All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 18'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Every chapter I read just keeps me interested in the story and Im really excited to see the next chapter

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 10 years ago
Such a Wonderful story!!

I have followed the story from the beginning and it is super!!! Looking forward to another chapter and more. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago
5 STARS AGAIN

First off, I'm glad your feeling better and pray for your health. secondly; Once again you continue to hold me captive by this excellent story your telling. You have a great way with weaving it all with a bit of excitement going with a dash of drama to boot. I have my own health issues and this is what seems to keep me looking forward to something with new chapters coming out normally every few wks,I just hope the next chpter is out before I go in for surgery on 9th. ty for sharing this story/ bill

GunellGunellalmost 10 years ago
Well Done!!

First I wanna say glad to hear you are doing well and that everything seems to be okay. You did it again another well done chapter. The meeting was a surprise but Michael showed that he is a man who earned everyone's respect. I also like that Justin said that the stocks and bonds should be shared with Thyme and Thyme Again Properties.

I enjoyed it and love the way you showed how Susan felt about herself and how she sees herself now. As for Michael he shows his feeling for Susan is stronger then anything he felt before. Just wonder how Susan will take it when she see him all bandaged up. Justin is now in a pickle with the koala. I wonder what he is going to do now? Well hope it isn't to long before we get to read the next chapter.

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 10 years ago
BillyJim55

Bill, I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers on the 9th. Be well my friend, Tony

hushpuphushpupalmost 10 years ago
Very good read

I just can't wait for another chapter glad to hear you are doing fine. Best of luck on whatever you do and family has got to be first we all understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Good

Most of us know and understand that life does happen, and that we cannot control it. These stories have all been worth the wait, and I urge you to continue.

As an old man who reads for pleasure, I can say these stories are far superior to much of the drivel posted here. I am glad that Justin finally decided to "de-bug" the bear, and I am waiting for Grandma to get the girls alone and Grandpa to get Justin alone to discuss the issue of birth control. There is no room left in the house for a nursery.

Please continue the series.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Waiting Was Worth It

Sorry to read about your difficulties, Callicious. First things first, though, and your life is more important than any story. That said, you are doing a great job with Justin Thyme. I was concerned in earlier chapters by a certain lack of stress or drama, but these later chapters have made up for that in spades. How is everyone going to deal with all that money? I'd suggest putting most of it into a foundation for some purpose close to everyone's heart. That is what I would do if I ever won the Lotto, or something. This is a really wonderful story, and it is hard to wait for each chapter. However, take all the time you need to keep up the quality. Waiting may be hard, but it's definitely worthwhile. And consider how you could make it something a big publisher would want in their catalogue. I think it is very close to that now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Have to agree with ChasB, family and your own health comes 1st. Excellent story, we can wait for the next chapter.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
Very good.

I really like this story, but I have to say that an almost 19 year old (Suzie) still referring to her mother as MOMMY really grates on my nerves & makes her sound like she's about 10-12 years old. Just doesn't seem real.

The other situation that's tests reality is the Michael, his mother & the cop situation.

It just isn't believable to me on any level, especially the effort to get him to Tucson.

I HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT SOON.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
Your forgiven

Got to take care of yourself and family first, hope everything is ok now.

About time he took care of that bear, hope he gets it fixed before the girls find out that he's been spying on them even before they became lovers because that would ruin their trust in him and maybe their love as well so don't let it happen OK?

Looking foreward to the next chapter, as the man said below I am also an old guy that just enjoys reading the story for the sake of the story even without the sex, but I do like reading aboit the sex too Ha Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
utter bore

What soporific fluff! Zero stars!

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 10 years ago
To Anonymous Boor:

Why don't you do everybody a big favor and don't read any more of this story. Better still, don't come back to the site at all since none of this is up to the standard you set for yourself when you won your Nobel Prize for Literature. What! You say you never won a prize for literature and that you can't write your way out of a wet paper bag. We already knew that from your vitriolic comment. Real writers offer constructive comments, even if those comments are negative. You are a poser and not a very good one at that.

jeromejoh12jeromejoh12almost 10 years ago
Good Story

So what if suzie calls her Mom, Mommy! A big 5 stars to you and your writing, keep it up and I am looking forward to see how this goes. I will be waiting and hope you feel better!

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Dralmost 10 years ago
Another hit!

Great to hear things are back on a more even keel for you. I know I'm not the only one to say we have missed you. For those nay sayers out there, my sister, who will turn 74 this year, always used the term Mommy while I used Mom. As well, my 29 year old step daughter, who just completed her MS in Nursing and is working on her PhD, calls my wife Mommy. Sorry if that news grates any one's nerves. Keep the chapters coming. We are all enthralled with this story.

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 10 years ago
as always, waiting for the next installment

sorry about your difficulties.

i've been checking daily for this and enjoyed it just like the rest. got me curious how all this can work out with a happy ending for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep up the good work!

This is an incredible story, and if not for one small portion of it, I'd say sell it when it is done, that's how good I think it is. I am glad you are back on track, real life is important and so is your health!

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 10 years ago
another great chapter!

thanks again for this story. I check almost every day to see if you've posted anything. Can't wait for the next one!

curlybear53curlybear53almost 10 years ago

I am not tiring of this story line! It is well written and the plot is very good. I haven't heard the name Maxwell Maltz for a few years, so excellent research for the background facts!. I will be waiting on pins and needles for the next installment!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 10 years ago
The Excellence Continues

with chapter 18.

It never ceases to amaze me that you have detractors who cal it trash but offer no substance in so doing. It makes me wonder if they read your work or possibly if they can read at all. They seem to resent your success and have to do something so pathetic to make themselves feel good.

The story is very well written. Errors do exist but they are so few in an opus this size that they pale into insignificance.

I very smart person once said, "Show me a man who has never made a mistake and I'll show you the man who has never done anything."

With what has transpired since chapter 17, I must compliment you on a heroic and diligent effort to produce this effort among a rewrite of a potentially profit making work in just about 3 weeks! That is an achievement of no small measure in itself.

It's good to hear your health issue seems to be resolved; I hope it is permanently so.

Best wishes and keep up the superb effort and results.

I'm glad to see Justin decided to 'fix' the Koala. Too bad circumstances may put him in jeopardy of being discovered but again, that may prove to be another opportunity to demonstrate his character.

Bill

fixer43fixer43almost 10 years ago
Reality and irony

I am somewhat amused by some of the comments questioning 'reality' in this excellent series. If it was truly everyday/realistic, none of us would be reading it. How many of you know a 19-20 yr old college student who not only has sex with his sister and/or girlfriend several times a day, but discovered millions of dollars in lost gold?

As for the police issue with Michael, that seems quite realistic. Imagine the newspapers getting hold of that; 'Local cops beat up prominent teen in botched drug bust". I think they would happily give him a high-speed escort, sirens blaring, to his Prom if he agreed to keep quiet about their 'mistake'.

And does anyone else see the irony in the last couple pages? Susie has thought herself to be ugly with her injuries and can't quite understand why this polite, handsome young man is so in love with her. She is 'transformed' into a beautiful young woman for her Prom and now her handsome Prince has to show up with blackened eyes and bandages on his face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

I love this story. I look for new installments daily. That said, why did you have to screw up Michael and Susie's prom with his facial injury. I just don't see anything positive going forward from this. I've been waiting for the koala bear incident to come out although I'm not sure it is a necessary tangent. Either Justin dismisses it as it was put in at a time that they were teasing him OR he can say since they thought the koala was watching them he would install it so they could see themselves as the bear would see them. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 10 years ago
Excellent Series

Love your work keep it up. I look forward to more in this series in the future.

vstarmpvstarmpalmost 10 years ago
Love the Story!

I have enjoyed all of the chapters so far. I am amazed that people complain about the reality aspects of them; what they are forgetting is that it is a STORY and as such not everything has to be probable to occur. As long as there is a possibility that something of the nature of the events in your chapters then let your imagination continue to work!. Its like the one in a million chance.... it isn't likely to happen, but it is possible!

Your editor(s) have done a good job keeping your work error free; however they failed to catch the word Sargent, it should be Sergeant. I am from a military background and it is always spelled Sergeant. A lot of people think the term Sarge is a short way of saying it and figure that if the add "nt" to it is is spelled correctly. In my profession, our Sergeants of any type are not referred to as Sarge, it is incorrect and disrespectful.

I know it sounds picky, but it stands out like a sore thumb to me, especially when you have such a great story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the Best

I truly enjoy this series. Erotica isn't all about sex it is still about the story plus quite a bit of sex haha. Keep up the amazing work and once this series comes to an end (though I wish it never would) I can't wait to read your next series you decide to make

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i like

But go back to being more detailed in the intimate scenes :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damned good

I've been enjoying the hell out of this story, watching it evolve from a simple wank story into a serious novel with plot and characters and everything. And I wouldn't normally bring up a point like this, but since you're apparently a professional author I feel I can bring it up.

You keep switching voices in the story from first-person to third-person and back. It's confusing at times when you switch, and I understand why you'd do it this way, But it's a smidgen jarring each time you switch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Good

Glad i was eating soup cause the tears landed in it! most of page 4 & 5.

That is some talent.

Thank you for carrying on with the story and look forward to the next and subsequent chapters.

Steve

mistout1mistout1almost 10 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I don't think I can throw enough positives out about the story. It's amazing you can keep everything strait with the amount of sub plots you have, and continue to develope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love this story

you are an amazing writer and i really do love this story can't wait for the next part for micheal to propose to susie

dlee2dlee2almost 10 years ago
Great Chapter

Great Chapter, Istill see a problem when the House is full, are you certain he will not be boinking all the other babes staying there???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best story ever

I've been rewarding this story for a while now and have only one complaint. Can you please stop with the steph feeling sad because of her boobs. Every time I see that it makes me want to stop reading. I'm not saying to not show that she's scared she'll lose Justin but to at least change it to "girls are more beautiful" or something anything. Besides that this is a great story. I love it and hope it continues far into college and maybe after they graduate from there. It's interesting to me since I live in Chicago but have recently visited there and have been thinking of attending asu.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love this Story and waiting patiently but, with enthralled enthusiasm for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable......

.....and sad to see it approaching it's close.

But Callicious, please, Please, PLEASE! take up the effort to correct your apparent mix-up between and all too common misuse of "to" and "too".

To: a direction; to school, to infinity and beyond!, etc. or part of the infinitive of a verb; to make, to be, to do, etc.

Too: an excess or extent; too much, too little, too late, too far, too close.....get it?

Really, it gets very annoying after awhile, and becomes a serious distraction in an otherwise fine work. Looky, I don't like nit-picking, but can't stand silent when a great story teller doesn't seem to care enough about his work...his legacy, to make it technically as right as he is able....and you are able.

Oh, also, page 5, section three, paragraph 10; "Suzie broke into tears......would have fell...." Really? Try "would have fallen".

OK, that said, the characters are rich and engaging, interesting and subtly flawed, I won't quibble about some of dialogue that, frankly is too....I don't know....plastic, preachy, pretentious...unnatural. You might want to read some of the dialogue out loud when writing and see if it sounds realistic to your ears....some of it....well people just don't talk like that, except in commercials for toothpaste.....just a thought.

Damn, man. I hate to come off sounding so annoyed (I'm piqued). I just read the last three chapters back to back and this stuff is really beginning to abrade my gills!

So, I hope the exigencies of life will not tear too much at your resolve and tempt you to let loose these children before they are mature enough to survive out here in the cold, dark expanses of Literotica......

OkieChuckOkieChuckalmost 7 years ago
love it

it just keeps on a coming

scherja1scherja1over 4 years ago
Too much

The confrontation with the police was too much of an unnecessary complication. Your writing is better than that. The only thing which detracted from an otherwise perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loving it!

Second time around, but I didn't remember the quandary with the koala.

It figures, as Callicious loved to throw in the drama, and is actually more believable than a lot of what's happened in the story. Not that I'm complaining - it's fiction, and Callicious has written a really good story. It's just that in real life you just don't get 18 year olds having two wonderful lovers, with one being their sister, bring bought a mansion by their parents to live in with a bunch of girls while going to college, becoming best friends with the guy who ran into their girlfriend's car, discovering a secret passage and coming into $350,000, then another $2 million, then a few hundred million dollars more, then having their best friend get innocently injured the day of the prom and the day that he the friend) is going to propose to their other friend who he seriously injured in the aforementioned car crash. Not to mention the convenient connections the friend has with a top dressmaker, a top jeweller, and a hair stylist who specialises in helping women with medical hair problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Re @scherja1's comment:

While highly improbable, the confrontation with the police was a necessary complication, otherwise Callicious would have had to come up with a different scenario to put Justin in a bind with the koala opened up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I knew there would be a moment with the bear

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous