All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 29'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments
WordcraftWordcraftover 9 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR CHAPTER

YESSS!!! Please don't wait so long to post Chapter 30.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 9 years ago
^__^

It's great to have a new chapter of this story after so long. Obviously, I'm looking forward to read how the story concludes, but I've enjoyed this chapter immensely. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooray

So glad this is back, I let out too loud a cheer and had to minimize the window since someone came in lol.

So so happy that that fucker is dead.

Incredibly sad yet understandable that there's a "to be concluded"

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Awesome

What else can one say about one of the best series ever on the site? You had me sad at Dannica's potential demise, relieved that it wasn't so, and a sense of justice satisfied that Red was dead. Fantastic job. And the Voice is incredible. It's a great story without him, but he puts it over the top. He constantly cracks me up. I hate the series is ending, but understand you were going to do it sometime. Hopefully we will get a few more chapters before you close the curtain. And hopefully again, when you do, you give us the privelege of a new story. Tremendous job mentalcase!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Totally Outstanding and Awesome STARS....

At first you had me worried on how the last chapter ended. Than it dawned on me that this would've been the perfect opportunity everybody feelings to come out in the open. However never would I imagined the way that you not only did but pulled it off. To have him talk to Emily to get an unbiased opinion on the situation even though it appears that Emily still wants to fuck him and hopes for a relationship with Mike.

To have Mike be totally honest with the girls and tell them about the voice in his head and when it all started. To really tell them all of them how he feels about each and everyone of them and the reason he handle (albeit wrong) the situation. Now that each sisters understand him better and how he truly feels for each of them. The ending was quite the eye opener and though Sarah up to that point had been the aggressor we've found that possibly Emma is the only one who likes to be dominated, which will need to be explored.

As for the death of that evil fuck, I only have thing to say. Good Riddance. Looking forward to chapter 30. Keep up your great work Mentalcase.

hopelessly_otakuhopelessly_otakuover 9 years ago
Booyaah!!!

You're back. AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Best story on the site, no other story can compete

tranzmanytranzmanyover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Not sure why I expected this chapter to not live up to the suspenseful hype that has built up over the months. It did live up to and beyond that mentioned hype. I think the level at which I am emotionally invested in your characters shows in how I, in my head, jumped and yelled for joy when Dani called Mike's name in the ER. You have done it again as you have proved for now 29 chapters that you can. Thank you for this and all the hard work that went into this. Sadly I realize that this means the slow wait begins toward the next chapter, but I think with you in the drivers seat it is a wait worth having. Thanks again for this work of great art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great as usual !

Really upset thinking Danni might be gone. I was sick..Danni and Emma are the

most important to me...Great Job, now i need more..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
F I N A L L Y

the redheaded step child bastard gets whats coming to him!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyover 9 years ago

Thank you for not killing Danni. I was worried that you may be going there after the last chapter.

This is one of my favourite series here.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Automatic 5 stars for a favorite author.

Good humping fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Question

At the end, to be concluded...is that supposed to be to be continued....

CWR2014CWR2014over 9 years ago
Great Story!

I've always enjoyed this series from the very beginning and again you pulled me in with your characters and of course the story line. Thanks for your time and effort and as always I'll be looking forward the the next chapter.

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Hey, hey

Nice to see your still breathing. I love this story. And the conclusion is coming is it? Great stuff man, I wish I could find more stories like this, I love stories that involve one brother and multiple sisters. They a bit hard to find however.

So what's this about Red being a stepchild?

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 9 years ago
Memories

Great chapter. Glad to rid of that crazy dude also. Poor Danni and Go Mike!

toby9790toby9790over 9 years ago
To be concluded!

I personally don't want this amazing story to end. If you feel that you want to end it on chapter 30 then I hope you actually give us, your fans, an actual ending to the story. PLEASE don't leave us with a cliff hanger.

This is one of the very best stories I've read on this site. I wish it would just keep going and going. I also hope the last chapter isn't as short as this one.

Anyways, good luck and happy writing. Your fan toby9790.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
5 stars as always

Another fantastic chapter tho I'm very sad to see "to be concluded" as like many others, I hoped this story would go on forever :)

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
WOW !

I feel this is one of the best neverending stories I have ever read and LOVE it !

5******'s as usual .

Thanks again and keep going !

TX CRACKER

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Take Your Time

I would like to see you knocking them up one or more at a time.Nothing like some babies to liven things up .Gave you five again I like a story with some bulk to it.Keep it up friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

Hey buddy 5 stars as always you know you rock im gonna miss it when irs gone and yes please let him have kids with all his sisters

lilthugdicklilthugdickover 9 years ago
Love it

Man. HBO need 2 turn this into a show. I feel like I'm apart of the characters. I agree with everyone else. Let the sisters get pregnant, & allow more of the outside world n. Get them out the house some more. But I love this story & the fact that u cater 2 your readers. Turn this into a book & I'll buy it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
.......worth the wait!

Another good one...long wait...but great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great chapter

It was nice to see a chapter that wasn't as long as some of the previous ones. Glad everything worked out well, though considering this is similar to a romance, I would hope a happy ending would be there. Can't wait to see how everything turns out. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for another great chapter Mental! I am so very thankful you didn't kill off Danni - the amount of time and character growth she has gone through is a testament to your skill as a writer - I think she's awesome. Thanks also for fixing things with Sarah - she's my favorite. May you write a million more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good job.

I was about to say that this would be a unfinished story just like so many others. Good to see you are finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

Just like always, your story is amazing! I can't wait to see the next chapter. I know you're gonna have to end this story someday, but now that everything is okay with all of his sisters, it could be nice to have more than one chapter to see how things are gonna go for them. And don't listen to those guys about the pregnancy thing, I don't think it would really fit in all this, you can always mention it at the very end, like in an epilogue or something.

Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing and hope to read you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You

For writing this series, I'd give every chapter of it 10 stars if I could. I'll be sad to see it end, but I hope you continue writing, and look forward to your new stories.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasover 9 years ago

This is fantastic story and a great ride, with many highs and a few lows. Mike and his voice were great characters, with a deep and distinctive personality, all main characters were very good, and most of the supporting (excpet Ashley) were great too, specially Matt and Missy, very strong and again, distintictive. The premise was very interesting, Mike and his sisters, specially Mike, coming to accept that sexual atraction and making full enjoyment of it. I like it, Mike and his voice were strong enough to lead the story, it had great drama, very funny scenes, and obviously, very hot scenes.

My main problem on the characters part, was too much focus on Dani, for most of the story the other sisters felt like supporting cast, the worse being reveserved for Sarah, she had only one moment on the spotlight, and it was the beginning. Emma grew to get as much of a part as Dani, and I really like that. Beth, Beth is complicated. She came last, and almost all of her scenes were focused solely on sex, and duringsex she is very different from her usual self, who I think is slightly more interesting

But I do think it would be better to end here the story, for now or until you have a great idea that you must write. I feel that you were forced to add dramatic moments to keep the story interesting, and it's already feeling artificial. The accident was a bit forced, but the amnesia and "fake" amnesia parts more than make over it, but Danni's accident... It has a serious risk of becoming some soap opera like drama kingdom, methinks, if you force yourself to write without a clear goal. Waiting anxiously for more stories, and sorry for bad english, not native. Tiny suggestion? Older women, like 10ys difference. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the end?!!

Well I noticed that it said to be concluded instead of to be continued and that means the next chapter will be the last chapter but all good things have to come to an end.

zer0man13zer0man13over 9 years ago
None of this "to be concluded".....

This story must go on and on and on! This has been and will continue to be one of my favorite stories on this site! The voice in his head is awesome, no concluding of this story, it must go on!

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 9 years ago
I agree...

...none of this "to be concluded" bullshit! This story is perfectly capable of continuing indefinitely, with each new chapter having plenty to make it enjoyable. We still haven't seen a real Mike-voice vs. Beth-voice matchup, for instance, with both of them just letting their voices control the action and going to town on each other until they've exhausted all their options and each other. Hell, that part alone could last for days, if you throw in some time for refractory periods and sleep. They'd probably need some gatorade and power bars stocked up, but a little preparation is a small price to pay for something like that.

See what I mean? This story could continue for a while yet without getting old at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Speachless

You truly are a genius.

TheFourthHorsemanTheFourthHorsemanover 9 years ago
Damn...

Im truly impressed with this story. It is easily in my top 3 on this site, or anywhere else for that matter. Yes im sad that you seem to be finishing JtSoU, but I think its best to do so. Congratulations on writing such an amazing story, and thanks for sharing it with us.

Sweet Tea... its a southern thing. Thanks for that. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My favorite story on this site.

Im sad to see that it is ending. I just want to say how amazing it has been and to thank you for putting so much time into this for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
over already

This is my favorite story on this site and it's to bad it has to come to an end,however i do hope you continue writing you have a way with your story that captivates me to read on, in short great work and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huzzah to be concluded

Don't get me wrong it's a good series but it probably ran a bit too long already. Looking forward to the last one.

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

When I was a kid, we couldn't wait for the saturday matinee at the theatre for the latest episode of some Western series, for a dime.

This is far better. It's FREE.

Yea, there are a few grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors, but compared to some other writers on this site, it's great.

Those commenters who seem unable to get past their grade school english teacher mode, I would suggest go back to just viewing the pictures and perhaps the videos while you run off a batch by hand in the bathroom.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to many, many more chapters. The more, the better.

I have teared up many times and rolled out of my chair with my sides hurting from laughing more than I have in years from reading this story which I hope does not end for a long time.

This writer is a prize we should all appreciate.

AlegeAlegeover 9 years ago
So sad to see you go.

As they say, man. It is very, VERY sad to see you go. THERE ARE A LOT OF POSSIBILITIES HERE DUDE! Then again, I have been following you for a long, long time now. It's nice to say that it has not been for naught. Please, can you just say, 'til the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seriously?

I almost had a tear in my eye after the first few paragraphs...this whole story is just TOO good to be a stroker lol

I've never found myself emotionally attached to the characters of an erotic fiction before...all the while, it's still VERY sexy and arousing overall. Been considering starting again from the top, just to refresh because I've been reading this story off and on for a few years now.

5 stars, all around.

crow0085crow0085over 9 years ago
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the beginning of the chapter, full of emotion (Wow ....!), and the end full of love, I anxiously awaiting the release of the next chapter.

TKX friendly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My favorite series

Please do end this on a good note, like a happy ending not some real life bullshit that makes sense. This is fantasy remember? Give them what they all want and make them all happy with each other. Pleeease I beg you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is a very similar series to this?

I have to say that this is by far my favorite series that I have read, I would really like to find a series that is very similar to this one so when this one ends I will have something good to read. if somebody could tell me a series in the comments that would be very helpful. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Don't

Please don't end it yet.. You still have a lot of possiblilities when deciding where to take this.. I'm a firm believer that this could turn out to be the longest story on this site. Also the characters are fantastic.. Each character adds to the story with there different likes and dislikes. Please don't end it here, please keep going.. I have read the series over about 3 times because it's so good. Probably one of the best. Please keep putting till the next chapter at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing read

Just amazing. So heart felt and emotional. Tears were definetly flowing in all the viewers as they read this. One of the best chapters yet. I love these stories and started just a couple of months ago. Keep writing, please keep writing these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Top Notch

I only follow 3 stories on this site and your story is the one I check first nearly everyday. It is erotic, funny, and emotional, a killer combination. I would like to see this story go as long as possible. One way to keep it going would be to limit the number of Chapters per year to anywhere from 2 to 4 (yeah I know booo!!) to prevent writer's burnout and allow continued character and plot development.

For those looking for something similar with a good number of chapters to read, the author Contrasting has a story "the MILF list" broken down to Making(17 Ch), Sharing(5 Ch) and Extending(3 Ch and continuing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

just felt I needed to say that the voice during his attempted abstinece was the funniest shit I have read in a LONG time. Great stuff.

s_wales_cpls_wales_cplover 9 years ago
When the next one

Dude, really? hurry up and write the next chapter, have just spent 4 days straight reading the whole thing, awesome is all we can say......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuckin A!!

I've been following this story for awhile now and holy shit have you outdone yourself with this one. I will hate to see this story go.

sparky1997sparky1997over 9 years ago
Wow!!

I just read all the chapters in 3 days. Holy crap!! Sizzling!! Other than being hot as hell, this story is very will written. I hope you continue to write after this one is finished. Thank you for sharing with us!!!

PewLegendsPewLegendsover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

Just finished after reading 2 days straight, i love u dude, this story is amazing, i couldn't stop, next chapter! Omfg can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"To be concluded"?

Aw man, does that mean the series is going to end? Well, thank you for writing this series, immense work must've gone into it, and I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Read the entire series and enjoyed it immensely.

With the inclusion of the voice in his head, it injected a bit of levity at times and made this a light-hearted story with obviously, a bit of drama inside. At times, I thought you were headed in a different direction like including Emily in or integrating the voice into part of his personality as a sort of acceptance.

The fact that all the people he knew were in incestuous relationships made the suspense of belief a little too incredible, which kind of gave away the Matt and Missy relationship, but given the humor it was easy to let it wash off.

Above all, I could feel the passion and enjoyment, which hopefully you were feeling at the time of writing as well, I truly hope the writing served as a bit of therapy for you, and hope to see the conclusion and more works from you.

Props for writing this, and a thanks for writing and posting it.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Funniest line ever

"All four of them were looking at him as if he were made out of kittens and chocolate."

That, my friend, is the funniest line I have read here or anywhere else. I read it four hours ago and I till burst out it laughter when I think of of it.

I don't know how much farther you can take this besides giving it all a nice they-all-lived-happily-together-ever-after ending. The sex is starting to get repetitive, and the characters have been pretty much fully developed. I guess you can give us more combos, including at least one or more sessions involving all five at once, but it does seem to be running out of steam.

Don't take any of that the wrong way. This is an excellent series of truly strokeworthy material, and highly entertaining. Give us more of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
your awsome

man that voice in his head is so so funny your great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just great

plz more cum on face for emma and danni ^^

ondabrainondabrainover 9 years ago
one of a kind

love the story, couldn't stop enjoy it very much. keep doing what your doing it good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So outstanding

I could seriously read this forever. 500 chapters would not be enough. Please keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Favorite Story

Love "The Voice" but totally bummed you only put out two chapters last year. Dying for more! I check back weekly hoping for another chapter. Please write another one soon!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Huzzah!

So many reasons to celebrate!

The obvious one is his ability to return to loving his whole family.

It's sick to rejoice at death, but that dumbfuck needed to Go!

While I will be sad to see this story end I can tell that you have crafted a loving group and I anticipate a loving conclusion - and epilogue, I hope?

Pleasantries aside, you also continue to heat up the scenes as few others!

Until next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting for the conclusion

This has been a massive but brilliant story. Since I read it I have returning regularly to see if the final chapter 30 has been written. I have all sorts of ideas but I am sure the author will have better ones! I really can't wait. Stop teasing us and be kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Extremely The Shit

Man......That shit was DOPE......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Addiction to this story

omg i need more. 39 chapters is not enough neither is 50 or 100 chapters. im addicted to this story. it gets me excited every time a new chapter is released. keep up the great work and NEVER stop writing chapters for this story

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago
Nice I was beginning to wonder about Mike

Its about time he can satisfy 3 sisters at a time, a lot more of that pls. And I think Sarah should have a baby ;) Thank and as always keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars plus

Brilliant story. please don't stop .it would be nice to see Danni or all of them get pregnant at different stages as the story progress...it's going to be interesting to see which way you go with this whether the family structure stays the same and they live happily ever after or you go in another direction can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow!!!! Great Story!!! Waiting For 30 or Even More. Had To mention Loved The Reference To the Song At The Dance Club. Nine Inch Nails The Song Closer . All Time Favorite Song !!!!!!!! Please Keep Going. I'll Keep Checking Back !DBDD

Templi56Templi56about 9 years ago
Unfricken believable

I hate reading despise it like quick but juicy stories as well just so I don't have to read that long. Yet this story, this series is so unfucking believably amazing i fell for it. I "ate that shit up".

Amazing story never ever stop this series if u can, if it does end plz make it a great big, long, juicy, sweet, kick ass ending.

jurasickjurasickabout 9 years ago
The Voice - Best Literotica Character..Ever!

The Voice (the 6th) has tipped the scales and made this entire series probably the best ever. Of course, the incessant sexual action and description is awesome too. Like someone else said, bring on the next 30 parts. Great stuff!

onliguevoonliguevoabout 9 years ago
Unbelievable

Having read everything, i have to admit it is one the best incest story out there. The sudden changes throughout the story make it amazing, specially when the unexpected happens. The Voice is the best character I have seen, at first i felt it annoying, but in the end it became an essential part of the entire series. It is so well written that I actually stood up and celebrated it's return after the memory loss. Every time something unexpected happens in the series, it stops me on my tracks and I react as if I was there.

Until now this story has not disappointed me, and I am hungry for more. I wish the next chapter comes soon, and I'm sure it will continue to be this amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where's 30?

PLEASE hurry and write the next one.

Rehn13Rehn13about 9 years ago
30?

Are we ever going to see 30?

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
Chapter 30 and more

I hope the next chapter is coming soon and hope that there will be more!!!

Through out this series I've been put on an emotional roller coaster.

I love this series, I've given it a 5 out of 5 everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FINNALLY

OH GOD IVE WAITED SINCE 2014 FOR THIS CHAPTER I LOVE UR BOOK MAN I SWEAR I NEARLY THREW MY PHONE WHEN I READ "DANNI HAS DIED" BUT THANK F*CKING GOD SHE ISNT AND U BETTER NOT KILL HER!!! ANYWAYS CHAPTER 30!!!! PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love me some sisters!!

Awesome as usual! I havent checked back in a while so I had two chapters to read! I started three or four back just for the fun of it and to refresh the brain :)

Fortunately, over the series Mike has become less and less of a; whiny pussy, asshole, fucktard, douchebag, pathetic loser... And a few other labels I could come up with for him. You have no IDEA how many times I just wanted to cut off his dick, shove it up his ass, tie him in a canvas bag and drop him off in the ocean somewhere, and just take his place in the family :). Gawd he was annoying!! (...and the voice was a highly annoying fuck for a good while too! Can you imagine being stuck with that in your head?!;)

I think the most fun part of the story is after I finish reading and turn off the light to go to sleep I like to imagine Im in his place and I have the fucking awesome sisters! Makes for a great way to doze off!

I seriously would love to take out an ad looking for 'sisters' to play with. Post a link to this story so we all are on the same rollplaying page, and get together! (Havent figured how to slip that past my wife... Oh yeah, theyre my sisters!;)

Its funny how mike hasnt had the sister fucking conversation with Matt yet!

...still trying to think of a way for mike to fuck his old girlfriend without his girls freaking out. ...and man, I REALLY wanted him to fuck the shit out of the little nympho psycho redhead!! That tiny thing going hellcat on his dick? Oh yeah!!

...maybe some "alt" chapters! Hehehe.

....so when are they moving to, where is it, Nevada? But hell, he could marry them all here without really marrying them legally, they all have the same last name anyway, and looks like a good chunk of their friends are open minded, so fuck it!

If I could pull off a second wife with the right personality that would get along great with my wife now and compliment each other, I'd sure think about it really hard! Lol.

...I think I'll go back to ch 3 or 4 and start over again, been a good while since Ive read it through!

DeJeanne24DeJeanne24about 9 years ago
Almost Heart Attack...In a good way, kinda.

First off, this series if magnificent and my current favorite. Now back to the title of my comment...I finished ch 28 and my body literally went cold and I felt a strong pain in my chest and it then found its way back for the beginning of ch 29...luckily the story took a "right" turn and my heart came back to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

amazing series, loved them

30?

when is ch. 30 coming up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
chapter 30

I WANT MORE TO READ PLEASE FINSH CHAPTER 30 AND WRITE MORE AT LEST 20 TO 70 MORE CHAPTERS LOVE THIS HOLE STORY ITS MADE ME ADDICTED TO THIS IT TOOK ME 7 TO 9 DAYS TO READ THIS ALL AND NOW IM GOING TO RE START AT CHAPTER 1 AND READ IT ILL AGAIN SO PLEASE AND THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please keep adding to this series it's my favorite series and you're a great writer.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Exceptional writing!

I've really come to appreciate your talent over the last few chapters. You've brought the characters to life and made them more than a string of incestuous sex scenes - very hot scenes, but much deeper due to the story.

"He felt like he would fall to the floor, a pile of clothes and anguish."

This line had me shaking my head - it was so evocative, excellent writing!

Emily is a really well done 'secondary' character, one with enough backstory to be a contributor and believable member of the story. Not to mention being another Hottie to add to the mix ;)

Thanks for giving us such a great cast and story thus far, I'll continue to check back monthly in hopes of an update.

I hope all is well on your side of the screen,

Jason

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061about 9 years ago

Great chapter, great story, 5/5 stars.

After reading all these chapters I feel an emptiness in my heart, please continue writing. More than just 2 chapters a year... 6-12 long chapters per year would be awesome.

But... well, it's hard to imagine what else could be written about to keep the quality and freshness. One certain thing is that Matt and Missy have to know that they aren't alone. I also wonder what the reason is that this asshole Dwayne wanted to kill Mike and his sisters.

Beside that: More truth or dare. Emma and Mike could do harder SM stuff. More anal. Golden shower experiments. Ourdoor. Record the sex with a camera. One of Mike's sisters could get pregnant. Mike could have sex with other girls beside his four sisters: Emily, Missy, Ashley, Sally, other friends, female classmates, female professors, other relatives like a cousin or aunt, other girls. Maybe Mike, Matt or/and Paul could fuck a girl together in every hole (pussy, ass, mouth), just like Emily while she was on that party, although I think it's a bit disgusting and could cause a drop in the ratings.

That are all my ideas. I look forward to read more and your ideas to keep your story fresh.

I wonder... some chapters ago I read a comment like "toilets disabled" and I think in all those 29 chapters, multiple hundred of pages, you mentioned "toilet" or "piss" just about two times. A bit awkward to never read about it and then BAM you use the word "piss" out of nowhere without any reason.

And I still think the five puppies were a bad idea... :D

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061about 9 years ago
I forgot to write...

Ah, well, I think I can't edit my comment, so here is what I want to add:

I forgot for a moment that this story has the name "Just the Six of Us", but I still think that Mike should try other girls, additionally... of course Mike, his sisters, and the voice in his head shouldn't break up.

My favorites of his sisters:

#1 Emma: So innocent, young, naughty, dirty and athletic, grrrrr.

#2 Danni: So romantic...

#3 Beth: So innocent and wild, grrrr.

#4 Sarah: Well, I don't dislike her, but the others are just more erotic.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73about 9 years ago
Throw away the birth control pills

Best story on the site and honestly just keep adding chapters at your leisure Mentalcase....it doesn't get any better than this. Hopefully another 30 chapters are in your mind...but I realize you have to end it at some point. I really hope that your not concluding this story with 1 more chapter cuz that would be a huge disappointment to your faithful army of supporters. Your writing and descriptive mind is so amazing...you should be published if this shit were legal to do so...lol.....Keep up the great work Mentalcase and please add another 30 chapters to this series for your loyal fans. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

why do I think of Ron Jeremy whenever the voice in mike's head starts talking? lulz

MrBadgerManMrBadgerManalmost 9 years ago
Pure brilliance. Best series I have ever read.

I remember reading a few of these chapters a long time ago, but I just recently got back into it. I read this whole series in under four days. I may have lost a few hours of sleep, but your insanely skilled writing was worth every second. I connected so well to this story, and the entire plot is quite simply the epiphany of perfection. The sisters are so erotic, caring to Mike's desires and sticking only to him, with Beth being my favorite. She is so innocent and smart, but her sex-crazed alter ego puts me over the edge. As a side note, I would have literally cried if one of the sisters ever had sex with another guy.. which is why Emma fell further down on my favorites list. Still insanely erotic though.

The conclusion is understandable near, but this series has the potential to live on for fifty more chapters. Even if you have to just write about him going around the house fucking his sisters in different situations during the whole chapter, that would still be amazing, entirely satisfactory, and completely fulfilling as it would at least continue this Mona Lisa of a story. It seriously breaks my heart to know its going to end soon, and that I can no longer continue reading until you bless us with another chapter. I thank god for having put this story in my path, as it has helped me greatly with emotion problems. I was also shocked to hear of your own problems, and I'd like you to know your fan base is here and behind you 100%.

You are so gifted in your writings and how you express this story. I'd pay good money just to continue reading this.. I can't get enough. It has even overridden my Netflix watching time, nothing is as entertaining as this. If there's any way to continue the story on a different site for a profit, please consider that option. Thank you again for your genius literature, and I hope you pursue your great talent into other stories. I wish you the best of luck in all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWeSOME story

the whole series is just awesome. I have 2 younger sisters, unfortunately nothing like this happened. The youngest is like Beth with an awesome rack whom i tell to this day i want them and she laughs as me. I have been kidding her since she first started growing them so it has been a running joke for 55 years. But i would still look if she would let me.

woodenwolf15@bellsouth.net

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bro why the wait???

I keep coming back to this awesome story but I really hope there's a 30 the next time I'm here...dont stop now!! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with all mikes sisters😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
p l e a s e

Update! Please please please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
by far the best stories of all time!

These stories are one-of-a-kind. The voice in his head is just hilarious. Well put together, although not many male Texans will have a cup of tea during the day. As much is British, Australian might enjoy a cup. That's the only discrepancy that I found throughout your stories so far. I can't say enough good things about you work. We need to know what happened to Missy and Matt, amongst many other things that could be elaborated on. Keep up the great work and please post a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anonymous

Please keep on with the story I love this. Please countine with more chapters I really love this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing Story, rarely comment so never got an account lol, but just amazing. when I saw it was 29 chapters I cheered. when I realized that 29 had a "to be concluded" I crashed. the ending almost seems like it could be a good ending, but Sadly you built such a Full world that there are so many just little and extra things that could Happen. Ash and her brother might go well with Danni and Emma (because of S&M lol. also as the friends connection with her Mistress(Danni as just a Mistress toying with them all I think lol)) Emily would be a Great pair for Beths inner voice I'm betting (tho Matt and Missy also being in their would be a great fit with how its already set up lol. tho how matt and Missy(note the capitals) will react to being found out and/or Beth and Emily Joining in could go anywhere lol. Sarah..... I just don't know. she would probably joining Emily and Missy Maybe, but she just seems so..... Homebound? not sure. Loves her family but it doesn't seem to go anywhere else beyond that (im guessing because of the First time being Rape I remember reading?)

Still. Amazing and Beautiful Story/World that's detailed enough and just Erotic enough to not be Crazy just fap'n'go's lol.

-Revol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

Your series is amazing!!!

jawolfe91051jawolfe91051almost 9 years ago
Excelled

You have done a very good job with these 29 chapters. I enjoyed the excitement with each and every one. Now please conclude the story however you want but do so soon. Thank you for all of it cause you developed a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Have you abandoned this story??

If the upload dates are correct this chapter was done in 2014 so if so why has it been so long?? Have you left this series??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue.......

Can't leave us hanging. This is a great series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue.

Dude,

I just read the whole 29 chapters in a week. It was amazing.

I really hope you'll continue for as long as possible!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more more

I just finished reading this series again in dying for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't usually read....

But this series is awesome !! Started chapter 1 on wednesday 2nd of septemper... And now I'm dying for more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

Ok. It's getting a little ridiculous now. I understand you have a life outside this series, but if you're concluding it anyway, bang it out already! It's been a year. You're getting into George R R Martin territory now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome.

Unbelievably talented but we really need to be seeing this next chapter, should have released the whole thing at once or so you could release them on a scheduled basis, it's KILLING ME!! MUST READ MORE..!!!

Keep writing bro! 👌🏿

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 8 years agoAuthor
I'm still here!

I'm working on it guys! I promise!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES