All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 15'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
wow a big chapter

very entertaining and enjoyable chapter I felt happy that Josephine and David are working to repair the damage he did to their relationship and i can not wait for her reunion with Justine. I hope that Justine gives David a chance to explain that he made his errors out of love and not malice.

i wouldn't want to be David when Maurice gets a hold of him but it should be an interesting show. I really love the fact you have included him in the story .

Poor Mimi I hope she does find a happy life and i know that Albert sentence is a hard one i still think he got off way to easy. Justine should either have someone remove certain parts of his anatomy or do it her self using her magic either way i think she should force him to be awake for it.

All in all an excellent chapter and encase i didn't say it before i love this story and am looking forward to hopefully many more chapters

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago
WOW

that was good and i cant wait til they put two and two together about Josh. is Justine mom the woman they are looking for

KittybalooKittybalooalmost 12 years ago

Loving this series. =)

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Oh man,,,what a place to end this chapter!

I have been dying waiting for chapter 15 and now it has to start over waiting for chapter 16! Fantastic chapter and obviously I can't wait for the next one; wish it was today. Keep them coming, quickly please:-)

AlphaFemale1AlphaFemale1almost 12 years ago
OMG

omg a cliff hanger makes me wait in anticipation for what is to come i know i wanna see justine and her mama finally be together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am enjoying this

I am enjoying this, and am looking forward to the next chapter.

One minor thing, though, in case you are planning to publish this elsewhere, you used "Alfred" in place of "Albert" once.

Dom54girlDom54girlalmost 12 years ago
Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read all the chapters in one sitting, I couldn't walk away even if the floor had caught on fire. When this is published please post a link so that I can be one of the first to buy.

Justine Rocks and I know Josephine is going to be Justine magnified.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Fairness

I love the fairness Justine shows when dishing out punishment. So far no one has been unfairly sentenced. She is a" just" Queen. And just wait until she meets Maurice who will find and escort her mother back. Ok so maybe it doesn't go that way. I can't wait for the two of them to find eachother and be reunited, although I know someone who isn't going to be to happy w/mommy's return and he just happens to be sitting in the dungeon right now...hehe-he....

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyalmost 12 years ago
I love Justine !!!!!!!!!!!

Justine's the the baddest queen the worlds ever seen

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
Interesting...

... That so many people think "an eye for an eye" is fair and just and a good way to rule. Rather sad, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Team We Love Justune!

Oh man this is a great update! I'm sorry the storey's going to conclude soon but I'm sure the characters here will be back in some form or another. I'm glad Josephine's forgiven David and I'm curious to know her strengths as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
An Eye For An Eye Is Just!

When you act in a willfully malicious manner, an eye for an eye is just. You should know and feel the torment and pain you caused. It may be sad to some, but it would not have to be, if a wrong was not done. The act of kidnapping and raping and torture and human trafficking over and over because it works for you..., makes money for you..., creates some sort of satisfaction for you..., yeah having these victims come back so that the perpetrator understands and feels the pain of their existence because of them is just.

This is some story. I can't wait untill Justine meets her mother. I am not sure just what Josephine will have in store for Jeremiah, but I am positive it will be beyond anyone's realm of understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is.my favourite series

Love everything about this story. Its filled with so much substance its mind blowing. This is by far your best vampire series in your set. Keep doing a great job.

Sincerely,

Your fan

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Spectacular update!!! I wonder what powers her mother has and do they also transfer to her mate, just wondering. Enjoying the series looking forward to the update.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 12 years ago
what?

a couple issues with this chapter.

1. it needs better editing. a coup of time you confused Justine for Josephine.

2. I honk that joseojine forgiving David so easil was kinda of plot busting.

3 the conversation Justin has with Quinn rear the end was extremely vague.

when it's all said and done, I hope David gets punished by Justine for withholding the true for so long.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

I love reading about the justice that is meted out to Jeremiah by his victims.

bemrblubemrblualmost 12 years ago
Call me a lover of violence...

But I totally agree with katgoddess. It is refreshing to see evildoers recieve punishment for their horrible deeds. And Albert getting Mimi's memories???!!! That was sheer GENIUS! Go Kala!!!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the rest of it....soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 14 Previous Part
Justine Series Info