All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 03'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!

I love how you keep us waiting and wanting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next

So pleased not to have to wait months for this instalment. A wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Want more

The story is going really well and I like that you are slowly building their relationship. It's good to see that some writers don't just jump into the brother and sister having sex. It ruins it when they do that. I also love that Justin respect his sister and not treating her like a slut or whore. So I'm looking forward to the next chapter hope it will be out soon. Also maybe you could make it a little longer then two pages? Keep up the great work!! I gave it 5 stars which I very rarely do with the stories I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gahhh!!!

I'm just waiting for him to bend her over the couch and screw the loving shit out of her

aarod9988aarod9988over 10 years ago
All these comments

I can not add anything that the other comments here haven't already said. This seems to be a wonderful story that is headed towards greatness. There are many good stories on this site. But, this could be towards the top of my list before long.

Keep it coming

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Twins with girl friends - Soon to be WITH BENEFITS!

Justin is a lucky guy! His twin Rosemary plus Susie and Stephanie; all soon to be fuckbuddies! One man and three women will be rooming at college in the twins own house together! Heaven on earth! I hope we get the college continuation! It would be a shame to miss all those naked two, three and foursomes and whatever else pops up!!! Great Writing!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Working my way through these!

I am so enjoying reading these chapters and looking forward to more as I go!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How many times;

Must we say Great, it may seem as though we've all said it again and again, but i feel compelled to say it again, Great Story, Great Story Telling, love your ability to continue " teasing " Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AGAIN!?

You got read these through AGAIN!? Curse your amazing story and story telling! :)

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
Just keeps getting better with age

I am re-reading this story for about the third time now and it just keeps getting better each time. Thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

If I didn't know better I would think she knew about the camera, and was just playing with my mind, but her thoughtfulness as she lowered the camisole back down belied any knowledge of the Koala's double duty.

""

Lol, I still wonder! You'd swear she really knows a lot more than she lets on and is just stringing her slow ass brother along to get him where she wants him, lol. It takes time to train men, or so my mother tells me, hehehe.

Im rereading it again for the somethingth time, heh. Its always an enjoyable read! ...a nice break too from all the stories here where the brother or dad are acting like wusses, lol.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 2 years ago

Loving it.

I've read it before, but this time it's much clearer to me, even without the benefit of knowing what comes next, that they were going to have ended up having sex, or at least mutual masturbation, one way or another. Rosemary's just too comfortable with the naked hug, even if she's giving lip service to the incest taboo.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

It's been a while, but I think I'm on my 3rd run going through this series. Love the pacing. Not too hurried. Feels kind of natural, as these stories go at least. None of that forced 'suddenly nympho' type storytelling. Those have their place, but compared to those stories yours are like a hot relaxing bath after a hard days work with an alcoholic beverage of choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous