All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 19'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Bit Sad

I do understand your choice to end the story here for now, but it would not matter if the story was ten times as long as it is now we would still enjoy all of it and comparing it to "War and Peace" ad saying it would only be good to have it that long if it was of similar quality is selling yourself short since most people regardless of the quality of that particular work, could never get through more than a few chapters because it is far less interesting because of it's voluminous size than your story even if it was as long as that classic.

My sadness is because I felt you ended things too soon and left way too many questions and plots wide open. Again though I understand wanting to give it at least a temporary conclusion as stories can tend to grow much large than originally planned and leave you with no way to make a clear ending. Take a break from this one and do something else and hopefully inspiration to pick it up again later because I can tell you we as your readers will never be satisfied with this being the end for these characters we have grown attached to. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The best comment I can make about this story is, even if there was sex in it at all, I would have still enjoyed reading it. I hope there will be more adventures in the future.

Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Happy AND sad!!!

A great way to end this on a high note...but a cliffhanger about the rest. Where things go with Stephanie and Rosemary...the wealth... what ends up happening there...and what he can do with it...etc. as you know. I hope someday you continue...and if so, I will be waiting to see it. Extremely well done!!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a thought

I have thoroughly enjoyed your story, especially the arising friendships and relationships. You may think it strange but, most of all, I enjoyed the buying of the house, its secrets and its discoveries. Perhaps, should you decide to continue with the story at some time in the future, that you'll continue with the discoveries, the consequences and the lodgers that live in the house. Thanks very much for a jolly good read.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 10 years ago
Sad it's over!

I wanted this to continue forever, but alas, all good things must come to an end.

Thanks very much for your time and effort putting this excellent series together!

looking forward to the next one! (?)

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

This has been a wonderful story. I hope that you will be able to post more of "Justin Thyme" in the comming mounths. Good luck Allosaurus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really???

Just couldn't complete it. Do you always start things and then just not finnish? Why start it then. No pride in a job well done. No pride in standing back and looking at a finnished piece? That is so sad. What a meaningless existance. You must not really like yourself. How pitifull.

readitallreaditallalmost 10 years ago
Simply fantastic

Excellent 19 chapters. I could read another 19 and still want more. To be honest I skipped the well written sex scenes so I could seecwhat happened next. You could easily amend the story and get published without the incest. By far one of the best stories I have read on this or any other site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sad and hoping

This story has been awesome and needs to continue. Personally I would rather read this book than War and Peace anytime. I agree that a "book 2" needs to be written. I and my wife have been captivated with the story line and all of it's twists and turns, and waited anxiously for each new chapter to come out. I enjoy the sexy parts of this work, but even without it your work stands tall and could easily be written for distribution to a different market segment that might frown on some of your more juicy sections. I, like others, would love to see what happens with the house, the financial gains for the teens, and how they all make the all girls rental house work. Additionally how far does Justin go with the electronics business expansion and how Michael is able to help the railroads. Oh, BTW, how much of the stock turned out to be good and what was it's overall value, and how does Justin deal with his new, likely, majority ownership of those railroads. What about Susie and how she is always saying that Michael always spends too much on her, and then finds out what he is really going to have going forward. Its a good thing Michael and Justin got the girls before they were really rich as they know they are really there for love, not cash.

Thanks for reading our comments and considering continuing this, and thank you for all your great work. I wish I could write even half as good as you do.

G in Georgia, USA

fosdadfosdadalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

I've loved this story and couldn't wait to read each installment. I too am sad it's over but as you say all good things come to an end. Hopefully some day you will write more! Ignore the one anonymous comment, he's totally wrong!

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
The End?

I agree wholeheartedly with the two "Sad" Anonymous commentators; but there are several loose threads remaining in this series that would make additional tales or series by themselves. Trying to keep them all together would have been a full time job for Callicious, and I'm sure he has a life to live aside from Literotica. Maybe he can find time to explore at least one or two, though. That said, and as I and others have suggested, with a bit of editing and touch-up (maybe the incest would need to be eliminated, sadly, since who really cares anyway), this would be a better novel than most of what is on the market these days. Or publish it as an ebook, incest and all, as CarlusMingus is doing with his Charlie And Mindy series, now deleted here.

I hope Callicious continues writing here or somewhere, though. He is GOOD!

jim1948deusajim1948deusaalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I found your whole Story wonderful. I have been following this from the very begining and found each chapter better and beter. I hope that in the future you will decide to write a second book and continue the Story line. Best regards,

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very entertaining indeed!

This has been a great story to follow! I give the total package a 10 star rating...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I do hope you revisit these characters and tell more of their story.

I have enjoyed all the chapters so far. Commenting on a previous chapter I wrote that there were several obvious endpoints, the prom is one of those. Personally I would have preferred graduation as that truly marks the end of high school, where the prom is only part of that ending. But it is your story.

Again, I hope after a passage of time your characters speak to you and that you write that story for us.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Great ending

I really enjoyed this story. I am sad to see it ending but liked the way it did end. I look forward to reading your next efforts.

verybigoneverybigonealmost 10 years ago
Book 2

One can only hope.

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great

you are a very good writer and don't really need all the sex your story lines do very well without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Understand Why...

you are bringing this tale to a close. I can see how big and ponderous this story has become. I can't imagine how difficult it must be writing it and trying to weave all the threads into a cohesive whole.

But, it has become a wonderful launch pad for several tales to be spun off from it--with characters from each making cameo appearances in the others, as necessary. You could write one about Michael and Susie and how they find their way thorugh life together at such a young age could be one. Another could be about Stephanie, Rosemary, and Justin as they go through college, interacting with the residents of the house and other college students, could be another. Maybe a tale involving the parents getting togther and swapping amongst themselves could be another.

You really have created a wonderful set of characters. It's a shame to see them go when they have so much potential left unrealized.

Whatever, you decide, just know I (and probably thousands of others) have enjoyed reading the series.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Hoping for Book 2

This story has been great. Your sir are a great writer, I look forword to many more of your stories. Thanks

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
All good things

All good things must come to an end, but I do hate to see you go with so many things left unanswered.

A story with Michael's and Susie's wedding and wedding night when Susie gets to have Michael for the first time.

Also a story about Justin and Stephanie and maybe Rosemary finding love of her own.

Thank you so much for the enjoyable reading, I didn't miss the sex so much in the last few chapters because it was such a great story on it's own ( Not that the sex wasn't good )

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 10 years ago
P.S.

Got you in my Favorites so I can go back and read it again while I wait for you next stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I think this "book" could have used one or two more chapters.

An excellent piece of work, but I know you probably need to step away for some time, so it won't become stale. However, as I stated in my title to this, it could have used at least one or two more chapters for a cleaner "book" ending. Therefore, at some point in the future, you really do need to get to a "Book Two." Give it time, I think you will have to agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I so loved reading your story. As a previous English Teacher, I love a well written book. Yours is that. Didn't read it just for the sex, but for the story. Well done. Sorry to see it end.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 10 years ago
I'll Pay for Book II

I simply loved this story and the characters. From beginning to end, it was about nice people behaving well. While the various sexual themes may have taken it from the mainstream, it just wasn't a "dirty book." That is no mean feat and I will miss Justin, Michael and the girls. It won't be quite as exciting when I search the new story list each day, knowing that there won't be a new chapter waiting for me to enjoy. Thank you for taking the time to share your talent and imagination with us.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 10 years ago
Good stuff

Really enjoyed the read - I hope there are more stories in the future.

Thank you for listening to my request to put the paragraph breaks in - it makes it easier to read - from my perspective anyway.

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Please !

Sir I am really disappointed that you have ended this story it is one of the best that

I have seen on here. The characters are perfect the plot is great it is just an all around good story. The sex has been pretty much the right amount to keep us interested. I hope you take a break and do a few things then come back to this on if not wish you the best on what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How could you?

I'm severely disappointed that you build characters this well and didn't even let your readers have Michael and Susie at least get one opportunity to be together. I know it's implied in their engagement, but there are so many unfinished story-lines that could have been at least tidied up between engagement and wedding/consummation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please don't stop here

It feels like the story got too far away from the kids and I was personally looking forward to more of them. Ch 17-19 were kind of a grind to read and I found myself "waiting" for the good stuff to ramp back up. I'm hoping you take a little break and then get back to it focusing on the house and college. 10/10 series however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sorry to see it end, but I understand. Too bad society is the way it is, this would have been a great HBO series. I know that I would have liked watching. Great job and I look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

The entire series was excellent and a pleasure to read.

I look forward to your next project.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THANK YOU

Sorry to see it end. But life goes on. Thanks for bringing a enjoyable story into our lives.

jeromejoh12jeromejoh12almost 10 years ago
Beautiful Story!

I must say bring on Book 2 for the rest of the story of School the Weddings(including Justin And Steph)!! I had a few tears!! Good luck!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Justin Thyme

I really loved this series and was really heartbroken to see it end. I sincerely hope it gets reesumed in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh no :-(

I loved this story and I'm sad it is over. So many things I had hoped to read about. How Justin and Michael managed it with a house full of teasing girls? How Justin works with Rosemary and her new boyfriend? How Justin get a railroad magnat? The wedding of Michael and Susie. Hope you write after a brake a book 2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Job!!!!!

I have really enjoyed this story. A story this well done does not require sex in every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard to say goodbye.

As the saying goes."It's hard d to say goodbye." You are a gifted writer. I have enjoyed reading Justin Thyme. I will continue to watch your page for any new story lines that you come out with. Keep writing my friend, and enjoy your life. Grady.

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 10 years ago
Thanks Again

Excellent series sorry to have it end. Perhaps in the future we can here from you again.

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!

As I've told you before I really liked this story....I just can't believe you ended it here with SO MUCH of the story unresolved.

THIS is about a HALF story. Just WAY to many loose ends.

You are WAY better than this......SHEESH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What an excellent bit of writing this is ,I understand your reason for finishing here but. Please don't there are so many unanswered questions ,and your writing pulls you in to the lives of your carectors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
😰😰😰😰😰

I think I speak for everybody when I say this was the best story they have read in a while,but that they also wish for you to continue. I've read the entire story and couldn't wait till this part came out. I checked everyday. I don't think we care about the sex but more about the plot and character development. I wish you would continue since you have left so many possibilities open in the story. I don't think we would mind if it took you longer just as long as you continue. I've read several types of books but this story is one that I wish would continue more than any other. If you feel you would want to skip a few years and just jump to a point I think we would be fine with that.

-Dabestpdg89@gmail.com

curlybear53curlybear53almost 10 years ago

I understand why you want to call this story line over. I will wait for Book 2 of the story! As others have said, you have left many story lines open and do have other avenues to work on. I would like to see you continue this story line to some type of conclusion. If you don't, I understand. But I wish you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel needed

Please begin work on Book 2 as soon as possible. Resolve at least some of the loose ends. I think if Book 2 starts where Book One ended that would be best and focus it on the Summer between Prom and their first day of college. Then a Book 3 could be of their first year at college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Outstanding story! Book 2 is a must!!

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I have been a fan of this series from the first paragraph, eagerly awaiting the release of each subsequent chapter. I find it hard to fathom that the end of this series is here, but wish to extend congratulations to you on this wonderful epic.

As usual, I find your work to be well thought out, very well developed and known to take a sharp turn or two.

Please keep up with the writing, whether with this series or another….I look forward to reading it.

Dan

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 10 years ago
The First Disappointing Chapter

While I can appreciate your burden at keeping the story going and trying to find a place to wind it to an end, it unfortunately feels as if it were rushed to achieve that here.

This has been without doubt one of if not the best story I have read here or elsewhere.

The characters were well developed, the plot lines intricate and well integrated covering a vast expanse.

And the whole story was covering only a very brief period of a couple of months in the lives of a number of disparate people. Quite an achievement in a mere 400 pages considering the numerous subplots.

After about chapter 4, I got to the point I was enjoying it despite, not because of, the sex. The diminishing sex did not detract from the story at all.

My compliments on a superbly designed and written story. In the end, my disappointment is that it has ended. I really hope the threat of a chapter two is realized.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHO DOES THE RATINGS ON THIS SITE!!!

I LITERATELY FEEL ASLEEP READING THIS! I WANT TO KNOW WHO RATES THESE LIT STORIES????? I THINK ITS A DISTANT RELATIVE OF SHAKESPEARE ! then i look to the other stories of this writer and see all these H ratings on your stories. Do you have family members on the Lit panel???

OtazelOtazelalmost 10 years ago
Who Does The Ratings?

To the anonymous who asked 'Who does the ratings?' The answer is :- You do, I do, everyone who votes does. The ratings are an average of the votes for the given story. So the more 5* votes, the more likely to get an 'H'.

Obviously lots of people do not fall asleep reading this authors stories!

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 10 years ago
Can't remember if I've commented on earlier chapters...

There are 18 of them, after all! What an amazing series.

I'm another who isn't particularly bothered by the sex gradually disappearing from the narrative, because the story itself is fantastic. Although I can see the prom as a point to break the story, I agree with most other comments that there are just too many threads left untied, and I would love to see at least a couple more chapters to wrap up at least some of these.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best series I have read on this site and am now a big fan of yours after reading it the only thing I am sad about is that it is over but I will read your other stories and I will also read this one again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

THANK YOU for one one of the best stories I've read on Literotica!

'I am disappointed you ended the series as you did, and agree with DeepBlueC "...it unfortunately feels as if it were rushed to achieve..." an ending. Maybe that shouldn't have surprised me as the segments in Chapter 18 also seemed rushed.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 10 years ago
Disappointed by the Rushed Ending

This story took some VERY strange and wild turns. It started out as a goofy teen-sex fantasy. Nerdy teen boy uses his tech skills and seduces all the hot girls, including his sister. The Michael/Susie subplot took over the story. We've been waiting for a LONG time for them to have sex! You teased us with that for months. And that could have been really interesting. Michael LOVES Susie. Nothing about her isn't sexy to him. So would he become sexually aroused by her amputation? I don't know. But it would have been interesting to find out. It would have been interesting to explore the homoerotic subtext between Michael and Justin? Would including Justin in Michael and Susie's sex play have put a strain on Michael's Moral outlook or his marriage with Susie? The house with secret rooms and millions in treasure sounded like it came straight out of the Hardy Boys. It doesn't surprise me that you write YA fiction. This often had that fantasy element.

It would have been interesting to have Justin and Rosemary's parents find out about their relationship. What could they all do? How would they react? Justin and Rosemary have their own place, are adults, and are independently wealthy! It would be interesting to find out what Michael's reaction would be to Justin's committed, plural and incestuous relationship. Would Michael be repulsed by that, or intrigued and excited by that? We will never know. There are just so many interesting avenues that this story could have gone down. Instead it got lost in a muddle of secret rooms and endless make-overs and moralizing.

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 10 years ago
really enjoyed this story

i will miss always looking for that 'next' chapter. it's been a good read. not sure about War and Peace quality, but judging by how i felt reading the story and apparently there are quite a number of other readers who also enjoyed, what more should a writer accomplish than have people enjoy their work? well done.

BTW, i could never bring myself to read War and Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The End

Never cried so much reading a work of fiction. You have been blessed in the writing department. Sorry to see it end but what a way to go out.

All the best in every thing you do.

stev4e

BPDDSG84BPDDSG84almost 10 years ago
Looking Forward Too

I am looking forward to the day you decide to write book 2 of this wonderful story.

italianguy82italianguy82almost 10 years ago
Amazing story

Thanks to you, Callicious, for sharing this story with us. It kept me coming back to literotica almost daily, waiting for a new chapter.

If anything, the only disappointment came from the solution to the koala problem. I would have preferred Justin to confess the truth, but then again, how would have the girls reacted? So, using the final words from this chapter, that is the way life works sometimes.

Best wishes for your personal life and for your book!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story but ...

I really enjoyed this story but ...

the repeating of Michael saying "I am the most moral person ever known to mankind" got a bit tedious.

Other characters also began to annoy me with their whiter than white speeches, and your descriptions of them.

Once they have been described, their actions speak for themselves. Maybe their actions are enough.

It began to read like the script of a B grade movie .... but I couldn't stop reading it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hdk and now you

great concept and hope two coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

What can i say, thank you seems so unadecuate to what we have been given... These stories made me aroused and they made me laugh and cry... I simply loved them and will read them on and on again.. Best of wishes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As so many have said, I couldn't wait for the next chapter to come out. You have an excellent sense of causing the reader to wonder what is coming next and in my opinion you never disappointed. Thank you for a great book one.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

A superb work, though in need of polishing before it gets published. And you should publish it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Are you Kidding me?"

I have been watching for this story every time I open this site. Why? Because it has been a great story, lots of threads and bunny trails to try to follow, but they almost always fit into the story, perhaps Rosemary's reaction to Brian and the fact that he just appeared and then disappeared being an exception. I cannot believe that after all the good writing and time you put into this story that you would shut it down so abruptly, without really coming to any kind of a conclusion on any of those threads. You said yourself that "...I know there are threads that are not completed..."; but in reality there doesn't seem to be any of the threads completed. If you are going to end a story, I think you should do just that, end it...come to a conclusion. I don't think you did that in any way and frankly that surprised me. I think you need at least one or two more chapters to draw this story to a conclusion that would leave your readers with more than a feeling that you just got tired of the story and decided to drop it, even if it isn't completed.

Now I realize this is just my opinion, but I really think this ending is beneath your level of writing skills and doesn't leave me wanting more; but leaves me with the feeling that you got tired of the story and didn't feel like ending it properly. That truly is a sad thing because I think you are one of the few authors on this site with the skills to bring this epic to a proper conclusion that would satisfy your readers while still leave us wanting more.

Sadly I feel you let us down on this one; after starting so good too...sad.

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 10 years ago
Congrats to Callicious!

This has been a great story, teasing all of us endlessly with multiple potential lover situations for the future; congrats to Callicious for having the guts to bring it to a very satisfactory close at this point.

It would be all too easy to hope the story would continue for at least four more years as Justin, et al complete school, multiply their found money through many ventures, and perhaps Rosemary and Stephanie let Justin play with some or all the ladies of the boarding house (and maybe they play with them, too?). Michael, of course, would be too busy keeping Susie happy in the Carriage House.

Closing it now allows him to judiciously and deliciously select characters for other story veins when and if his heart desires. I hope he does, and that I will enjoy as much as this story. Bravo, Callicious!

curiousvisitorcuriousvisitoralmost 10 years ago
you are an evil man...

You write a fabulous story and then you just stop it. I have to agree with all the comments complaining that this was not really an ending, no real closure. You just stopped writing.

We love this story and a major part of why we love it is that there are so many threads in it. We don't mind that some threads do not progress in some chapters due to lack of space/time (we do mind, but psst :-) ) as we knew that they were to be revisited in the one afterwards. However this way, that there are not going to be more chapters, the story is just broken not finished.

What happens with Rosemary? Why was Brian introduced if you stopped writing? The Koala solution was rushed. Why did you put the whole problem into that chapter if you knew you are going to finish?

We deserve a proper ending. Please write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I really liked this story as I did your others,but I hope that revisit the stories of these people soon.There is lot more to be seen from them.maybe not under the incest heading but in some of the other sections,like first time, or romance.You have built these people up too much to just abandon them.You have a lot of possibilities started here for several more stories that are too good to pass up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hope you are ok

It has been a while and the last time you were having problems in your life. Just want you to know I am hoping you are ok and looking forward to the next chapter whenever you are able to get to it. Be well.

SaltyDog63SaltyDog63almost 10 years ago
Lonesome

I miss Justin and Rosemary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very, Very nice

Dear Callicious,

This story was fantastic much better then that fifty shade book. I enjoyed your style and I would to see and read any books coming forth. It was a nice blend of romance and some nice spice.

thank you,

Bruce 268

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

This is a fantastic story! I really enjoyed every chapter, and love the writing style. A perfect blend of true feeling and hard sex. A story that is a fantasy is much more enjoyable when written as this series. No conflict, no jealousy, and genuine love vividly described with all. Yes that probably never happens in real life, but this was a STORY.

REGG60REGG60over 9 years ago

I have read the entire story and enjoyed it very much so much that there have been times where I skipped over some of the sex just to read the rest of the story. I hope you continue some of the threads in future stories, especially the dynamics of the house they are going to run. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just finished reading the entire story of Justin Thyme. It really keeped my interest. Hope there is more to come from you, weather it be Another story or a continuation of this one. Thanks again it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't end it like this

You need to return to this story and start a book II if that is what you want. There are just too many open stories that are begging to be answered.

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Very Good

This is by far probably the very best series on Literotica just so sorry that this is the end hope you will decide to start some kind of contiuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue Great Story

I know your public would love it if you would continue. I know that with your creative mind that you could head in many different directions. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+

I have read many stories on different sites and I am pleased to have found this. It is a stand-alone story.Good Work!

pwagpwagover 9 years ago
Thanks for tears!

Callicious,

Thanks for your very emotive writing style & content.

Yes, sometimes it was a little tear jerking & goodie two shoes, but it is an effective multi-faceted storyline & is basically well written. The total lack of reliance on the use of curse words to express the erotic content & action, was very refreshing, especially on these erotic story web sites.

Thank You,

PWAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for youre very good emotive writing style and content.

Thanks for your very emotive writing style and content it are well balanced between storey, character , feelings and sex.

I wish to read more, what happens with the house, and how will Steph, rose an justins relation develop, and of curse the others.

as you did write all good things have to have an end sometime.

But if you write more of this story even as a book pleas post a teaser on this site and let us know.

Thank You,

Danne

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent literature. please keep it going

The story ended way to abruptly with lots of different things still in play right into the last chapter. Hopefully once things going in your life settle down you`ll be able to find time to continue on.

There's a lot of great work here. Well thought through. Impressive detail. There's also much more to be written. I do hope you find the time at some point to continue on. Some works truly need to be finished. This is absolutely one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Miss it already

What a terrific story. Really hope you get the chance to continue it some more. Like others have said, it ended too abruptly. This is not criticism. It's simply that the writing, characters, and story were so good that I really miss it. Thank you taking the time to share this with us. Anxiously awaiting more of your stories, but especially more of this one.

BigChiefBigChiefover 9 years ago
A NAME for the house

A good name for the house might be Thyme'N Place, should you continue to write about the family as landlords.

xomegax1xomegax1over 9 years ago
Great Story With an Abrupt Ending

While I won't belabor the point that many others have made regarding the abruptness of the ending (too much anyway), I wanted to take the time to thank you for a wonderful story. This has been one of the best I have read on this site. That being said, I think that with some fine tweaking, you could easily publish this as the beginning novel to an series. Of course, the incest would need to be minimalized for it to go mainstream. But even that would require only minor rewrites. Smoothing out the ending would also need done. You've left enough plot threads open to easily start off a second book (allow me to suggest starting it with the beginning of college). I would note that I have paid for books that were not as well written as this story. I eagerly await a follow-on story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
breathtaking

This is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Very well thought out, good flow and engaging characters. Kepp up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

Love the story! it is well written and it has some nice storylines.

hope there will be a second book hahahah!

Fore those how love a great book i just read the story Summercamp

from Nick Scipio mind you it will take you a bitt more time because it is

twice ass long and not finishd yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

beautiful i wish you would continue also wish i could give you 15 stars instead of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank u

You do need to do book 2 very soon that is the best book I have read in a long time x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story. But now that it's finished, I'm anticipating Book 2. It's a must to fill in the details on the gold coins, the gold bars and the (approx.) 80 pounds of raw gold. There's also the info on the stock certificates and bearer bonds and how these and the gold enrich the lives of the Thyme household. Finish the carriage house, the mansion and get the girls moved in and settled. Marry Justin and Stephanie, Brian and Rosemary and Michael and Susan. Get the electronics store opened. I can't wait. If you need help on ideas or moral support you have only to ask. My email is monkeysfist90@msn.com. Give a holler if I can help.

REGG60REGG60over 9 years ago
More Thyme needed

these were some of my favorite stories, and you have left a lot of the details you included in the series without complete answers, a second series is definitely in need for Justin Thyme, the college years perhaps :)

Ricky101Ricky101over 9 years ago
Keep it coming!

To be honest, I was unfamilliar with the concept of literally writing a book on the website. Yours is actually the first one I experience. And I really loved it. Your story is one of the best I ever read. Sure, it's a long one and there isn't a lot of sex compared to other stories, but I was captivated none the less. I've read the whole story every night for a week. It was like my naughty bedtime story. I agree with all the other guys, this story needs a book 2. The college year and how things will work out.

I wanna know how the Thymes will handle the treasure? I wanna know if Justin ends up with Stephanie or if one of his new college friends steps in? I want to read Michael and Suzie's first time. I want to know if Rosemary and Justin keeps going at it? I wish for, at least, one saphic moment between Stephanie and Rosemary. Maybe while they still share Justin. I want to know if Michael ever finds out about Justin and Rosemary? And what's his reaction considering his religious beliefs? All these questions and more needs to be answered.

Thank you for all the time it took you to write all 19 chapters. Here's hoping to read more.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Really sad news

Even with the typos and such it remains a grand tale that I really enjoyed.

I was really saddened to hear of your recent passing from your son, posted here on the recent story Father of a Nation (posted 12/01/2014).

www.literotica.com/s/father-of-a-nation

And heartbreaking to hear about the severe physical pain suffered in your last days. I, too, was expecting a longer tale for this last chapter, surprised to see it shorter by several pages, but understand the reason.

For those of us who love the story and wanted more, the ending as it is will have to suffice. Rest in peace; good fortune in your next life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great read

Please write book 2. Besides being erotica, this series has such a wonderful mix of drama, intrigue, and mystery all entangled which makes it a read hard to put down. It would be such a shame if it wasn't concluded to its fullest developing potential. You have a gift for writing and we look forward to your continuation at your earliest convenience. We hope you get enough feedback to encourage you to continue writing this series and others your imagination can conjur. We continue to look up your profile in hopes to see either current personal comments about the continuation of this project or new writings. Thank you.

BigChiefBigChiefover 9 years ago
A great loss

I was deeply saddened by the news of the death of Callicious. I, too, had hoped for more tales of Justin Thyme. Perhaps another author will be able to continue the stories, but these will be big shoes to fill. I appreciate the time he took to make this story possible.

REGG60REGG60over 9 years ago
New Chapter news

Due to his passing Callicious has left this story forever ended at this point. I have been given permission by his son to continue the story and will due my best to keep to the same form as he used, and keep the promises I made to his son. I hope to have a new chapter written and posted by the first of February 2015

Regg60

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad to hear of any death in any Family

I was sorry to hear of Callicious' death. Loved the story and will miss him and the continuation of the story.

tomjohnstontomjohnstonover 9 years ago
My sympathies

I am sad to read of the death of "Callicious. This story is a great tribute to his skills.

REGG60REGG60over 9 years ago
New Chapter

I just submitted a new chapter, I got it done earlier than expected, it hasn't been approved as yet but hopefully soon

sflbuddasflbuddaover 9 years ago
My Prayers

I have enjoyed every thing Callicious has written.

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.

He was amount the top writers in this field and I hope that REGG60 will do as good as long as he continues the Justin Thyme series, and follow your fathers outline.

I will be reading it as soon as I send this.

My prayers are with you and the rest of your family at this time.

May God Bless you.

sflbudda

TacoMannTacoMannover 9 years ago
R.I.P Callicious

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RIP

RIP

Sorry to hear of the Author's death.

Maybe another story teller could adopt this story and finish the next 5 years ....

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 9 years ago
Thoughts & Prayers

My thoughts and prayers go out to Callicious' family at this time. He and his talent will be missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shocked, to say the least!

When I got to about Chapter 16, I had the feeling the story (book) was going to end oddly. I am now a bit upset with myself for not reading his biography. Yes, I was expecting a more salacious story than what was there. But, as soon as I started to experience the totality of the story line, I actually lost interest in the "sex" part. I too wish the story could go on. I really would like to know the outcome of the valuation of the "stocks and bonds," as well as how the Brian and Rosemary relationship developed. I also can't help but believe the mansion full of college girls storyline would have been fun to watch develop. All in all, it was one of the best stories in this category I have read so far. I was shocked to read others' comments, only to see mentions of his passing. I am truly sorry this has happened, and hope he was able to enjoy his family and they him for the time he lived. Fair winds and following seas, my friend!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous