All Comments on 'Justin Ch. 04'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well..

Although it isn't exactly a happy ending, it felt real. I wanted Justin and Mac to end up staying together, but I'm glad Mac realized Justin didn't have intimate feelings for him. Seeing as they are both married to girls now, how about another series? I really like your style of writing, so I'd be looking forward to new work from you. Keep writing, please. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was very enjoyable and a really nice read.

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Good while it lasted..whatever their relationship was..

One reader stated Mac realized Justin didn't have intimate feelings for him but it works both ways. The fact that Mac was a little jealous of who Justin had sex with other people didn't last long so, a clue this "whateve they were doing" wasn't going to be a happily ever. Although this chapter felt a bit rushed at the end, I'm glad it was finished the way it did.

Looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing

But I'm kinda glad they're not together. Justin's a user, and the fact that they still get together sickens me a bit. It's just too pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

so does that mean mac and justin are broken up? they would've made a good couple :(

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
hope this is not the end...

the end was a rush and all the time i spent reading went to waste.

they were a great couple together and justin had himself told that he had some intimidate feelings for mac and it sounded like they will become a couple and they should had. and they had an romantic and intimidate time full of surprises during thier beach vacation. so this can't end here.

hope you add a few more chapters showing thier relationship has renewed and they have fell for each other after few years. showing they have missed each other all this years and have understood they wanted to stay together and finally showing thier individual marriages with the girls were not a happy ones so they had divorced.

this would all lead to unexpected twists and lead to an more happy and satisfied ending.

so please post the next chapter of this worth reading series.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

Awww man it done this was a really hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was NOT expecting that ending,

disappointing because it just fizzled out, and the mention of cheating on their future spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the story was great but the ending was horrible and disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointed, wanted Justin to soften up and for them to be a couple.

thomashwhitethomashwhiteabout 1 year ago

Bad ending. Justin wasn’t just a user. He basically took him on a honeymoon where he started kissing him, gave up his oral virginity, wore a butt plug for days to give up his anal virginity. When they had sex with the girl what she did was hardly mentioned. They had sex with each other through her.

Mac the slut gave up sex with everyone else. He freaked out when he didn’t hear from Justin for a week. And that issue with the stripper at the end was ridiculous. How many of us have had sex with someone we love while thinking or talking about someone else.

They were def in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Justin said, "No, I'm not a fag." Mac was supposed to get offended. This ended badly

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bad ending to a good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The ending could've been better. It's nice to know that Mac broke it off after releasing he was just a tool for Justin's outlet. It would've been better that after Mac ended it with him that Justin realizes he is really in love with Mac and work to get him back. The ending should've been they reunited & became an official couple with everyone's support.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justin Ch. 03 Previous Part
Justin Series Info