All Comments on 'Just You and Me and Sis'

by ravenswood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Man_in_ChesterMan_in_Chesterover 12 years ago
Knight's move

I like the three different genitals, his and two women who had used their vagina's to vastly different extents.

It might just be that marrying sis and mom is legit in some places so I for one am willing to believe that they are there, just to enjoy you pressing on to orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice concept, badly edited.

Your talent for storytelling deserves a good editing job. Missing words and much worse make it a sloppy and confusing read. You've done a good job of conveying the strong emotions and sexual passions. I'm interested in how this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
way to rushed

what happened here should be spread out over months not just whwm bam. slow down and build a proper plot and characters. this needs a total rewrite by a GOOD WRITER bad rushed plot no character build up and errors galore. not very good just a first draft that should not have been posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"I was French kissing my virile son. I was lusting after his manliness. I wanted to feel his strong hands on my body."

Another truly excellent story by this brilliant (and fine looking) writer. With great insight, Mrs. Ravenswood captures the feeling many mothers have for their boy: "I was hungry, hungry for what he kept in his jeans." It's still considered socially unacceptable for a mother to confess what she really feels for her boy's fine fat prick, her motherly tenderness and admiration and love for what makes her boy a boy. A mother loves her son's prick even when it's soft, when it gets hard it awakens all her womanly instincts and makes her mommy-hole very wet--and very hungry. In this beautiful story, big, tall, well-built Mike is just as hungry for his mother's incomparable cunt. Driven by his young balls the 18 year old has just got to get his stiff prick up the hairy hole he once came out of as a little baby. Mike fucks his mom as she's never been fucked before, mom cums like crazy, and he unloads his balls up the cunt of his dreams. But the boy's got more than enough warm creamy semen in his balls for his sister Maddy, as well. The description of how the gentle giant busts his beloved sis's cherry is a classic in itself. Mike shows Maddy what fucking is all about, as sticks his big prick up between her slender legs and blows his brotherly balls up her adorable little coochie, and she loves him all the more for it. Now he lays his rightful claim to both the family twats, and mom and sis happily agree. Mike marries both his mother and his sister in everything but on a piece of paper, they are his faithful wives and he is faithful to them. As their husband and with an endless supply of potent sperm, Mike fucks babies up the family cunts, cute little incest-kids swarming all over the place. A story of family fucking and loving for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Learn to write first

When the first sentence has a writing error in it ("As I awoke I turned to my left to look at Robbie face." Should be "Robbie's face"), you know you can't expect much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAAA+++++

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

This story lacked anything of substance. It read like a news report. No mental pictures created, no emotions displayed. The words were there, but totally failed to express any emotion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous