All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 19'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You do not Dissapoint

I have been going nuts waiting on the next chapter of this story. I was ready to be mad and not like the story, but damn it you put out another classic. The "competition" was hilarious and sarah being ticked downstairs had me rolling.

You are by far tied for the best writer that has ever written on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Old "Red" is just a HUGE idiot!!

Ok, so I'm barely into the chapter, but had to make a comment. Why in the hell would that red-headed would-be-rapist, pick a fight with Mike? How many guys did Mike take down by himself at the first fight? Had to be more than just over the legal limit drunk to think that was a good idea! LOL! Loved that you brought him back into the story. If you're going to take this story to the point of them all having careers, I'm thinking Mike needs to be an MMA fighter.

Oh, and THANK YOU for not having Paul fuck Emma, at least not yet. I'm hoping he doesn't pop back up here soon. Although his actions backing up Mike make me feel a little better than his, "I'm in" thought from the last chapter which made me REALLY not like him.

Ok. Time to get back to my reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OH MY GOD

you are the most coolest bestest writer ::BOW BOW BOW BOWING FOR AWHILE::

casanova799casanova799almost 13 years ago
awesome again!!!!

man this is just getting better and better!!!

if mike's plan works and the other two fall with each other (paul and ashley) then this this story will take a new and exciting turn:P !!! i am sure chapter 20 if that comes by next week will be as better than this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cool

Nice to see you back, story looks set for another3-4 chapters. The voice is getting kinda boring now though.

silverdragon23silverdragon23almost 13 years ago
excelent

I've been refreshing your page for the last 3 days waiting on this ever since i saw ur post in ur bio hoping that it lived up to your previous standard and it deffinetly doesnt dissapoint, cant wait to see how the voice avoids screwing up the bbq with paul and ashley

pawwriterpawwriteralmost 13 years ago
The hottest chapter yet!

I've been going crazy the past 2 months waiting for this chapter. It was worth the wait. The sex between the siblings was HOT! It was a shame Sarah didn't get in on it. I hope Mike makes up for that in chapter 20. The Voice finally getting his wish will really make the rest of this chapter interesting. PLEASE get it out ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And the winner is...

This chapter was quite excellent, I honestly expected the return of "Bitch Danni" rather than the red-haired guy but thank you for surprising me since Danni being a bitch would have hardly turned out as well as this.

My girlfriend and I read these together and we are in agreement; you sir are one fantastic writer.

And give poor Sarah some love (and boning)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great addition

I reread your whole series and think it is awesome. I am seeing that Danni is getting all the attention lately and I think maybe Mike needs to spread it out a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5

Too Much Danni !!!!!

A 5 though for ur skills and the story...

Sad no update on Beth having a vooice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

I waited seemingly forever for this chapter with some trepidation that you would write a week chapter just to end it all. Thankfully, you did not disappoint. Mentalcase for Author of the Year!

D382HD382Halmost 13 years ago
Damn!!!

I'll say this, you know how to stretch things out without making it boring, dull or uninteresting... after 19 chapters I'm still thirsting for more... more and... did #I say more alrready? :P

th3voiceth3voicealmost 13 years ago
Just... GOOD

Reading through this story I am happy to say I still enjoy it very much. It's got both heart and heat, and I'm very impressed that I haven't started to find it tiresome and long-winded even after this many chapters.

Keep it up, I am anxiously awaiting more to see where you take this!

ushergalushergalalmost 13 years ago
love the voice

don't make us wait so long for the voice I almost forgot what this story was called and didn't read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting on the next one...

I check every week for a new one, great little incest story with a few side trips and some humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

your story is awesome keep it up. sexual as well as humorous. the voice is funny as hell. can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupendous work

And that's another five out of five. I can't find a single thing about this chapter that in any way is worthy of criticism. Fantastic work, and I again look eagerly for the next. :)

-Anubelore (not so long winded this time lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great work, but...

I'm glad to hear that you're writing much more quickly now, but even so, the long breaks between chapters aren't doing wonders for the story's flow. I know you're finding it difficult to find time to write, and try to keep everything to a high standard, but it doesn't fix the disjointedness that results. I had completely forgotten what had happened in the previous chapter when I started reading this one, and although you did an excellent job of resetting the scene, it's still a problem that if you can, you should address.

By no means take this as a complaint asking for more consistantly released stories, through the sacrifice of quality (I love the standard of work you continue to release), but I just wish to make you aware that there is an issue, and one that I hope you can solve. Please don't be disheartened if you can't easily though, this series is still better than 99.9% of the rest of the content on this website, regardless of the breaks between chapters.

GrapeomaticGrapeomaticalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

I have been here for a while and I don't normally leave comments, but I would like to thank you for your work with this series. This story is far and away one of the best I've read in any genre on this site. The characters are varied and very detailed, the plot is entertaining and humorous, and the voice in the head twist brings the perfect touch to balance it all out. The love between each of the characters is almost tangible, and that plays a major for me to enjoy a story. There is nothing about this story that doesn't bring a smile to my face, and that can be proven because I read them all in 1 shot. I hate to say it, but your series may knock my all-time favorite series 'Party Of Five' down to the #2 spot. For your work to rival VertigoJ's, who was one of Literotica's best authors in my eyes, really says something special. Enough of my long-winded rambling. Thank you and your team of editors and idea people again for the series, and I hope you continue your work with it for a long time to come. You've made a huge fan out of me.

-Grape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Won't happen but would love to see.

Would love to see Mike in "the ring" or better yet a knockdown drag out in a bar with Mark Phillips (think a few people reading this may know that name) would be awesome!

P.s. keep up your very good work! And take all the time you need between chapters the other guy had a point about "flow" but then again your work has stayed consistent because you have not been rushing.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for your hard work

Another wonderful chapter. I just happened to read the last chapter and this posted as I finished. :) I think Dani needs to sacrifice every night with Mike, for all this to work he should rotate. Poor Sarah always gets so neglected maybe Mike should take her to a movie and romance her a little. Pls try not to rush through foreplay these ladies deserve it. Thanks I will be here when ever the next part comes no need to rush cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
number 1 fan

u trully r the best cant wait 4 chapter 20!!! lol

sry about the anonymous thing its ur friend jerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another great job hun. :)

-Jess

jamjar2011jamjar2011almost 13 years ago
Fabulous

I've really enjoyed reading this series. Great story and great character development. Well done :)

boobfuckerboobfuckeralmost 13 years ago
Deep bow !

Wow !! mr Mentalcase !!! and wow again !!!

Loved the whole story from chapter 1 till this one.

Started to read and could not stop reading, fun, nice and hot.

Bit of a headache and square eyes though, haha !

Thanks a lot and looking forward to the next chapter(s) !!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
Instantly one of my favourite LE author!!

I had this story of your recommended in another forum and decided to give it a try. Boy, it is a blast! I started reading it yesterday and I'm not current with it. It's a fantastic story! It's both hot and fun at the same time, but you can also feel the love, and the characterization is awesome to. It's strange that they have not tried anal sex or titfucking, but I guess they'll indulge in some of that in the future (seems a waste considering there's so much tit flesh around, haha). However, the fact that they don't indulge in those particular fetishes doesn't bother me the slightest when it comes to appreciate and like the story to its fullest.

The Ashley storyline is getting more interesting. Even though he had little 'screen time', I like Paul's character a lot. He seems like a great dude, so I'm looking forward to read how he will react to all that's happening. Ideally, I would love Paul to 'save' Mike and his sisters from Ashley. I don't know... Maybe he will discover another side of him and totally dominates Ashley, helping Mike and gaining a lover (and sex slave!) for himself. It's not that I hate Ashley at all (she was an interesting addition to the cast), it just seems that she needs to be truly controlled and redirected and sexually satisfied (he libido seems out of control too) so that our heroes can start the new school year with a clean slate.

I'm sure college will bring a lot of drama to the main characters. Besides, I think Mike needs to have a male friend in Paul (he seems kind, decent and quite capable), someone he can confide in (besides The Voice, hahaha), and that could very well happen if the plot succeeds and ends on a happy note. I think it would be good for character development and future plotlines for Mike not to interact with ladies only. That's not how reality works.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be cheching for updates on 'Just The Six of Us' on a regular basis. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. You have a new fan in me. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story been following for a while keep it up ! this chapter is awesome just like the others

-a zombie artist

demon89000demon89000almost 13 years ago

Reading this series Ive remembered why most books are better are better than movies, if its a good enough book you can see what you want to see and your imagination takes over. This is one of those, I sincerely cant wait for more.

Youkai_samaYoukai_samaalmost 13 years ago
Sarah could've joined in.

She didn't have to be left out. An FFF encounter is much easier than one might think. BTW, i can see why this i s one of the top incest, if not one of THE top, stories on literotica. Keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best of the best *****

Keep up the fantastic work. I cant tell you how many times I've gotten off reading this top notch story hope it never ends.

And let us know if you got anymore in the works if there anything like this oh man i cant wait to read them.

bluearmywolf25@yahoo.com

YahowshuwaYahowshuwaalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Your story is wonderful, I sincerely hope the few negative comments don't get you down, I hope you keep on writing as this is truly one of the most engaging and erotic story series I've read on this site.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:D

I'm usually too embarrassed to comment on this kind of stuff, but DAMN. This is some fucking awesome stuff.

beast26beast26almost 13 years ago
Keep it going

Really enjoying this series please keep it going!!

BluJBluJalmost 13 years ago
Reread prev chapters!

... if you have a problem with flow. I always go back at least 1 chapter, even if it's only been a week in between.

BTW, absolutely fanfuckingtastic story!!!

Jim

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Don't leave out Sarah!

The woman needs attention from her brother, so you had better deliver on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I mean really, are there guys out there as stupid as Mike?? Geez! He agreed to play-date the girl, sex included, and he's getting whiny and trying to keep her from putting her hand down his pants?! Wtf? Sisters or not, he should have already been fucking her brains out to keep her quiet and happy! He's not being honorable, hes being a pussy douche liar. How can I love this story so fucking much but hate his retarded ass so much?! Argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bane

Disabled toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Wow...

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
Sister's jealousy

Why are the sister's jealous of one another when one of them is with Mike?

Or why would they try to make Mike jealous? Hell I feel jealous when another guy touches one of his sisters

rezakhezrirezakhezriabout 9 years ago
Very Nice

I really have a good time reading your story. It just keeps going better and better.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
Nice

Hope Danny ends up marrying or Ashley ends up marrying mike. Perfect story dude another five.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

Danni, Oh Dannica, I Need To Find Myself A Danni...

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
I wish well for Ash and Paul

They seem fine people.

I hope it turns out happy for everyone.

Don't want mc and his family to hurt sb real bad.

Though I really like the tension and scheming so far.

The writer certainly knows how to spice things up.

Just don't want it to get too serious.

I love happy ending. At least for forseeable future.

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77about 4 years ago
Come on, now

Any Texan worth their salt woulda had a couple of briskets in the smoker since last night along with the ribs and some good sausage... Man, some barbecue sounds good. But anyway, burgers and ribs chucked on a grill ain’t barbecue.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read

Gosh damn it I love Danni lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was going great but it seems his "love" for his sister's is turning into shit. Seems it's he loves one but will sleep with the others IF time will allow. Seems like now he is just turning into a serious dumbass

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

So Mike has a sentient dick... good for him. I'm glad I don't have one of those. 😂 5/5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Another Five**5**Star story chapter!! Still loving the interactions between the siblings!!

I am SSSOOO curious to see how the whole Ashley & Paul thing goes...just to get Ashley off Mike's case...Just, no mixing of the families here, please (I know, story already written, just saying!!)

On to next chapter now!! Yyyaaayyy!!!!!

🌠🌠😢😢😢🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💥💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES