Just the Six of Us Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was drooling slightly, her mouth open, obviously sincerely enjoying his ministrations.

He pulled one of the breasts into his mouth and his tongue across her nipple, pulling it out and moving to the other, before beginning to rub the oil in, her breasts glistening as he coated them. Finally, satisfied that he'd played with her breasts enough, he moved upwards and got her neck, nose and forehead.

"There you go," he said, grinning. "Now, get Beth," he commanded.

"Okay," she said, smiling at him and standing and turning towards her sister.

Grinning, Beth laid back, having enjoyed watching the two.

Emma reached for the oil and began to rub some into her hands, starting at her sister's legs like Mike had at hers, moving swiftly upwards and skipping her pussy. She moved up to her hips and then the stomach, breasts and neck. Mike thought he'd better explain what he wanted in more detail, but she wasn't done. Lifting a finger under Beth's bikini, she pulled it to the side and took the nipple into her mouth, moving over to the other as she finished, and then back to the first, lovingly sucking and kissing every inch of the perfect globe, the blonde girl's chest beginning to bounce with heavier breaths.

As Beth began to breathe heavier, Emma lowered her hand and ran it down her sister's stomach, sliding it down where the patch of yellow had been the other night, and gently pushing it inside, causing Beth to arch her back and neck, and gasp.

Her mouth still on her sister's breasts, Emma began to slowly rub two fingers inside her older sister, finding her clitoris with her thumb and gently massaging it. Beth began to respond immediately, breathing heavily and arching her back as Emma dug deeper into her cunt, her fingers gently rubbing and kneading, sending jolts of pleasure flowing throughout Beth's body.

"Get between her legs," Mike said.

"Okay," Emma said, popping the breast out of her mouth and standing immediately, her still naked body standing proudly before her two siblings for a second before she laid her breasts down between Beth's legs.

She glanced over at her brother for another order.

"Eat her pussy," Mike said, causing Emma to smile and wink at him, as she brought her head forwards.

"This is so wickedly evil," Beth said, looking around.

"Feel like we could get caught?" Emma asked, pulling the miniscule patch of fabric to the side as Beth spread her legs.

"Yes," she said, moaning loudly as she felt Emma's tongue caressing her most private part.

"Damn it girl," Mike said, thoroughly enjoying seeing Emma's brown hair moving between Beth's legs, her tongue gently probing and slurping at her pussy.

Mike heard a car door slam and knew his neighbors were home.

"Damn," Beth said, frowning. "This was just getting good," she said, starting to rise.

"You're telling me," Emma said, letting her up.

Mike laughed and stood, heading over to where Emma had laid her bikini out the previous day, pulled it off the fence and walking it over to his twin.

"Here, better put it on," he said, reluctantly.

Emma grinned and reached for the blue fabric, quickly pulling it around herself as the back door opened and then slammed closed next door. They could see their neighbor moving around in the backyard through the slits as he performed some unknown task.

Mike shrugged and headed in doors, but had a sudden idea. He began to wonder how far Emma would go with this 'Command me, Oh Master, command me', kick she was on.

"Well, shit Hoss. What say we find the fuck out."

Walking around to the far side of the pool, Mike sat down and set his legs in the water with his back to the fence where their neighbor was wandering around.

"Emma," he called, causing her to sit up and look around, peering around for him. He waved her over and she stood immediately.

"In the pool," he said, and she looked at him curiously, diving in a few seconds later.

"Come here," he said, quieter. And she swam towards him until she was right in front of him, standing and looking up at him almost expectantly.

Glancing down, he pulled his shorts down slightly so he could slide his cock out.

"Getting to like telling me what to do?" she asked.

Mike didn't answer her, but he did grin.

He laid his arms behind him, pressing down on his palms and winked at her as she stood before him.

"You really gonna make her, or at least tell her to..."

"Suck it," he said, quietly.

"Oh, hell yeah. Suck it."

Grinning again, she moved forwards until her soaked body was dripping droplets onto his swim trunks, his cock semi-hard and slowly bouncing to life.

"Come on, come on, come on. Quit playing with it."

The sun glistening on her back, water droplets in her hair, running down her neck, she slowly leaned forward and took her brother in her mouth. Mike swelled immediately, the danger of being caught by their neighbor exciting him beyond measure.

"Aaaaaww, yeeeeahh, sssshhiiiitt."

Taking his cock in her hand, she began to pump up and down, lowering her mouth onto the tip and licking in a circle while she pumped.

"Ooohh," Mike said, liking the different sensation she was providing. She performed the move for several more minutes, the tip of his cock glistening with pre-cum as she pulled it out briefly and then back in, stroking it up and down as she bobbed, her hair spilling around her face and bouncing there as her lips pursed and swelled around his shaft, glistening with her saliva as it dove in and out of her mouth.

"Deeper," he said, almost in a whisper, and he could feel her grin. She pulled him out for a second and then back in...

"Oh yeah, go down on it, go down on it, go..."

... then almost immediately he began to feel the back of her throat caressing the tip of his cock.

"Aaaahhh."

He groaned loudly, as had the voice, thoroughly relishing the feeling of her soft lips wrapped around his shaft, his cock pressing against his sister's throat. The thought that she was doing this because he told her to popped into his mind and sent him over the edge.

He pulled out of her mouth and grabbed a hold of her head as she looked up at him, excitement in her eyes. With both hands covering her ears on both sides of her head, he moved her head up and down as he began to boil over, cum beginning to shoot from his cock into his sister's mouth. She moaned as she felt it hit the back of her throat, the warm fluid sliding down until she swallowed, only to feel another spurt, followed by another as he filled her mouth again, until at last he was finally spent and released her head, allowing her to freely move around on his cock, licking up errant bits of semen.

"Thank you," he muttered, a little light headed.

Grinning, she winked up at him as she gave his dick a final lick, then dove backwards into the water, and then to the bottom.