All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 14'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm really enjoying your story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing Story

Great job! Keeps getting better and better

pawwriterpawwriterover 13 years ago
Can't wait to see what the Voice wants him to do

Although I hope it doesn't want him to force Beth into anything. She needs to join in at her own speed and choosing.

Drawu12Drawu12over 13 years ago
What a fantasy!

WOW! What a fantasy being in a house full of beautiful women who all want to fuck your brains out! It's incredible that one's immagination can be so much more arousing than a picture or even a video. Keep it coming. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

Keep it up i love this story

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Wow!

The best one yet. I loved the way he exploded on sarah, you have to keep this story going. You have just became my all time favorite writer on literotica, and thats saying something considering I've been coming to this site for over ten years. That was abso-fucking-lutely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo

Well done. I started reading early in the series, and I find myself checking on on a regular basis to see if there's a new chapter. Your pacing is perfect, don't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The dam has broken, finally!!!

The buildup to this event has been torturous. Thanks for finally putting us and Mike out of our misery. Can't wait until the next chapter.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
About time!!!

Another great chapter. He had all he could stands, and can't stands no more. Now his perverted brain has full control for one whole day. I'm afraid...I'm VERY afraid.

I look forward to the next chapter.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
Damn

That change was so damn awesome! I agree with the other comments keep going with this series! Others I read but yours comes first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Memories

Seemed like you were writing from memory and personal diary entrys for an acutate story line Mikey ,Thanks,,its great

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
hahah

As much fun as it would be, no, this is pure fiction :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Voice

He sure has Mike's number! I really enjoyed this chapter.

NamedayNamedayover 13 years ago
*smile*

awaiting chapter 15

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent..

Great chapter. Nice plot, nice length. I think your readers get as frustrated for the next chapter as Mike does for his sisters. Well done. Still waiting for that hot anal scene though. =)

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Yes,Yes and Yes

You are a fucking riot. Man I swear. That damn hardcore attention to detail is still there. I applaud it. Fuck that....I'll stand and applaud! Reading this is almost a visual experience. As someone else said, I have also visited this site for a few years. I know who is who and what is what. I have said that you are one of the best here. I have revised my position. You are heads above the rest. It is your imagination and attention to detail that makes it so. The others are gunning for second, They need bullets to touch you. I do like the story, but I say this because it is true. The pigfucker thing hits close to home for me. I have a cousin who loved to embarrass her brother by calling him a goat raper. She would follow it up by saying, He's a bad boy. She would stretch the word bad out while imitating the broken sound that a goat sometimes makes. Fuckin' classic. Priceless. My aunt still wonders why we call him GR on occasion. Thanks for sharing your talent, and thanks to Zex Wizard too. Keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

I have read every one of the submissions so far and I can't think of a bad thing to say about them, and why would anyone want to say anything bad about the story? What a great case of writing!

Can't wait till #15 is out - keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

thank you very much for this fine story. Awaiting the payback story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Here I was hanging on your whim from during the abstinence part with your fantastic story telling, and you go and end the part allowing yourself to have another weapon in your arsenal of story telling.

Amazing, simply amazing.

gwyndiongwyndionover 13 years ago
Great!!

Just noticed you have 5 different chapters on the top 10 for incest stories in the last 30 days. Absolutely fantastic!

Chapter 15 should be a riot with the loss of the bet, as well as the sisters' revenge. Like everyone else, I cannot wait for it's release. Kudos to Zex as well.

phquphquover 13 years ago
Great read!

It's taking me all of four days to read this entire saga, and I am *patiently* waiting for the next chapter in this continuing story. Keep up the great work, and I'll (and everyone else!) will keep reading!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Best Fans Ever

I love you guys. You truly are the best fans ever. Don't worry, the next chapter is being written as we speak, i've just had one bitch of a week at work and haven't felt very literary when I get home. The next chapter is coming, but it's still a few days out.

Thanks for your patience :)

Mentalcase

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awwwwwwwesome! THANKS AGAIN! BETH! BETH! BETH :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dude

that was soooo fucking hott!!!!!! mmmm and i'm liking how the build up to beth is going :).....i cant wait to see what the little fuckker commands him to do its be sex all day long hahahahah do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
HURRY!!!

That voice! That Voice! It's driving us crazy! Fuck Beth! No! Fuck Emma! No! No! Fuck Danni! No! Sarah! PUSSY! Fuck 'em all! AAAGGGHHH!!! Help! Quick! We need MORE! MORE! MORE!!!

What can I say??? Great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Keep 'em coming!!

Was sure it would be Emma to get the rage-sex, but that was great too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
o.O

Wonder what Beth, Danni, Sara, and Emma are going to do when college starts up for Mike. Can't wait for the up comming chapters

delvlondelvlonover 13 years ago
Just keeps getting better

I honestly have to say that this story has gotten better over time. The arguments with 'the voice' are priceless. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the Best

Definitely up there with some of the other great series. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm so glad...

I'm so glad that Sarah got the good hard fucking that she wanted. Mike has shot a load into Danni, Emma and Sarah, but only Danni is on the pill. Could be a surprise or two coming. I know Emma told Mike that she would do "anything", but please don't go getting all weird with body waste or him bringing in his friends to gangbang her. It needs to stay in the family.

Great story, keep it coming. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

Dude, u have a gift, but i am going crazy here waiting for the next chapter. Any idea when your adoring fans might expect it?

shadow506shadow506over 13 years ago
FUCK YEA!!

Now thats how you do it. Everyone else pay attention, this is how you fuckin write a damn hot sexy story. Gawd I cant wait for the next one. FUCKING HELL YEA!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can imagine that when Mike walks out of Sarah's room, Danni, Emma and Beth will be standing there with Emma saying "did you kill her?" Mike responding with "are you kidding, she wanted to go another round" and Emma saying "wow,what a slut".

Super story, looking forward to chapter 15. Also looking forward to Beth getting a good hard banging.

EarlJohn13EarlJohn13over 13 years ago
Damn

Damn, He lost the bet, But odds of 5 to one against were always going to be tough to beat (unless he used a stick ["Yes please" says my wife, the Countess])

swag_manswag_manover 13 years ago
Fantastic.........

As a long time reader of Lit here, the realism of the story, the personalities and characters that you have built, the frustrations that we all have from time to time - or can clearly associate with, make this great.

Yes, the taboo nature of the topic has its own attraction, but the reverence with how you deal with this moral dilemma is very well presented.

Having wanted to write some stories for a long time, I am now questioning my own ability to come close to the quality of prose that you are exhibiting.

I appreciate the time you are taking to consider the evolving plot, write the story and submit them progressively in a short space of time, whilst managing a time consuming real job.

I have yet to read the last couple of chapters submitted, but look forward greatly to doing so (tonight), and the many that can come after that.

This is a fantastic read. (pass on regards to the editor).

[Thoughts on my favourite sister at a later point in time. I have no interest in influencing your character direction - unless you wish to have input!]

storyhungrystoryhungryover 13 years ago
Whoa

Excellent ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You sir, are damn good.

That is all. More please. But take your time. The quality is well worth the wait.

David48David48over 13 years ago
The old...

...college try...Brave, a real character builder, and completely futile. Such a wonderful fantasy world you have conjured here.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Top notch

Absolutely living this

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Damned predictive text

I meant absolutely LOVING this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My new favorite Series

Keep up the good work.

LaddydeathLaddydeathabout 13 years ago
Awsome

"That's right, motherfucker, I WIN. I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN!"

best line ever

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Voices voices every where

This story is always ever evolving and the I think to bring Beth into the picture the best way is for Mike to encourage Emma to help her explore her body. They should be intimate first. Just my thoughts but what ever you choose to do is the best way to go because your mind rocks! Now my naughty voice hopes Emma comes bounding down the stairs to suck the evidence from her sisters sloppy sex. lol

Eli69Eli69about 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Well, finally I didn't wet myself. hahaha I was soaked yesterday. I am glad like Mike, I was able to resist myself. Woohooo!!! I was dying for Mike to lose the bet. I can't wait to read what happens next. I am such a perv! At least I can thank you because I had the best sex with my husband thanks to my cynical mind and reading.

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
I was ......

thinking he would go crazy and do all the sisters at once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Viuce us my hero

I think the voice is starting to become the voice of the readers really, especially in chapters like this. Nice work as always.

martiliasmartiliasalmost 13 years ago
Sensitive Unfolding

The contrast is well done. Mike is very sensitive in his relationship with Beth as she continues at her own pace to open up her awareness of her own sensuality-sexuality. While on the other hand he finally reacts to the tormenting of his other three sisters with this very physical passionate encounter with a very willing Sara. Well done. I am awaiting the continuing unfolding of these characters - four sisters a brother and a voice. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
From My Previous Post On The Last Chapter...

VOICE FOR MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT!!!

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Thank you for letting him smash at least one sis

For some reason I cant rate you but you got 10 out of 5 from me. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Those latest two comments

Those last to comments, both deserve a +1!! That Voice deserves a Medal!! If not BECOMING THE PRESIDENT!! He is most definitely the VOICE OF THE READERS!!

AcidBurnzAcidBurnzabout 12 years ago
OMFG!!!!!

i have never cummed so much in my life that was so amazing going straight onto next chapter mike_CEO@live.co.uk can you send me any other stories like that or can i request or buy stories off you you are amazing.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Finally...

it's about damn time too. That was a horrible miscalculation on his part. Two week?! Outrageous! Here you have three women wanting to jump his bones all the damn time, and it's not like he could keep his shit straight when he is around the either, but I am glad you mad him drop the pretense after four days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another Incest lover

excellent story well written. I grew up in a family that I converted to an incestral. It began when I got my drunken father's cock in my mouth and blowing him on a regular basis. I had other plans that I began to implement, begining with fucking my sister, reqardless of how she felt about it. I knew that my father was the only one left in the house and my plan was to let him catch us fucking. Suddenly I looked up and he was standing there with is cock out jacking off. I said "hi dad, you want to be next with this cunt? This bitch has a good one. move over here so I can suck your cock while I finish with this pussy." Sis looked like she was in shock but I didn't care. I told her to not worry since he was my bitch also and once I shot my load into her he would suck it out before fucking her. At that point dad said he wouldn't do any such thing. I quietly explained to him that he would do exactly as told to do or else and just so he would know the plan and the repercusions if he didn't I would sit mom down and explain his cock sucking sessions we've had and the fact that he fucked and ate his daughter and fucked his son's ass.I further explained that my next cunt fuck would be with my mother, even if I had to force her into it. The goal was to turn the entire family into incest loving whores. Things worked out better than I had planned as mom walked into the room just as dad began pounding sis's pussy and I had inserted my cock into his ass. I turned to her and told her to strip or else I'd do it for her. Either way I was going to fuck her here and now. She hesitated so I began tearing her clothes off. When i got to her panties I immediately noticed that her cunt was wet, telling me that she wanted to join in. I pushed her to the floor, got on top and entered her pussy hole. It was hot and very wet.I knew then that all of these whores were mine to do with as I pleased. Just to inforce my role I informed them that should they balk at my life for the family I'd have no hesitation to put their names and pictures on the internet letting everyone know that our family was a bunch of whores that sucked and fucked each other. It"s worked so well that i've now added some other relatives to the group. It's a great life, especially when everyone accepts being bi and making the best of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMFG!!!

I didn't wanna comment til the end but i had to on this chapter...

The part where he loses control and just takes Sarah right then was great. I don't think I've been this turned on by just reading somthing ever!! Can't wait to see what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Strange

i have been reading this since yesterday and i swear i am starting to get a voice in my head to keep on reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best chapter ever

best story on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
don't want to stop reading

Favorite chapter so far. The intensity of the sexual passion between he and Sarah was mind blowing. I could feel my heart race a little simply from reading your story. Looking forward to the next chapters.

jkrauserjkrauserover 11 years ago
ouch

That was fucking torture...for me as well. I placed myself right there along side in this chapter and fuck am feeling flustered and horny as fuck right now damn...can't wait to read the rest cause that was awesome!

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 11 years ago
You screwed up

I just found this story series a few days ago and been reading it in between life. I was 3 chapters down the road and it hit me. You write very well and have put a lot of attention to detail into every chapter but this one about the oil changing. I know it is probably not going to go over well because this is a sex story but as I said, you put a lot of detail into this such as wetting the oil filter with fresh oil, tightening to specs, you get the picture. You failed to mention using safety stands after lifting and before sliding under the cars. Just mentioning this because a few years ago I almost lost a friend because he was just doing a quick oil change and no stands. His wife just happened to be looking out the kitchen window and saw the car fall. She ran outside

and saw him pinned, ran into the street and got 5 cars to stop and all of the guys by hand, lifted the car enough to pull him out. They lived on the main drag otherwise there wouldn't have been any traffic. The doctors said 1 more minute under there, he

would not have lived. My point is to remind you and everyone that reads this to think about safety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hi

i love there love danni and mikes its sweet

wawferwawferover 10 years ago
ha!

I cant wait to find out what The Voice is going to do lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Not going to be showing up for a few hours?! Shiiiiit, at that age give it 15 minutes and a nice mouth to warm it up and its good to go! ...and I never understood his whole thing with the voice in his head where he thinks he actually needs to do what it says. 'What? Yah, so you won the bet, big deal, Im not doing anything some nutjob voice tells me to do!' Hell I never fo what my voice tells me to do! ;). ...and I laughed at his twin, who has no sex experience, telling him she would do anything, pretty bold considering the shit the boy could probably tWiSt up in his head!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
what?

he is young and healthy and cant get it up again? WTF? At 20 I needed 5 min max to recover and was good for at least 4 rounds with alot of convincing 6. He seems a bit pathetic that way

WordcraftWordcraftover 9 years ago
THE VOICE

This story gives new meaning to "The Voice" . Every Chapter is 5 Stars with the hilarious voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what religion exactly

He spouts off about blasphemy which means badmouthing a good put belief

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518about 9 years ago
@ anonymous

Why don't you google the word blasphemy, then look at the context and try to figure out what the authors intent was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yeah, he should be able to get it up again, just no energy to use it, lol. Especially fucking right after an all out morning run! I agree with a poster below though, 5-10 min recovery and easily good for five times a day, no problem, when I was that age!

The bit I laugh about at this point is: why are you even bothering to make a bet with a voice in your head, much less keep it? Lol.

....and all pent up and sexually frustrated to the point of seeing things, after only FOUR days? Lol. Wait till the fool moves out and gets married, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Fuck everyone. You're doing brilliant. Keep going.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Yeah

Yeah the voice won now it's sex, sex and more sex for him and us.

RazordickRazordickover 8 years ago
fucking shit

The fukken voice like I have said before on previous chaters is fukken awesome!!! When mike couldnt stand it anymore, and he used primal urges on her acting like an animal, shitttt, that was awesome, he was like oh fuck no bitch, ur not gonna tease me like this anymore! MPPHH MPHHH MPHH!!! I wouldve loved it tho if he just fucked her on the spot, in the middle of the room, and beth showed up all of a sudden, and he looks toward her after fucking sarahs brains out, ol big snake down there sees her and lunges, he grabs her starting to fuck her, she starts to protest but stops cuz it feels good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
is it just me?

or did the voice quote a line from the girl next door movie?

"fuck her for me! FOR ME!!!"

... god I love elisha cuthbert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great set of vignettes

It took me about 10 chapters before I figured out who all six were. Groan.

Great stories, fine characters. Thoroughly enjoyable.

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Awsome and Superlative as usual.

Brilliantly thought out; presented and composed. Exemplary work yet again. Absolutely love you man. The VOICE Rocks. Cheers, Den

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersalmost 7 years ago
So Cool

Love the internal battle, and now for the price of defeat.

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
The Voice

I gotta say I love this story it cracks me the hell up especially the voice it reminds me of the Angel and the Devil on the shoulder. Mike is the Angel and the Voice is the devil. I'm just laughing hella hard right now great story.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
Tremendous

I love your sense of humour, had me chuckling from start to finish.

CaptainsSirenCaptainsSirenalmost 5 years ago
Finally gotta say...

Your writing cracks me up as much as it heats me up! Thanks loads for sharing - pun intended, even though not applicable 😊

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd read

ohhhhh damnnnnnn......

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read

Forgot how intense this chapters ending is lol, awesome

Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As one of the few authors who can demonstrate the difference between peek, peak, and pique, I figured you'd probably want to know that when used as an emphasizer, sheer is the correct spelling. (Sheer raw sexual power, not shear, which is for sheep, tailors and materials strain.)

Enjoying the story thus far. The Voice is pure literary genius. It has made me laugh several times, which is one of the best things you can do for a reader. If you decide to try to publish, I think the beginning of the 'bet' could use some polishing to help it feel more organic. I definitely applaud wanting to get the characters into the situation it creates.

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

Hello again, I’m back on my sixth or seventh read through and I still love your story of Mike and his sisters, but you got to some how fix Mat’s background story from this

“ Matt, was a recent acquaintance of his, and was the only name he could think of on the spur of the moment. They'd had a few classes together at college and he was a decent enough guy.“

to the boy that had a fight with Mike in the playgrounds as young and where Mike broke his arm by mistake but in return they became best friends and where Mat’s sister are friends with Mike’s sister.

Please try and fix it, as the inconsistency is too big the further along we get into the storyline.

Riverman56Riverman56almost 2 years ago

Egotistical brother rapes sister. The writing is fine, and the storyline is okay. Mike and his voice don't deserve his hot sexy sisters it is all about him and his wants. He lacks passion and compassion beyond himself in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sarah is my favourite sister of the four. It drives me crazy whenever she says "honey", "sweety" or "baby". I always come back to read this chapter from time to time because it has my favourite Sarah scene. Voice referring to Sarah as Mommy drives me over the edge always.

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

The stories that tend to be my favorites are those with strong, defined, distinct characters. That's what I love most about this series. Of course, the plot and creative, smart dialog are big pluses too. And the sex scenes... top notch. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Never,ever,EVER get under a car supported by a jack alone. ALWAYS use ramps, jackstands or a lift.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES