All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 20'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
BigChiefBigChiefalmost 13 years ago
Great Series

Matt and Missy next?

MikeyAllenMikeyAllenalmost 13 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

I'm surprised at how Paul and Ashley fell for each other xD But now everything's back to how it's supposed to be, except the voice is getting pretty damn annoying.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

Absolutely great chapter. I'm sending you a better review through Tumblr (I want to get used to it), but it's my duty to leave a note here to state my thanks. I'm looking forward to read about the start of the new semester, whenever it is posted. Nice work, mentalcase!

mrsocko316mrsocko316almost 13 years ago

Personally, I kept getting the feeling Matt and Missy have been doing it for even longer than Mike and his sisters have, they are just better at hiding it.

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago
FUNNY AS HELL

adding matt to the story was great and he was funny as hell even better then the voice.the part where beth spilled sauce on her boob had me rolling and in tears.great story cant wait till the next chapter.and yes need to get matt and his sister together...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn

This just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for the next one Mental... Don't let the detractors get you down though, they ain't worth shit... :D

me71me71almost 13 years ago
Matt and Missy

*wipes tears of laughter* Matt is a riot and I agree with one of the other comments, I too got the feeling Matt and Missy have been "together" for some time.

Matt's "you know you love it!" had me in stitches.

Keep up the great chapters.

1badmofo1badmofoalmost 13 years ago
Thank you, MC!!

Five stars!!!

To borrow from "The Voice", Sleep when you're dead. Now get to writing Chapter 21 already! Heh heh.

mbaabdmbaabdalmost 13 years ago
Well worth the wait

Loved it. Want to hear more about Matt and Missy. More socializing with Paul and Ashley, making them more comfortable together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Hell!!!

Mental, your story is awesome. I can't wait until ch 21. The voice gets funnier all the time. Love your work and dont worry about the haters just keep doing what your doing.

Lancelot55Lancelot55almost 13 years ago
BETTER&BETTER!!!!!

Each chapter of this story is better than the previous one! Please keep on writing!!!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic again

This is a great chapter only I think it was almost too easy to get Ashley and her bro together but thats ok. I loved the beginning it the supermarket and at the end a few more group encounters between siblings would be great also. Thanks a ton I can hardly wait to see what's next. I only hope ever brother and sister we meet aren't lovers I'd hate to see too many complications lol.

LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsanealmost 13 years ago

Simply awesome, you have a gift.. Already wanting more.. Guess I'll have to reread it all... yet again.. Thanks for such an amazing story.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 13 years ago
You rock

You really wrote a great story. There is a stroryline and the sex is good.

I was just wondering if there will be a time where Mike will be able to fuck one of his sister while the other can watch or better a fivesome.

I also feel the need to tell you that it's cool he spends his night with Danny but if he neglects the other it's not fair. He says he loves all his sisters and even Danni is his favorite I think it lacks of romance with the others

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
that was great!

one of the best chapters yet in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Romance and Sudden Seduction

Dear Writer,

Bring Misty Back! She is hot! Have mike seduce her! OR

More romance in the sisters - with more ass smacking outrageous acts by Mike or sex in odd places.

I LOVED the grocery scene with Sarah, the Morning wake up with Danni mounting him, the surfboard scene with Emma, and the hot shower seduction with Beth. Include more memorable sudden forced and romantic seductions.

Other than that though GREAT WRITING Your going 20 chapters strong!!!!

Impressed!

Dasman

dragunovosdragunovosalmost 13 years ago
You've done it again.

This feels like the best chapter in a long while since Mike is at the mercy of "the voice". Much hilarity and erotica ensues. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome and fucking HOT!

Ok, love all your work, thus chapter especially, you should get Matt to fuck his sister, then have some kind of orgy with mike and his sisters, and paul and matta and their sisters. Just saying, it would be hot. Anyway, love it! Keep writing, please! :-) :-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
VERY HOT

This whole series is great, never get tired of reading it, it just keeps getting better. THANK YOU!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 of the best

I have read a lot of erotica and a lot of crap on this site .

Your series is very dayam good .Love the mix of erotica / sex/ buildup ,just the whole dayam story.Please keep writing this series .I'm loving it.

AEP-Perth West Australia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like the others have said...

Great story! Can't wait to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great work!

You have done a great job of intertwining several threads with enough "meat" that it isn't all fuck. It has been a while since i've read a story that leaves me wishing there were more! Please, keep it up, your literary talent shines through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Very well written.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 13 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was great. Liked the way you did Paul and Ash. Adding Matt was a blast to read . Laugh my ass off . Thanks for another great chapter.

DjGambitDjGambitalmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

I gota tell you that normally I only add the first chapter of a series to my favorites list but not only have I added every chapter but you are now my favorite author. From the beginning I was hooked. I also enjoy the way you built up the chairicters and gave all of them their little quirks. It honestly didn't feel like I was reading a porn because you put an actual story to it. I also love the fact that you had that little demonic voice in Mike's head providing laughter through out the entire story. Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

absolutely outstanding... kept me hooked till the very end.. super.. keep up the good work.. we need more like these.. :)

ambystohluteambystohlutealmost 13 years ago
Loved it.

I loved how it played out, perfect, in my opinion. The plan worked and all are happy. Love this story, keep up the amazing work!

blackzroblackzroalmost 13 years ago
whens the next chapter gonna come out?

Can't wait for the next one.

Damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

This is THE BEST story ever! not just an average porn tale, but has a real story. It has been a pleasure to read and i do hope the tale continues! (oh wait it will)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I came...

3 TIMES

casanova799casanova799almost 13 years ago
good one

this is getting better!!!! and really nice story build

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

I am really liking Emma's submissive side. This is the best story I have ever read here.

boomo26boomo26almost 13 years ago

Your story gets better and better everytime

GuneGunealmost 13 years ago
Keep up the great work

In all honesty I was worried about where you were taking these chapters. However, you handled the development even better than I'd hoped, and even managed to throw in a few small shockers while maintaining the character roles.

Very impressive writing as always.

incestlover82incestlover82almost 13 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait until chapter 21 is up keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Approve.

I was at first plainly worried that you were going to have the night turn into one big orgy and frankly I think that would have ruined the series for me if everyone was sexing up everyone but I should have had more faith and I apologise. The way you took it was exceptional as always, keep up the good work.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Hot stuff !!!!!!!!

Enjoyable series - indeed !!

Chapter 21 ?? Please ??

Thanks for a well written series.

Tray595Tray595almost 13 years ago
great read

I really think you need to work beths nasty voice in her head into the story again.:) Would be a funny read with mikes voice all worked up .

guiltiness3guiltiness3almost 13 years ago
Not letting your readers down at all.

Please keep this story going for as much as you have in you. This line is great and you are giving us readers the respect we appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Best!!!!!!!!!

This is by far the best story I've ever read on literotica. Great job. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Something funny.

Something that I thought was funny. For the longest time, I did not understand the title. It was a few chapters later when Mark counted out five people in the sex circle and the Voice said Six. I laughed my ass off at that. Great story. Hope you keep it going. Would love to help you proof read, but if not no biggie.

darkwolfen69@yahoo.com

mickles43mickles43almost 13 years ago
Thank You

Once I started to to read this, I could not stop. I laughed is some chapters because of the humor. It was enjoyable reading, I would love to see Mike get them all pregnant now.

Z3R7APZ3R7APalmost 13 years ago
so sexy..

These are awesome and hot stories. Anyway, wondering, whats Beth's Voice doing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
suggestion

I love this series! Best on literotica to be honest. But I would be hoping if you could set up an anal scenario for the twins maybe? Just a thought. Also, keep up the fantastic work! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anal!

Oh I can't wait for him to order her to give up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

I have to keep coming back to this story and reading it over and over. All of the characters are great and I am eagerly awaiting the next few chapters to see how their lives carry on from here and who stays together or if any leave. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it.

An amazing story. I would love for you to keep Matt and Missy in, and I'm loving the whole slave/master thing with Emma. Hoping to see an anal seen with danni next. Thanks again for this amazing series mental case

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So HOT

I LOVE this story line. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Thank you for the work you are putting into this story. I love every single chapter!

For the future I would wish that Matt will get into a relationship with Missy, with Matt's offensive and Missy's defensive attitude it could be hell fun!

Afterwards Mike, Paul and Matt would make an excellent trio, backing up eachother on dates with their sisters in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing

Intriguing. A brother dominating his sister. Not many S&M/ master/sub type incest situations out there. Still this seems like something I have read here before.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
OH HELL!!

WHAT DO I DO NOW?? no more chapters to read!! ,,,, i am hooked on this story,,,i love this family,,,hope it stays intact but who knows??

i hope more chapters are coming soon,,,in the meantime,,,i am going to start back at the beginning and read it again!! best series story on literotica i have read so far!! thank you so much,,,,btw,,,i appreciate good grammar as much as the next person but some annonymous persons need to lighten up and get over themselves,,,we are amateur readers and the writers are amateurs as well,,,,((lol)) its all good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

make another one this series is great i love it

S1ckPuppyS1ckPuppyalmost 13 years ago
Keep Going

Just finished reading the entire series thus far in the past week, one of the best erotic stories I have read In awhile. It's replaced Camp: Rons Story as my favorite written series. Just keep doing what you do, I could ask for a list of things like others but then it wouldn't be your story, it would be you trying to make everyone happy. Like others I enjoyed the fact you didn't turn the bar b cue party into and orgy. I do wonder where your going with Danni's friend Megan. She has had a bit of focus before and my money is on her being the one to make a grab at mikes cock the night of the slumber party when he had to escape to the pool. I'll be checking for the next chapter, if you ever want another set of eyes email me at onesickpuppy79@gmail.com. I have some of my own short stories posted on the forums over at jabcomix.com

deebteedeebteealmost 13 years ago
Finally Six

Just read all the chapters and finally clued in to the the sixth character in the title when the voice said he was six in chapter 19. Not usually an incest fan, but I am enjoying your horny, funny voice. I hope there is lots more to come. Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agreeish

Surely there's either something more to talking dick, or other people talk to their private parts/hormones as well.

EorphusEorphusalmost 13 years ago
Definitely

I just read all 20 parts of the story in a row, and I absolutely love the story you've written. It's easily my favorite on the entire site. Your characters are well written and intriguing. And the Voice makes for an interesting addition to the cast, having its own personality. I can't wait to see more/I hope there will be further adventures for the family.

lycanmonsterlycanmonsteralmost 13 years ago
Awsome!!!!

I just read through all 20 chapters, its better then porn. I'm serious, this had my jizzin in my pant every chapter. and would love to know if your continuing on this wonderfull story. if you plan to stop, i will be disapointed, but if you continue. you will become my favorite author. if you plan on continuing contact me at lycanmonster@yahoo.com .

lycanmonsterlycanmonsteralmost 13 years ago
Backpedal.

yeah i just read the next chapter is comin out and would love to know when it comes out, this story caught me by surprise when i first read it, i thought it would be like this other story i read here, but complete apologization on my part, this is by far the best semi book here, i want to congratulate you on your success on this intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five Golden Shiny Stars

I have to say that this is one of my favorite stories on this website. As cliche as it sounds, I wait with bated breath for the next addition to this novel. I think that you need to actually make this, once it is finished, into a published work. I love your character developments they are put into these situations that may or may not be ordinary. You write amazing characters that I as the reader can really get to know and give them such independence that they clearly stand out as an individual, I can't tell you how many stories I have read where halfway through a story I forget who is who and whats going on. I applaude you in your work sir and salute you for your magnificent contribution.

NatYanNatYanalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

I have been reading your chapters for the last 36 hours-ish, I have been in class reading on my cell phone even!!! I am such a girl so I enjoy the dramatic parts the best. So hopefully you can add some more dramatic scenes. Otherwise seriously ADDICTED and I will wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

This is easily the best thing i have ever read on this website. from the outstanding character development to the great detailed erotic sections to the dark humor that fitted brilliantly i applaud you on the best adult fiction ever!!!!!

LionslugLionslugalmost 13 years ago
five stars all the way

firstly i agree with everyone so far in saying that this is obviously the best thing on this website, also love the humor and the awkward scenarios. i have read through all the comments and i like the idea about matt and missy already being in a relationship. i know that there was a mention of anal with em a way back and i think that would be awesome.i also love the part of including beth's dark voice and the trio of mates between matt, mike and paul. never let danni change her character she has said she will never do anything with any of the others and that is a good thing it adds variety and a complexity that most stories lack, he can do three/foursome with the others but danni is the independent one he loves the most. of course you have never let us down and continue to be an inspiration so i dont care if you dont add any of my suggestions cause what you bring out will probably be better anyway. this needs to be published i love this story!!!!!!!!

JimS82JimS82almost 13 years ago
wow!

I just finished up reading all of the chapters. I love your story! I can't wait to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it, keep up the great work. This series is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great work, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

There are several series on this site that I've started to read, only to find I either don't like the direction they go, or I just plain get bored. Neither is the case with this one! I really like how there is always plenty of build-up, followed by great sex scenes.

If I were allowed a suggestion, it would be to capitalize on Emma's submissive side. That would spice it up nicely. Also, I think definitely Mike should have anal sex with her! Very. Hot.

Thank you so much for your writing!

GrimshadowfangGrimshadowfangalmost 13 years ago

loved the series so far. Are there any more stories to this series?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

man i hope u continue this story it is so good it keeps you interested in it all the time

one thing i personally would like to see is have them get matt together with his sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please tell say ur gonna continue the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
top series

A very good read. And i mean the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep writing please! :o

You have so many places to go!! Emma's new submissive side, and her, Sarah and Beth's bisexualities! Danni could start exploring too! There's even some storyline in Beth's Voice! You can go anywhere with this! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
bindas

waiting impatiently for chapter 21 and more .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't Stop Reading

Well shit, I've gotten through these 20 chapters twice now. The story attracts me so much because I have 4 sisters as well with one of them being my fraternal twin. Although I also have a brother, both my parents are still alive and together and none of my sisters share the names of the sisters in the story, it's still...astoundingly similar and I find it hard to stop imagining what it would be like were I to be this lucky. I'm 19 and have been in quite the dry-spell in the girlfriend department, probably 4 months since I last had sex. In the image of how I imagine these sisters though, I'd have to say that *my* twin looks exactly like Danni and just as perfect in my eyes. Still, I'm way too aprehensive to ever suggest anything sexual like this even though I want her badly and we tease each other constantly, especially now that I'm home from college for the summer. But awesome read, and as I said, it really feels like it was made personally for me to live out my fantasies in my head. Hopefully there's a chapter 21.

gilbert1992gilbert1992almost 13 years ago
amazing writing.

started reading at about 10pm and couldn't tare myself away until about 4am this evening and even that was hard very very good. can't wait till you release the next chapter and hope you continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just finished all 20

I just completed your series. I have to say that this for the story behind it had me on edge wanting more then some of the Non sexual novels I have read. Very well done and Great job keep it up... I like Danni being straight. And the voice... again BRILLIANT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

I love this story. The characters seem so alive they just jump off the page at you. I truly appreciate the fact that, unlike another epic erotic incest story, the problems this family has to overcome in order to stay together are manageable and don't work as a distraction from the mood. In fact, they enhance it.

Keep on writing! I would love to hear more about Beth's inner voice, Sarah's "mysterious" sexual past with Sally, and i suspect there is a Missy/Matt incest line in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

This is the most facinating story I have read here. Each Chapter is better then the last. MORE MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuuuck.

. i love these stories. i masturbated to them. i want to fuck my sisters just like that.

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 12 years ago
That was great

I found this story and did a nonstop read. I love the voice. The one liners are awesome, right time right place in the story. The interaction with Mike and his inner voice made this a great read.

lol----Lookatherboobs i laughed so hard.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Give a Fuck What Anyone Says

I have just completed all 20 chapters. I can not even begin to tell you how many times I have cam, reading your stories. They were all great 1-20, I could not stop reading, it took me about 3 days and some naps in between to get it all done. The naps were because I cam so hard it put me to sleep. oh my, I am going back to read 18 again just to fall back in love with Beth. Thank you, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is a fantastic story. It has some parallels to Party of Five, and I love it. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site and I cannot wait for more. I'm gonna start re-reading it. It's awesome and you've done a great job with it. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply great

This is one of the best stories I ever read on literotica, the English site as well as the German one. Thanks to the author.

The Storyline up to this point is great.

Greetings from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just great!

Man I totally like this story cant wait to read the next part!

Just make sure they all stay faithful to their family members.

And Missy is so into Matt you totally can see this. Just stay within the Family and i think people will love each future Part.

As the commentor before me.

greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank u

The best story on literotica!! I thank u for the fap fest!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best

Seriously, this is actually one of yhe best series ever that i've read from literotica. The storyline is amazing, all the characters are absoluteley awesome, and reall its been excellent reading. Hopefully you'll go further with this series, or if not, even just with the characters themselves, one ends up falling in love with Danni, Sarah, Emma and Beth.

Anyways, thank you for presenting us with such a great read, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

jaetaerin@gmail.com

Wreckingball21Wreckingball21over 12 years ago
Amazing

GREAT job, man. I love this whole series and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work!

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 12 years ago
I want M O R E ! !

Fantastic.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't get it.

This series is just an average story from an average author but the high ratings it gets is insane and undeserving. The number of women falling for one ordinary guy is mind blowing and only a juvenile or someone living a juvenile's fantasy can come up with such a storyline. This series is a lot like Six times a day and a whole bunch of others where one young guy is able to handle a dozen of horny women who are devoted to him and they also just happen to be into each other. How convenient. Stories like this are nothing but cookie-cutter stories where it goes on for many chapters with new and hot women being added continously and the sex is nonestop.

Michelle JoMichelle Joover 12 years ago
Amazing story

Please don't leave us hanging ... continue with additional chapters ... We are dying to hear as the Family progresses through their lives

fuckmonkey2fuckmonkey2over 12 years ago
loving it

great story i hope that they keep coming and cuming for many more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexciting series!!!

This is a wonderful series. Em is becoming so naughty wondering if Mike ever plans to take the beautifull ass which has or for that matter of all his sisters. It's time when inner voice should becomeore kinky;)

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Moar plz!

I understand that life happens and all, so this isn't a demand. More of a plea: please, please, please resume writing this series! It's so hot, and kinky, and romantic, and beautiful all at once, and I truly adore it as it's emerged so far. You are a very talented author. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need More

Great story line. Hope there is more to come.

marcus9700marcus9700over 12 years ago
great story

Please continue this series it is so erotica and sexy I dont want to stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Compliments and expectations

Great work and I hope to see more, I hope to see a family orgy in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

great story keep it up

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 12 years ago
great series.

i read 1-20 one right after the other. I think you have done great on developing the personalities of everyone in the stories. My personal favorite is Emma. I like that Danni is straight and doesn't want to fool around. It adds character. Matt is a great new addition, hope to have more of him and his sister.

Keep up the good works, can't wait till 21 is done.

curious_traceycurious_traceyover 12 years ago

just read all of your chapters and they're all amazing...best story i've read on here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shit

Now I need to clean my keyboard

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I don't normally read the long stories. I come here (not a pun) to find a quick read and get horny. Well, I trusted the ratings and began your "long" story. I'm so glad I did. I kept returning until I had finished all 20 chapters. My wife and I had some pretty intense sessions after reading. Yes, she reads on here as well. She's not that much into video porn but she'll read the hell out of a good story. She is at the end of 19 and I won't spoil it for her. The incest storyline took some coaxing but she finally was addicted to it. I'll be watching for another series from you.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES