Just the Six of Us Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

He turned then and turned her over to the bed as she got on her knees for him.

"Oh fuck," she said, seeing how iron hard his cock was. "That is gonna feel so fucking good," she said.

He smiled and grabbed a hold of her hips again, rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her slit. She moaned and pushed backwards, desperate to get it inside her again.

Pushing inside of her gently to make sure she was ready, Mike tightly squeezed her ass cheeks.

She smiled back at him naughtily. "Gonna make me pay for deceiving you?"

He winked and pushed in, causing her eyes to briefly roll back in her head and her smile to fade. He slid out slowly.

"Fuuuuck," she said loudly.

Feeling how wet she was, he decided she was probably as ready as she was going to get and pulled hard on her hips, forcing his cock deeply into her and causing her head to shoot back.

"Fuck," she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head again.

Mike took a handful of her hair and pulled, the other hand on her hip and pulled quickly with both, her pussy sucking greedily at his cock.

He released her hip then and grabbed another handful of hair and pulled in unison.

"Fuck, yes, fuck, yes," she muttered, her hair pulling her head back as he thrust deeply into her.

She didn't last long against all of the stimulation he was providing and began to orgasm, this one stronger than the others. His cock was pounding her repeatedly, every inch increasing her pleasure immeasurably.

"God, I fucking love how you fuck me," she said.

He released her hair then and grabbed a hold of her ass again, squeezing and pulling harder than he could holding on to her hair. Their flesh slapped together as she went weak in the elbows and her face collapsed onto the bed.

He smiled as her pussy began to spasm on his cock and her moans turned into yelps of unimaginable pleasure.

She reached behind her then and grabbed at his hand. He squeezed it, thinking she meant to hold it, but then smiled as she placed it back on her head.

"Someone likes that," he said with a grin.

"Someone fucking does," she said, their flesh still slapping together.

He obliged her and pulled on her hair again, his cock slipping deeply into her and eliciting untold pleasure.

Finally she could take no more and collapsed into the sheets. "Goddamn," she moaned. "I lost track of how many orgasms you just gave me."

He smiled as she nestled into his arms. "Well, we did have some built up."

"Damn right we did," she said, breathing heavily. She finally caught her breath a few minutes later, and turned to kiss him, which turned into her pulling him on top of her.

"Fuck me again, nice and slow," she said. "Never stop fucking me, Mike."

He did as she wished then, kissing her deeply.

"I love you, Danni," he said, his cock finding it's home again.

"I love you too, Mike," she replied, wrapping her legs around him.

Several hours later, he finally came again, this time filling up her pussy instead of her mouth, and they fell asleep soon after.

The next morning, Mike yawned and kissed the softly sleeping form beside him. She yawned sleepily and scooted up close to him. "So what do you want to do today?" she asked.

There was a soft knock at the door then, and they both groaned.

Danni smiled and blew him a kiss. "I'll get it," she said, wiggling out of bed and heading to the door .

Mike looked into the hallway curiously, covering himself with the blanket.

"Mike," Danni said, peeking back into the bedroom. "Emma's at the door."

Mike smiled widely. 'I think someone wants to be punished,' he thought.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again. DAMN I LOVE THIS FAMILY!".

The End.

Thank you for coming with me on this journey. Check my profile for details on how you can get a hold of me to yell at me if you're disappointed with this ending. This has been a blast. More stories are coming soon!

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers