All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 30'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 248 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No orgy scene :(

Coulda used a good orgy scene.

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing but understandable

This did not end how I hoped it would, but as reasonably realistic endings go, this one is probably up there. Thanks for the monumental effort put into this series over the years - it will always be my favourite.

Take care

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 8 years ago
Stunned

Loved the series, especially chapter 29, which felt like the story was resolving. Didn't like how this chapter moved forward, as I think Sarah and even Beth will be hurt to learn that Mike has resumed relations with Danni and Emma, but not them.

The characterizations and general story flow were outstanding. Mike and his sisters felt real to me. Stellar job. Keep writing; you have talent. And thanks for sharing.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 8 years ago
A (not) surprisingly great ending

Mentalcase, first THANK YOU!!! This has been a fantastic ride. I know some were expecting a big blow out to end the story but I think this low key ending with Mike and Danni together is definitely the best way to end this story. It is the most in character action for Mike. Thank you for all the time and wonderful characters you have given us over the years! I look forward to what you have for us next. You are one of the authors here on LE that set the standard on which I judge other stories, too bad you set the bar so high, this makes it hard to find stories that match your writing quality. Thanks again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooooo dissappointed with this ending

But i love your work. Please do an orgy alternate ending. And dont skimp on the beth. Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Thanks for this ending!

Enjoyed the way you wrapped this up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

You dude, need to be punished! Man i´m mixed up! I´ve read all your storys. I loved them! They developed so nice! The plot were so cool and I fucking hated them in the same time.

And the same with that now. I can understand why you picked that ending (I was reading your blog) but I would have loved to have ONE FUCKING TIME to see how he takes all four of them the same time. ONE FUCKING TIME DUDE! I´ve waited all chaptes and you just.....broke my heart! *crys in spanish*

If you have such a "different chapter" somewhere saved....say it please! I would love to see it!

Thank you for all dude!

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyover 8 years ago
Thankyou Mentalcase

Ignore everyone requesting an orgy scene. You put plenty of sex into these 30 chapters and at the end of the day you told us a wonderful STORY. The ending fit excellently, particularly Sarah being the angriest at Mikes decision.

I really hoped Mike and Danni would end up together so it warms my heart that that's what you did. Sarah is happy with Matt, Beth is an expert in her field which fits her again.

Most of all, thankyou for finishing your story. The last time I got so attached to a story was Party of Five and that never got an ending, that story is just a perpetual state of frustration.

I can't wait to see what you write next.

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

I appreciate all those that stuck to it after all this time. I'm sorry if you didn't get the ending that you wanted. I did state that there would be no orgy, however, any time it was asked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rushed ending

Well... that was a dissapointment... we waited months for this? Sorry this Story was great and IT helped mehr through a very boring and lonely time but this ending just leaves me thinking: "why... would they do that now? The fuck is goin on?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That ending though!

Absolutely loved the story since chapter 1, I'm glad to see that Danni got her happy ending after all. She was my favorite thing about the story, well her and Emma. Beautifully done, sir! Great job and good luck in all your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a journey

Im a dude and I cried for hours. this is a wonderfully put together story the journey of mike and Danni felt so genuine and real easily my favorite lit romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward to your next story.

Remember that shorter series are always better.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Great story and great ride. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

latin_loverlatin_loverover 8 years ago
Bravo!

This has been my all time favorite series on literotica. The depth of the emotions you touched, the humor, the passion, the depth of the characters, everything about this series was exhilarating. I am glad you are going on to write more stories, I look forward to reading them

tredj99tredj99over 8 years ago
idk if i should hate you or not

I loved it but the voice is bae and is always correct

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
Christmas came early.

I only started this series about four months ago but it is easily among my favorites on the site. I knew he was never going to end up with all four but I'm beyond happy that Danni gets to be happy and it appears Emma as well. My only issue was to get Sarah happy was to write off Missy. I figured Paul and Ashley weren't going to make it but for some reason even if we didn't see much of them together I wanted Matt and Missy to be the ones that just went off to do their own thing while being together.

Still, brilliant series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Advice from a wellwisher.

Hi Mr Mentalcase.

This is the first time I am talking to you. Sir you are genious. You have created a genuinely good storyline with so much potential that it obviously became a hall of famer as you see. You made characters real. I really think there is a Mike with four gorgeous sisters. You have made people fallen in love with your story. I am also in love with your story. People love your story to the extent that they even left from work to read it with peace. One word Sir Hatsoff!

But I am very much disappointed with this ending. Because of very much genuine reasons :-

1. First of all, Mike loved them seriously. He could have saved them from this tragedy. There is so much he can do. There are countries in world where incest is still legal like india, etc. Beth said we faught with each other for him but in previous chapters they shared him happily. This looked out of place. Yeah! In 29 chapter Danni and Sarah faught for him but he did wrong with Sarah. So, it's right for Sarah to be pissed but you can't say it that they faught for him. He could move them in these countries to be with them.

2. I can't properly understand Beth's characters. She also loved Mike. But in 30th chapter she certainly looked like an outsider now. She seemed so out of love and so in deep guilt for fucking with Mike. She didn't see the pain in Mike's eyes. She just accepted his decision and moved forward it is nothing to him. Fucking with Mike was like a daily opera. Come on! This can't be serious.

3. When Mike didn't wanted them to fall around. Then in last why he gave in to Danni and Emma. This seemed out of place. If you say for realness then every single person visits literotica for imagination and to get out of the shit of the world we live in. We don't want realness here. We visits literotica for happiness not a sad ending. You also came here to write and you wrote Danny's character here who resembled your love. But you didn't see that Danny is also an imagination not a real person. This whole story is based on imagination.

4. Mike can shift to another states with his sisters where no one knows them. They can marry each other in private. Who wants marriage in documents. Feelings matters. They can have children. Yeah their are the risks but search google risk is 0.1% because this is the first generation line in this type of relationship. They can live happily together. They are so compatible with each other. They can have happiness and love.

5. You sacrificed so much happiness for a small thing called "realness". This story was in every sense a wild imagination and a ride full of ups and downs but in the end they all were together but happy. This chapter seemed rushed with so much things out of place. We people comes home after a long day in shitty world, curse people and conditions and situations. There are so much complications in reality then we visits lit and forgets every ounce of shit world gave and gets lost in world of imagination full of happiness.

6. Mike's sisters loved Mike. But in this chapter they just ignored his feelings. He was in so much pain but only cared for them to be happy. He sacrificed his feelings for them and joined Marine Corps. They not even cared that he was doing this for them. They can stop him. If a person loves someone then for his best interest he would do anytging for him. But they just ignored him. Not even a single sister asked him if he was seeing someone. Felt like a an arrow ripped a heart everytime. Sarah didn't saw hurt in Mike's eyes after he got acquainted with the fact that Sarah is with Matt.

7. Mike wanted them to be happy but he can't see hurt in his sister's eyes after he came for leave. Sarah was not Sarah in this chapter. Beth was not Beth in this chapter. He can't see that Emma doesn't met anyone yet after four years. Beth doesn't met anyone yet after for years. Danni doesn't met anyone yet after four years. He was full of guilt and feeling of sacrifice in this chapter. Sarah was not so much happy with Matt Either. It looked like this chapter was not written by The Mentalcase I know. He just seemed like he was fed up with this story.

8. An author writes a story for his loyal readers. From here I can see that readers are not happy with this out of place ending. You invested so much thought and time to this story and then blows it for a rushed and realistic ending. I am damn sure it will break heart of more than half of your readers. This story didn't deserved this. It deserves a perfect and happy ending. It is also killing me to read this ending. We were anticipating more from you.

9. Mike took these decisions after knowing what happened with Matt. He didn't considered the fact that what Missy did was truly and exceptionally out of place. Matt didn't deserved that. He didn't thought that his sisters will never do this with him.

Sorry but what I mentioned above is gnawing me. I have to say and rather mention it to you. This story was special to you, me and everyone else. This was the first story I have read on this site. This story deserves so much more. I am suggestion you rather I am begging you even I am pleading to change this chapter and make it a happy ending. You also wanted to be with your love. Please please please change this.

I am a professional in writing and knows that writing requires hard work and time. Writing is not an wasy task. We writers writes for readers. Our first and foremost motive was to make people fall in love with the story and make them happy but it obviously seems that readers wants you to change this chapter.

Please give some thaught and time to my advice. I know I am contacting you anonymously. I am a bit famous in writing field and If I revealed my identity my established career will be in deep trouble. Just please make it a happy ending.

Yours Wellwisher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

Thanks for concluding this epic series. Great job and kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Weak ending to an otherwise strong series. Actually, it seems things wandered a bit over the last several chapters. The final chapter really seemed as if you just wanted to get it over with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FINALLY THE LONG AWAITED

THANK YOU VERY MUCH... WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
5 Star Series, Rushed Final Chapter

Mentalcase, first off thank you so much for sharing this work with us. Through this entire piece of fine writing I have cried in despair, laughed, cried for joy, felt the heartache of the characters, and over all really enjoyed the series. So, thank you for that.

I do feel this ending had a rushed pace. We jump from the end of Chapter 29 to years after Danni's accident. We got a brief rundown of Matt and Missy's breakdown, and Mike coming to the conclusion that he needed to break up with his sisters before it tore their family apart as well. Then the development stops and we jump in time again with him going through the military, instead I would have suggested enhancing that scene, showing the emotional damage of such a breakup of lovers. While I wouldn't have suggested putting scenes of combat etc from his deployment, a bit of backstory for it with his emotions would have been nice as well. Anyway, then we come back home and he discovers that Matt is dating Sarah. Not unexpected, but then it just drops there. I did love how Mike and Danni ended up together. I loved the scene of her having a boyfriend and it being Mike. Thank you for that, too many stories on this site end their love story with tragedy or heartbreak. I'm glad you chose otherwise.

I guess I could go on, but then that might just detract from my review. The chapter was well written, I just didn't like the pacing. Heck, if you chose to turn this into a ebook I would still buy it and read it several times over again. I am glad you refused to do a family orgy scene. It wouldn't fit the characters in my opinion. As I said, overall this series is a 5 if not higher, this chapter I gave you a 4. It is still good after all. I hope you continue to write, and I hope that someday maybe we'll get to revisit these very interesting and entertaining characters. I hope it has been as therapeutic for you as it has been for some of us.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have read each and every chapter of this series with great admiration for your story telling. It is sad to see it ending. Hopefully you will tell a story of each character and link it into Just the Six of Us story. Thoroughly enjoyed this. Can't wait for other stories from you.

Madison5WiscMadison5Wiscover 8 years ago
a little rushed

But understand the need to finish up a fantastic series. Am glad you kept this as a Mikes perspective story...many other writers would have gone on and on about Missy Matt Sarah.....

1 more page in length to include:

The puppies growing into dogs....and tackling Mike when he walked in the door after returning from the Marines.

More on paying 4.5 years on an apartment....didn't Danni move in to it? Did the family ever have Birthday parties for Mike there or was it Emma and Danni's secret.

And finally.....the first day and second night in the apartment....if the walls had ears.

Thanks for the Seies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it as always

Amazing story, would have liked a more dramatic ending but loved it nonetheless wonderful story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Thank you for keeping Danni with Mike. She was all he needed. Maybe continue with those two and have Hannah get with Misty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed reading your story, but alas as you said it needed for an ending. as with life things only end for something new to begin, as I'm sure you will hear another song being sung and it will be just as sweet!!!

good luck

Paaradise71Paaradise71over 8 years ago
Fantastic series!

I have loved every word of this series. I'm sorry to see it end, and while it took you awhile to write it, it was worth the wait. Please do write more stories, you know you have fans waiting. I thought it ended well, with hope for a continuance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful.....

Damn i love this family !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome !!!!

when i read ur intro of the chapter i surely thought u r gonna kill off Danni. i stopped checking (which is a lie) for updates since previous chapter. i was certain of it after reading ur intro , but thank you for gives it a happy ending or a lil confusing one...

Thank You for the incredible journey .

And am sorry for the woman you lost .. "For the Ladies we lost and the Ladies with us " -- Braga (fast & furious) ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very disappointing ending!

I didn't like this ending of yours. They all should have stayed together just as they were in the other 29 chapters. This change is very disappointing!

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 8 years ago
Thanks!

While I cannot say that I was overly enamored with the ending, and that it had to end (naive, I know), I sincerely want to thank you for sticking around and finishing it. Far too many of the most interesting stories on the site are left unfinished.

MarcJacobsonMarcJacobsonover 8 years ago
Great Story ... Ending Not so Much

If you choose an ending that you know is going to be incredibly unpopular with the fans then I believe that you should flesh out the characters feelings about the decision he was making. Once Mike heard Matt's Story he very quickly makes the decision to end the relationship with his sisters. Which makes absolutely no sense for a number of reasons:

1. Misty was never made aware of Mike's relationship with his sisters so her shame and disgust could have been entirely avoided.

2. Misty was really angry at Matt because he cheated on her. Mike has never even harboured feelings for any other women outside of his sister and he received a blowjob from Ashley and advances from Emily and his relationship survived it.

3. Mike and his sisters have been discovered before by Ashley and they were able to successfully navigate that situation without breaking up.

4. Mike and his sisters could have moved away from their childhood home to avoid discovery.

5. Mike has a relationship with four women! You cannot just breakup with a single woman without a long drawn out conversation and multiple explanations. With four women who he is extremely close with this seems entirely too fast of a decision to make and makes the plotline of this chapter seem flimsy and rushed.

Secondly his decision to join the marines is really transparent as a plot device that keeps him away from his sisters for an extended period of time and this plot device lacks meaning as we are not able to observe the turmoil that this separation puts on Mike. Finally the ending hints that all of this turmoil that Mike has put his sisters through is all for naught as he is going to be starting up a relationship with at least two of them, possibly three considering he doesn't have an argument to refuse Beth anymore.

Despite my criticisms of the ending, I do love your work and hope that you continue writing. You have a unique talent and this story definitely deserves its Hall Of Fame status.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awiting your next adventure.

This is one of the best written Storys I have ever read. Charators are flesh and blood and one can understand how they each had a life of their own. Please key on writing, you have one hell of a gift for story telling. Best of luck in your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not A Great Ending, but not bad.

You made me do something I almost never do when this chapter came out. Once I started reading it and saw where you were going with it I skipped to the last page to see if he totally cut out all relations with all of his sisters and if I saw that he did I was just going to stop reading it and vote this chapter a 1 star. Thankfully you did not go there. I was still disappointed you even tried it though with such a short chapter and especially no intervening chapters leading us up to this point.

What I mean is I understand the reasoning behind Mike's decision, but you gave us no basis for it in the reality of the story. We never experienced the fights between the sisters over Mike that he supposedly had to put them back together over. I felt it was a bit rushed and short for the final chapter. I think it would have worked better to do a bit shorter time jumps in one or better two chapters before writing this one. Show us where they experienced some of the issues of their relationships from suspicious friends or co-workers. Show us where Mike confesses to Matt and the confrontation with his sister and until you mentioned Paul's sister I could not remember who he was. If he and his sister were outed would he have even stayed in the area? Would Mike and Matt's business have suffered for having hired him?

I guess to me this left too much unfinished. I especially did not like the way Matt's sister treated him as if he somehow got her to sleep with him against her will or something when she was equally to blame. Wishing death upon your own brother for something you both did is inexcusable and I really would have liked to see some resolution there.

In the end it is your story and you get to end it how you feel it should go as the author. We as fans of a great story never truly want it to end anyway. Hopefully after you have had the chance to work out some of your other story ideas and have had a chance to distance yourself from these characters you will revisit them someday and update us on their lives.

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Excellent Ending !

That was the kind of ending that was needed for this WONDERFUL Series !

I have read most of the Comments and I find one in particular very appropriate tranzmany . Also liked Yamiboy too .

Thanks for the Great Ride/Read

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Fucking Fabulous!

Dude you totally nailed the best story I ever came upon in the internet on incest. I am eagerly waiting for your next story. You should think about putting in 3-4 shorts between each novel you write. And man, you would have earned a lot if you published this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So-So

No argument, you are a very talented writer and I totally enjoyed the series. the wait for the final chapter was a long time coming. I gave it 5 stars, but, am somewhat disappointed with the way it ended. It was still good, but, I think my expectations on how Mike and the Sisters developed in their relationship was different. Him and Danni together is a definite, and we're led to possibly believe that he eventually will reconnect with his other siblings. Matt and Sarah? Nope....didn't see that coming. I look forward to reading new material from you. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A bit rushed I think..

This was probably my favorite series on this site! It's refreshing and uncommon to read an author who actually takes the time to develop real, thinking, emotional characters without resorting to endless, repetitive sex. My only disappointment was in the final chapter. After a fairly long wait I expected more in the way of character dialogue and closure. It seemed you were just trying to finish the series. I was disappointed that MIKE decided to end everything without a dialogue with his sisters. He could have just as easily told them of his fears and allowed them to be included in a long term plan. But instead it was all about him. He did the same thing in feigning his memory loss...once again making decisions that affect his sisters without their input. It's a bit ironic that the same guy who sparked the decision to break with his sisters is now sleeping with one of them? Interesting. BTW, what happened to the voice in his head when he had other things to think about besides sex..you know, like watching friends get killed. Did it change? And he leaves for four years without coming home, a little drastic don't you think, especially given his decision to end his relationships. For a guy who is supposed to be so close to his sisters he doesn't confide in them much. Anyway, I would never have these comments for other writers because most write in such a juvenile fashion there's no point. I really like the way you write and would like to see you continue. I agree with some of your other commentators who suggest a series of shorts. I would enjoy that.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good to have a conclusion

I wouldn't say that this was exactly the conclusion I would have hoped for but, at least, you did write a conclusion instead of abandoning the story and leaving it hanging. Thanks for that.

Overall - a good story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck me!

I absolutely loved the series and this definitely one hell of a fine way to end such an amazing tale! You are amazing author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn just damn

How dare you get me so engrossed in a story. I loved the way your characters loved one another. The pain and joy they endured made this one just so real. And the perverted comic relief what can I say. I would love to see a story of mike and danni's life and love together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Christmas present

Another great chapter. Sad to see one of the greatest series ever end. Would like to see an encore chapter with events picking up after opening the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally,,,,

After five years this incredibly drawn out and insanely over rated series has ended. And the end was not a let down for me because its been obvious for a long time the author lost his way and this end reflects that. Its hard to say it was rushed after a year of waiting, but it felt like it really was, like MC just said, okay gotta get it over with and banged this out, the sisters were never portrayed with any consistency and that remained in this one and Mike's choice was baffling to say the least. The entire thing screams I had no real way out so winged it, but at least its over. I'll give a five for giving this thing the Old yeller.

AbnorMaulAbnorMaulover 8 years ago
Story ended at 29 for me

29 excellent chapters just to end it like this. I've always been a sucker for happy endings so this story stops at 29 for me. It was better left unfinished so I could just imagine my own ending. This completely ruined the feelings Mike had for his sisters. To break up to spare them just to end up with 2-3 of them anyway. Guess Sarah wasn't that special to him even though she started it. If you decide to write an alternate happy ending I'd love to read it. It was some of the best writing with the love they all shared and the trials they faced together and the humor of the voice but in my opinion this end couldn't have been worse. It was your story to tell and you ended it how you saw fit I guess but I know a lot of readers would have much rather had the classic happily ever after ending.

CenturiusCenturiusover 8 years ago
Well done

I've really enjoyed this series and it was actually the first one I ever found that got me into this site to begin with. I remember that it was mentioned how Mike said he could eventually accept his other sisters moving on, but losing Danni would be too much for him, so I figured they would end up together somehow and am glad they did. As for the potential of other sisters being involved or the insinuation of it, I don't see a problem with it since it was pretty clear that everyone involved understood why he felt the need to end things as he did, but after all this time has passed if they are still waiting for him then its hard to say no.

You can't please everyone, but I loved the story and thank you for writing it. Take care and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well then.

I have mixed feelings about the ending. It all seems kind of cobbled together. Suddenly all the other incestuous relationships fall apart, a business starts and becomes big, Mike breaks up with his sisters because of what happened to his best friend, Mike runs off to join the Marines, no coverage on that, just a years later fast forward, and he doesn't stick to his guns with Danni. The other breakups could have been a chapter themselves while Mike lives his life with his sisters. The business building could have been included in that chapter or another one by itself. These were all major events all thrown into it.

The story itself wasn't terrible nor was the ending. It all seems rushed like the author just wanted to jump ahead-end the book and be done with it. JTSOU had many really great chapters, stories, story arcs, character development, and of course erotic moments which in my opinion was a great combination that attributed to the story's immense popularity. This chapter didn't really do any of those well, and in my opinion I'll treat it like the finale of Dexter. Show was great it just had an odd ending that felt right to the creator but not the audience.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 8 years ago
Also, no one comes here to read depressing shit..

Most of us get enough of that in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect.

All of you complaining about the ending need to shut the hell up. Atleast this story got a ending. There are other great stories out there that are still left unfinished that are amazingly written yet their authors have up and disappeared or have their own personal problems that interfere with their time and lives.

I personally think this is the best story by far that ended perfectly. Most stories are made up on the spot and written with some decent detail but this. This story was made off of parts of the life of this author. A story no one will be able to make of their own. A somewhat realistic and happy ending is more than enough that any of us could ever receive. It could of been worse where Mike was about to come home and he get's blown up by a IED and left paralyzed and his sisters live on without him. But no, all the sisters are happy with their lives and 3/4 of them still get to/want to be with Mike.

Of all the time and effort this author took of their time to make this story over the years of personal struggle and to pull some painful memories to forge this story just to please those who were ungrateful for the "Bad" ending can go and fuck off and see if you can make a better story.

CEB19CEB19over 8 years ago
Awesome

Once again you've done a great job. I do miss the sex with the other sisters but you only hurt the ones you love.

You don't choose who you full in love with.

CEB19CEB19over 8 years ago
One more thing

You might not like the ending, but in life no matter how painful, everything ends,

Everything is transitory and enjoy what you have while you have it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Side Story

In my opinion, I think you should right a side story of Emily's time in Cali or maybe even after what happend in chapter 29 considering you only mentioned her once in this chapter but like always its your choice and I respect it if you do or don't. This was a really well written series and one of the few I've enjoyed reading more than once. Keep on writting man!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 8 years agoAuthor
I understand

I really do understand all the negativity towards the ending. I knew this wasn't going to be a highly rated chapter and that was part of the reason that it took so long to publish. I fought an internal struggle every day to write it the way it should be written. I said from the beginning that I was a sucker for happy endings, and that I WOULD end it. I've deliverately NOT published stories that I've been writing because I made you guys that promise. The ending itself could have been WAY different. I originally had an orgy, everyone is happy ending. That's a 13 year old's jack off fantasy, however, and I have tried to keep this story as realistic as a story about fucking your sisters can be.

I get it, I really do. I'm sorry if you didn't get the ending you wanted, or were expecting. I'm not going to write an alternative ending. Danni, for me, is my ex-wife. I didn't get the good ending that Mike got. In reality, there was someone at the apartment. She did move on. All of the sisters were aspects of her personality, and they'd all moved on. This is ending is my fantasy of what I wanted to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man... I've reread these stories multiple times and have to say I love the ending. It's the perfect blend real life and fantasy and I don't believe there was any better way to leave it...

Can't wait to read any other stories you might publish!!!

AbnorMaulAbnorMaulover 8 years ago
Bad Ending

I'll reread ch. 1-29 several times but I'll never acknowledge 30 as actually being there. If I wanted a sad ending to a story I would read the newspaper. I read these stories to get away from bs of real life not have it rubbed in my face. It didn't even make sense and just felt forced that everything was going to fall apart for no real reason. You skip ahead several years and in 2 lines say that they had been fighting when the last 29 chapters showed that they loved each other and never wanted to move on. Shame to ruin it by trying to bring real life into the otherwise terrific fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the tale.

I've been following this story since the first chapter was posted. It's sad to see it end, but you left enough open space for a story here and there so the future looks bright.

As far as I'm concerned he will eventually end up with all of them eventually. Since Danni broke through his defenses he has no reason to deny Emma. When Beth finds out she is gonna break the door down and Mike won't be able to stop her. Eventually Matt will man up and tell Sarah he is ready to find his own happiness and stop being Mike's replacement. Then she will return to the rest. And they all lived Happily Ever After.

Unless Mentalcase writes anything that makes my theory impossible then this is how I will say it ended.

xKagsxKagsover 8 years ago
Fantazmo.

While I'm not entirely happy with the ending (meaning, why didn't you make the ending according to how I want it!!?!? >:OOO ), I thought it ended on a great note. The ending leaves a lot to the imagination, and I can only wonder more about Missy's storyline. Sticks to see it end, but I look forward to your newer projects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for finishing this

Thanks for the surprise Christmas present! I loved this story even if the ending wasn't what I'd hoped for. Over the time period since you posted Ch. 29 I've often wondered how this saga would end but could never come up with a good finish myself. On a personal note, I'm glad that writing this story was cathartic for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Danni should have got all of him

dude the ending.was perfect but was ruined when you mentioned emma.I think it should have ended when mike mad love with danni.

I know that this is all personal that u have written but wanted to let u know that way you have been writing your naturally talented at this and u should not waste your whole story on this ending

just write one more chapter in which the other three meet different men and get married with them but Danni gets a family of her own with mike and lives happily ever after

dude I guarantee this that that ending will get a 5 point rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Genuinely, thank you for this in-depth and free story. I appreciate all the hard work you put into it. You have a talent for writing, please continue to do so despite the criticisms.

Sadly, like others, I have a few questions... Why, after declaring that all he wanted to do was protect his sisters and not hurt them, did Mike decide to join the military and head off to a combat zone? Between combat and the shocking high suicide rate of US military personnel, there was a very real risk of Mike dying. Did he not even think what another death would do to his family, especially with the way they parted company? This plan seems the exact opposite of protecting them.

Will Matt ever realize he's just a Mike stand-in? They are pretty similar, and it's pretty darn obvious Sarah only ended up with him to replace Mike. And Matt only accepted to replace Missy with Sarah. That's not a healthy relationship base whatsoever. The others may as well start a betting pool for the eventual break-up/divorce of Sarah and Matt. Which would leave Sarah bitter and alone while Mike is still fucking two of his sisters, possibly Beth as well.

By starting back with Danni, and clearly Emma as well, does Mike not realize he's undone all his own hard work? He'll have no logic left to work with next time Beth gets a hankerin', and then he'll be back fucking 3/4ths of his sisters. And when it comes to incest, the risk of incestuous offspring, incestuous polyamory, and incestuous marriage, the difference between 3 sisters and 4 is really inconsequential to society and the law. So really, in the end, all that really was accomplished by Mike was several years of heartache, tears, and stress for no real reason. Or was Mike thinking, "Matt lost his bossy sister, I should give him *my* bossy sister"?

Now overall, I can't say that everything imploding into dysfunction isn't potentially the most realistic ending to such a tale, I don't think realism was really the best target, in my opinion. Mike, who has a voice in his head, manages to begin and balance a sexual relationship with *all four of his sisters* and keeps them all sexually satisfied on a nearly daily basis, and all of them are morally/emotionally okay with each other being in the picture sexually, his best friend is also sleeping his own sister, and his parents are out of the picture in a way that doesn't impede any of the relationships, but still manage to allow them to live in relative luxury in a 5 bedroom house and everyone has their own vehicle and with enough cash left over to start a business. You left most of realism at the wayside in the very beginning. And we were okay with that. After all, we're enjoying this story on Literotica, not Barnes & Noble. We're all here to read smut, sometimes smut with some plot tossed in as a side-dish. No one comes to Literotica to hop aboard the Feels Train.

valgervalgerover 8 years ago
Thank you for an amazing story.

I've been following you for years now. The first and only story series on Literotica that's actually been able to keep me waiting for the next chapter so eagerly. I've never been so invested in a series like this and I don't regret a single moment for waiting for chapters up until this point, though it still makes me sad that it had to come to an end. Like you said yourself though, all good things come to an end, and even though it means I won't have anymore JTSOU chapters to look forward too, I do look forward to what other stories you can give us.

Thank you for the crazy roller coaster ride you've sent us on. I may just have to get back in line and take another 30 chapter ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what now

Uhm...what the faq am I suppose to do now?

Sure I read the entire thing from 1 to 30 and loved each and everyiece of it but..

This is my favorite series and I just cant grasp the concept that I wont be able to read more chapters about these characters.

*crys in the corner*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What now?

I've followed this wonderful story for years, beginning to end. It has been an amazing journey. I wish I could find something as pleasing as this story.

stattionstattionover 8 years ago
Disappointing ending to a great series

This has been one of the best series I've read on here. The great story... great character development... everything about it was good except for the ending. It just seems it was completely rushed just so that you could finally get it out. We would have all been happy to wait another 12 months. What you've given us is something completely the opposite of the characters you developed in chapters 1-29. None of the decisions he made make any sense. Him ending up with Danni is something we all knew would happen... it's just everything else that happened before it that doesn't make any sense.

Oh well... I'm sure others would have liked it. For me it was just a disappointing end to a great story.

Regardless of the above, thank you for the series. I hope you're able to do some spin offs from it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great story.

This is a great story. One of the best on Literotica or any other site. I'm sorry it had to end. For me, I wish they had all stayed together but, I understand, I think, why they couldn't. A fine blend of fantasy and real life. Thank you.

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
Alas poor Mike, I knew him well

This was a favorite story of mine ever since I first found it. I won't say that I stalked your page, but I did check in every few days in the hopes that you had continued it.

Sadly, I understand how hard it is to both continue a story as long as you did, keeping the plot going and not letting it get completely unrealistic, and also how hard it is to let it go. The characters become like friends that you miss.

While not the ending I would have hoped for or expected, it is within the realm of reason. And well written on top of that.

Best of luck on your future efforts and I hope that you can equal what you have already accomplished

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok not perfect but...

I have to say thank you thank you thank you a miliion times over for letting mike and danni end up together....happiest ive ever been at the end of a story. Thrilling journey i will be visiting again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor guy

The poor bastard should have just re-deployed. Now he's in for a world of hurt.

AcerxboxAcerxboxover 8 years ago
I don't know

I've followed your story since the very beginning and, as I've stated for the title I don't know. I mean yes there was meaning behind it all a need to get this out, and while from a psychological stand point I can see you as Mike, but then you became Matt in this last chapter.. The rushed ending is only proof of that. Honestly the ending could use work but if that is how it crumbled for you I suppose I understand. I was really rooting for the fairytale ending. And as Emma put it "we'll cross that bridge when we get there." Great series though sad it came to an end. Hope you found that small measure of peace and good luck in your future works

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5Great sory

eat it annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please sir please i love your work

now im thousands of miles away from ur found your story just the six of us and have been following u since u started to write this and u ending this at chapter. 30 is not helping please surprise us and continue this story u should ne awaarded for this story my point is continue with mike being with dannica and emma and u knw do more and getting dannica pregnant would be a wonderful twist as well as a leading turning point to the story i love your work and please dissapoint us by ending this story i well we all dont want it to end whether even if u reach ch.100 it will be much more awesome still the emotinal wordsu put thru getms me man trust me pls continue this and yeah think about my idea on getting dannica pregnant i know she'd love it and it would be something for her to be with until mikes been deployed will be so excited if u can continue ur story please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as offended as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

I have been with you for awhile I love this series and am sad its done. But I think the ending while rushed works out. Thanks for the ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

ashholeashholeover 8 years ago
'The' End

People can comment saying that they don't like the ending or (in their opinion) it's a bad ending but this is Mentalcase's story, it's his ending and this is how it ended (I personally enjoyed it even if it did feel slightly rushed). Stories, real people's or fictional ones, rarely end the way you want them to and this is no different.

So just appreciate the fact that we've been given an ending when the author has no actual obligation to provide us with one (not to mention him not being obliged to write such a captivating story for us at all)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

this has been an amazing ride i am sad to see it end yet i feel like you fulfilled this story and brought it to the highest potential thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointed

Amazing ride but disappointed with the finish as this is the last lit story I might read I am happy for the journey and thank you for the 29 other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End of a Good story

Not sure how I feel about the ending, but I think it is truly the ending the story needed. However, I do feel sorry for Sarah as she seems to be the one left out in all of this. After all, Beth has Matt and Danni and Emma have Mike. Still, it was a good story from the start and even the finish, so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for a good story

I just want to say thank you for a good story, followed over the few past years.

Sad it would end now, but i can understand why. Had a blast from the verry beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What to say

I have a poor memory but I have been here since at least the third chapter. Like many others, your story has done something strange and amazing to me. You have moved my heart.

I can count on one hand the number of stories that have done this! This lingering bitter sweet emptiness that consumes my heart is near indescribable, for it is reserved only for these tales. Ever since I was child I have experienced this strange welling of emotions and count all the causes as worthy of its own decoration within a hall of legend.

Thank you for all the great memories, for this story shall live on within all us readers.

P.S. Happy holidays and a good new years to you!

-BasementGoblin

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
OK for a minute I thought you completely fucked it up

OK for I minute I thought you fucked it up but you saved as good as you could have I still don't like how you put Matt and Sara together and that the brother was OK with it that was fucked up you should wrote it to where he was angry about it and cussed him out and said something to her than left the house that would have been a better deal to start with and later on him still not being happy but accepts it in the end for his sisters sake

MattAkerMattAkerover 8 years ago
Bleh

Seriously, the moment Matt went for Sarah should have shown him as the selfserving little faggot he was. Can't believe you allowed bro code to be broken that easily. YOU DON'T MOW A FRIENDS LAWN (unless specifically asked)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Amazing. This journey was beautiful! I just want to know if Mike ended up fucking all of his sisters again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hooah. Nice ending sir. Kinda hate to see it go. Followed it from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An ending that could be better

Hello Mr Mentalcase, this is the first time i've ever commented on your stories. Firstly I'd like to say that thank you very much for the amount of effort you've put in this story for all of us to enjoy. I hope you have gotten over your girlfriend, i've been there as well and i empathise with you sir, the pain stings like a bitch and lasts a long time, but luckily it gets better. I would like to make a recommendation, if I may. You're welcome to ignore it if that is your wish. I would recommend that you read your absolutely fine piece of work you have written, from Chapter 1 where Mikes life begins, to Chapter 30 where it seemingly ends for the time being. Then I would recommend that you ask yourself "Is this really how I want it to end?" If the answer is yes then that's ok. However if it is no, then i suggest you start this chapter anew. I am aspiring to be a writer myself, however without the erotica. I guarantee that if you go over this chapter again, this story doesn't have to end with this chapter, that you'll find a better ending than what is already given. I get the feeling that you want this story done and dusted but trust me Mr Mentalcase, this story DESERVES better because this story is on par with other stories from great, esteemed authors. Never has a literotica tugged at my heartstrings than this story. I beliece that if you take this recommendation that i present to you, then you will be filled with a sense of fulfillment and finality. It may be painful for you sir to re-read this whole story, but I promise that the pain won't be as much and you will find your passion for writing and finish this story with an ending it DESERVES. I thank you, Mr Mentalcase, for the time and effort you've placed in this story in the past years and I ever look forward towards more of your stories because this story truly is a bestseller. Have a g'day mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

To start: I loved this story, the roller coaster of emotions went way past a story to masturbate to to one that i could hardly stop reading. Saying that i was a little shocked to see this fantasy suddenly skip past years of enjoying the girls to the cut off of relationship. It felt like you solved a problem by giving us the answer before very briefly showing us the cause. I know you wrote this a whole year later after the last chapter but i can only hope that you could give us an epilogue of what happens to the family and how it works out, and maybe even short sex stories of the adventures of the siblings before this ending. Being a big fan of anal i was really hoping for more with em and the other sisters after that single taste. But seriously, thank you for the story. is has left me in melancholy like only few powerful stories have at their ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It All

Can't wait for more stories. Love all the characters, love the detail. Really hope you can release more stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn good!

Really good series, two thumbs up! Look forward to reading more of your stuff. Don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Well what can I say? What an epic series...kind of sad its come to an end. I really felt like I knew the characters...it would be great to see Mike and his sisters come back in the future but I suppose an idea can only be taken so far...and the ending was fitting I thought...looking forward to some more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Thank you for giving us such a great series, i hate to see it end but it was a great experience to read this from start to finish.

AlegeAlegeover 8 years ago
Stupid reasoning.

Hey Mentalcase, I think I've been with you since the beginning. I never stopped. I checked your profile and your blog whenever I remembered. Until we reached this. The end. I get that this is your story and everything. I really do.

That's why I'm really disappointed it had to end this way. This is a huge series. Thirty chapters spread throughout the years. One of the first incest series I've ever loved. This series needs, no, demands the ending it deserves. Four sisters and a brother. What's not to love? Right. Poor rationalization and simple logic. Oh, and anecdotes.

I get that Matt's experience with his sister is the spark that led to Mike's idiocy, but to what extent?! "Hey Matt, someone found about us, HE MAY BLABBER ABOUT US TO ANYONE! So I'll denounce you and leave." This right there. This could be fixed in four words: "Mike fucks his sisters." Four words. HOW HARD IS IT TO SAY FOUR WORDS? Might not work you say? If his sister doesn't realize the enormity or importance of their relationship of man and woman, let alone brother and sister, to let it go with everything said and done, she deserves to go. This does not count against Mike. Stupid him.

Now onto Mike leaving, most idiotic decision ever. One, anecdotes shouldn't be used as logical premises in making very important decisions such as oh I don't know, BREAKING UP WITH FOUR SISTERS THAT YOU LOVE, and of course, GOING TO THE FUCKING MILITARY FOR FOUR YEARS. Two, even without the anecdote of Matt and his sister, how could he just run away?! Sarah had him in his balls when he said he's just afraid of being hurt and so he'll just hurt them first. Very amazing logic, don't you say?

This series is titled Just the Six of Us. I'm sorry for this very angsty response. I was just really disappointed. Don't misunderstand, I love the 29 other chapters. Dearly, if I may add. Just not this. This is not called Just the Four of Us with Matt and Sarah. Nor just Mike Forgetting Simple Common Sense. Or worse, Just the Four Words Matt Can't Say.

/endrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why!?

I agree with alege.

Yours is the only series I've followed on literotica. Others i used to read and forget. But this one, i set monthly reminders on case i forgot to check. At the end of ch 29 i was convinced that this was the greatest series. But I'm not happy with ch 30. I know it's your story and i or others have no right to make any demand, but we loved those characters equally and it hurts us to see them part.

Now what i can request of you is please if possible, create an alternate end and upload it separately for us, the ones too much in love with that family of SIX.

I've loved this series before and will continue loving it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bittersweet

I've always loved this series. One of the best ever and the characters are top notch. I knew Danni would wait. Surprised at Emma a little bit but those were the sisters he connected best with. Anyway wish it wasn't ending. But great job looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It hurt but I loved it

You brought me to tears, I hate you and love you at the same. But I guess thats what you were going for.

Thank you for your words

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't Stop Reading

Hi I'm new to literotica. I came across this story and I was hooked. at times it made me laugh out and other brought tears to my eyes.

I have dyslexia and never read a book in my life by choice how ever I couldn't tear my self away from this, I'm a slow reader i guess but I have spent the last few days reading this not wanting to stop god knows how people got by waiting for each chapter to be posted, so glad I got to read it back to back.

simply thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Im conflicted with just it ending. I didnt want it to end but i knew it would and im ok with its ending. The morr i think about the more i've come to understand thatthe biggest issue was Sarah. Im pretty sure that if it was Beth, Emma and Danni they'd be actually good at sharing Mike. Beth is more willing to join, Emma just wantedto be his submissive and Danni truely loved him.

Im not saying Sarah didnt but she clearly was the most possivie of all the sisters and she seemed to jump to violence fast. I know you said its done but i'd like a little short after chapter on how things end up. Just my opinion.

All told, i loved your story. It tugged on me so much. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mixed feelings about the ending

Endings, especially to a very long series, are judged extra hard. Thank you for all the work that went into this, the final chapter is ok but not at the level of most of the other chapters, and it needed to be the best one.

Most of the ending concepts could have worked, but the execution could have brought it off in a way that made more sense. Coming into this chapter was too disorienting- as you take us into the final lap, we should at least have a sense of the one thing that was a constant throughout the rest of it. Sex with all the sisters, along with entertaining inner dialogue. Both of those were jarringly absent, and not in an entirely good way. The style and the situation was completely different, and it felt like one of those repilots in a TV show when so much changes that it's basically a whole new show, but some of the main cast now has supporting roles, but it's not really a spinoff either....you're left thinking the whole thing is hard to place, and although I do get the need for a sudden shift in order to bring off an ending, some inner dialogue early on would have helped a lot and so would have some regular family life in the house before it all goes away.

I'm afraid I do have a couple of other critiques. I have no problem with Mike not ending up with everyone, I get that some people go their different ways. That's life. So is the realism of brother-sister breakups when it gets incestuous, tearing families apart and that sort of thing. The realism wasn't consistent though. The incredibly beautiful and brilliant Beth goes away for a long time and doesn't meet anyone in a country where men are way more forward, Mike joins the Marines and doesn't find any reason to make you write about group sex with women who aren't his sisters, and serving in combat at a time and a place where PTSD is the worst of any combat zone in world history doesn't mess with his head in any discernible way, it just makes his body nicer and that's it. But then realism gets in the way of everyone's incest at the same time?

Just one more thing. In any ending, we're looking for closure. It doesn't mean everything has to happen, it just means we as readers need to feel like we have it figured out. Or at the very least we need to feel like the characters have worked together to try and figure it out as best they can. In this particular instance, it means Mike should have at least attempted to define his long term relationship status with each sister going forward. The military wrinkle could have been compelling but in the last chapter it really serves up more questions than answers, and none of those complications to the closure situation are addressed. Sarah is taken care of, she's well defined for the long term. Danni is halfway there, they'll just cohabitate when he's home and whatever else happens happens. Good enough, kind of, at least their feelings seem solid long term. Emily had her thing developing right to the last sentence though, she connected with Mike in a different way but how does this work long term? Plural relationships work especially badly when two people have a soul mate connection and the third really knows she's a third. And then Beth is still out of the picture by the end, no particular connection but presumably a part of some bridges they'll come to at some point.

There was a whole lot of changing and development in independent directions for multiple characters, and that more than anything seemed a bit out of place in the series. For most of these chapters, everything is solid and consistent for most of the characters while one or two major things are happening. Then right at the end we spin into a series of 12 different moving parts, which makes me think that some of these developments could have been introduced sooner and then developed alongside another story line.

You can sort of tell when the final chapter was well in hand from the beginning and when chapter 30 was written after 29 was done. My personal suggestion to you is that if you do another long series (and I hope you do), write the first chapter and the last chapter (or most of it anyway) at the very beginning. Tweak the final chapter toward the end, but as you create these different characters, decide very early on where they will end up, then you'll be able to space out the truly important character shifts throughout. You made some good moves with the characters at the end, but there were too many moves that began and ended all within the same chapter, and some of those developments should have started or at least been hinted at during earlier chapters. It was a series of pretty good concepts, but it got a little messy at the end and my guess is that was for lack of very-long-range planning.

On the bright side though, I thoroughly enjoyed the series and this is the longest that I've stuck with one series on Literotica while waiting for more parts to arrive. I had hoped that the final chapter would be a triumph though, ranking very high on the top list of incest/taboo stories. Unfortunately I don't think that's going to happen. Stay hungry though, please do this again and give us another long series. With the right inspiration and planning, there's another level to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More ties-ins needed for ending

For a series this was good long in parts, but the ending needs some more for closure. What happened to Emily?, Missy, Ashely?, puppies?! The time line almost threw me also-sometimes seamed he lost a year of time not just of his memories, just the way the story flowed! What about his business too!?!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 8 years ago
I FUCKING HATE AND LOVE THIS!!!

I FUCKING LOVED THIS WHOLE SERIES IT WAS AWESOME!!! I HATE HOW HIS SISTERS END U WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT PART FUCKING SUCKS. I WAS HOPINF FOR HIM TO MAYBE MARRY THEM ALL OR SOMETHING WITH DANNI AS THE QUEEN WIFE OR SOMETHING. I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART THAT THIS SERIES WASNT ENDING. I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE A SHIT REVIEW FOR THIS LAST PART WHEN I SAW THAT ATLEAST DANNI STILL ENDED UP WITH MIKE, IF THAT HADNT HAPPENED I DONNO WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE. I WOULD GIVE U A 100/10 IF U SOMEHOW MADE MIKE END UP WITH ALL HIS SISTERS BUT SINCE U NEVER THIS SERIES ONLY DESERVES A 10/10. I WILL CONTINUE TO READ YOUR WORK AND HOPE FOR MANY MORE SERIES LONGER AND BETTER THEN THIS CURRENTLY OUTSTANDING ONE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worst Ending since Mass Effect 3

Be honest. This ending sucks as much as the standart Shyamalan movie..... Okok, i wont be this hard. This story gave me some really nice hours. Thanks for that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES