Just the Six of Us Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

"Danni met someone," he guessed.

Emma smiled sympathetically at him. "You already know?"

"I figured. You guys are dancing around the topic and she hasn't really said much to me. I didn't really think Sarah being with Matt was all that big of a deal. I knew that couldn't be what they were keeping from me."

"I'm sorry," Emma said.

Mike smiled weakly and shrugged. "It was my choice. I'm happy for her. Does she seem happy?"

Emma nodded. "Almost as happy as when she was with you."

"Then that's all that matters," he said. "I'll be okay." He rubbed a hand through his short hair. "So what's he like?"

"Well, we have yet to meet him," she said, glancing at him. "She's been really secretive about him. I think she's afraid you won't approve, or be okay with it. She's been staying at his place." She looked at him as she finished, a look of concern on her face.

Mike nodded. "I'll talk to her. What about you, though? You haven't met anyone?"

Emma shrugged and shook her head. "I haven't been really looking. I'm still hoping that you come to your senses and start ordering me around again."

Mike smiled. "I do miss you being so kinky," he said.

She smiled and slid down to her knees. "Does Master want me to suck his cock?"

Mike laughed loudly and pulled her up to her feet. "Knock that off," he said.

Emma giggled and shrugged. "What's a friendly blowjob between siblings?" She turned and stuck her perfect ass in his face. "You should go and talk to Danni, though. I'll behave. Probably."

Emma smiled and hugged him before she headed back inside as Danni came out, almost on cue.

She quietly walked over, pausing briefly to whisper something to Emma. Emma giggled and nodded, disappearing inside.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," she said quietly, sitting next to him on the deck near the pool.

"So have you been sleeping okay?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Always concerned about me," she said with a smile.

He nodded. "Always." An uncomfortable silence settled on them after he spoke, however.

Danni was the first to break it.

"So you heard I was seeing someone?" she asked, looking up at him.

Mike smiled and nodded, a single tear working free of his eye.

"I'm so happy for you, Danni," he said. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

She put a hand up and shook her head. "I understand why it had to happen, Mike. I know you love me. Being my brother is more important that being my lover. It had to happen, I know that now."

He stood and drew her into a hug. She sighed happily and sat back on her seat as he released her a few minutes later.

"So what's this guy's name?"

She smiled. "You'll meet him soon enough. Tonight, if you like."

"Sure," he said. "If that's okay with you."

She nodded. "I just want you to be okay with this. You're my brother and I love you. Your opinion means everything."

He nodded. "We better get back inside," he said. "You do realize..." he asked.

"What?"

"As your big sister put it, 'Your little brother the Marine will tear his spine out if he mistreats you.' And he will too."

Danni smiled and led him back inside. "Nah, I think you're going to like him. He's a good guy."

The family had a few drinks then and Mike started to say his goodbyes.

"I promise you'll be seeing more of me," he said.

"We better," Sarah said, kissing him on the cheek.

Danni went and hugged her sisters and then led Mike out. "You want to follow me?"

Mike nodded. "That sounds good." For some reason, he began to get nervous at that point. Did he really want to meet this guy?

"I say we play nice and then tear out his goddamn throat."

'I like it,' he thought.

They drove across town to Mike's old apartment complex. Mike hopped out of his truck and looked at Danni curiously.

"He lives in my old apartment complex?"

"Yep, in the same building you did too."

"Huh," Mike said. "That's cool."

Danni smiled and took his hand. "Come on," she giggled, leading him up his old stairway.

Finally they arrived at the apartment. "Danni, this is my old apartment."

Danni looked at him curiously. "I thought it was that one," she said, pointing at one down the hall.

"No, it was 12A,"

"Hrm, he must have moved in after you joined the Marines. Come on in, make yourself at home."

Mike nodded, but suddenly felt really weird and awkward about the whole thing. He decided he'd make an excuse and leave, and meet the dude some other time.

"I'm gonna go change and I'll be right back," she said. "Help yourself to a beer in the fridge."

Mike nodded. "I could definitely use one," he said.

"Feeling a little out of place?" she asked as she disappeared into his old bedroom. Her bedroom. THEIR bedroom.

"Yeah, a little," he said. He popped the top off the beer and sat on the couch.

Glancing around the room, he noticed something a little off.

"Dude, this doesn't look like a guy's apartment. You think she's been seeing him long enough to have gained control of the decision making?" the voice asked.

Mike nodded. "Looks that way."

He turned and glanced at the coffee table. 'Wait a second,' he thought. 'That's mine, see? It even has the break that I glued where Matt crashed into it and broke it."

"Dude, I'm getting a serious Twilight Zone vibe here."

Mike had to agree.

Danni came out of the bathroom then.

Mike's breath caught in his throat and his eyes went wide.

She was standing with one hand on a hip cocked to the side, the other holding her up against the wall. In her hair was a single red ribbon and she was dressed in a sexy red negligee.

"Did you say hi to my boyfriend?" she asked walking slowly towards him.

Mike didn't know what to say, or do, or even think.

"Wait... what?" he finally managed to sputter out.

"You, silly," she said, walking forwards and reaching for him. "Come on," she said, nodding to the bedroom.

In a daze, Mike took the proffered hand and let her guide him off the couch.

"What's going on?" he asked, thoroughly confused. "I thought you were seeing someone. Our sisters think you're seeing someone."

Danni smiled and shrugged. "I am." She leaned forwards and tried to nuzzle his chest. He stopped her.

"I'm seeing you," she clarified.

Mike shook his head. "Danni, this isn't funny."

"Mike, I don't care what you think you have to do. You are the love of my life. I'm not giving that up. That would make me the biggest idiot to ever live."

"Danni, stop this!"

She smiled infuriatingly at him. "Why would I give up the best thing that ever happened to me? Don't you see? You aren't going to be rid of me that easily."

"Danni, this is crazy! You're my sister!"

Danni shrugged. "I don't care."

"You can't, WE can't!" Mike sputtered.

Danni shrugged again. "I love you, Mike. I've loved you since the first night you held me after the frat party. You are my brother, true, but you are SO much more than that. You're my other half. You're my person. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Danni..."

"Mike..." she said. "Look at me and tell me that you don't still love me just as much as you did before you left."

Mike sighed. "Of course I still love you, but that's not the point."

"You think too much. Here's a naked woman two inches from you, someone you just admitted that you love, and you won't take her to the bedroom and make love to her."

"She's got a point."

'Not helping!'

"That's the idea."

"Danni, come on," he said.

"Mike, even if you leave tonight and redeploy for another four years, I'll still be waiting here when you get back. You can leave and get married to someone else. I'll still be waiting. You can become a monk and swear off sex. You can move to another country. You can ignore me. I'll still be waiting here for you. I love you," she said, taking his face in her hands.

"Danni, don't you see this is impossible?" he asked.

"I don't see it that way," she said.

"I can't give you the life you want!" he yelled at her.

"A life without you is not a life I want!" she yelled back.

"I can't give you children!" he yelled.

"Who says? So the risks are higher. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'm not even sure I want kids."

"We won't be able to even get married, Danni."

She sighed. "Mike, listen to me. You love me. I can feel it. I know it. You know just as much as I do that love isn't a tangible thing. You can't measure it. You can't quantify it. It defies all explanation and just when you think you've figured it out, it changes. Love is the one true power in the universe. If your love is pure, then nothing can touch it. Nothing can tear it apart. If I get to spend my life with you, I'll be a happy woman. Marriage? It's words on a paper. It's an expensive ring and a ceremony in front of our friends and family. Having time with you is so much more important."

Mike sighed and shook his head. "I don't want to hurt you!"

"I'm not afraid of being hurt, Mike. Being hurt is how we truly know we've found something worth risking it all for. Emotional pain is one of humanity's greatest strengths. It's how we know how much we truly loved someone. If a man is left by his wife and is tormented every day by how much he misses her, imagine how much he loved her, and still loves her."

She sighed and looked up into his eyes again.

"If you don't love me, then you can leave and I won't mention it ever again."

He looked up at her. "I never stopped loving you, not even for a second." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the, by now, very frayed ribbon.

She smiled and wiped a tear. "You see? You already know that this is okay. This is right. This is how we're supposed to end up."

He shook his head, defeated.

"Mike, look at me," she said.

He looked up at her. "You saved me that night, when you rescued me, and then again when you held me. You saved me from a horrible nightmare, so many times. The accident, the rape, every night that you slept with me and protected me from the monsters in the dark. It's in your nature to protect me. You were more concerned with how I was going to react than our sisters. Why do you think that is?"

He was quiet for a moment. "Because I love you."

"You've been protecting me for so long, love, that you've forgotten that sometimes you need rescuing too. It's my turn to save you, even if you are a big bad Marine."

Mike smiled at her then, and accepted the hug that she offered, lifting her easily up in his arms.

"I kept your apartment paid while you were gone, and I never stopped believing that you would come back to me," she said, her head leaning across his shoulder, her arms and legs wrapped around him.

"God I've missed you," he said, pulling back and kissing her.

"I love you," she said, looking directly into his eyes.

"I love you too," he replied, and started to carry her into the bedroom.

He kicked the door open and saw his old bed and smiled.

"You know this is crazy, right?" he said as he laid her down on the bed.

She smiled. "I know. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll take you as long as I can get you."

Mike chuckled and stood to pull off his shirt.

"Ooh, do it slowly for me," she said giggling.

Mike grinned and began to wiggle around goofily. He pulled his shirt off then and she smiled and licked her lips. "Damn baby, you look so good," she said.

"The Marines will do that," he said, smiling.

She giggled as he briefly flexed for her.

He pulled off his jeans and underwear then.

"God I've missed that guy," she said, licking her lips.

"Nope, your turn first," he said pushing her back onto the bed.

"Oooh, if you say so," she said with a grin.

He winked and knelt on the edge of the bed. "I don't mind saying that you were my go-to fantasy back when I was deployed."

She giggled as he reached for a foot and began to gently rub. He worked his hands over her toes, pushing his fingers between them and gently working each one. He brought it up to his mouth after a bit and gently sucked one of her toes into his mouth, which caused her to sigh softly.

"I never knew that could be enjoyable," she whispered.

He smiled and brought the other foot up in his hands. She held her foot up to his mouth again with a grin. "I think someone likes that," he said, drawing one of her toes into his mouth as he started to rub the other foot, focusing on the toes and then moving to the arch.

She was practically wriggling in excitement as he moved to the other foot and brought it to his mouth.

Turning her over, he gently massaged her calves, kissing slowly up one leg and then the other, each kiss seeming to take a millennium. His lips brushing softly across her skin, drawing her pleasure out.

She moaned softly as he moved his hands to her thighs, his lips soon following and making their way inexorably upwards.

He nibbled softly at one of her butt cheeks then, causing her to giggled. He nibbled tenderly, and proceeded to gently remove her sexy red thong. She sighed happily.

"This doesn't feel crazy to me," she said.

He smiled. "It feels like home."

He gently kissed one of her cheeks as he tossed her g-string away and then moved slowly upwards, planting kiss after kiss across her back and upwards to her shoulders and neck. She was very wet at this point he noticed, but resisted the urge to dive for her pussy.

He heard her moan softly as he gently bit at her neck, his teeth pulling softly at her skin. Her breath got quicker then, and he felt her wiggling beneath him. He spied one of her hands under her body, swiftly rubbing between her legs.

"Hey now," he said with a chuckle. "That's my job."

She smiled sheepishly. "I couldn't help it. I'm so horny. It's been so long since you've fucked me."

"Patience," he said, moving back to nibble on her neck.

"Mmm," she said softly. "Patience sucks."

He chuckled and softly nibbled an ear before slowly working his way down. Several times he felt her try to turn over to escalate things further, but he was determined to take his time.

"Mmm, fucker," she moaned softly as he nibbled at the small of her back. "Let me turn over so you can fuck me."

He shook his head. "Nope," he said with a wide grin.

"Fuck," she said.

Mike smiled and gently moved lower, kissing a butt cheek. He smiled as she arched her hips as he slid down between her legs and wrapped his arms under her. Lifting easily, he brought her to her knees and positioned himself behind her. Gently spreading her cheeks, he pushed his tongue forwards and tongued her ass.

She gasped and began to rub herself again. Mike swatted her hand away. "Stop that," he said playfully.

"Fuck me, you fucker," she said, feigning anger.

He chuckled again and pushed his tongue back into her ass.

"God," she said, burying her face into her pillow. He kissed her cheek and continued to tongue her hole, before finally turning her over. He stopped briefly to grab a drink of water, ordering her to stay on her back.

She smiled. "Emma was the one that liked to be ordered around," she said with a wink.

Mike chuckled and came back in, handing her a bottle of water. He spread her legs apart then and immediately surged forward towards her pussy.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she suddenly felt his strong tongue pushing deep into her. "Fuck," she moaned.

He smiled and rubbed his tongue forcefully on her clitoris, before flattening it out and rubbing up and down rhythmically.

Her hips were wiggling quickly and he felt her hand tapping repeatedly.

"Fuck, fuck fuck, don't stop," she moaned. "Fuck!" she cried as she started to cum then, her body flexing and releasing repeatedly.

He didn't relent however, but did assume a more comfortable position. He pushed her up on to a pillow and laid on the bed, wrapping both of his strong arms around her legs as he assaulted her womanhood with his lips and tongue.

She reached down as her eyes began to roll back into her head and pulled his face forcefully onto her pussy.

"God," she moaned, her orgasm continuing to cause her body to spasm.

Mike smiled and finally let her go, allowing her orgasm to eventually subside.

"Fuck, don't touch me," she said, laying still. "I'm too sensitive," she warned, her body still jerking from the orgasm.

Mike smiled, thoroughly pleased.

She smiled up at him. "You're going to get it for that," she said. "Get your sexy ass up here on that pillow."

He smiled and consented. She immediately went for his cock, which was standing at half-mast. He moaned as she leaned forwards and greedily wrapped her lips around it, her hands circling around the shaft.

"So I've been practicing with a dildo in anticipation for your return," she said, slurping briefly at the tip.

He smiled. "God this is going to be good," he said, his heart pounding.

She smiled. "Damn right it is."

Both hands began to rotate in opposite directions as she jerked him off, her lips wrapped firmly around the head.

"Holy shit," he moaned.

She grinned and continued to stroke up, the head of his cock planted firmly between her lips.

She broke the seal with a soft pop, and looked up at him. "That's not what I've been practicing," she said, her hands continuing to stroke and rotated on his dick.

She wrapped her hands around his waist then and pushed his cock deep into her mouth, and then farther, effortlessly taking him all the way into her throat. She withdrew him quickly, but plunged back down just as quickly, her lips resting in his pubic hair.

"Holy shit," he said again. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum in your mouth," he moaned.

She shrugged and deep-throated him again, but quickly brought her hands up and started her wicked stroking technique again.

"Fuck me," he moaned as she continued to suck, alternating between a head-job and stroking with deepthroating.

She brought him in all the way again, his cock filling her mouth and throat. He wrapped his hands on the back of her head again and pulled her tightly against his crotch.

"Fuck," he moaned, feeling his orgasm about to explode.

"You going to come?" she asked quickly, looking up at him and stroking.

"Yes," he barked out.

She smiled and took him back into her mouth, deepthroating him two more times before he began to cum. She took his seed into her mouth, swallowing what she could before it spilled out of the corners of her mouth. Again and again, he shot his load into her, and again she swallowed what she could.

Finally spent, he collapsed back into the sheets and relaxed.

Danni wouldn't stop however, and continued to stroke. She stopped sucking, as his dick was way too sensitive for that kind of stimulation at the moment.

Seeing that his cock wasn't subsiding anytime soon, she gave him just enough time for the sensitivity to return to normal for his cock.

She mounted him then, his cock pushing deeply inside her.

"That's it, that's where that guy belongs," she said, kissing him.

He reached up and fondled her breasts, bringing her nipples to his mouth and gently biting, increasing her already considerable excitement. His cock felt huge inside of her as she pushed downwards onto him, filling her up.

He moaned in pleasure as she bottomed out and began the ascent up his cock, biting her lip unintentionally.

She groaned and ground her self down on him as another orgasm crashed down on her. His hands were on her hips as she slammed down repeatedly. She was practically screaming in pleasure as her orgasm wracked her body.

He lifted her up off the bed then and pushed up against the wall. She leaned her shoulders back as he pulled out of her, and then back in, their flesh slapping loudly in the dim light of the room. Electric fingers coursed over them and through them, every inch of their flesh that touched was a mountain of pleasure.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers