Just the Six of Us Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt between her legs and gently ran his cock up and down her slit, looking up at her. "Are you ready?" he asked.

She smiled as she nodded, then kissed him long and hard as she ran her fingers through his hair. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Oh Mike, I've never ever wanted anything more," she rasped, pulling him forcefully towards her. "I'm aching for you, and I don't want you to have anyone else until you've had me. Just... just..."

"I know," Mike said, leaning forwards for another kiss. "I promise, I won't hurt you."

He eased his cock into her slit, gently rubbing the wetness up and down, before sliding forwards until the head of his shaft met the familiar barrier that he'd felt when making love to Emma.

Beth closed her eyes as she felt her brother's cock at the very door of her virginity, and then there was a slight flash of pain. She winced as he thrust slowly into her, gently pushing his way past and stopping as she needed him to.

"Okay, a little more." she said.

He began to thrust gently deeper, then pulled out slowly, and with each thrust, her pain obviously began to subside. He knew that she was finally okay when she began to moan softly in pleasure instead of pain. He continued to take it slow, however, and kept pumping gently in and out of his sister's pussy.

Beth moaned audibly, finally understanding what her sister's had been enjoying so much, and vowing to enjoy it just as much and as often as they did. Mike felt huge inside her; though she knew he was perhaps just slightly above average. His cock seemed to angle just right within her channel to hit one of several very sensitive spots, and with every thrust her pleasure increased and her pain subsided.

She began to feel another orgasm building in her, like the one she'd had that morning but this one obviously more powerful, and perhaps even more satisfying. Subconsciously she began to dig her nails into his back and bite her lip as she spread her legs wider and pulled at his body, wanting nothing else but for it to become a part of her own.

Mike began to take longer, slower strokes as he felt the walls of her pussy start to contract. She moaned quietly beneath him as he continued to piston himself inside her womanhood, his cock twitching with sweet delight each time she took in every satisfying inch, the full length drawing a mountain of ecstasy from within both of them as he bottomed out. She began rocking her hips, and bucking as he thrust into her and increased his speed. After several minutes of absolute bliss, she found what turned out to be the beginning of her climax as finally his orgasm released itself into her.

"Oh, god yes, baby, right... (gasp) there," she moaned, as her orgasm hit her. It didn't erupt, then subside or pass, though, but latched itself on to her senses and refused to let go.

Mike's shaft spewed hot cum deep inside her. She knew exactly how dangerous this was, but she didn't care. She'd wanted it inside her. She wanted to feel him deep inside her and her brother's semen filling her as his body emptied itself into her.

Finally, after Mike had stopped squirting his warm, gooey fluid deep into her pussy, he collapsed on top of her. Her cunt however kept convulsing around his shaft, seemingly trying to milk it as if just in case he wasn't completely spent. Her orgasm didn't seem to want to end, and she just kept coming.

"I love you." he said, smiling and kissing her again.

"Oh, god I... (gasp) love you too, Mike," she said, smiling and returning his kiss. Then surprising him, she rolled him over, her pussy still grasping at his shaft.

"Damn it, I love this fuckin family."

"Can you... go again?" she asked, not feeling as though she was finished, but not knowing exactly what else to do, or to do about it.

"Hell yeah, we can go again."

Mike had determined that she'd found herself in the grips of post-orgasmic-spasms just as he'd seen Sarah experience on a small scale, but Beth's had apparently taken over her wanton need. He wanted to comply but was forced to answer, "I don't know."

"Well I'm going to see." Beth said, "Wow," she said, giggling with delight, her face becoming red and actually almost glowing. It was flushed from her orgasm, but her body continued to shudder atop him, one right after another.

"I haven't gone down yet," he pointed out, "and you're so beautiful, and... arousing. God you are so sexy. But it's going to take me longer to come."

"Oh, I can...(gasp) ride you," she said, as she continued sliding up and down on his still rigid shaft, "for as long as it takes. Oh... yeah. I don't know what... you've (gasp) done to me, or... what these are, but I'm gonna find... (gasp) out... OH, sweet angels of mercy, Mike... oh yes. OH... Damn it, that's so good... I've never... (GASP)! Oh god Mike... That is like nothing..." she said, kissing him full on the mouth, her tongue again searching his out while still giggling with excitement as she humped and hunched her pelvis repeatedly onto his own as fast as a hula dancer shakes side to side, thrusting her pussy down onto the base of his shaft.

"That's right. Yeah, baby! Ride that cock. Ride it to your heart's content!"

"Ah, fuck me," Mike groaned to himself, not realizing he had done so out loud.

"Oh... baby, I'm (gasp) going to," she said almost breathless, as she ground her breasts into his chest and worked her pelvis to pull him in and out of her pussy, "you just... lay there and hold still. This... (gasp) might take a little while, I... (gasp) hope," as she began to ride him faster and harder. "Oh, God... yes... (GASP) MIKE. I... (GASP), God, I...(GASP) love you."

"Whoa, she's really enjoying this, isn't she. She could be the wildest of them all."