All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
tenstensabout 12 years ago
Totally unexpected!

Wow, this "queen" twist was totally unexpected. It was pretty great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WAT THE FUCK

Y DID U STOP NOW U GOT A BITCH MAD AS HELL KALA Y IS U DOING THIS TO MEIM LOSSING SLEEP OVA THIS N U GIVING ME THESE SHORT AZZ CAHPTERS COMMON GIVE A GURL A BREAK. N MY LIL JON VOICE HAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WAT LOL

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Wow

So, she's the next queen and Quinn is her mate? Just amazing! And it's good to know that Pam is being looked after as well.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Loving It!!!

This is good stuff. I am unable to sleep through the night I awaken at 3am every night. Yes, I suffer from insomnia. Your posting help me to settle down so that I am able to sleep until 8 am and start my work day. I am a fan of your work an looking forward to reading your update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Me Too

Can't sleep, but I always look out for all new chapters of your stories, love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GAH!!!!!!!

KALAMAZOO 707!!!!!!! What are you doing to us, your faithful readers?!?!? We read every single installment of every single story over and over and over AND OVER!!!!!!! We've gone from waiting 2-3 days for updates to waiting 10-12 days for updates. We overlook grammatical and spelling errors. We hang on your every written word. Yet, we still only get 2 pages. C'mon, Kal! From reading your other stories, we know you can write WAY more than 2 pages. Can we possibly get 3 pages for this next update? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE???????

Ok, I got that off my chest. I'll just keep reading and wait with my panties in a bunch until I can read the next update.

Please don't ever stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Chapter

I love your stories ... waiting for the next instalment.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
perfect as always

it was an excellent chapter can not wait to read the next chapter

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

Wow!!! great story cuz im so happy that they know they are suppose to be together. Cant wait to read the next chapter. I cant wait to read about mating in the next chapter hopefully and let her become The Queen she is!! Let him be her King!!! and make beautiful babies!!!

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Another impressive entry.

Who is Justine, and what is her destiny? We now know a little of the past; however, the appetite is firmly whetted and the hunger for more ever increases...

Thank you!

M1

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
gah!

The suspense is killing me. You are doing so freaking well with this story! I'm seriously impressed with how great this is. Keep it coming, please!

popparazzipopparazziabout 12 years ago
Titillating

Excellent chapter as usual.Always leave me wanting more and more.hurry with the next chapter please.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Exciting from the beginning to the cliff hanger

Kalamazoo I swear that third page with just a couple of words on it just drove me crazy.

I was looking for another full page and BAM!!!! Cliff hanger...lol As always you are an excellent writer and as always I'm stalking each word you place out for us. I can't wait to find out what will happen in the next chapter. On pins and needles.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
A Queen

I knew Justine was special, but the future queen. I never saw that coming especially since her turning was an accident. And she has admitted that Quinn is her mate although they have yet to do anything about it. And Quinn is so cute to be worrying about her getting "human blood" that I think he will make her feed from him. Now if they can just stop long enough to really think things thru.....

You are writing a very strong female character that is a true joy to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Quinn

Lol I love this guy Instead of freaking out about how vampires exist he's thinking "Hmmm...How can I get her some HUMAN blood...hmmm" lol I love all your characters they are all awsome Quinn and Justine and Buddy are my favorites! Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
smdh

First I want to say all of ur stories are amazing. Now that you have finished Vanessa and Veronica. And I'm not to sure about Patrick would have loved to read a lil bit more about him. I hate waiting 5 to 7 days to read more. Since this is the only storie left for now can we at least get 2 to 3 chapter with at least 3 pages each chapter?I know u can do it. reason being u were writing 4 stories at one time. That way you can finish off Justine and move on to ur next STORIES waiting patiently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's about time she recognized quinn as her mate. I wonder what mikhail would do if or when he catches up with justine and quinn. I wonder how long it will take her to listen to zoe and actually go to the queen instead of continuing to put herself and quinn in danger.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
end of this chapter

Made me lol onto the floor. It made me think of this phrase....you dun goofed.

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
You are..........

so wrong for that! Can't wait for the next chapter!

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Glad!!!!!

I am glad that her mate is with her. I hope that they will be able to stay together.

You had a few typos but it was not to bad...LOL

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago

I can't stand it anymore... The only thing that kept me reading this story was not knowing what Justine was. Now, that that need is sated... The grammar is probably the last thing I paid attention to, because the story has so many holes it's not even funny. The protagonist is ridiculously overpowered, probably because you didn't bother to define for yourself what abilities she should have or constrain yourself to the minimum needed for her to survive. Everyone seems to know whatever they need to know, unless someone else doesn't want them to know. Natural talents and abilities play absolutely no role and apparently the characters use the author's mind to gather information they need as much as more conventional means such as questioning other characters. The beginning was promising at least...

KATT1962KATT1962about 10 years ago
Respect

To eugene???whatever

If the story is so bad why bother reading past the first paragraph? Funny, I was taught if a person had nothing nice or constructive to say then "shut up." You probable won't read this since it is so long ago but personally you are just rude.

To the author awesome story, yes some mistakes but who cares. I like the surprises, twists, and turns. I have read this entire story several times and still come back to it. Thank you and please keep writing

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Great character manipulation and storyline as the noose apparently tightens around our heroines. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1664 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 05 Previous Part
Justine Series Info