Hill, "O" and Emmanuelle in one

Never in the field of human sexuality has so much been owed, by so many...to so few (i.e. Jennifer and her editor).

I haven't enjoyed erotica as much since I was a teenager reading Fanny Hill under the bedcovers or sneaking out with my best friend to see The Story of "O" and the Emmanuelle movies.

Jennifer, you should get the Order of Canada and a Knight of the Gartership!

DogwalkerDogwalkeralmost 19 years ago
Fanny Hill, "O" and Emmanuelle in one

Never in the field of human sexuality has so much been owed, by so many...to so few (i.e. Jennifer and her editor).

I haven't enjoyed erotica as much since I was a teenager reading Fanny Hill under the bedcovers or sneaking out with my best friend to see The Story of "O" and the Emmanuelle movies.

Jennifer, you should get the Order of Canada and a Knight of the Gartership!

ScottishChieftanScottishChieftanalmost 19 years ago
Daaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn

Sorry, am speechless. Daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnn is about all I can squeak out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

I've been reading stories on here for years, yours is the first I've ever commented on. I have to say, I don't have anyone in my life like the Chris, but if I had one, I'd be dying to test out this new official fantasy of mine. Still breathless!!

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 19 years ago
Jenn Always Pleases

Dear Jenn,

You never fail to delight. This story sounds fantastically true to life. I am always amazed at how you are able to avoid the old cliches and spin a web of words that catch our imaginations and libidos.

Thank you for these simple pleasures.

James

P.S. Why don't you celebrate the story's release by exposing your breasts on the thread?

avery_elzmythavery_elzmythalmost 19 years ago
Such detail!

I could picture every moan n' grown n' thrust n' suck. Great attention to detail, Jen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Jenn strikes again

Oh my god Jenn, you did it again...My heart was pounding the whole time...so real....soooooo Jenn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is fantastic!

Thanks Ms. Midnight! This was such a pleasure to read--articulate, and oh-so-hot!

ScribblerosScribblerosalmost 19 years ago
Good Story

Hi Jenn,

Your story was pleasing and I loved to read it. You could have probably made it more exciting if Chris had been a 18 year old kid. However you are the author and the best judge of your stories.

With your well written words, I was able to vividly picturise the scene between Richard, Chris and the protagonist of this story.

Love.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 19 years ago
Great Vivid erotic story!

I really enjoyed this! Jenn writes very well, her sensuous words build vivid images in your mind, and elsewhere---

Great job!

The MuttThe Muttalmost 19 years ago
Gawd, I love swordfights!

I'm so hard I can barely reach the keyboard.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 19 years ago
Hot stuff, Ms. Midnight

Another great story, Jenn. Beautifully captured in dynamic prose. Loved your willingness to be loved by them both. Super!

LongStiffDickLongStiffDickover 18 years ago
Ooooh La La

Ooooo Jennifer, I love your stories. They always get my juices flowing, mmmmm. I love the way you explore your sexuality in your imagination. Very hot hon.

LSD

rbijonrbijonover 18 years ago
Jennifer does HOT again

...very hot, and what a man likes to hear. A wife who is very very sexy and willing to "be hot and sexy" with her man and her friend....and what I know Jennifer is all about; hot unrestrained sex!

workbeeworkbeeover 18 years ago
Oh my Jenn

This is so beautiful and exciting. Your writing is so rich and vivid -- it made me feel I was there, seeing those men worship and pleasure your exquisite body. This story will keep me warm for may nights to come. I hope you get an opportunity to experience this fantasy first hand.

ilove2love2ilove2love2about 18 years ago
Great--no teriffic!

Jen, you had me hot and hard from beginning to end. That is the purest test of a story for me. If you can arouse me at my age, you have done something, and you did!!!!

Wonderful story line and something most men would enjoy to see their wife do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Essense of Erotica

Jenn, I can't get the smile off my face having read this! I love the way you capture what it is to surrender to your lust like this, and to include an old flame / good friend with you and husband just makes it so much more erotic! This is first story of yours I have read, but it won't be the last. 'Just The Boy Next Door?' epitomizes what erotica should be. I bow to you girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

Great story. You build a great picture of sensual lovemaking. Your writing is great -- and your grammar good.

free_and_easyfree_and_easyabout 17 years ago
lovely .. tempting

lovely story, well written and a nice pace...

wish I were part of the threesome!!

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Total, utter, unmitigated, absolute, arose-and-went-to-heaven, complete surrender to carnality and all the pleasure that that entails . . . and still romantic in the most unexpected way. Brilliant!

goldenpalominogoldenpalominoover 13 years ago
Sharing

Imaginative, well written and deeply arousing. It wasn't long ago that the thought of sharing a woman with another man was detestable to me, yet after reading your story, I wouldn't mind sharing with another cock, and cuming between the luscious lips. I appreciate how you slowly describe undressing yourself and the others, and the flashbacks.

jes_da_manjes_da_manover 13 years ago
Oh My God! So Fuck-tastic!

I don't know if this is an advantage or not... but I just so happen to have a screen reading program on my PC, that allowed me to shoot my hot load deep into littleOne's tight pussy and for her to cream all over my throbbing cock while we listened to a sexy female voice narrate the scene of, You, Chris, and Richard all cumming at once.

It was so damn erotic and beautiful!

Now, that's what I call 'group' sex... ;)

For heaven sake, don’t ever stop writing such sensual stories, Jen.

GrntmbGrntmbabout 12 years ago
:) :)

wonderfully written! such great visuals...was like i was there watching!

adegeromeadegeromeabout 2 years ago

Very nice writing, wonderfully descriptive, simple, nicely developed plot line appropriate to the brevity of the story. Just a bit too many adjectives. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous