All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
interesting

I can not wait to see what powers Justine has . excellent beginning to your new story looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great start - keep them coming

Really intrigued - looking forward to later chapters .....just don't take too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing * * * * * !

A very good opening chapter !

I just can't wait for the next .

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your stories are wonderful.... I check for an update almost everyday!! Can't wait to read the rest....

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Ah right now!!!

We LOVE your work. Your product is so damn good and one of the biggest reasons I read after dinner. Thank you so very much.

This is an excellent beginning. I really like the two friends...sistahs of a sort....this time.

Work it girl!!!!

heycrystalheycrystalabout 12 years ago
Another great story from a great author

I love everything that you write, I can't wait for an update. The opening chapter has me on the edge of my seat. Please update soon.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
Yes!

I know Kalamazoo will update regularly. Always reliable, when it comes to the stories.

Love the story so far.

I can tell that I already dislike Pam. She has an inkling of being a simpering, weak-minded, heavily dependent and insecure energy that I strongly dislike.

I feel bad for Justine though: a newborn vamp who doesn't have any guidance or "parent" to nurture her since her recent "birth". And plus now she is going to have vamps hunting her down.

I curious to see how Quinn is going to fit into this story. He has gone through his own type of rebirth.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 12 years ago
ah

something different. Excellent chapter. very well done. Lokking forward to more. Kudos!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
What a shocking way to wake up!

Left to fend for themselves with no knowledge of what had been done to them, it's a miracle something awful happened. What a bunch of creeps to do this sort of thing regularly!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Watch Out

I seriously doubt Justine is just some new dumb vampire who will have trouble fending for herself. She already figured out not only that she's a vampire but also how to eat, temp hide and now is moving her permanent home to a safer place all w/i the first day. I can already see Justine is going to kick some ass in this story.

I'm already so hooked on this story it isn't even funny. Next chapter please right now, although I know I never need to ask you are great about posting new chapters. Thanks for sharing the new story.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Gurllllllll!

What is that I am smelling..........another story being told well!!!! Kala, you really should consider seriously publishing you're just that good. There are published author I wonder how in the hell did they get this far. Whereas the opposite sentiments would be ask, "Where in the hell have you been!" Can't wait for the updates

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please tell me that Justine is a sister?! I felt so bad for Quinn, his wife just took his child and left not even leaving a note. Quinn cleaned himself up to try to get his family back and she had the nerve to be remarried. My heart goes out to Quinn!!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
Justine

Yes Justine is a sister. Quinn's wife left him a note on his pillow, he just didn't see it until later when he realized that they weren't coming back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a treat!!

A new story!!

Justine will rescue Pam and destroy Malcolm and Mr. Mathers. She has superhero potential.

I love it!!

~Bluegardenia

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
I Really Hope Not

I really hope Justine don't try to save Pam from the grasp of Mathers and Malcolm. She's more of a hindrance (Pam) than she's worth saving. In my opinion, just like Anakin Skywalker, Pam is going to go to the Dark Side. All it takes is some kind words and a big, swinging d!ck to persuade her.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Great!!!

I love your Vampire stories. I hope that Justine will get the help she needs. For some reason, I don't like Pam, so I'm not that concerned about her. It will be interesting to see how this story develops. Another job well-done!!!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Loving it already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Funny

It cracks me up that I'm not the only one who doesn't like Pam. Weird. Still curious to see where this story goes and if Quinn will have a more important role. Or perhaps we got his backstory, which was really sad, for no reason. Hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Run-on sentences galore

Please take a grammar course or get an editor. All of the randomly placed commas and never-ending sentences are really irritating me because they are detracting from an otherwise excellent story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Interesting start to what has potential to be a very intriguing story. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

JustineĀ Series Info