Just the Six of Us Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

Grinning he stepped into the shower and moved quickly up against her, startling her slightly. She felt his familiar lips on her shoulder and grinned as her arms dropped to his as he wrapped them around her.

"Well, good morning," she said, as she reached a hand behind her to grasp his cock. "Wow," she said, slowly squeezing and beginning to stroke it. "For me?" she asked.

Mike didn't answer verbally, but grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it along the slit of Beth's pussy for a few short seconds. The water coursed down both of their bodies as they held there for that short time before he pushed deep into her, her back arching as his cock pushed into his fourth sister that morning.

He pushed her forwards with a free hand, her own hands pressing against the wall as she rested her face against it. He moved both of his hands to her hips and bent his knees slightly, pulling his sister tight up against him as he thrust deep inside her.

"Oh sweet lord," she said, feeling the impressive organ enter her.

Mike grinned and pulled out slightly, and then quickly reversed directions, pulling hard on her hips and thrusting completely into her. Repeating the maneuver quickly, her breath sped up as she groaned in pleasure, the water washing over them both. He reached over and pushed the door open and guided her out of the shower, his cock still inside her as they feel to their knees.

Mike resumed his gentle thrusts in and out of the blonde hottie, reached around and leaned over her moaning form to grasp both breasts as they bounced forwards and backwards as he slowly began to pick up speed.

"Pull my hair," she said suddenly, and Mike quickly complied, grabbing a handful of her wet hair in his hands, pulling roughly back, causing her head to come back and her ass to slap loudly against his hips, his cock completely in her.

"Oooh, fuck me, baby," she said as his hips slapped against her bare ass, the beaded water running down both of them, the cool air causing the sensation to drive the excitement higher as his cock pushed in and out of her.

Soon she was pushed back against him, hard, as her own orgasm began to build. Quickly overpowering her, it came crashing down, her quivering pussy convulsing and squeezing his cock as his hand continued pulling hard at her hair. She was yelping quickly, but quietly, as the orgasm hit her, her brother's cock throbbing deep inside her. Finally spent, she lowered her head and collapsed onto the bathroom floor.

Smiling, Mike stood and headed towards the door.

"Don't you want me to make you come?" Beth asked, rising up to sit on her butt and looking up at him innocently, curiously.

Mike shook his head. "I've still got plans for that," he said smiling as he turned, leaving her sitting on the floor in the bathroom.

******

An hour later, Mike was in the kitchen, preparing a late breakfast for his sisters. He had bacon, pancakes, toast, and eggs. The smell must have woke them all up as they slowly streamed downstairs each stopping to give him a morning kiss before helping themselves to a plate.

Mike smiled as he saw the smile and inner glow that each sister had, silently taking pride in the fact that he alone was the cause.

Seeing his wide smile, Sarah glanced over at him, curiously. Smiling, she finally caught on and winked at him. "So I guess Danni and I weren't the only ones that Mike visited this morning," she said, smiling and looking at Emma and Beth.

Neither could contain their smiles or laughter and soon they were giggling and laughing, nodding at the eldest sister.

"He woke me up with some oral attention," Emma said smiling over at him and taking a drink of orange juice.

Smiling, Mike focused on his plate.

"He attacked me in the shower, again," Beth said, seeing him start to smile.

"He woke me up in kind of the same way," Danni said, winking at Sarah.

"They looked so good, I couldn't help but help myself to some of it," Sarah smiled.

All four were laughing at this point and Mike couldn't contain his wide smile.

Finally, after the laughter had subsided, Danni turned and looked at him. "You should be proud babe," she said. "Not many men could do that."

Mike looked over at her curiously, not catching her meaning.

Sarah smiled at him. "Honey, most guys would be hard pressed to please one woman, much less four," she said.

"You girls are easy to please," he said, not really thinking out the answer, and then back pedaled quickly. "I mean, it was fun pleasing ya'll."

"Really? That's kind of the point of sex, genius," Emma teased.

The sisters giggled a bit at his expense as breakfast continued.

"He's got something else up his sleeve, because he didn't finish with me, and I'm guessing he didn't with any of ya'll either," Beth said. "I asked him if I could help and he said he had other plans."

The sisters looked at him, each a bit curious, but he wasn't budging. "You know you don't have to jerk off anymore," Emma said finally, grinning. "You have each of us to do that for you."

Mike smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm fine," he said, then added, "A little pent up energy never hurt anyone," as he stood and moved to put his plate in the sink.

This was the first day of classes for Mike, Beth, Emma and Danni, and the four of them soon headed upstairs to get ready to head out for the campus.

Danni and Beth rode together and Emma climbed up in Mike's truck, both pairs having classes in the same buildings on campus.

Mike pulled out and followed the other car towards school as Emma sat quietly next to him, her backpack in the floorboard. She was wearing a low cut skirt and a thin, low cut top, an ensemble she'd chosen just to entice her brother.

"I think you're getting the hang of this whole domination thing," Emma said finally, breaking the silence.

"You don't think I take it too far?" he asked.

She shook her head and looked over at him. "You don't take it far enough, sometimes, but you're doing fine."

Mike grinned and winked at her.

A few minutes of silence followed as they drove to school. Mike, grinned to himself and turned, looking at Emma. "Take off your underwear and bra," he said grinning at her.

Emma smiled and immediately shifted in her seat to reach under her shirt to begin fulfilling his request. "Yes Master," she said giggling.

Soon, her bra was off, a feat that Mike still marveled at how girls accomplished without removing the shirt, and she was pulling her underwear down, her pussy lips pressing against his leather seat.

"Come here," he said, as she handed him her panties.

"Yes sir," she said, sliding over in the seat.

"Give me..." he started, suddenly feeling very silly.

"Give you what, five bucks?" she snickered, teasingly.

He groaned and rubbed his head for a second, working up the courage. "Give me head while we drive to school," he said finally. She had to admit that she was surprised at his request.

She hesitated for a second but quickly replied with a "Yes Master," before scooting her bare ass back to her side and leaning over.

Mike adjusted the steering wheel up as Emma pulled at the zipper on his pants, his cock swelling quickly as he felt her soft lips envelope it, soon followed by a warm wetness that had to be her tongue. His cock swelled to its impressive stature, and soon her brown hair was bobbing up and down in his lap.

"Deeper," he said, and he felt her pushing the tip of his cock to the back of her throat.

They were approaching school, but he didn't want her to stop. "Faster," he commanded, and her brown hair bounced quicker and quicker in his lap. It would take more time for him to reach orgasm than they had however and soon he told her she could stop.

"You don't want to come?" she asked, looking almost offended.

Mike lifted her up and pointed. They were at school, parked and people were milling around in front of them. As he did so, a form moved passed their window and she adjusted herself, pulling her skirt over her naked ass.

Exiting the truck, Mike and Emma took on their 'Hey, we're just siblings and we're definitely not fucking' personas and headed off to class. They had several classes together and the class change chime sounded as they headed to the first building.

It was a freshman course, of course, U.S. History after 1865. The professor was an incredibly old man, and Mike enjoyed the class, but he was determined to have fun with Emma today. She sat down beside him and he smiled as he glanced over. He could clearly see her nipples poking against the fabric and smiled as he saw a few other guys ogling her perfect tits. Most were entranced by the swaying of her ass as she came in and more than a few got a glance of her naked flesh as she smoothed out the skirt and sat down on top of it.

As Dr. Hines began class he began to hand out the course syllabus, stopping and glancing down at Emma, obviously noticing how low cut her cleavage was. Realizing he was staring, he coughed and moved on, droning on about mid-terms, course attendance, homework and the like. After a few minutes he told everyone to pull out their books and began discussing the end of the civil war, and Reconstruction.

Mike tried to focus, but found himself glancing over and peering down Emma's shirt, or at the luscious curve of her ass.

'God this is going to be a fun year,' he thought.

"You're telling me," a familiar voice chimed in.

Emma shifted and leaned to the left, her skirt lifting slightly and giving Mike, and the guy next to him a better view of her ass. She flipped her phone open and quickly sent him a message. It began vibrating in his pocket and he quickly flipped his open and read the text.

"Hand me your phone real quick, I need to change something," it said.

Mike shrugged and tossed it over to her, glancing up and trying to focus on Dr. Hines.

"Seriously? You're choosing Fogey McWrinklenuts over your hot fuck toy of a sister?"

'Shh,' Mike thought as Emma tossed his phone back.

He glanced to see what she had changed, but didn't see anything apparent. A few seconds passed and she flipped her own phone out and texted him again, much longer this time.

"I hope you are enjoying the show. Everyone can see my tits and half of them know I'm not wearing panties. Any more orders for me Master? Can I accidentally let my tit pop out? Or maybe I can spill something on my top and make it see through," it said. The text popped up as a message from Dirty Fuck Slave, instead of Emma.

Mike nearly burst out laughing when he read what she had written.

"Behave," he texted back, and got a pouty face in response from Dirty Fuck Slave.

After class had finally ended, Mike followed her out of the class and tapped her on the shoulder, pointing to a janitor's closet as she turned to look. Grinning, she got a devilish look in her eyes and grabbed his hand, waiting for the right moment before ducking secretively into the small room and quickly dropping to her knees as the door closed behind him.

Her hands quickly found his cock and pulled it out, and it was erect in moments as he felt her warm tongue caressing the tip. Mere inches on the other side of the door he could hear students talking, heading to their next class, but on this side soft slurping sounds issued up from the darkness as his sister pulled his cock deep into her mouth, the entire length disappearing passed her lips as she gagged slightly, pulling him into her throat.

"God you are getting good at that," he said quietly, and she pulled him out slightly, before pulling him in further, a few long strokes of her hand as she pulled him out again, and then it disappeared again, sliding past her soft lips, the tip pushing beyond the muscle in her throat as she wiggled her head on his cock. He felt her hand on his thighs and then one moved to his hand, pulling it up and placing it on the back of her head, and pushing down as she clued him in on what she was letting him do.

He forced her head hard down on his cock and she gagged slightly, causing him to suddenly worry that he'd hurt her, but as he tried to extract himself, she grabbed him by the pants and pulled him even harder into her mouth. Groaning loudly he felt himself being pushed over the brink, and finally an orgasm caught him. He pulled out and thrust deeply back in, quickly shoving it back down her throat, and then out again as she fought to keep her lips over her teeth. She felt him squeezing her tightly and finally tasted the warm semen filling her mouth before he shoved it down her throat again, and felt the warm fluid gush down her throat as she swallowed him again.

Gasping for air, he knocked over something in the closet and she giggled, slurping at his cock a final time before tucking it back in and zipping him back up. The first bell rang as she stood and they waited for a clear moment. Gently opening the door, he peered out and nodded and turned, inspecting Emma. She had a fire in her eyes and was clearly turned on, but otherwise she looked fine.

As they quickly headed to their next class they heard a call from behind them, and turned, seeing Matt coming up behind them.

Mike nodded his head at his best friend as Emma gave him a quick hug.

"Hey there, fucker," she said playfully.

"Nice ass," he said, his normal greeting for her, drawing a smack on his arm.

The three headed into class together, Matt sitting on the other side of Emma from Mike.

Mike glanced over and saw Matt blatantly staring at his sister's tits, her cleavage more exposed than earlier. 'She'd deliberately pulled it down, the little minx,' he realized.

Flipping open his phone he quickly shot her a message and she grinned as she read it.

It said, "Matt is ogling your goodies."

After reading the text, she leaned over and turned towards Matt who glanced over at her. Emma stared at him for a second and leaned lower, exposing more of her cleavage so that he could see her nipples, erect and poking against the fabric of her top. She held there for a second while Matt stared, dumbfounded.

"Now, concentrate on class," she said, turning back and winking at Mike.

Laughing quietly, Mike turned back and began to read his syllabus. The rest of his classes weren't with his sexy sister, and Mike's day got suddenly very boring. He liked the idea that she didn't have any underwear on and that random people might get a glimpse of what he got to taste of on a daily basis. It was strangely erotic, the feeling that someone else was watching his... property. Was that the right word for it?

"As long as she's acting like your slave, yes, it is."

As his last class ended, Mike headed towards his truck and saw Matt walking towards it with Emma. It was after 3 and the Texas sun was beating down on them like it hated them.

"Goddamn it's hot," Matt said, turning and heading for his own truck, but then stopped in his tracks to turn back and add. "I've gotta go get Missy on the other side of campus. I'll catch ya'll later."

Emma waved and headed to her side of the truck and hopped in. Scooting up next to her brother, she asked, "How was the rest of your day?"

"Boring," he said quickly. "You?"

"Well, I kept getting ogled, and a few guys wanted my number," she answered, "but I just told them I was dating someone."

Mike smiled and winked as he asked playfully, "What's his name?" and Emma punched him solidly in the arm.

"Ow, goddamnit. Remind me not to piss her off."

'You're telling me,' he thought, rubbing his shoulder.

As they got home, they saw that Danni and Beth had recently gotten home, Danni's car making the distinct noises that cars make as they cool down. The two went inside and saw no sign of any of their sisters, but soon found them out back. All three were laying naked out by the pool. Mike nearly fainted.

Giggling, Emma pushed past him and quickly pulled her top off and stepped out of her skirt, and joined her sisters on the patio, catching the bottle of tanning oil that Danni tossed at her.

"What the hell?" Sarah asked, "No underwear, you hussy?"

Giggling, Emma shrugged and nodded her head towards Mike. "His idea," she said simply, as if that explained it all.

The sisters just laughed and let the matter go.

"What about it, Mike?" Sarah asked. "Let's get some sun on that pale ass of yours."

Mike shook his head, blushing and turned to go inside, stopping as he realized what he was doing.

"Yeah, dumbass, turn the fuck around and get the fuck back outside. That's where the boobs are."

Mike turned and headed back outside, moving over to the deck so he could enjoy the view.

"Oh, so now you wanna stay out here, eh," Danni said, chuckling.

Mike smiled and shrugged, "I'm not going to find a better view than this."

The siblings passed the afternoon outside, sunning, skinny dipping and laughing. After a few hours, Mike's phone buzzed.

Leaning over and peering at the screen, he read the message. It was from Matt.

"Missy wants to head out to the club, celebrate the first day of class. Bring yer sisters, but only the hot ones."

Mike chuckled and called out to get his sisters' attention.

"So, Matt and Missy wanna head out to the club, and I've been thinking about something."

It took a few moments, but the sisters all climbed out of the pool and headed over to hear him out. Mike swallowed hard as he stared at the fully nude, wet, supremely female forms sauntering casually towards him, as if nude sunbathing were absolutely natural with one's siblings.

"So, it's all natural and good to be so open with each other here at home," Mike started, "but I've been pondering about how to act in public."

Beth was nodding her head, causing her perfect rack to bounce slightly. "Yeah, I've been curious as to how we would behave in public too. I mean, we were all talking about having sex with Mike over breakfast. Science has shown that there are signs that people pick up on when someone is involved with someone else. I think it might be good to test the waters, see if we can... behave ourselves, besides the fact that we haven't been dancing in awhile.

Sarah, usually the one to decline invitations, was vigorously nodding her head. "I think it's a great idea. I don't necessarily think it'll be any big deal to try and keep our hands off of studly there, but dancing sounds awesome.

"Hey..." Mike said, pouting for a second.

"Awww," Sarah said and leaned forward to kiss him. "Poor fella."

"What about you Danni?" Emma asked.

Suddenly, everyone remembered Danni, and the problems she might have going out.

Turning towards her, Mike tried to gauge her reaction.

Her face was a mask, but he could see the flash of a smile pass through her eyes. She looked like she wanted to go, but was still cautious, if not genuinely nervous.

"Hey," he said, reaching over and grabbing her hand. "I'll stay home with you if you don't wanna go.

She turned and smiled at him, but shook her head. "Nah, I need to get back out again eventually. I think this will be good for me."

Mike smiled at her, nodding.

"I think it'll be good for Mike too," Sarah said.

Mike, puzzled now, turned and threw a curious stare at her.

"How so?" he asked finally.

Sarah moved over and sat next to him. "Well, think about it. We're gonna be in public. We can't show affection to you, obviously. There's going to be other men around, probably a lot of other men, trying to buy us drinks. You can't act like we've been... doing what we've been doing."

Mike hadn't thought of that. He frowned, lost in thought.

"I'm not saying we're gonna go try and pick up guys," she said finally. "But you can't expect us not to dance, or maybe talk to some."

Mike was still frowning. Then, like a small spoiled child, from the forefront of Mike's brain came screaming, over and over in his head, "NO!-NO!-NO!-NO!"

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers