All Comments on 'Just Them Ch. 04'

by Bob Clark Jr.

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
God I love your stories!!!!!!!

"You didn't really know that many people," she said softy. She closed her eyes and sighed gently as he traced the elegance of her ear.

How romantic is that??

You are a class writer!!!!!!

werebarewerebareover 19 years ago
Excellent writing

Not only a good story, but well-written too.

It's a joy to read something on this site where I don't notice a single fault in the use of English - and to have that combined with really good story-telling is just something else.

Well done, Bob - keep 'em coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
there life

They always seemed to be on the run why didnt they just move to a different state as wife a husband and start there own family I just couldnt understand why they just wouldnt leave but i thought the story was very well written and keep up the good work.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Nicely Done.

I just read the entire series from start to finish. I am really impressed. Your character developement is very good and the story line is also excellent. I plan to read the rest of your work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I feel like I know them.

A great story with such wonderful descriptive elements that made it more real. I would have needed to live their lives to write as well as you did. Thank you for presenting it to us. I will read all of your stories, please write soon, its 9-2005 and no new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo!

You're a better author than me, and I must say, I'm quite good. I could never have written a story so beatiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best Author

Your stories are my absolute favorite. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Great story-telling and character development. Will be looking out for more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just plain great thank you

would have liked to see them take it to the limits and have children!

thepaleeyesthepaleeyesabout 18 years ago
best one.....

whenever i felt like leaving a comment on some other story... i couldn't, everytime, help mentioning that the writer should read ur stories first...... the sweetest, beautifulmost pictures u have shown us..... Just Them should be the no.1 of this site...but, alas, our folks are after group sex, and other heartless acts..... ur tone, specifically, is too great to empathize...the sadness, the love, the solitary pictures are to behold.... stories of such beauty keep our going worthy.....HAT'S OFF, man!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect

What a beautiful story - moving, sexy, flawlessly written, and so real I could taste it. I read all four without stopping, and will be searching out the rest of your work. Well, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

A really beautiful story. You have a talent of making your characters very alive. A depth feeling comes through that is very rare. Keep up the good writing.

DaAznSaNDaAznSaNalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic read

The characters are great, and so is the dialogue. The sex is, to put it simply, very hot. It is romantic from start to end and I loved all of it. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
simply fantastic

Bob, you're the best; my favorite writer on Literotica. Another gem.

You haven't written anything since June 04? What a waste of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

You are a wonderful writer, I've thoroughly enjoyed every one of your stories. If only eeryone wrote this well! Thank you and keep writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What is a chestnut body??Eh????

I cant figure out, what is a chestnut body????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing...

...that's really all I can say about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME...!

Your love story is one of the greatest love stories that I have ever read. This story belongs between two hard covers so that many more romantics would have a chance to enjoy what real love is all about. Thank you so much for your effort. I'm feel sure that everyone who reads this work will agree with me. Thank you so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mr. Clarke...

you have amazed me again. Just Them, all 4 chapters, is the peak of your stories, and also of all the choices on Lit. I was going to wait till I had read all your offerings, but this story changed my mind. Your writing is so clear, so poignant. I especially love the tenderness and romance, and the happy endings. (What a Romantic, huh?). Again, thanks for all the wonderful characters and their ups and downs.

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Now all we need is Ch. 05, complete with pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree - a pregnancy, or two?

This story needs to have a pregnancy ending to be complete.

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
Move again

Not real sure where you set this story at. I thought I saw snow plow mentioned. Get them the hell out of the United States of America and move them to the Confederate States of America. We are all just a bit nicer down here in Texas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!!..awesome..!!

you kept me glued to my seat till i finished this last one.

i don't have words to say man. hats off.

you're my favourite writer here on literotica and i'm waitin' for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brilliant !!

Well written...sad it's done...thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
kids

what about kids and thier dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Christ that was beautiful. Keep up the good work!

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 9 years ago
Everytime I read this story, I fall in love with it all over again

This story possesses warmth and charm, humanity, love, and a soft, lingering eroticism that lifts it out of the mundane background chatter of the vast majority of stories on this site, and puts it in a class of its own; it always leaves me feeling sad yet satisfied, uplifted and inspired. Bravo, a true piece of Gold-Standard writing, and one I shall keep coming back to again and again.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Great

I loved this and think there is more maybe a child and maybe dad talking to them again or both.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 5 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you for ending this story on a happy and life affirming note. I was concerned for them when they were doing it in the parking lot. I imagined something ominous developing. But, with the actual ending as it was, I can dream of other possibilities such as a baby and/or a rapprochement with dad, resulting in Calvin and Annie inheriting their childhood home.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Fantastic

agree with the poster below. I would have thought she would want children and of course there are always(almost) relatives to deal with.

itchyworms_01itchyworms_01about 5 years ago
I don't know... but this makes me sad

It's just this feeling I get. Yes, they're together but that kind of reclusion can be really depressing. Normally, I have that happy feeling when the ending is them staying together. I guess it's the tone of your writing, the way you write this made me think if whether or not they were lucky to have that kind of love. I guess I never really been in love in a way that I can damn others without a blink. I just can't imagine living without friends and family, no matter how much in love I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous