Justin Thyme Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

Rosemary finished off her glass before I had half-finished mine. She poured herself another and topped mine off before taking a healthy sip from hers. Leaning back in her chair she stretched with a light groan. "I can't believe how uptight I was. I'm just now starting to relax and unwind. Thank you again for being there." Seeing her stretch was not designed to relax me! I know my eyes bugged out a little, try as I might to seem indifferent. Again, that little smile in the corner of her eyes.

"Don't mention it. That's what brothers are for. You were here for me as well."

"Oh, but you had everything under control, not like me."

"Not really. I just had to pretend to, to help you through,"

"Anyway, I think you are wonderful." She reached across the table to capture my hand in hers, and gave it a little squeeze. Then she looked into my eyes and smiled, and inside of me, something melted.

We sat there for a while, just talking with my hand in hers, and the wonderful view before my eyes. Nothing important, it was just friendly little chatting. It felt almost like a date, but it was my sister! I wished I had had a date that felt this free and relaxed. Rosemary's foot found mine, and started sliding across it and up the ankle, then back. It was nice, almost like we were getting acquainted again, with nothing in the world going on to disturb us.

When we finished off the second glass of wine, Rosemary said, "I don't have any homework left. Do you?"

"No. I finished mine at school. It feels funny to have it all done, and not have to work either. I'm not used to having this much time free. Of course, I have equipment in my room to work on, but nothing pressing at all."

Rosemary looked down, suddenly pensive. She looked back up at me and said, "I feel like getting naked and enjoying the freedom, but I don't want to do it alone. Would you join me?"

I looked back at her thoughtfully. "Are you really serious?" She nodded. "Are you sure it's wise?"

"Probably not, but like I told you yesterday, I just feel so free when I'm naked, and right now I feel all wrapped up inside. I'm not talking about touching or doing anything, just feeling free. You can look. I don't care." She stepped over and laid a hand on my forearm, looking up into my eyes. "It may never happen again, together, that is, but I would like it today."

"Are you really sure? Once the genie is out of the bottle we can never put it back in. There is no undoing it."

"I know." Her hand stole to the bottom of her shirt as she looked for the OK from me. What else was I to do? After all, I've been trying to see her naked for several days now, but this was different. Slowly, I nodded, and with a soft smile, Rosemary slowly raised her shirt, her eyes never leaving mine. "I guess I have to go first. After all, I did walk in on you."

My mouth was suddenly as dry as the Sahara! I couldn't take my eyes off the hem of her shirt as it rose. This was supposed to be just about getting naked for the feeling of freedom, but that didn't stop her from making a production out of it. She knew all too well what her body does to me. At the bottom of her boobs, with the swells of each breast just starting to show she stopped. "Do you want me to go on, or should I stop?" I just licked my lips and nodded as my hands found the snap on my shorts.

More quickly then, Rosemary peeled the shirt up and off, revealing what I've been dreaming of for a long time now. Her piercing green eyes still were boring into mine, but mine could be nowhere else but looking at the wonderful view I had in front of me. "Rosemary, they are beautiful." Unconsciously, my hands flexed as if I was caressing them. "Please wake me up if I'm dreaming. I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life."

Tears welled in her eyes. "I was afraid you wouldn't think they were good enough, or something. I never thought they were all that nice."

What is wrong with girls? Why do they constantly doubt themselves? If they had been not so nice I still would have loved them, I mean boobs are boobs, and when you've had such a dearth of them as I any would have looked good. However, Rosemary's weren't just good, or nice, or pretty. They were spectacular! The way they stood out from her chest, with the nipples poking straight out at me, and nice brown areolas about the size of an old fifty cent piece, what was there not to like?

Even though the tee shirt she was wearing was fairly snug on top, it didn't begin to show the way her belly curved in at her waist, before flaring out again at the hips. I have fairly large hands, and I really think I could almost reach around her waist with my two hands. I was flummoxed! "If the guys at school had any idea . . . ."

Rosemary's smile would have been bright enough to light the room without the sun. She stepped into me and put her arms around me and squeezed. "Thank you Justin," she whispered. "I've got the most wonderful brother in the world! You are always making me feel good, and taking care of me. I really love you."

The feeling of her skin on my skin was electrifying. I had no idea how wonderful it could be. Well, I had ideas, but I really had no concept. I could have held her to me for a lot longer, but with a giggle she stepped back. "I really don't think you are going to be little like you were the other night when I saw you, 'BIG' brother!"

I had been hard to one extent or another since before we started eating, but when she drew attention to it I felt a little embarrassment, and started to cover myself. "No, don't be bashful. I like it, and besides, I'm going to see it for real in just a couple of minutes." She leaned in and gave me a little peck on the lips, and stepped back. "Ready for the rest?" All I could do was nod as she wiggled her hips back and forth as she worked those skin tight shorts over her hips.

I had wondered how much she had trimmed her pubic hair, and I found out quickly as she pushed the shorts on down her legs, exposing her pussy to me for the very first time it had ever been seen by a male. Again, I was awestruck! Her pussy hair was red-gold, just like her head, but it had been trimmed into a landing pad, but she had trimmed out a small section, making the landing pad into an exclamation point with just a little tuft of hair right at the very top of her slit. My mouth was watering as I took it all in. She turned slowly, letting me see her ass as well, and I was spell-bound. "Rosemary, how did you get so beautiful? You are a vision."

I saw her lick her lips as she looked at the bulge in my shorts, and I knew it was my turn. Even though I knew she had been sneaking into my room when I was asleep, and had even stroked me off, and I had knowingly allowed her to take Susie and Stephanie into my room when I was "asleep", and that I had knowingly invited her into my room when she thought I was dressed, the very act of purposefully undressing before my sister was overwhelming.

I popped the snap on my shorts and slowly unzipped, but hesitated before slipping them down my legs. I did it, and my cock popped out and stood out from my body at a forty-five degree angle, and bobbed up and down. Rosemary licked her lips and smiled. "I like it, 'big brother.'

Once again, she stepped up to me and embraced me, with my cock up against her belly, leaving a trail behind as he went, and again I felt the wonderful feeling of her skin against mine. She pressed tightly against me, and I could feel her pussy hairs tickling my balls. She laid her head on my shoulder and shuddered a time or two, and I felt a wet trail trickling down onto my chest.

"What's wrong, Rosemary? Are you sorry?"

She shook her head, "no" and just stood there, holding me tightly and the tears continued to flow. I held her and stroked her back, being careful where I put my hands. I didn't need to mess this up. She obviously needed solace, not molestation. No matter where I touched, though, the skin was soft and pliant, begging to be caressed and appreciated.

After several minutes she sniffled a couple of times and raised her head. Her tear streaked face was still beautiful to me as she gave a deep sigh and stepped back. Holding to my hand she stepped over to the counter and grabbed two towels, and then tugged me toward the family room, where she laid the towels out on the couch and pulled me down there with her. When we were seated she nestled herself into my arm and again laid her head on my shoulder, with those wonderful breasts snuggled delightful against my ribs.

"Thank you, Justin. I needed that. I've just been wound up tight as a watch, and confused for a while now, but when Grandma got sick it brought it all to a head. I needed a release, and I didn't know any other way to get it." She tickled my sparse chest hairs with her fingers and continued. "I've been so jealous of Susie and Stephanie for weeks now. I was afraid they were going to get to be with you first, and I couldn't stand it. I didn't tell you the truth the other day when I told you about walking around the house nude. Yes, I made sure no one was home, but in my mind you were here with me, and you were nice to me. My dreams didn't begin to match what I feel right now. I love you, Justin."

I gave her a little squeeze. "I know. I love you, too, Rosemary."

"I know you do, but I love, love you. I don't know why, and I know it can't come to anything, which is why I hope you will get together with Steph. She will be good for you, and she's my friend. I can't have you, but I can have second best."

I leaned my head down and kissed the top of her head. "Little one, I'll always love you." I hadn't called her little one since we were really young, but it seemed appropriate somehow. "I always want you close, and I'll never do anything to hurt you, I promise."

"I know. That's one reason I'm looking forward to college." She looked up at me and smiled. "We will have our own house, and I can pretend it is 'ours.' Even if Stephie and Susie room with us. They want to. Would you have a problem with that?"

"We couldn't do this."

"Oh, well forget that, then!" and she laughed. "For now, though, would you just hold me?"

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers
12