Just This Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason rolled over on top of his mother and moved down to her breasts. Brad was right, that beautiful actress did have a body like his mom's, but these might actually be bigger. He knew he was doing this right as he sucked a nipple into his mouth hearing his mother sigh. He loved the texture as his tongue circled the hard nub, so soft and spongy. He could stay here all day, but he'd been fantasizing about tasting something else.

"You don't have to do this, I...oh God yessss," she sighed as his mouth and active tongue covered her mound. The boy didn't need instruction as he alternated licking her slit and flicking his tongue against her clit. His hands gripped her breasts, thumbs teasing her nipples. "That's it, baby, there...oh yessss," she panted.

Jason wondered what pussy tasted like and always thought it would be unpleasant, but this wasn't that. It wasn't sweet like honey which he'd heard, but tangy. What made it great was how his mother's pelvis responded to his mouth, his tongue. He knew exactly what to do as she humped against his face.

Liz had been orally pleasured by many men, but most either missed the mark or focused on her clit. Jason intuitively seemed to know how to open her up, probing inside then gently finding her aroused nub. She felt herself getting close but wanted to cum feeling his cock inside her. "I don't want you to stop. but I want you inside me," she sighed, pulling him up. She looked at the boy, "I hope this doesn't permanently scar you, but I doubt we can stop now," she said as she gripped the boy's cock.

Feeling an incredible rush, he pushed against his mother's wet slit as she guided him against her. He'd seen men slam in and others slowly work their way in and decided on the latter. "Oohhhh, fuck!" he panted as her hot hole gripped the head of his cock. He pulled back and pressed in a bit more while listening to his mother's soft gasps. Encouraged by her pleasured sounds he increased his thrusting, driving a bit deeper each time. Finally, with a thrill, he realized he was buried all the way in his first pussy. Instinctively he pulled all the way out and drove into her wet snatch, pulling out and driving in again.

Liz opened her legs wider as the boy's enthusiasm increased. It had been decades since she'd taken a boy's cherry and had forgotten what a rush it is. She remembered back to her senior year where she'd opened her legs for four boys who pounded her with the same energy Jason had. "That's it, baby, fuck me, fuck your mother. God! You feel good inside me," she groaned. She had a sudden thought, "Um, you have to pull out before you cum. I'm not on the pill," she said softly.

Jason nodded as he focused on the incredible feeling. He'd gotten the blowjob yesterday and he'd been jerking off, but neither had felt like this. So smooth, so tight, so warm. He wanted to get his mom off before he came so he leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He found if he ground his cock upwards as he fucked her, she seemed to respond with encouraging grunts.

'Holy crap! He's hitting me perfectly,' she thought. Her pelvis ground back against him with each thrust and with a rush she felt her orgasm explode. She gripped his ass while hers raised off the bed pressing hard against the boy's cock.

Jason felt his mom's pussy throb on his cock and grunted out, "Mom...mom, I'm oh, fuuucccck!" He tried to hold back but reluctantly released spurt after spurt of potent sperm into his mom's womb. He felt his mom collapse as he spent the last of his ejaculate inside her. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hold back and you were gripping me so hard," he moaned as he flopped down beside her.

Liz kissed her son, "I know. It, my orgasm was so intense I felt like I needed to...I don't know, needed you against me. I'm sure it will be ok. I'm close to being fertile and if something happens, didn't you always say you wanted a little brother?" she asked.

"I love you mom and thanks. I know you wanted to...you know since I was a virgin It was just this once," he sighed happily.

"Please, I should be thanking you. Damn, you're good at this." She stroked his face, "And no. I don't think it will be just this once. I think we both know we opened a door that we can't close." She kissed her son and rolled off the bed. "Get showered and dressed. Brad will be here in 20 minutes, so you don't have much time," she said.

"20 minutes, I know what we have time for," Jason grinned at his mom while stroking his cock.

***********************************************

"Hello, Hi Jay. Yes, but can we talk about this at home?" Liz sighed. She'd hoped not to have this conversation at her desk at work, but she held the phone tightly against her ear, "It happened. I hope you're ok with it, but our boy is no longer a virgin," she whispered.

Liz spat out a quick laugh, "Seriously? No. Why would I videotape something like that?" She hesitated thinking of the DVDs, "OK, perhaps. We'll talk about perhaps setting something up tonight," she sighed.

"Yes, yes I am and it was nerve-wracking since it's really windy today. And I'm wearing the blue skirt you got me. The one where you can see my butt-cheeks if I bend over at all." she said softly, "I've had my sweater wrapped around my waist...Yeah, he'sd here. I can't. Really?" She stood up looking to see where Bill was. Seeing him head into the lunchroom she sighed. "Ok, I'll do that. There is, we have an unused conference room upstairs. Love you, even though you're a pervert." She hung up, undid the sweater, and headed into the lunchroom.