All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

wow i can not wait to see what happens when Justine meets up with Malcolm and Jeremiah . will she be able to defeat Mikhail or will he turn out to be a surprising ally who is the mystery caller so many different possibilities in one story i can not wait to see how they play out great chapter as always looking forward to the next

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

I cant wait to read more!!! Its getting good so please don't keep us waiting to read the next chapter.. I wonder is the person that called her Mikhail to help her out..

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Justine

the more you wrote about Justine the more I feel for her. Everything in her life is brand new, why, cause she's a vampire now. At least w/each new tug at my heart she appears to get a new ability. I'm hoping she connects w/Quinn soon. I think he's going to be a good guy to have on her side.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
IMO...

I didn't get the chance to read this chapter until this morning.

One) I think the unidentified caller is a new character being introduced. I don't think it is Mikhail. It is too early in the story for those two characters to meet up. I hope that the new character is her "father", in other words, her maker. The vampire who is responsible for it all. Jeremiah only said that he dealt with the guy who was responsible, which is a pretty loaded statement. Maybe her maker is upset and now wants revenge.

Two) I really want Mikhail and Justine to hook up. I know it would be too obvious, but I would really want to see that happen. Quinn appears to be a nice guy. But he is a nice guy and a human.

Three) with the sudden usage of her powers, I am starting to think that Justine wasn't entirely human, before she was turned. Perhaps, somewhere in her familial lineage, there's a vampire hanging out on a branch of her family tree?

Four) I love and absolutely adore Buddy! I like the concept of a vampire having a familiar. It's a nod towards the old vampire films.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Dude...

Awesome update! 5 stars & favorited.

She needs a song - I'm thinking "My chick bad" by Ludacris (or the "Pussy rules the world remix" - lol). Quinn sounds delicious (yay for green eyed redhead hot guys!), and I hope he catches his "prey".

I wonder if the mystery voice is a character from either Maurice or Kane...

Anywho, I am loving this story. It would be funny if Mikhail was her mate or something, but I'd rather her get with Quinn, IMHO.

Great update & waiting with baited breath for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

is it Mikhail?? friend or foe??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Don't fall for it Justine!! You are doing fine on your own, since you can't trust anyone stay on your own. So loving this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mikhail

Hmm...Very curious about this guy, he doesn't seem evil but not totally sure ifs he's nice either...Can't wait to see how this plays out!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

I hope that her cell phone can't be traced!

tenstensabout 12 years ago
Awww!

It's over already?! Bummer! Oh, well, I'm sure there's more goodness to come soon. Also, I'm with MimiRose; I would love to see Justine and Mikhail hook up. (Probably because I have a thing for Russians...)

Quinn is so cute! What is his deal? Why is he even in this story? Is he going to get turned? If he does, will he be Justine's mate since she likes how "private" he is? Why aren't Justine and Pam's faces all over the news? Their parents should be looking for them; they've been gone for three days. Do they have parents? Siblings? How is Pam going to get the fuck out of there? Who is her mate? Maybe it's Mikhail? That's usually how these things go. And what's the deal with Buddy? Is he a supernatural dog? SOMANYBURNINGQUESTIONS!!! WANTNEXTCHAPTERNOW!!!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
Loving this story!

Please keep it up. Great job!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
I'm liking this story.

Justine has a confidence and strength that your other lead females are lacking. Looking forward to reading more and having all my questions answered!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
Can't wait........

for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
COME ON!!!

too many cliff hangers (i will love you forever, Justine). this is torture. you can't keep people on edge like this, its not healthy for my mind when all i can think about is the next chapter. you sadistic literary goddess. i would hate you if i could. PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More, more, more! Great story!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
By the way

Thank you for making Quinn a juicy redheaded hottie! I like his character. He sounds rather, amazing. I enjoy hair/eye color contrasts, so most Reds are just amazing to me. I'm secretly picturing the red headed male doctor from Grey's Anatomy. He's so freakin' sexy....

**sigh**

DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
Not much sex.......

but the twists and turns..... LOVE IT,

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
intriguing

This story is highly intriguing and both women are strong characters. This us a very good story so far.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

At least they didn't tell her her car's warranty was about to expire, lol.

Continues to be a good story, definitely a different tack on the vampire image. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 02 Previous Part
Justine Series Info