All Comments on 'Just Trying To Help Pt. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
As Usual

As usual, EXCELLENT!!

Prof. Ramstein

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Off to a great start!!!!

Well DG, a truly excellent story so far. Enough said! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank goodness

It is always great to see your name among the new stories,

especially in the loving wives category. Another very

well written tale; can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks DG

I love reading stories in which the husband isn't some mental basket case. Perhaps it reminds me too much of what I am trying to change from. The thing about stories is, and especially sex stories, is that if you ever read anything that you never get anything from for your mind, then you have wasted your time. I have read words of wisdom from writers of special force kill them all dead writers and I have also gotten this from writers of children's ficton. Needless to say I got some of that from your story. But what I got mostly was that love can come in any form and if you just wait then good things will happen. It was also good to know that someone else gets pissed at these other dumb ass stories where the husband has him brain in backward and the wife has a big (Holland Tunnel big) that always needs a black or over sized cock.

cageyteecageyteeover 16 years ago
Here I am visiting friends north of the border.

We're up to our collective asses in snow and as a guest I felt obligated to help shovel at least some of it from the drive and sidewalk. I'm wet and cold , sore and uncomfortable. In all, it has been a shitty day but now, having come on-line and finding a new DG Hear story has completely turned my day around. Reading a DG Hear story always makes my day a good one. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow and the next installment.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Thanks Alot DG

DG I LOved that story i guess he was so scared she would be like Julie that he was being to careful as not to upset her but I hope you continue with the story what ever did happen to Julie anyway did she ever get remarried ?

Pat

daluentdaluentover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Another great effort from my favorite writer. You have a unique ability to see things in black and white without any confusion. Please keep entertaining us. Can't wait for the next part. Luis

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting beginning.

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years agoAuthor
ThankYou!

Thank you for the nice comments. Part 2 (final part) is submitted and will hopefully be posted tomorrow. I really do appreciate the feedback. I guess it's one of the things that keep writers going. I know it does me.

Much appreciated.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love your stories DG

Another great DG story and looking forward to Part II.Keep up the great writings DG. We always look forward to reading them! ! !

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
A very well done LW / Romance

Another of your good stories now turning towards the romance side. Thank you for the entertainment again.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

You write excellent stories and I like others look for them. I look forward to part 2. Thank you for your efforts.

Roger

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 16 years ago
There you go...

stopping at a cliffhanger moment. Some authors will do anything to get us to read the next chapter!

Great story, DG.

Julie got what she deserved. Both Kim and Molly are great characters.

Just a good, old fashioned love story.

Regards, Jack

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
We get two for one!

A hybrid of a Loving Wives story, then a Romance tale for a contrast. Not too many things are better than enjoying a heart warming tale like yours on a snowy day...thanks, yet again.

Now for the next part!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Happy Story

I did not remember this one from its title but it is a fine reread....

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHERE DO NICE GUYS FINISH

or how to score and be a human. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I look forward to seeing where this story leads.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

Everyone should have a guardian angel such as our hero. I hope things work out. On to ch. 2.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago
****

A very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Returning

I read this story years ago and LOVED IT and am revisiting it now yay ^_^

Jack99Jack99almost 10 years ago
Love the story

But I never understood why he needed a van to carry his computer repair tools. Surely a #2 phillips screwdriver and (possibly) some needle nose pliers would fit in his car.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1* for Chap. 1, 5* for Chap. 2 (& Pt. 02) = 3.

Pure wishful thinking about the lawsuit and the terms of the divorce, plus I liked Ann better than the protanganist. A completely different protanganist showed up for Chapter 2. Odd that a divorce such as this would make him a completely different (and better) person.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HELP THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD WORD

it has so may crooks and crannies, TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
A little far fetched

A strange guy approaches a woman at a gas station, asking all sorts of questions about her kids, and she just hands them over for the night? In reality she would run screaming for someone to help her because a pervert is trying to get her kids!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Huh?

She's never given him any indication she thinks of him as anything more than a "guardian angel", they go on ONE date where he treats her with total respect, and she's going to leave because he didn't sweep her off her feet?

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
He was in a very tricky situation with Molly

I can see his thinking. When she accepted the date, he had to ask himself, did she go out with him merely out of gratitude and politeness? He would second guess his every move, and second guess her every response. Does she like me, or is she just humouring me, out of gratitude? Everytime she smiled at him, he would convince himself that she is just being nice, that she could never like him. Everytime he second guessed himself, and held back, Molly would tell herself that he is a nice guy, but that he doesn't like her that way, even though the opposite was true. The only way out of that situation, is for one or both of them to overcome their fear of rejection and fear of being embarrassed, and just tell the other the truth about how they feel.

BTW, those two Raggedy redhead twins, Ann and Andy, seem vaguely familiar.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn women!

They expect guys to be mind readers and then get pissed when they aren't. Men are from Mars, women are from venus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Why would a black guy lower his standards, and fuck a white woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Social Security Doesn't Work Like You Wrote It....

You wrote: (( He was killed in a car accident last year but his Social Security was divided among three wives with his kids. ))

Fact is: All three wives will get the full amount if they were married to him long enough. I know a woman who was one of three ex-wives to a philanderer and, when he croaked from a heart attack, All three of them were contacted by S.S. and informed that they'd start collecting $1200. / month in widow's benefits. Is that fucked up or what? But it's better than using it to support never worked and never planned to freeloaders and on illegal aliens.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and caring LW's, "At long last, love" story.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Great read

Very sad over what the second wife did but love how he turned his sights on helping others instead of dwelling on what he went through.

I found that refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Read

I would question Kim’s initial reaction to Molly given the description of her and her relationship with her dad. It seemed to reactionary and negative but you did a perfect turnaround. Thanks for sharing

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Warms my Heart

Lovely story, warmed my heart, I am a sucker for a lovely story and nice people

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Very nice, most of guys are dummies about love and not getting the signals right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A masterpiece, part 1. 5*

Can I hope for a masterpiece, part 2?

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written with a great romantic storyline. 5/5

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Yep a nice steady love story for now

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You sure had a problem with Bill then Bob then Bill. That one character really got messed up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So much trouble could be avoided just through effective communication...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES