Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't do that!" she spat out, "Everyone will know, will see," she said as she ran her hand down her cleavage.

"Go on, take a chance. I know you'll be careful and you know dad will be happy," Jason said softly. "I'll help you," he said as he unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.

"Ok, I can manage," she said as she pulled his hands away from her chest and left the kitchen.

Jason grabbed a piece of toast and was starting on his second when his mother came back in, her grey linen jacket on and draped across her breasts. He could clearly see no bra and nodded. "It looks good, still very professional. We should go," he said as he picked up his book bag.

"I'm doing this just this once. I am not going to make a habit of this," she said as they headed to the car.

***********************************************

"Wake up honey, I made pancakes," Liz said softly.

Jason opened his eyes slowly, then popped them wide. His mom was sitting on his bed just in a pair of skimpy purple panties. Reflexively he reached up and cupped a breast and when his mom leaned away he immediately dropped his hand, "Sorry mom. Wow! You look incredible," she sighed. "I guess dad was pleased yesterday," he asked with his eyes on those pink nipples.

Liz laughed, "What do you think? He expressed his appreciation three times before you got home," she blushed, "I have no idea why I am telling you this," she stood up. "Ok, I'm going to go get dressed and you should, well you know..."

Jason rolled off the bed, unconcerned his underwear was tented, "It will help me...you know if I can have another quick feel," he said.

"No! Look, this has been fun, but..." her eyes were focused on how far out the boy's underwear was stretched out, "um, ok, but just this once. I don't want you mauling me whenever you feel like it." She sighed as his wark hands cupped her breasts. She was prepared for the boy to grab and squeeze her boobs as all the boys did back in high school, but he was gentle, cupping, weighing her breasts, his thumbs circling her nipples. She closed her eyes feeling her knees weaken.

Jason was amazed at how heavy his mother's tits were. He gently bounced them in his hands then stroked her nipples with his thumb. He saw her face go slack, lips parted, eyes closed as her breathing increased.

Liz felt her pussy throb as the soft thumbs circled her nipples and press into her sensitive puffy flesh. She felt his warmth get closer and soon the hard rod was pressed against the front of her panties. She thought she should step back, but leaned into his hands, her clit pressing against that plump head. She pressed harder against him, letting out an audible moan. Hearing herself she stepped back, "Oh God. Ok, that's enough. You have something to think about as you take care of that," she said looking down at his erection. She stepped back and seeing her son stroking his cock laughed, "I wonder if your friends are as modest around their moms as you are."

Jason flopped down on the bed replaying the last few minutes. None of the girls who'd let him under their tops had tits even close to the size of his mother's. He stroked his cock still feeling the warm silky mass against his palms. As he imagined taking her erect nipple between his lips he exploded all over his chest.

Liz posed as her son came into the kitchen. She'd never worn so little to work before but she'd also didn't remember feeling in a constant state of arousal before. Perhaps when she was in high school, but there was something more intense, more...taboo. She thought about Jay's porn flicks about incest and how passionately they'd make love after just a couple of scenes. It was apparent why Jay loved those movies so much as Kay Parker's body was almost identical to Liz's. From the neck down it would have been hard to tell them apart. But she also wondered about the incest part. Does her husband fantasize about her and Jason? Totally absurd.

Jason stopped and gawked, "Where did you get that skirt? I've never seen you wear anything above the knee," he asked, "I mean, I love it." He spun his finger in the air and softly whistled as she slowly turned. He couldn't help the throbbing in his pants seeing her tight ass stretching the material, her perfect bare legs on display.

Liz blushed under her son's gaze, "Bill at work suggested I show a bit more leg. I'm not so sure," she said as she lifted the front of the skirt a couple of inches exposing her panties. She then opened her jacket showing she wasn't wearing a bra again, "This sure didn't go unnoticed and both your father and a few of my co-workers told me how great I looked."

Jason came over and pulled the jacket off, "Then you won't be needing this," he said as he looked at his mother's blouse. "It's not see-through at all, unlike the one you wore last Wednesday." He looked at the white blouse, the top button undone and her hard nipples poking out.

"Jason! I can't go walking around like this," she spat, "Look," she ordered as she left the kitchen before turning and striding in. "See?"

Jason's eyes were glued to the unfettered tits bouncing as she came towards him. "I see, but your breasts always bounce like that when you walk. It's going to be up to 100 today and having that extra layer on will just be uncomfortable." He walked over to his mother and unbuttoned the next two, "Ventilation. You'll thank me." He stepped back admiring her form, "So beautiful. I wish there were any girls at my school even close to you."

***********************************************

Jay gripped his wife's ass cheeks as he pounded into her, "Tell me again how Bill came up behind you. Did he really press his cock against your ass?"

"Ooohhhh, fuck. Yes, he acted like it was accidental, but...shit! There! Play with my tits. Oh fuck," Liz moaned as her husband picked up the pace, "He was actually half-hard or really big since I felt him...his cock between my cheeks...there! OH fuuuuckkkk!" she spat out as she felt her second orgasm come on.

Jay pulled on her nipples hard knowing that was what she loved as she came. He'd been holding back his intense arousal. He knew he was the luckiest man on earth having such a sexy lusty wife who loved to fuck, but lately, she was even more eager, more aggressive than usual. Perhaps turning 40 did it? Maybe she was having a mid-life crisis, but whatever triggered this, he wasn't about to complain.

Liz buried her face in the pillow as she came down from an extremely rare second orgasm. "Fuck, you feel good." She looked over at the television. Kay Parker was licking her son's balls. She saw the intense look on Jay's face. "You like that, don't you?" she asked softly, "Would you like it if I sucked Jason's cock? Yes?" she gasped as her husband thrust harder into her pussy. She was shocked when he cried out and jetted his sperm inside her so quickly. She had never felt him press so urgently into her nor felt as hard as she felt him flood her womb with his cum.

Jay groaned and collapsed onto his back, his slick cock splatting against his stomach. He looked over feeling relief and embarrassment having reacted so strongly hearing his wife voice his most arousing fantasies.

"Wow! I guess I nailed it, didn't I?" Liz asked as she stroked his still hard cock, "Do you fantasize about stuff like that often?" she asked indicating the actress lowering herself onto that impressive cock. "I was wondering. At first, I assumed you liked these movies since she and I have similar bodies, but I was doing some research and she's done dozens of movies and," she indicated the screen, "these, the Taboo series, are the only ones you bought."

"They're just fantasies," Jay sighed. "I guess it arouses me to think that when I'm out of town, you and Jason...you know," he said softly. He looked over quickly hearing his wife scoff.

"You're joking, right? Why would I wait until you're out of town?" she asked still stroking his cock, "You leave for work so ridiculously early I suck Jason off every morning," she grinned feeling his cock throb back to full hardness. "I find it wakes him up more quickly to come into his room with my robe open," she said throatily as she leaned down to take his cock in her mouth.

"Ooohh, God! You let him touch you? Feel those tits of yours?" he groaned. He reached down squeezing a tit imagining his son getting to enjoy the heavy feeling against his palms. "Fuuccckkk, that feels good. You suck his cock?" He felt a surge hearing his wife grunt 'Uh-huh.' "You let him cum in your mouth? You swallow?"

Liz nodded as she sucked his cock deeper down her throat. She knew he was close as his hand gripped her breast more firmly so she pulled off and sucked and licked the head while stroking the shaft. She heard his grunts and was soon rewarded with his hot cum jetting into her mouth.

Jay looked over at his wife wiping her mouth with her tee-shirt, "That was incredible. You know they are just fantasies. I mean they sound kind of sick, but for some reason, they are incredibly arousing." he sighed.

Liz kissed the husband, "I need sleep. I know this is all just fantasy," she said as she turned out the light, "I don't let him cum in my mouth," she said softly, "he prefers my cunt."

Jay felt his cock throb again hearing his wife use a word he'd never heard her say before.

***********************************************

Jason felt his mom's warm mouth engulf his cock. This dream was more realistic than his previous ones as he'd never felt anything as intense before, nor had he imagined her playing with his nipples. His eyes flew open and he gasped seeing those beautiful blue eyes looking at him, those red lips stretched around his cock, her soft fingers pulling on his nipples.

Liz pulled off and grinned, "I had to taste you, just this once," she purred. "You can cum in my mouth," she said as she pushed her mouth onto his cock again.

Jason couldn't believe how good this felt. None of his girlfriends even came close to more than the occasional handjob. This was so much better than it looked on the porn sites. His mother lifted her shoulder as he reached down to grab a dangling breast. "God! Mom. Mom, I'm not going to be able...I'm going to...shhhiiiitttt," he grunted as he came in his mother's mouth. He almost blacked out it was so intense.

Liz swallowed rapidly tasting the second load of sperm in the last 8 hours. What a slut she'd become. She looked up grinning at the boy wondering if this were his first blowjob. She sat up wiping her mouth, "Ok. Now you have no excuse to skip breakfast," she suddenly laughed, "and it seems I've just had mine."

"That was incredible," Jason sighed. He looked at his fully naked mother. "I can't believe the last week or two, but I'm not complaining. I love you mom," he said blushing.

Liz stood wondering how she ever got to this, "Look. I'm not going to make a habit out of this. I came in and saw that you...um, you were hard so I thought I'd take care of it for you. Don't expect this every morning. It's just this once."

"I understand, thanks," he hesitated, "That was nice. No one ever did that for me before," he said softly.

Liz looked at her son, "You're still a virgin? I assumed..."

"Yeah, I mean I suppose I might have...um, I guess Lori wanted to wait and Julie and I never got that far." He looked down at his mother's blonde fur-covered mound, "I would like to return the favor someday, and perhaps...you know, you could teach me how to do it right?"

Liz felt a throbbing in her pussy, "Um, sure. Maybe someday," she smiled, "and then you'll want me to show you how to put your penis inside me?" She laughed, "I'm kidding, but you are a man now and that has always been the ultimate goal of men." She bounced her breasts, "Men always start with these, but these are simply appetizers. The main course will always be a nice tight pussy. Now get showered and dressed. School," she ordered.

Jason stopped when he entered the kitchen, "Mom! Wow! Where did you get that dress? I don't remember ever seeing you in a dress like that before," he said appreciatively. His mother was showing more skin than he'd ever seen...at least dressed for work. It was a vibrant shade of red, but what really caught his attention was how low cut it was and how much leg was showing. "Mom you should wear clothes like this more often. You have great legs."

"Not too much? Ed wants me to go to lunch with corporate today. We need to go over...you don't care about that, but it's outside at the Luxor. I thought this is a summery dress and would be appropriate," she said as she spun around.

Jason frowned, "Um. This won't work." He walked over and pulled on her exposed bra strap, "Your open back pretty much precludes you wearing a bra," he sighed. He looked down at her ass and felt her panty line, "Actually the dress would look better without panties also."

"No way. This dress is way too short for that. I'll be flashing everyone all day. I'm going to change," she said as she turned to go.

"No, I mean, please don't. I've never seen you look more beautiful. Keep your napkin in your lap at lunch and you'll be fine at your desk. At least try it to see," he said softly. He smiled as his mother stopped and looked at him.

"Ok. But if I'm showing anything at all..." she sighed.

Jason went and poured himself some coffee as he waited for his mother to return. He turned almost sippling the coffee seeing his mother come back in. "Nice! The dress looks perfect," he said.

Liz looked down at her chest. It was one thing to show that much cleavage, but she was sure her nipples were clearly outlined through the thin fabric. She sighed resignedly, "Ok, one other thing and you have to be 100% honest. Sit," she ordered. "Can you see anything up my dress?" She asked walking across the floor. She went over to the counter and leaned against it and looked back over her shoulder.

Jason smiled, "Not a thing. Close and you'll have to be careful," he said as he leaned down, "But nope. You're good."

***********************************************

Jay stopped and whistled. "Is that for me? Where's Jason?"

Liz shook her head, "I wore this to work. I was hoping you liked it, Bill certainly did," she grinned as her husband tossed down his bag and came over and pulled her into a kiss. "Jason is over at Brad's house. Some sort of game tournament thing."

Jay felt her ass and pulled back, "Commando? You went to work without panties?" he asked. He felt his cock throb when she nodded, "Did Bill notice?" He looked at her chest, his hands coming up, "I'm sure he noticed you were braless," his thumbs stroking her pronounced nipples.

Liz slid down to her knees, "Oh, he noticed alright, but he's too professional to do anything overt. He did need to get the coffee creamer in the lunchroom and leaned against me. It confirmed my previous suspicion that the man is packing some serious meat between his legs," she giggled. She unzipped her husband's pants and wrestled out his stiff cock. Licking the underside and looking up at him, she purred, "Ok, he might have braced himself when he leaned forward by putting his hand on my ass and his cock nestled in my crack. I think he wanted to be sure I wasn't wearing panties."

Stroking her blonde tresses as her warm mouth wrapped around his cock he moaned, "God damn, I'll bet he's jerking off right now imagining you doing this exact thing. You are a mean person. It isn't nice to leave a man in an aroused state without relief."

Liz stood up, taking Jay's hand, and led him into the kitchen. She leaned over the counter, pulled up the back of her dress, and looked over her shoulder, "You think he'd be interested?" She squealed as the fat cock drove into her. She thought about Bill doing this to her and Jay's comment. Was he serious? Could she cheat on Jay, or had she already with Jason? Then she thought about his comment on how it isn't nice to leave a man in an aroused state. What about a woman? She'd been wet all day. At least a dozen times she'd had to go to the ladies' room to dab at a bit of her leaking moisture.

Jay slid his hands under his wife's dress to get at her tits, but as it was too tight he instead pulled it up and over her head. Gripping those warm masses of flesh he slammed hard into her tight cunt. "This is how you let a man get release. I would have been ok with it since we men have to stick together when hot women like you tease them," he grunted.

Liz felt a growing ache in her groin thinking about Bill's cock rather than Jay's inside her, "Fuck, you would hate it if I did that, plus you're snipped and I'm not on the pill," she panted.

Pounding harder into her sopping pussy, the loud slapping sounds echoing around the kitchen he thought about potent sperm being shot into his wife, "God! He could wear a condom."

Liz knew he was close and ground back against his assault, "Not...uh, oh God! Not efficient. He'd need to be quick to not get caught so he'd have to be bareback inside meeeee, Oh fuuuccckkk!"

Jay plunged into his wife as she came feeling the painful boiling in his balls peak, "Oh fuck!" he cried as he spasmed his cum inside her.

Feeling her husband collapse on top of her as she came down from one of her more intense orgasms, she groaned. "You're going to kill me with your fantasies. They feel so real, but I know you don't mean it," she said softly.

Jay kissed the back of her neck, "What makes to think I don't mean it?" he asked.

***********************************************

Jason came home expecting to find his parents in the family room watching television but instead heard the rhythmic creaking of their bed. 'Wow! Dad must have noticed what mom was wearing today," he grinned as he grabbed some fruit juice from the fridge. He headed to his room to check out the actress from the 80s Brad told him his mom looked like. Then thinking how hot his mom looked today he made a bee-line for his bedroom.

***********************************************

Liz stood outside the bedroom door. In the shower she thought about Jason having her way with her. She looked down at her body and knew he'd be thrilled, but it was wrong. Everything she'd been doing was wrong. Jay might get excited watching a porn flick, but reality is different. She was determined to go back to being the good mother, the mother who just makes her son's breakfast, and asks how school was, not the mother who teases, who gives her son blowjobs. That was a one-time thing. All the teasing, the flashing was with the purpose of rousing her son, not arousing her son.

She slowly opened the door and stopped. Jason was lying naked on his stomach, the covers kicked off. She looked at that muscled ass and back, suddenly imagining gripping that ass as he drove his cock into her. She felt faint thinking these thoughts when the boy moved, his ass flexing rhythmically exactly as if he were fucking. 'Oh, God! He's dreaming that, maybe about me, inside me,' she felt her knees get wobbly.

She untied her robe and let it puddle to the floor followed by her panties. Gently crawling on the bed she slid her naked body up her son's back, breasts pressing against his young skin.

Jason's dream diverted from his cock buried deep inside his mother's pussy to her warm naked body pressed against his back. He was eager to get back inside that tight tunnel, but this was nice also, warm, soft. He wanted to feel her against his front so he slowly rolled over as he realized this was not a dream.

Liz looked into her son's eyes seeing happiness, "Morning. You looked so peaceful and comfortable I hated to wake you," she said, "I suppose you'll want to..." she couldn't finish as Jason's lips pressed against hers. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and her legs feeling his hard cock hump against her, his tongue in her mouth, a hand cupping a breast. She felt a thrill knowing they were going to do this.