Just the Six of Us Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Emma pulled herself close to Mike. Wrapping herself up behind him she undulated with him in time to the music and inhaled deeply, thoroughly enjoying the way he smelled. It was a mixture of sweat, cologne, and sex. "You smell so good... Master," she whispered.

One hand reaching behind him, Mike wrapped it around her waist and squeezed her close, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Missy's massive breasts pushing against his chest, while Emma's pushed into his back.

Mixing and matching through the night, the seven of them continued to dance for several hours. As the DJ switched formats from a club mix to something slower, Mike was lead on to the dance floor by Missy.

She pulled him close and laid her head on his shoulder, the slow music washing over them.

"This was nice," she said finally.

"Yeah, it was," he replied in agreement.

"Hard to believe," she said cryptically.

He pulled back and glanced at her. "What?"

"What?" she asked.

"What's hard to believe?" he asked.

"Oh," she grinned. "It's just that you used to be such an annoying little shit."

"And you're saying I'm not an annoying little shit anymore?" he enquired.

"Well, you're hardly little anymore," she said, her hand squeezing his ass.

Jumping slightly, Mike blushed.

"New pussy here, step right up, step right up."

"What?" she asked. "Am I not allowed to hit on one of my friend's little brothers?"

Mike chuckled and forced himself to relax.

Danni and Matt made a pass by them on the floor, and Danni winked and mouthed, "Bad Boy" at him.

He blushed again and turned back to Missy. "I used to have a crush on you," he said, hoping to change the topic.

Missy giggled and smiled. "Yeah, I know. I remember you trying to sneak peeks of me when I was changing, and in the shower..."

"In the pool, any time you had something skimpy on," he finished.

It was her turn to blush. "I guess that I'm glad that I could be part of your spank bank."

Mike nearly choked as he burst out a laugh of surprise, briefly losing time with the song and stumbled to catch up.

"So... you're saying I'm not part of your spank bank?" she asked.

"Was she? Lemme go check, I'll be right back."

Mike's face was a deep hue of red.

"I'll take that as a yes," she said with a smile. "I've got something else to admit though."

Mike was grateful for a final change of subject and nodded at her to continue. "What's that?" he asked.

"Ever since our little nude hot tub party, I've thought about you a few times."

Mike thought for a second about what she was getting at.

"Seriously dumb-ass?"

Seeing the looking of slight confusion on his face, she giggled and spun in time with the music.

"I mean, when I masturbated, silly," she said, and Mike tripped over her feet, stumbling and finally falling with a loud thwack to the floor.

"Easy out there buddy." the DJ said over the speaker, and several people in the club erupted in laughter.

Mike, trying to salvage what little pride he had left, picked himself up and held his hands out to Missy, intent on finishing the dance.

"Sorry about that, stud." she giggled as the song finished.

Spinning a final time, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and turned, pulling him from the dance floor.

"Smooth, hoss, smooth," Matt said, as he walked up behind him.

"Eat it," Mike said.

Another slow song came on and Mike stood, offering a hand out to Beth, who smiled andstood, heading to the floor.

"So..." she started, but was interrupted by Emma, who quickly walked up and whispered, "We're leaving, NOW."

"What's the matter, Em?" Beth asked.

"No time for questions right now, just go get Matt and Sarah," she said, but saw that Danni had already intercepted the two and was pulling them from the dance floor.

Mike, thoroughly confused, and more than a little concerned, turned and stopped Emma.

"Damnit, Em, what?" insisted Mike.

Exasperated, Emma finally gave in and turned a glare on him. "He's here!"

"He?" Mike asked, but then it all flooded back to him, Danni, the red-head with his pants down.

"MATT," Mike yelled, stunning his two sisters standing next to him, shocked at the thunder in his voice.

Matt, wondering why he was being pulled from the dance floor by Mike's two eldest sisters, immediately stopped and turned, knowing the tone in Mike's voice, and what it meant.

"Trouble," he said, glancing at Danni.

Danni, biting her lip nervously, turned and glanced at Sarah, who took her hand.

"Where?" Mike asked, his tone solid, unmoving.

"A group of them just walked in," Emma said.

"Mike, please, don't..." Danni pleaded.

"Will someone clue me in?" Matt asked, finally.

"It's the guy that..." Beth started and glanced at Danni, who already had tears ringing her eyes.

Mike turned a look on Matt that stunned him.

"Don't worry, bro, I've got your back," Matt said.

Satisfied, Mike headed for the door. He had to make sure that he and Matt got the girls out, hopefully the Red-Head wouldn't notice and they could slip away where Mike could calm down somewhere else.

As the girls followed them through the throngs of people, Mike exited the club followed by Matt, Danni, Missy, Sarah, and Beth. Mike turned and took a quick head count once they were out. "Emma?"

"Shit!" Matt said, hoping Emma's fiery temper hadn't gotten her into trouble.

"How the hell did she slip away?" Mike asked, heading back inside, followed by Matt.

He spotted her quickly. The Red-Head had seen them, had been watching them in fact, with his five friends.

"Come on Dwayne, just let her go so we can go drink and find some bitches," one of the Red-Head's friends said to him.

Emma was pressed up against the wall, a defiant look in her eye. During their mad dash towards the door, she'd felt a hand on her elbow and then it yanked her away from her sister. She quickly found herself pinned against the wall and staring into the face of the Red-Headed prick.

"Let me the fuck go," she said again.

"No," 'Dwayne' said, reaching for her with his free hand, his other pinning her arms against the wall. He grabbed her waist and ran his hand upwards, groping her breasts.

But Emma's face was an iron mask, and her will was iron. "I'm gonna beat the fuck outta you if you don't let me go."

"No," Dwayne said again.

"I'd do what she says," said Matt, coming up behind him. "She's got one hell of a right hook."

Dwayne turned slowly and Emma took the break in his concentration to wrestle free and dash past him towards her brother and Matt.

Turning, Dwayne scowled as he saw Mike. "This your girlfriend?" he asked Mike, gesturing towards Matt.

"Take it outside guys," said the nearest bouncer, parting his way through the crowd and pushing the crowd of guys and Emma outside.

Spilling outside, the group faced off again.

Danni, circled by Sarah, Beth, and Missy, was crying.

"There's my bitch," Dwayne said, spying Danni. "I was wondering what happened to you! You left in such a hurry the last time, I didn't get to finish you off."

Danni shivered and tried to stop crying.

"Say another word to her and I'll fucking end you," Mike said drawing a surprised look from Dwayne and his friends.

"You know, I've seen Mike beat wholesale ass before, but I don't think I've ever seen him this fucking pissed," said Matt honestly. "For real. You'd better watch your mouth."

"All you had to do was leave us alone." Mike said, raising his voice, "That's all we wanted. I've beaten your ass twice now, outnumbered, both times. What the fuck is your problem?" his voice becoming a loud crack of thunder as he finished. It began to drizzle slightly.

Dwayne rubbing a hand through his red hair and grinning evilly, replied, "I just gotta have me another taste of one of your whores, the first one was so deli..." but that was all he got out.

Quicker than even Mike thought possible, Emma had darted from the side and punched him as hard as she could across the temple, staggering him as he steadied himself on one of his friends.

"DAAAAMN," said the crowd gathering behind them. A few of them were laughing and pointing at Dwayne.

Mike smirked. "You know... I could just let her beat your ass," as he looked over to Emma and saw Matt holding her back, her face flush with rage.

"L-Let's go Dwayne," one of his friends suggested, "before this gets out of hand."

Dwayne ignored him but began to turn and head towards his vehicle. "I know where you live, fucker," he called, to which Mike gave him the finger.

Finally, the guys got in their vehicles, Dwayne and friend sitting in his Camaro as the truck carrying the other three pulled out.

Mike, walking towards his truck with his sisters, was quiet, as was everyone else, save for Danni, whose sniffles permeated the drizzling rain. Turning, Mike took her in his arms and quietly walked with her to the car.

Matt waited beside Mike's truck for him as he put his sisters in the car. Emma, electing to go with her brother, followed him back to his truck as Missy's car pulled out and started ahead of them. He didn't notice a red Camaro pull out behind them, and neither did the other two in the truck.

"We shoulda beat some ass," Matt said.

"I don't know where you were, but Emma did beat some ass," Mike said.

Emma grinned and flexed and un-flexed her fingers, grimacing in pain. "That shit's gonna hurt tomorrow. But damn it, it felt good though."

"You knocked the fuck outta that princess," Matt said. "I don't think you've ever let me have it that hard."

"No, but then you've never gotten me that pissed," she said.

"Well, shit I'll just have to start trying harder," Matt said, drawing a punch in the arm, followed by a grimace of pain from Emma.

The rain began to come down harder, and Mike slowed down. Someone was following him pretty close, and seemed to want to pass. It was hard to see in the rain, so Mike took his foot off the accelerator for a second.

"I had fun, other than that shit," Mike said.

"Yeah, it was a pretty good night," Replied Matt, "Nearly got into two fights, got a little play, got to dance with some sexy women, and Beth let me grab her ass for two or three songs."

The goofy grin on his face just caused Emma to shake her head in mock disgust.

The car behind him began to speed up and finally pulled alongside. Mike slowed down again and tried to let the car pass, but it stayed beside him. He glanced out the window and saw movement and then noticed the window was open.

"WATCH OUT!" screamed the voice, louder than he'd ever heard it.

There was a flash and a boom and immediately Mike's truck shuddered. The shotgun had done its job and the Camaro sped up, moving towards Missy's car in the distance. Mike fought to control his truck as Emma and Matt braced themselves.

"What the fuck just happened?" Matt yelled.

Mike's truck struck an extra slick spot in the road and his remaining front tire lost traction before he could get stopped, causing his truck to turn sideways. The inertia forced it to tumble onto its side with a loud crash as Mike's airbags deployed. He felt the truck flip over onto its roof and then further again, his own window smashing against the pavement. Mike fell into blackness. The truck picked up speed as it tumbled, finally slowing and grinding to a halt on its side.

The rain continued to fall and get heavier, the engine of his destroyed truck giving off popping noises as the rain struck hot metal and began to cool. Up ahead of him, a car turned around slowly and began to head back towards the wreck.

The rain continued its downpour.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers