Just the Six of Us Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare!" she yelled, a little too quickly and loudly, causing the rest of the girls to giggle. Mike thought for a moment.

"Make her give you head!"

'No.'

"Make her show you her tits!"

'She doesn't have any tits.'

"Oh right. Well, make her kiss Becca."

'No.'

"Fuck, well make her do SOMETHING resembling anything worth watching you shithead!"

Mike laughed inwardly, then smiling to Ashley he said, "I dare you to dive in the pool and swim across and back, then you can get back in the hot tub."

The other girls all agreed that this was a lame dare, but Ashley shrugged and got out anyway. She wiggled in her light blue bikini as she crawled from the hot tub, and then headed over to the pool.

Mike winked at Becca when she looked at him questioningly, "I know what I'm doing." he said as Ashley leapt into the pool.

When she surfaced, she came up sputtering and screamed. "Oh, God that's so fucking cold!"

All the girls burst out laughing as she jumped out and leapt back into the hot tub, almost cuddling up next to Mike this time. He was laughing pretty hard and she thumped him on the shoulder weakly.

"Paybacks are a bitch, Mike," she said, glancing up.

"Sorry Ash, I just couldn't help it. I topped off the pool this afternoon and the heater hasn't been on in months. I knew it'd feel like it was freezing coming straight out of the hot tub."

Ashley was shivering even slid right up against Mike, who relented and put an arm around her to warm her back up.

"Your turn," Megan said to Ashley.

She briefly glared at Mike, but thought better of making him do anything that would remove his arm from around her and take him from her side.

"Becca," she said, indicating the girl sitting next to her. "Truth or dare."

"Truth." she said.

All the girls let out a disappointed 'Awwww.'

"Alright, fine then, dare."

Ashley thought for a second and then smiled, "Stand on a chair and do the chicken dance."

Becca began to turn red and started to shake her head. She was very shy and this would be pretty hard for her to do.

"So what's the penalty if someone fails the dare?" Emma asked.

"Drink," Sally declared. Everyone else agreed and they made the penalty a five second drink of the cocktails they had made.

Becca groaned, but slid out of the water. "Ya'll this is so dumb," she said but stood on the indicated chair as the other girls and Mike began to clap and hum the chicken dance.

Becca covered her face and began to laugh as she wiggled her hips and flapped her arms like a chicken as everyone began to laugh and applaud.

She quickly jumped back into the water and covered her face briefly, then turned to Lynn, who was beside her.

Lynn was dared to sing and in turn, she dared Emma. Then it was Danni, and Megan, Susan, and then Beth, who dared Sally and then Sarah, and then finally it came all the way around to Tina.

Sarah had a wicked look on her face as she tried to think of a suitable dare. Up until now, the dares had been tame, dancing, singing, embarrassing each other.

So to liven things up, Sarah said, "I dare you to kiss Becca for five seconds."

"Woo-Hoo! Girl on Girl...! Yeah, get it started Sarah. Atta girl! orgy time!"

Mike groaned inwardly. The girls were cackling in laughter and Becca was turning bright red, as was Tina. Tina wimped out, however, and took the five second drink of the cocktail instead. As she set the pitcher back down on the side of the hot tub, she sat back and began to sway a little, her eyes going glassy and a soft, "whoa," passing her lips.

The girls giggled and Becca turned to Sarah. "How much alcohol is in that?"

"Tons," Sarah giggled, and the others filled the back yard with the sounds of laughter.

Tina shook herself back to reality and looked at Mike. "Truth," he said, not willing to subject himself to getting out, lest they see his boxers, and quite possibly, his dick peeking through or even out.

Disappointment sounded throughout the backyard, but Mike wouldn't budge. Tina thought for a second, swaying gently, then asked, "How many girls have you had sex with?"

Danni, who was taking a drink from her glass, spat it out in surprise, and laughter bounced off every structure in the backyard. Mike began to turn red and glanced over first at Danni, then Emma, and finally Sarah. They were laughing so hard they couldn't see straight.

"Wait, what kind of sex are we talking about," he asked.

That made all the girls laugh even harder and louder. Then he realized after he'd asked the question that the type of sex didn't matter. He'd only had sex with three women, and only had oral sex with those same three as well.

"Whatever," he said, shaking his head, "three."

Ashley chose a dare, and as she did, the girls made a new rule that they were just playing dare now. "I dare you to kiss Emma," Mike said quickly, knowing full well what he'd wanted to dare next.

Ashley turned slightly red, but knew that she'd likely pass out if she had to chug any more of the powerful alcoholic concoction that Sarah had made. Emma was glaring at her brother, a smirk on her face but she leaned forward and took the decision out of Ashley's hands. She grabbed both sides of her face and quickly pulled her face to her own, kissing her full on the lips and drawing a squeal of surprise from Ashley. Again, laughter echoed around the backyard.

Emma sat back and quickly decided to change the rules. "Let's just say that you can dare whoever you want to now. It'll get boring if we just keep going around in a circle."

Ashley sat back and briefly pouted as Mike scooted to allow her in, but without returning his arm around her shoulder.

"Okay," Ashley said, and looked around the pool.

Mike smiled and sat back, thoroughly pleased with himself. He felt Ashley next to him and then her hand suddenly on his leg. She squeezed it gently, causing Mike's cock to begin to stir.

'Oh, shit no,' he thought.

"Oh, HELL yeah. Let'em get a good look at..."

'Shut up.'

Ashley was a little irritated with Mike, and quickly decided to see how difficult she could make things on him. First he'd admitted he'd been with other girls. Now he'd asked her to kiss someone besides him! The nerve!

Ashley glanced around the pool and quickly judged who had the largest breasts. It was a tie between and Beth and Megan, and she quickly chose Megan as the obvious choice to "release the girls".

"Megan," she said, turning and facing the brunette. "I dare you to take off your top."

The girls cackled and clapped. Megan, as wild as Danni used to be, didn't mind at all removing her clothes, as alcohol always loosened her already loose inhibitions. She shrugged between giggles as she looked over at Mike and winked. "Don't strain your eyes now," she said as she sat on the edge of the hot tub and reached behind, freeing her massive breasts.

"Oh... My... God."

Mike tried, quite unsuccessfully, to pry his eyes from them. The girls went into a laugh fest, and finally had to shake him back to reality.

"Sorry," he muttered with a grin at Megan.

She laughed and whispered something to Danni, who winked at Mike, mirth ringing her eyes.

Megan grinned and looked back at Ashley. She hadn't minded the dare, but was determined to get the little devil back for it. "I dare you to remove your top, Ashley."

Ashley hadn't thought of that, and started to reach for the pitcher, but then changed her mind and sat on the edge of the hot tub. She kept glancing at Mike as he pointedly looked anywhere but at her, as she reached to her back and untied the knot in her bikini top. She smiled as he glanced around after tossing her top to the floor, her small pink nipples hardening quickly in the cool air. She slid back into the water and quickly replaced her hand on Mike's leg.

She looked around the pool and smiled at Beth. Beth was still giggling as she saw Ashley looking at her, and immediately began shaking her head. Ashley giggled and nodded. "I dare Beth, to remove her top."

Beth turned red and shook her head, reaching for the pitcher and taking 'a five.' She was physically larger than Tina, and it didn't have quite the same effect on her as it did the smaller girl. She swayed slightly and slid back into the water, licking her full lips and looking around. She giggled at Susan and dared her to kiss Megan. Susan was quiet, and a bit of a dork, but she looked sexy enough in a bathing suit. She leaned over and quickly kissed Megan.

Susan chose Sally and dared her to kiss Sarah, and she did, quickly. Sally in turn, dared Becca to take her top off, but the thin girl was too shy and took 'a five' of the cocktail as well.

Mike felt Ashley's hand roaming under the water and suddenly, it was in his lap, squeezing his now rock hard erection. Mike bit his lip and froze, glancing over at her. She smiled innocently at him and carefully pulled his dick out through the hole in his boxers, then gently began to rub the length of his shaft.

"Fucking A, Dude. Now we're getting somewhere. We're going to get some pussy yet."

The girls kept daring each other to remove pieces of their swim suits and kiss each other, and pretty much ignored Mike for a several minutes, except for a couple of kisses from his sisters' friends, and one having rub her boobs in his face. A couple were dared to fondle each other's breasts, and Sally even accepted to have Megan lick up her pussy. Pretty soon all the girls were naked, when the dare came back to Emma.

After she kissed Tina, she looked at Beth. "I dare you to sit on Mike's lap."

Mike groaned and weighed his options. He hoped that Beth wouldn't go through with the dare, but much to his chagrin he saw that she was tipsy enough to do just that. He quickly looked over at Danni for help, but she just shrugged and smiled at him. She had a grin on her face, and quickly understood that he'd gotten erect from all the now naked bodies in the water.

Beth grinned as she came over, and Mike felt Ashley struggling to get his dick back in his pants, and he pushed her hand away and quickly just got it back in his drawers as Beth sat down.

Beth bit her lip to hide her grin as she felt his hard cock pressing into her butt cheeks, but leaned back and lay down on his chest. Ashley was laughing uncontrollably at his discomfort of having his naked sister sitting on what she knew was her own brother's erection, and glad to finally have her revenge.

Beth laid her head back and put her mouth next to his ear. "Sorry, baby." She leaned forward again and as she did, the head of his cock slid upwards and pressed into the crease of her pussy. She bit her lip and covered the movement by leaning farther forwards and lifting slightly to get her drink. Mike's cock floated upwards through the slit in his boxers and Beth felt it as she gently sat down, feeling it pushing gently upwards and finally sliding forwards, as she sat down directly on top of it.

"Fuck her, fuck her now."

The game continued for a few more rounds as Beth took every opportunity to gently massage her brother's cock with her pussy lips, relishing every time that it desperately tried to penetrate her. She would lean forward slightly, stretch her arms and neck and let Mike rub his hands on her shoulders, and then ease herself backwards, his cock sliding up her slit and sometimes gently pushing at her lips, only to slip past a second later and rub against her clit.

No one seemed to notice, other than their sisters, who had no doubts whatsoever as to what was going on just beneath the water of the hot tub. Finally, Emma let Beth resume her original seat. The game had gone several more rounds and it came back to Tina. She knew that Ashley had a huge crush on Mike and drunkenly decided to "help."

"Ash, I dare you to sit on Mike's lap." She was still swaying slightly from side to side as tried to focus on Ashley.

The thin red-head giggled excitedly, unable to contain her enthusiasm and stood, her small breasts poking outwards, nipples hard in the cool air.

She sat down on him and he immediately felt her hand rummaging around for his cock again. It was poking downwards between her legs and she quickly began massaging it back and forth as he kept whispering for her to cut it out. She just giggled and gently shook her head.

Mike groaned as he felt her pull his cock upwards and rub it on her pussy and not being subtle about it either, causing the water to ripple repeatedly with her efforts. Mike didn't know what to do other than hold as still as possible. In short order he soon found that was a mistake as well.

"What do mean 'don't know what to do'? Let her fuck you, asshole. She wants it, you want it, I want it, and all the girls already know all about it. It's all part of the fun that comes with the game, no pun intended. What's the fucking harm in it? Lay back and enjoy, Prick."

Suddenly, he felt a different type of warmth. The envelopment of his member by flesh made him realized that she'd managed to ease his cock into her channel. She gently but quickly slid down his length as his body pushed all the way up and inside her out of instinct. She made only three short passes up and down his length when her body shuddered in orgasm.

"Oh, Yeah..."

Apparently, as she had been "handling" Mike, she had been frigging herself with her other hand, and had already brought herself close to coming, and it was all suddenly too much for Mike. He pushed her gently aside, removing his member from her convulsing pussy. As he did, the head of his shaft glanced her clit, and she bucked in one last spasm with a gasp.

He stood quickly, his cock poking through his shorts and looking enormous, engorged and as angry as a dragon that had been disturbed. Leaping out of the hot tub, he bolted for the house and upstairs to the shower, reaching immediately for the cold water.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! That was the single most brainless thing you have ever done."

The laughter from outside told him all he needed to know. The girls were shocked, but couldn't really blame Ashley for what she'd done. She was drunk as were they all, and had always had a huge crush on Mike. Therefore, given the opportunity, she had made the most of it.

Emma, Danni, Sarah, and Beth however, all felt the sharp stab of jealousy as they realized what she had done, but they couldn't very well say anything without giving away the family secret, and that was the last thing they could do. As a result, they just played along with their guests, laughing and joking that Ashley had been able to 'get her some' of Mike.

Mike jumped into the shower and let the cold water shock him back to reality. After a few minutes and clearing his head, he got out of the shower to latch the door and propped the hamper under the door handle to prevent anyone from entering. Then he climbed back under the spray and let the water course over his body and cool the heat coursing through his veins.

He glanced out over the shower door at the clock. It was near midnight so he got out and headed to his room. After getting dressed for bed and climbing between his sheets, he lay there listening to the murmur of the girls still in the hot tub. After a while, he heard them gather themselves, and return to the house.

*******

He listened as the noise level diminished over time, then quietly climbed out of bed and exited his room and made his way downstairs. He glanced at the couch as he came into the living room and Tina was passed out there. He went to peek in on Sarah, and she and Sally were snoring quietly together in her bed. He headed quietly back upstairs and took a peek into Emma's room where he saw three more sleeping forms and quietly closed the door.

Then he headed to Danni's room. Glancing in, he found three girls inside sleeping quietly, so he closed the door behind himself again. Finally he headed to Beth's room. He slowly opened the door enough to see Susan laying in bed and Beth next to her. He quietly closed the door and headed back to his own room, satisfied that all the girls were safe and hadn't passed out in the hot tub.

"Eleven drunk, hot and horny females filling every bed and couch in this house except ours, and we couldn't get laid? Now they're all passed out. This is really lame man. I'm going to hunt up that bundle of nerves that's connected to your fucking reasoning center, literally. There has got be a malfunction in the circuitry."

As Mike lay back down in his bed, he heard a sound coming from down the hall. Then the sound turned into soft footsteps and the door to his room swung slowly and quietly open.

"Wait a minute. Hold everything. Don't fucking move, bro. You may have just been given a reprieve and a second chance. If so, you better not fuck this one up Dude."

Mike could barely make out a slender form in the door before it closed. He felt the mattress shift as whoever it was came forwards and practically jumped on him. She was heavier than Ashley and a little larger too, as the redhead was waifish.

The girl now in his bed was soft and warm, and pressing into his chest as he felt lips press into his cheek, searching for his own. He ran his hand along her back and down to her ass. It was firm, but not muscular, so it wasn't Emma, or any of her friends.

He ran a hand up her back and through her hair. He felt her lips press into his and felt her breasts pushing into his chest. Her tongue was warm, excited and searching his mouth for his, as she found it; they danced in each other's mouths.

Mike gently turned her over and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her tight up against himself as she whimpered in his arms, her lips locked on his for a second before he broke the kiss and ran his lips down her neck to her chest.

He gently lifted her up and pulled her top off, her breasts spilling free and into his waiting hands. He leaned down and met her nipple with his tongue, drawing it forth and into his mouth, biting gently and smiling as it responded to his probing. Moving over to the other breast, he pulled that nipple inside and sucked gently, his tongue running circles around it as well.

The mystery woman reached down and grabbed onto his already throbbing and hardened cock. As she gently began to massage up and down its length Mike moaned as he felt her hand on his shaft, warm and soft, gently massaging every inch. She stroked him up and down and with her other hand she pulled at his boxers, freeing his cock completely and pushed his boxers as far down as she could.

He kicked them to the end of his mattress and hurriedly began to pull her underwear off. 'Sarah?' he thought, as it almost had to be her. She'd probably woken up when he'd gone downstairs.

"I... don't think so Dude. But we don't give a shit who it is. It's pussy, ain't it?"

He felt her hand on his ass gently try and push him upwards, begging his cock towards her mouth. She moaned excitedly as he complied, and then began licking the tip of his cock, and pulling him into her mouth. She started to bob up and down on it, her tongue working in circles around the tip, and tasting his pre-cum.

She was pumping his cock into her mouth with both hands, stroking quickly and bobbing her head up and down as he knelt over her. As he glanced down to see his cock re-enter her mouth, her face caught the dim moonlight coming from the window as it angled to take him deeper. He was shocked to see that it wasn't Sarah.

"I told you! I was expecting one of the strays, though. This is better. The angel has arrived."

"Beth!" he whispered. She looked up at him and winked, pulling his cock back into her mouth as she pumped it, as if she wanted him to come right then and there.

He pulled out and dropped his face to hers, kissing her quickly, excitedly, and their tongues began dancing again. He felt her pulling him towards her pussy, desperately yearning for his pulsing cock to be inside her.