All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 12'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YESS!

Thank you for updating it!! Aghh this story is just awesome! Justine and Quinn are freaking HOT! And, I also can't wait till Josephine and Justine reunite! I love your work Kala, and I'm waiting as patiently as I can till the next instalment lol.

Awesomeness!

Sean1959Sean1959about 12 years ago
Outstanding!!!!!!!!

Been waiting for this to see how it goes between Justine and Jeremiah and to see when she would ask about her mother and what he had done, Glad she didn't kill him would have been to easy on the Bastard.

Next chapter as soon as possible please so we can find out more about Josephine and her predicament and reunification with her daughter

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
super chapter

excellent chapter i hope David finds Josephine soon and that Eppi gets his ass handed to him . I can not wait to see what happens to Napoleon and did Justine kill Jeremiah i hope not he has not suffered enough

excellent work please post the next one asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Edge of your seat ending to this chapter

WOW...You can feel the power of Justine coming out of the story. Awesome, just AWESOME!!!

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Oh MY

Powerful, simply powerful. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you,

M1

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Outdoing

with each new chapter I have to say you keep outdoing yourself. I know that each chapter will be better than the last. You have such a wonderful way of building up the story and just when I think it can't get any better it does. I'm really looking forward to Justine and Josephine being reunited. I also hope that Josephine can forgive David. I think he really does love her and only wanted to protect her. I like the fact that the new King and Queen are bring justice to the world. Can't wait for more!!!!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

That was great and very instigating. Love it!!! I made me happy and proud of some of your character in this story. PLEASE LET HER FIND HER MOTHER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER CUZ I DONT WONT ANY THING HAPPENING TO HER.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Ode to Kala

Oh my, all your stories are simply bananas. True we came of your work because of the stellar creative writing as demonstrative with your first attempt with the Ethan series. You had the readership compassionate for a rapist and irate with the victim (you have mad writing chops). Although your works are found on an erotic site they have so transcended that label where the sex is truly secondary. You're such a gifted storyteller if you were to described the intimate scenes by saying that the couple have retired to have "relations", as long as the story continued to flow I am still there. Your stories are a brief mystical journeys that we as readers can actually feel as though we are in the room as the events unfold. Your work could be easily appreciated by the masses on the small or big screen. Someone might say don't quit your day job ........well you can say without hesitation I have options.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

That is all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good job!

Quinn is a tad clingy... dont you think?? she's the queen damn it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You!

Your imagination and writing skills are the perfect combination. This is the type of story I hoped to find here and will make me keep coming back for more.

Anticipating your next instalment.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
yay!!!!

loved loved loved it, no Quinn isn't a tad clingy, he is a man taking care of his woman as he should.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Quinn is a awesome

I love the way he treats Justine. No matter what she did, he would treat her as his queen. He is her lover and her refuge. By being willing to take a supporting role, he empowers her. We should all be so lucky as to have someone like him in our lives!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!!!!

Babydoll-

You absolutely did turn this motha out!!!!

Justine and Quinn are a Power couple in the truest sense of the word. The attitude of united equals is freakin' awesome. That she is turning the Vampire world upside down

simply superb!!!! She's showing that wonderful energy that is SISTAH!!!

Quinn ain't no slouch either when it comes to knowing his woman...his mate...his wife...his Queen.

Looking forward to moe of your awesome writing in due time.

Super job!!! Super!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Goodness!!

How do you come up with this stuff?! Your imagination is unbelievable! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!!

Damn!! That was totally tubular dudette! Your writing is pure awesomeness! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Makes no sense...

To stalk a story the way I do this one. Have begged you for more pages per chapter and it's not enough!!! This is attributed to your amazing storytelling skills Kala...BRAVO!!

Looking forward to the reunion of Josephine and Justine! Napoleon got a just penalty, he was lucky.

Quinn is turning out to be the right balance for Justine and they are a badazz queen and king!

UPDATE SOON;)

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agree witn Anjel54

BADASS STORY!!!! Can't wait for the next installment! DAMN GOOD!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
ch 13

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that there was a glitch with ch 13. I plan to resubmit it today when I get home. I apologize for the wait.

Kal

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
chpter 13

I'm glad to hear it. I have been going thru withdrawal waiting for the next chapter:-) Love this story, can't wait for a lot more of it! Keep them coming, please.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
Ch 13

I'm still having issues with Lit on this chapter but I'm working to resolve them. Thank you all for your patience.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
ch 13

Okay, I have resubmitted Justine Ch 13 for the third time... keep your fingers and everything else that can be crossed, crossed. Thanks for your patience!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Chapter 13

What could be the problem that they would reject it 2 times already? I hope after all this anxiety that Chapter 14 is ready to go and won't have to be rewritten to reflect whatever changes were needed in Chapter 13:-)

Stephan10caStephan10caalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Hi Kalamazoo: I love this series and hope your new submission gets approved of soon. I have read the Ethan and Mason series while I am waiting for new chapters of Justine. Excellent work all around. Stephan10

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago
Yes, MORE!

MORE, MORE, MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 11 Previous Part
Justine Series Info