All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 22'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome turning but home his memory returns and fun too.................

BigChiefBigChiefover 12 years ago
Thoughtful and well written

Very good. I look forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wonderful...it felt very realistic to me. It seems to me like the voice may come back to Mike in the next chapter and help him through his memory loss. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Looking forward to your next update. And my heart goes out to Zex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I just have to say thank you for writing this. I've laughed, I've cried, I've orgasmed. Please keep this story going, I wait very impatiently for every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Poor voice

I can't but help but think that the voice is screaming his head off in the dark recesses of Mike's mind. Assuming it wasn't killed off due to brain damage I can imagine it pulling off a Mask styled whirlwind return. Can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very well written, exploring both his past and that of his sisters. Well, can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully, he'll remember and maybe the Voice will show up again. I hope he remembers because I was looking forward to his relationships with his sisters developing more.

StuartriskStuartriskover 12 years ago
So Sad

I want the voice back, it always made me laugh

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Awesome chapter. Very emotional and interesting to read. All the character developement taking place was good to read too. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter alread. I'm sorry to hear about Zex. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work.

Tomba56Tomba56over 12 years ago

Wow! This was certainly an emotional roller coaster. I like the way you've added a backstory to the relationships by having them all remember different things about their past interactions. It adds a depth to the story without being a history lesson. I also trust that Mike and the sisters will re-connect at some point. I look forward to reading as you allow the relationship to unfold as he begins to gradually regain some of his lost memories. Thanks for sharing this.

tomatosmashertomatosmasherover 12 years ago
So Long

The wait was quite long but the story delivered beyond what I expected. I fell in love with this story after you already had 21 chapters posted. I'm addicted. Can't to read more. I'm not a writer so I cant give you any constructive criticism. I can only give you my undying support and loyalty as a reader. Where ever you are Zex peace be with you brother.

SealondrasSealondrasover 12 years ago
More!!

Really great story hopefully It won't take so long for the next chapter to come. I'm very eager to read what is going to happen with everything

willduprewilldupreover 12 years ago
Well crafted and beutifully written

I was a bit concerned about the possible turns the cliff hanger at the end of chapter 21 might portend, but this sad interlude definitely took the story in a fresh direction allowing things to redevelop and not get stale. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting turn of events.

Got to say I didn't see that coming. The lack of any sex at all in the chapter was a little disappointing given what type of story this is, but probably necessary given your direction change. I'm a little surprised that the girls have handled it the way they have. Seems one of them might have thought of the possibility that these memories might pop into Mike's head only for him to shove them aside as he has been, thinking of them as inappropriate rather than as what they are. From what I remember at the start of this whole thing, Sarah could be one he'd confide in if she had told him from the start that he should talk with her about anything that popped into his head, however inappropriate it might seem. Might be able to "fix" him faster if they could talk these things out. And Danni's relationship with him started with an unexpected kiss. Don't she why they haven't thought to have her try that again. Still, love what you've done (as usual) and can't wait to see where you take this. Not sure that this cliffhanger wasn't worse than the last one though. Now that the editor situation is fixed (RIP Zexx), maybe this wait won't be as long as the last one. I can't imagine being in any of the girls' situations, especially Danni, knowing the person you love doesn't remember you anymore, at least not in that way. And for Danni, the last he remembered was actual hatred for each other. Loved how you added him getting that pissed off again when he re-learned what had happened to her. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good stuff

Like the others commenting on the lack of any sex happening, it was still a very good read, and can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work.

bigxiibigxiiover 12 years ago
Thanks

-----I ignorantly posted these comments after ch 21 and I don't know how to amend, delete or move them to this spot. I am therefore re-posting these here where I wanted them in the first place.-----

Like the goofus that I am, I checked back every day for chapter 22. It was worth the wait. And I DID NOT CRY at the memorial...

You posters here have to believe that mentalcase is not going to pull a "Lost" on us. I firmly believe that this story will have a happy ending. Most everything else about this story is happy and loving.

I have faith in you mentalcase, don't let me down.

--Smile--

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

All these glowing comments! Then again there are probably just as many negative ones that you erase. Enjoy your sycophants. Anyone with a shred of sense knows your a rip off artist who can't write his own material.

Go ahead delete this one as well.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 12 years ago
Great chapter

Another good one. What a ride with my feelings . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dont listen to the haters, this twist I think will be great for the next story. I am really excited to see what you have in store in later chapters. The thing that got me hooked on this series in the first place is the fact you took your time developing the characters and their relationships and I am looking forward to doing it again. I hate stories that just jump into sex without having a good deal of work leading up to it. Makes for a more interesting read and more passion when the action finally gets there. Keep up the good work.

FullboostFullboostover 12 years ago
You rock

As above, YOU ROCK! The ONLY disappointing part of the whole thing is checking twice a day for the next installment! Keep up the good work!

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!!

As always you did a great job, I can't wait till the next chapter always looking forward to more of your stories. Thanks for the time and effort.

werewolfguy84werewolfguy84over 12 years ago
just awesome

love seeing a new one up. and i love the memory loss bent. keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story! love the memory twist. It's just enough to add conflict in again without being to overbearing about it since the flashes he keeps having show that he will get his memory back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing as always

Great addition to the story. I hope it continues in such an almost-believable yet perfect way. I almost wonder if Mike will meet a new or familiar girl in his torture-induced desperation... But so far I have liked your ideas better than my own with each new instalment.

Sorry to hear about Zex, and remember not to stop writing just because one chapter is at the editor's!

DapderpDapderpover 12 years ago
Thanks

This is definitely one of the best ongoing series on this site. I hope there are many more chapters with no end soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job!

Decided to comment to congratulate you on such a magnificent brain-wave.

It plays with the story so well, mixes up the plot and keeps things interesting.

Oh and by the way I was rather surprised at the hate comments... it's pathetic the amount of hate you get from people. Don't listen, they seem very ignorant who'v gone out of their way with the intention just to stick it to you.

BimmokBimmokover 12 years ago
Damn

I've read everything you've put out so far. He'll reread damn near everything too. I got to say you are one of the best writers out there. I just can't wait for this to continue. Damn you are insanely good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

This is a great story, at first I read it for the erotic side of it, but now I read it for the amazing charecter progression I hope you continue with another chapter soon, I look forward to the next chapter

stecompton2oh6@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I ain't even mad

I didn't get a boner this chapter and I ain't even mad. This is the first piece of erotic literature I've read and I was totally surprised at how well the story is written. I was a little afraid when I started reading this chapter, I really didn't want anyone to be dead. I guess the paranoia comes from reading George R. R. Martin for the last 3 months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving

The timing of my reading this chapter emphasized the current holiday spirit. This is another great chapter. I am sure his enterprising sisters will "wake" Mike up to his responsibilities in a big way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You.

I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't wary at first about this chapter - considering the ending to the last one I saw three possibilities and only one of them involved any kind of intimacy between Mike and his sisters. And the opening paragraphs I had to re-read a few times, to make sure I was reading them correctly.

Thank you for finding a fourth alternative that was so much better than my ideas.

I am very curious to see how they re-awaken him, and more than curious to see if Mike's inner voice makes a resurgence, especially in the wake of this visit to their parents graves.

Those people who hate on your writing all clearly lack any kind of appreciation for art.

thegreatbeastthegreatbeastover 12 years ago
All good things must come to an end and...

I am afraid for me, that time has come. I greatly enjoyed this series though the first 16 chapters. My interest began to wan, as you seemed to be searching for ways to extend, rather than wrap up the series. I feel you are a decent writer, but with this series you are staying to long at the dance.

If I see you putting out something different I will eagerly check it out, but at this chapter I bid adieu to Mike& the Girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

ignore the haters and keep writing this story! You surprised me with this turn of events, but it was for the better!

I'm just hoping, that you will have the chapters wrote (written?) in a slightly quicker manner then you have been.

Other then that complaint, love this story and can't wait for more!

D382HD382Hover 12 years ago
Cliffhanger Alert lol

I hope Mike get's his memory back soon :) and haven't you beaten him up enough yet? I know I'd be jealous if I were in the know of a guy having four hot women tending his every need ;) but, can you leave the poor guy alone now? :P

I still think there's going to be something between Matt & Missy... I'm not just talking about tension lol ;)

I personally felt aprehension about the direction of this Story but, after reading this chapter I feel it's going to be an interesting rollercoaster ride of rediscovery for Mike

I wouldn't mind receiving copies of the story for me to keep :) maybe i'll even put them on my kindle app lol :)

As I say every time I write to the author... WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING DUDE!!!

on a critical note... why is everybody suddenly saying y'all a lot?

1badmofo1badmofoover 12 years ago
Five effin' stars!!!

Moar, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop!

I've read the entire tale, and simply cannot understand why it's so highly rated. If your editor was that good, he would have cut out much of your redundant crap. Sophomoric and silly.

cyruscryptcyruscryptover 12 years ago
Nice story

If you don't like it, then don't bother reading any more. I like the story so far. Keep going.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

Well done my friend you never disappoint. I thought those guys wee going to grab the 4 girls in the other car and finish with them what they began with Dani. I'm glad I was wrong. Hopefully He will confide in Beth or Sarah the dreams and memory flashes he has had. Then they can break it to him how they are all in love, and don't forget Beth gets so little of his time.

sonofsamsonofsamover 12 years ago
I have to agree with

The poster that mentioned wrapping the series up. Although not badly written the last 2 chapters have me shaking my head. The college goons the car chase, definitely a set up for some revenge. It does not gel with the rest of the series. You are trying to change the dynamic from stroke to more and it is far to late. Not only that, but despite what many of your groupies are saying, you are not talented enough to pull it off. You should have quit while you were ahead.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 12 years ago
More, but much quicker!

Good Story but is too slow in coming. The best writers either do not submit anything until the tale is done, or, lacking that, they hold to a schedule such as one chapter per week or better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

really good story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why the negativity

Why some many negative comments? I guess all the Anons here are themselves great writers to comment on the author's skill and the story.

This is some great work, keep it up, because I sure as hell can't put this down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
because thet are noobs

They never read the whole series.i already see where this going and its going to be great look mental your are one of the best and this can easily get 10 more ch out of this.look anonymous this is called a build up ch just like ch 1.what he is doing is making another plot so to say.look anonymous and lit vets not all stories are going to be sexual and thats what makes a great story and great story writer take notes and stop bitching--BG.hey mental and others here my email address if you wanna address something. bartgranger187@gmail.com

MoheekoMoheekoover 12 years ago

great chapter as always, cant wait for the next one!!

and to all those haters: grow a pair of balls and login to your account so we know who you are, dont be a douche and leave the hateful comments =)

KnightRunnerKnightRunnerover 12 years ago
Interestin

I'm curious to know who these interesting individuals are that are writting such for the better of the lack of word crap. Knowing good and well that unknowns posting are cowardly. That answers the ignorance of their posts. What intrigues me the most is the slander of a writter that has posted his works for the enjoyment of others. I for one am no writter, nor will I be. I enjoy the fiction that someone can create, but for the ill educated and obiviously over zealous individuals that post remarks that are not only unwarrented, but malicious. Please take a look at your own creations, post them here so that we may look at your workings to see if they are up to our standard. I'm sure your profile(s) have so many wonders of work that it will wow all. Of course you post nothing. It is more that likely your inability to create such works. Since it is proven that your own stories and poems are not avialable, I believe that like many here would like to say, keep your mouth shut. Unless you have something that will prove your works of fiction are great and spectacular. If you can't......then all I can say is leave the author alone.

To mentalcase, please keep doing what you do best....entertain us with your story, so that we can come back for more enjoyment.

I look forward to your next installment.

KnightRunner

KazuKazuover 12 years ago
Great Story

Yet another fantastic chapter is this series. Love your series and keep up the good work. Hurry up with the next chapter because I can't wait to read whats in store next for the 6 of them.

Marine_GirlMarine_Girlover 12 years ago
I hate it!!!

Dammit! i cant believe how good this story is i feel i have to tell you that now i just cant find any interesting stories and its all because of your amazing storie i cant wait untill the next chapter dont leave us hanging for too long

XxMattimeoxXXxMattimeoxXover 12 years ago
Interesting Twist!

I know some might say this is a crazy change, but I love it. It speaks to the writer in you. This is easily the best story I've read on this site and I hope you keep writing for a while.

P.S. I can't wait to read what happens after he remembers!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

One of the beautifull story i read . I felt sad about the turning of events and state of mike in this chapter. Hope everything will be back to normal and mike enjoy his life. Expecting many more chapters of interesting events.

Thanks for the fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great! (As usual)

Only one comment i have:

Where's the voice!?

Hopefully Mike didn't lose that voice in his head as a result of an accident.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
as always...

great work on this chapter! this is one of the best stories ive read on here. please keep up the good work and i cant wait to read what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know you probably miss ZexWizard but...

the new guy is doing a fabulous job. The run-on sentences have stopped. The vocabulary is descriptive and varied. There weren't any typos (at least that I saw).

All in all, I think this new editor is going to contribute as much or more than your previous editor and that people will read the new stuff because they enjoy it rather than just seeing it to the end.

I hope that ZexWizard makes an effort to contact you and at least explain why he hasn't been able to edit your work recently. The loss of a friend is never easy; the loss of a friend who's been sharing in your creativity even more so. Best of luck to you in regards to this matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't Wait

Loved this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Don't listen to those who don't like the story they don't know to appreciate good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bot What I was Expecting (in A good Way)

Loved the story cant wait for the next chapter. Also glad nobody died keep up the good work thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!

I love this series. Screw those people who hate it. if they hate it, then dont read it. let the rest of us like this. Well, anyway, ive read everyone in this series at least twice and i have to say, this is the best ive read out of all the ones i have read. Amazing writing, and please, dont stop.

Zippahead117Zippahead117over 12 years ago
Amazing

Amazing fucking stories bro. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well-crafted!

Although I'm always up for more sex scenes, the drama you are building into the story has me totally engaged in this family's lives. Nicely done. Don't listen to the critics unless you are sure they are trying to help. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Hooked!

Thanks for not letting the haters keep you from writing this story and thanks for not leaving us with such a cliffhanger this time too. Please keep up the great work... I'm really looking forward to reading more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

I've also come to care about this family and sad to see it end this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ummmm, Im not sure what to say. Don't get me wrong I love ur story. I live how it's not just sex, it's also a life story. It makes it more realistic. But im curious where ur going with this. I hope the next chapter is ready soon. I'm really hooked on this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dude good story but hurry up with the next one :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I just wanted to keep reading. I am really invested in these characters, the memory flashes that are shocking mike are building us to a moment of realisation in the innocent mind. I can't wait to see if it all comes back or to see if the girls tease him more. Seduction, art of the temptress. Mentalcase is a legend. From enthralled UK reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmm

Damn man, this story is good. Come to literotica on a whim one day and find an ongoing story that I enjoy enough to almost shout out in victory every time a new story is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

shoulder length hair that bounced down to her shoulders, you dont say?! :P

rookie mistake for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful.

What a wonderful journey. This chapter was the most beautiful of all. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I have become invested in these folks, and look for new chapters virtually every time I come on this site. This chapter is beautifully written, and ends in a field of possibility, where a number of directions could follow. I will eagerly wait to see the direction the story turns. And while I get eager, I encourage you to take the time you need to continue to produce writing of this quality.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is his other self?

Just wondering why the sixth person is silent?

Also mentalcase; if Zex has gone to other pastures... Any chance of you taking up his "My perverted other self" series and following through?

shanleyboyshanleyboyover 12 years ago
great story

hope to see more from you, you are a great writer.... whens the next chapter coming out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it coming...

Another great chapter... Hope the next one is on its way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work!

To be honest I was worried when you had the car crash at the end of the last chapter, because they tend to be cliches on Lit and add unnecessary drama for writers who belatedly decide they need some. But as always, you've twisted it around and made it into an interesting plotline! Also in a way it helps solve the problem of long stories getting repetitive as they tend to lapse into "X Y and Z have lots of sex in different positions/combinations." Now there'll be the seduction all over again.

In short, cracking work! Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ur readers should probably kill u!!

Y did u have to leave it on another cliffhanger like tis??

U write some good stuff m8 but these so frequent turns make story a turn off unless u keep posting like every week. (u getting the hint)

And plz dont make tat voice go away. Its almost like usp of ur series.

And as others has already asked u when's the next installment coming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Twist !!

This is getting interesting, I want the voice to freak him out a bit with its usual comments. :P

NEED MOAR FASTER!! PLZ? :-|

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WE NEED MORE DAMMIT!

Mate love the work but you cant torture us like this. Bring his alter ego back in, love that guy.

sleepyeyezsleepyeyezover 12 years ago
Need More Soon

I did miss the voice, but i still love this chapter. it adds another amazing twist to an already well written story. I started reading this wen already 19 chapters wer already posted and it quickly became my favorite series... i do hope mike gets his memory or most of it back very soon.. Waiting on 23

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWSOM

this whole series is fabulous.i have just started but read to Ch 22 in 2 days because I have 2 sisters and even tho we r in our late 60's i still get horny thinking about my youngest sisters' BIG Boobs. PLEASE PLEASE at least do a couple more chapters. 1 criticism ... some where several nouns were pluralized. Otherwise FANTASTIC. thank You

VodkaMediaVodkaMediaover 12 years ago
What would be REALLY funny...

If the Voice kept the memories of the past year, even though Mike did not, THAT could be hilarious! Anyway, I like where this story is going, got that nice twist to refresh the story, keep it alive. I think that this story will be better WITH the twist, rather than without it. I also am relieved to see that the cliffhanger did not continue how I had predicted, this is much better, though very unexpected.

Icefire9Icefire9over 12 years ago

Wow! The voice is gone!

I wonder if he'll get the voice back with his memories? I honestly don't miss it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Voice over? I think not!

I doubt the voice will be gone for long. Without it the title fo the story would lose its meaning.

Keep up the good work and ignore the haters. If there was no drama or obstacles to overcome the story wouldn't be as good to read and it is very good indeed!

gilbert1992gilbert1992over 12 years ago
great

great stuff dude can't wait to see where you take the series from here keep it up

mtvalleymtvalleyover 12 years ago

Bravo! Most stories of this nature are defined by a tension that is difficult to maintain for any length of time. You've walked the line well and kept that going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh yes I could imagine that "Fuck her!" What?!" "Go on rip her clothes of and fuck her!" "Shut the fuck up!" "Whats wrong with you, pussy, you know she's begging for it!" "What the hell!?" "Slam her down, tie her up and order her about just like she asked you to last week" ".... .... .... "

Twould be brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it going!!!

Great chapter. totally didnt expect the mem loss. It flows great. Keep at it. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing but agonizingly slow updates :(!!!!!

I love this story

Keep up the good work but I hate how we have to wait so long!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gotta say...

I love this story!

And the characters are so well thought of. But I cant wait for more chapters. I hope for a happy ending. I feel real sorry for the sisters. (mostly Danni)

Best Wishes

A fan from Denmark

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Cant wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You should definitely look into this getting published as a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

A beautiful follow up to the last chapter! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

What a beautifully and lovely written piece, I absolutely loved it. Nearly cried at the memorial scene, so please don't do that again! A very interesting turn of events, but I loved it and really hope that your life troubles sort out soon. Please keep writing, I honestly can't wait for the next one. I'm literally dying from waiting so long :).

Greetings from the land down under, Australia!

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 12 years ago
Awesome

Dude, you really have an exceptional talent. Please keep this story going for a long long time. You have written this story about a guy fucking his 4 beautiful sisters. And while I read the story it seems like it is entirely normal to have sex with your sisters. The incest does not seem to bother anybody. Guess I don't understand that, but like it.

Don't pay a bit of attention to any negative comments. Just keep writing this well written story. You should look at publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good idea with the lost memory thing

I love the twist in this chapter. It's a good way to keep things interesting in the story. I just hope that the voice comes back soon.

lycanmonsterlycanmonsterover 12 years ago
:D

I agree with most of the good coments, i feel you did a great job in throwing in this memory loss. Its kind of funny how mike has to go through his sisters torturing him. this series has been a blast to read and i hope you can get this book punlished when its all said and done. (And to all the haters out there. Go Fuck yourself, this book is a book, not just some porn read. its ment to have twists and turns, not stay on one single straight path.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent twist

The memory loss and the sisters beginning to explore being with each other is a great idea...outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need more

I need chapter 23

evertonianevertonianover 12 years ago

I think this series is one of the best on the site you have a great style of writing and you manage to involve your readers with the characters lookng forward to many mor chapters keep going and ignore the detractors as you have many fans out here.

All the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
23 please!!!!!!!!!!

I was really worried how you'd pick this up after chapter 21, but you've done a great job; and made the characters so real. So often in an erotic story they just can't be realistic but I love the way their lives are so intertwined.

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 23!

Awesome!!! This series is better than Twilight imo... Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is an amazing series, its gonna suck to see it end one day. But lets hope it's not soon, me and and everyone else are just hanging for 23 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

All I can say is thank you very much. And long may it continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mixed Feelings

While i was obviously pretty eager for some more awesome sex scenes (you're fantastic at them) I understand that it wouldn't really have fitted into either of the last two chapters, you've done a great job with the story and as always i cant' wait to hear the next installment!

PFDIIPFDIIover 12 years ago
Great series

Outstanding writing. Horny women, bad guys, a hero that is perverted by the ladies, and a outstanding evil coach built in to make sure he doesn't miss any pussy. What more could a guy ask for?

It will be interesting to see where the series goes from here. It's a clit hanger ..........I mean a cliff hanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

definitely one of the best stories I've read. please keep it cumming. I look forward to chapter 23

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8311 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES