All Comments on 'Just Three Drops!'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
It was good

A little hard to follow jumping between the two sets of people, but enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

a bit sad to need a potion to fuck. didn't enjoy the story

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
HOT!

Please gives more adventures of our two couples, I really loved it.

mexbearlllmexbearlllabout 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING

Hope you keep going.........

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 13 years ago
^__^

I expected little more build up since it was a 7 pages story. It was enjoyable, but the approach to the story made it lose its appeal when there is almost not problem that the characters had to face, turning it into something predictable after only a while. Anyway, it was a good read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the nice work. I'm absolutely sure you have the talent to do better. ^__^

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Really good!

What else can I say???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent - as usual! We just love reading about horny sons fucking their slutty, milf moms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

GR8 three drops keep it up waiting for the next chapter

hornacekhornacekabout 13 years ago
It felt like 2 or 3 different stories put together

This started out great with the 3 drops for the sister. You don't usually see incest between a young guy and a sister that is old enough to be his mother - it was very well done. The bits with his friend were ok (although you skipped the whole part where Jeff gave his sisters the drops, which is the best part), but they just seemed to be filler. I was very happy up to this point.

Then it seemed to turn into a different story. The bits with Paul and his mother were great, but you seemed to just go right past the 3 drops part, which was the best part of the bit with his older sister. Then the older sister and her son fuck, but they just do it on their own, without the drops. For a story called Just Three Drops you kind of forgot about the title of your story. And as for this son, you're half way through the story and you introduce a new character and try to make him the main character? It doesn't work.

And this stuff with the church and people watching them and the intrigue, it just seems like it belongs in another story. It doesn't fit.

Still, the stuff with the drops is really good. I'd say next time pick one storyline/theme/motif and stick with it instead of trying to combine 3 or 4 together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bits and pieces

Parts of your story seem kind of familiar yet, the whole is much less than the sum of its parts really:

You make this set-up about the potion folklore then just abandon the concept part way.

The women are grounded in reality at first then turn into raving porn sluts even without the magic potion. Just thankful they weren't all begging for anal sex in the first encounters.

You weave in a subplot about the church mafia guys then also discard that angle.

There are too many rival male protagonists for what is just a quick dirty story.

Your sex scenes are all told with the exact phrases time and again, as if you "borrowed them" from something else perhaps?

Well, you asked for feedback, but that's more than enough. I will try a couple more of your efforts to see if they improved.

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

good story, should have been more detailed, especilay the part where the 3 drops were given etc..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THAT WAS JUST BRILLIANT

VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST....not only did he get to fuck his sister but his mommy too.....and then they end up with a pot load of money because the asshole husband of his sister gone creamed by a train.....loved it...but did the drops really work or was it just in their minds....like a placebo...after all Anne - his sister - was lonely and needed a good fucking then when her son came home they readily fucked without any drops and his mom was lonely too and was willing to fuck him and Jeff's sister had the hots for him so was it all a trick of the mind....probably it just gave them the courage to seduce the women in their lives.....you will never get a better fuck than your mom or sister or aunty or granny....keep it in the family and just go for it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loooong!

Could have probably covered the whole story in about half the time. Too many descriptive sentences, but the story, in general, was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breed her

Good going man for raping your whore mother. Next time I want you to force breed her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Edit

love your stories, but if you just read over the finished story once you would see your mistakes easily.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

love to read some more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I give you 5 stars for the storyline but a few worries. Paul visited Annie but why did he have a room there. Then page 3 Paul became Jeff and Annie became Bev. Then you left the storyline when Jeff took his sister without the drops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous