All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 12'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
readitallreaditallabout 10 years ago
really

I need like 6 more pages in this chapter.

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
As usual

Your writing just keeps getting better. Right now it is this series I look for each time I'm on LitE. Thank you for the great reading! I can't wait to see what is behind door number...I lost count. Oh nice use of the word yenta.

c52fultonc52fultonabout 10 years ago
Excellent Story

I have held back rating and commenting on your long but excellent story. I am grateful for your hard work and dedication on such a long story and appreciate it immensely. I will keep looking for new chapters daily even though I know you can't write as fast as we (your readers) can read them . Please accept my praise of your work as my appreciation and hope you continue to write in good health. Thank you again.

GunellGunellabout 10 years ago
Another Excellent chapter

I truly enjoy your writing. I like the way you show that there is more to the story then just sex between brother and sister. At first I thought it was going to be another one of those story that is all about sex and nothing else. But as I read the story I came to enjoy the way it has turned out. It's a wonderful story and the way you have written it shows that you have a talent for writing. Also you take the time to post each chapter with the right amount of pages and leave off wanting to know what happens next. Other writers usually write a page or two when writing a story. Looking forward to the next chapter and to find out whats behind that Iron Door!! As c52fultion said I want to say I appreciate your work and thank you also.

billyjim55billyjim55about 10 years ago

OH SNAP!!! you do know how to leave a person hangin, just like the ledger being interrupted. lol fantastic as usual again , ty/ bill

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 10 years ago
Better and Better!!!!!

You outdid yourself yet again!!! I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. You are an excellent writer with a very good imagination. Looking forward to prom, and Mary and the doctor (maybe) and all the other characters coming together as well. This is an AWESOME story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 10 years ago
Tell them what they've found Don

Another home run! Really, just really great chapter! Thank you once again for this story.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINabout 10 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

I know that it sounds like I am blowing sunshine up your skirt, but I have to tell you the the only reason I gave you 5 stars is because it doesn't go to fifty.

I have enjoyed the entire series tremendously and eagerly await the next installment.

Your writing is superb and character development is on point.

Talk about cliff-hangers......

Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!!

You could have made this a book and it would have been a best seller... Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
simply bloody amazing

By far some of the best writing on this site. The whole thing reads like a book with some good sex thrown in. Just fantastic. 5 stars and then some. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

REALLY Like the story so far. I'm glad you're taking time to flesh out the characters etc., and I like the storyline you're developing. That being said, more sex would be good, too. Especially since your sex scenes aren't illogical, as so many "quick wank" story's seem to be. And thanks for that cliffhanger... I'll be waiting with bated breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Great story, just the right blend of plot and sex, but WOW what a cliff hanger. Can't wait to hear about what's behind the door and the gold mine, hope it's soon.

MJOMJOabout 10 years ago
Love the suspense

I gotta tell you, I have been skipping the sex scenes just to find out what is happening with Samuel Johnson and even Mary & Tom. So wow! Just don't take this as a suggestion to drop the sex, it is not, but the story plot is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read!!!

Incest and intrigue. Great combination. Gotta love it.

killer12killer12about 10 years ago

Another great chapter. Can hardly wait for the next one. I love how this are go with every one in the story. I like these types of stories that are not just the old Wam bam stories.

Loyal reader

Killer12.

mavir9mavir9about 10 years ago
Urrgg, Cliff Hanger

This story gets interesting as the chapters develop, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More

This story would be a national best seller in fiction if published as a novel, if it wasn't for the incest. For that I am grateful, so I can read this great story for free on Literotica.

dj9803dj9803about 10 years ago
love this series

Can't wait for the next chapter. Fabulous writing. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

love this story, I wish I did not find it for about 6 more months, so I could read the chapters without interruption. Thanks.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
I need a fix

You got me hooked and I need another fix, you just leave me hanging the way you end your stories.

Don't keep me waiting for ch 13

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Roger44

Another great chapter! I'd like to read the next chapter tomorrow, but love the time, effort and thought that goes into each installment. Eagerly awaiting 13! .....And Thank You!

JamesgivesloveJamesgivesloveabout 10 years ago
You did it again !!!!

I smile each time i see a new chapter posted. This story is absolutely great !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I need more...

Don't even care about the sex aspect of this, I just need the story to keep going. Every time I get to the end of a chapter I sigh, resigned in the thought I have to wait at least 10 more days for the next...

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 10 years ago
seems your tale is a hit...

I want to re-iterate what everyone else is saying about this story... I want more! looking forward to the next release

RecHikerRecHikerabout 10 years ago
5 More Stars -

The only reason I can't give you more than 5 stars is simple - unlike the tale you telling.

Sir, you have us sitting on the edge of our seats, at the end of each chapter, wanting more! I love this story and like all the others, can't wait for the next.....

Thank you for sharing!

RecHiker

bootneckbootneckabout 10 years ago
Need more ;)

I need at least another few chapters to keep me going, finished 12 and now waiting for more, truly good writing and a very engaging romp, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best!

Best story I've read in a long time. Thank You for your hard work!!!! Caused me to cuss when I got to the end of chapter 12 and realized I didn't have a chapter 13 to continue reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

My only disappointment is when I reach the end of a chapter.

It is a fantastic story and enjoyed by all who read it. Please don't stop anytime soon.

Thanks for the effort you have put into developing and continuing this story.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCabout 10 years ago
Another Gem!

I've been following this saga since its beginning and have come to enjoy it more with each episode.

The depth of characters, the myriad of subplots and the detail associated with each make it an interesting read at the very least.

It is easily one of if not the best story I've read on this site. I am impressed with the imagination, depth of knowledge and writing skills of the author.

Ignore the naysayers who think this would not be salable as a novel either in print or in electronic form. I know one former Literotica author who made the transition to successful author of erotic fiction (search for *eve* among Literotica authors). She has a number of stories still posted and is IMNSHO an excellent author herself.

StiffJoints05StiffJoints05about 10 years ago
Fantastic

I've read all of your stories and must say that this one is by far my favorite. I registered onto the site just so I could keep up to date of your stories. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank

you. But you are mean.... as the door opens............eheheh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's about time

I really enjoy reading this story and can't wait for the next episode. Write faster. There is one thing I would like you to do, soon, if you are aren't keeping for more dramatic reasons. It's about time for Justin to get rid of the camera in the Koala, please. I would hate for its discovery to destroy the relationship with Rosemary and Stephanie.

Ethical_HunterEthical_Hunterabout 10 years ago
Love the cliff hanger.

Please write as fast as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks

This is my first comment. All I can say is Write Fast. lol

nice story don't worry about the small errors keep it fun for you to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
perfection

i have been reading stories on this site for years and this is the best story i have read to date keep this story going , and i cant wait for next chapter - cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
about thi story

Keep this going it is getting more interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love this story, it has a very good plot to it and it's not just about sex. You feel as though you know each of the characters. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I need more now.... ;) Best serie of stories in here..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

Oh you fu@#er you can't stop now

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
I'm with Anon. MORE!!

Love the story read 1-7 now just finished 8-12 and the changes keep coming.

first the accident followed by the intro of Michael. then the House being bought.

and now Stephanie and Rosemary have their own secret entrance to Justin's room.

Not to mention what's behind Door #3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If you stop, I will kill you. Jk but please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amount of reward

Actually, $350,000 is a reasonable amount for the reward. The original reward offered was 10% of the amount lost. It seems that a 10% finders fee is still in order.

ABSsABSsabout 10 years ago
UP eats Espee

The merger took place in modern times, and buckets of gold would nt have been involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
UP eats Espee

If you look at railroad history you will find that these two rail lines merged twice,after the first time they were broke up under the monopoly and anti-trust laws in the early 20th century.

IntelligenceloverIntelligenceloveralmost 8 years ago
Excellent use of allegory and symbolic phrase.

Callicious~ You might want to consider fleshing this out a bit, and publishing it for real. Your eroticism is excellent but needs to be cleaned up a bit, favoring flavored vernacular over the more crass and common descriptive phrases.

And don't let the hounds bugger you about the Grammar, though Spell Check could make for easier reading. Ordinary people speaking are rarely grammatically correct.

Good luck.

BigChiefBigChiefover 7 years ago
A response

Intelligencelover - To respond to your comment, Callicous died in 2014. He was an excellent story teller, and I still enjoy re-reading his work.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 7 years ago

RIP Callicious

You will be missed

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Too bad we don't see a new chapter yet...

I would have said turn the basement area where the skeletons were found into a private game room/recreation hall/family room/site security office expressly for Justin, Michael, Susie, Stephanie, and Rosemary, bring a couch down through the carriage house, assemble a pool table, dart board, and have Justin wire it up for modern day electricity and television. Michael could handle building security while Rosemary and Justin were in class, alleviating potential problems with ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriends, stalkers, drunk trespassers, drug overdoses, vehicle vandalism, fires, and broken pipes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous