All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 17'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
mizzonemizzonealmost 12 years ago
WOW

I LOVE THIS STORY I CANT WAIT TO SEE WERE YOU TAKE IT NEXT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Darn you Kal...you made me cry! Which just shows what a great writer you are, to get your readers invested in the characters emotionally. Looking forward to the next ch and how the newest twist of interference unfolds.

~LadySilverNova~

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Nice!

The much anticipated reunion, and an impeached queen! Next chapter should be very very busy!

Great job!

Thank you,

M1

Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101almost 12 years ago
Finally

Finally they are reunited. But as one problem ends another one arrises. Love the story, please continue.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
Ohhh oh oh

I can see now tis is about to get not only ugly but really really good, I hope David makes it through this, as for Wilhelmina, yeah wow I have a feeling Lorenzo will be the end of her, can't wait to see what happens great job.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
OK, enough already!

Now some other evil person is plotting against them. Come on! She ran for her life. Fought to survive. Started her rule as queen. Placed Jeremiah on lockdown. Helped all of thise victims of Jeremiah. Found her Mom. Now Queen Willie rears her ugly head. Come on! Give this kid a break. Like Lorenzo, sexy. He's related to Maurice, how?

OH, I'm hooked. Next chapter please. V-5 stars. BTW, where's Buddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME

Chapter,finally mother and daughter are reunited. Emotional chapter for me(wiping tears).Love love love this story and the new twist is exciting.Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A really tearjerker for me!!!

Hi, Kal, this chapter was really very moving. A new problem, Wilhelmina, is presented. I'm surprised that she hasn't been continously flagged by the retired queens/kings as still being a potential problem. Especially, her attitude hasn't changed from her impeachment - it seems to have worsen.

Oh, David, I can not wait to see how Justine deals with you and your part in her mom's rescue and past. Jeremiah, here come Josephine!!!

Kal, I'm eagerly staying tuned to see how the next direction of this interesting story goes. As always, a great story getting better.

vt

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
UMMM WOW SPECTACULAR ALL SEEM TO PALE

Kala this has to be one of the best chapter ever posted on this site it was very emotional and also extremely sweet you did beyond an excellent job with the initial reunion and i can not wait to read more . I am curious how Justine will take to David I know she will be upset with him for hiding her mother from her.

I wonder what Wilhelmina is planing and i can not wait for her to find out why you do not screw with Justine

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Challenge

I have to decide if as an author you are challenging yourself or maybe you just like to mess w/the readers mind! hehe-he. There have been several times during this story that I thought you where coming to the end, which seemed fitting for the story, only to have you add another chapter. These new chapters fits seamlessly into the story making me wonder why I thought the end was near. I think Justine is just special in more ways than one! Hey hurry w/the next chapter so I will think the end is near again.....hehe-he

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Love this chapter....get rid of Wilhelmina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Such A Cool Update...sniff

You had me so nervous and tense waiting for them to reunite. I hope Jussie will go light on David. So, apparently Willie and Jeremiah may be in cohorts now? Bring it!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

As always awesome update! Is it possible Queen Willa is going to be the next great antagonist with the help of Jeremiah. This will be a wonderful paring. I say that because we often ask for what do not completely understand all implications. Both Willa and Jeremiah are both totally self absorbed hooked on power. This might be conduit Jeremiah need to redeem himself........ijs.

Since your stories are tying into one another this would be a great parallel for Barb to draw from when considering her quest towards totally bitchiness. Abosolute power corrupts absolutely. I am excited can't wait for the update.......you're the best!!!

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 12 years ago
Hip hip hurray.........

A vampire story I can sink my teeth into,heheh!!!!!!!!!!!

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 12 years ago
umm

I thought for sure you were going to leave us hanging!! .. nope

Im very excited to see what awaits david and whjat willy will dream up. I hope Maurice's advice to david no to lie and give excuses is not any indication that justine will go easy on him...

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

I want David to feel some pain for is part in Josephine's and Justine's separation. I want that Willa heifer to die, just burn up. Such a great chapter!!

bemrblubemrblualmost 12 years ago

Excellent! (As always)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Gripping chapter

Justine is full of surprises and it's not easy to guess how she will react to what David did. She did absolve Lorenzo. As Josephine herself forgave David, I hope that Justine will see the love he holds for Josephine and forgive him for her sake. I can't wait for more!

EmeraldTaurusEmeraldTaurusalmost 12 years ago
Thank You

I really thought that you were going to leave us at a cliffhanger. I read the last page so slow because I didn't want to miss anything. I can't wait to read Lorenzo's story. Is Lorenzo going to have a story? Now I am off to see if there are any updates for your other stories.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

I'm so glad we didn't have to wait for Justine and Josephine to meet! I hope the King and Queen aren't too hard on David and I hope he listens to Maurice's advice. I hope Wilhemina brings it on so they can toast her ass and her friends stupid enough to join her!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 12 years ago
Yes.......yes.....yes..........yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baby!!!!

Once again, my sistah...you never fail to take it over the top!!!!!

This was without a doubt and a Corona with lime............Sensational and totally fabulous!!!

You ripped this motha up with your exquisite eye to the small detail.

I can liken the interplay and mergings to the extremely demanding details that go into planning a world class wedding beyond stellar. There were undercurrents and eddies in the water that just deepened the mystery and emotional depth. You tore me up!!! Can hardly wait for the next installment.

Work ..............NO continue working the delicious magic of this tale.

Loving it and you!!!

Alpha_Marm

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

That was an awesome story. I hope that there will be a lot more coming soon.

EllieLavenEllieLavenalmost 12 years ago
LOVE this story!! So addicted!

Please post the next chapter quickly!!! Can't wait to find out what happens next...I am checking back daily to see if next chapter has posted. Write fast, please, please, please!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Thus

far I have read all of your series, and I love the care and dedication that is taken with each series. If you continue to give us tender morsels to feast on- we will continue to dine with you. Truly gifted you are.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Just found your stories

love them :))))

missingit610missingit610almost 12 years ago
In anticipation for the next chapter!!!

Please hurry... I am looking forward to what is going to happen with this jealous reject of a queen Willie. Can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
UMMM...

I see you have a lot of fans; respecting that.

Just scanning story, noticed the end of page 2

['The one thing that she respects is honesty and the']

didn't flow well into page 3

['David nodded his thanks and stood up.']

It seems like the speech at end of page 2 turned into non-speech action on page 3.

Brought me to a screeching halt.

Did I read wrong, or was this a posting glitch?

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
We your readery want the rest of page 2

On Justine CH. 17 pg.2 The last part is: THE ONE THING THAT SHE RESPECTS IS N\HONEST AND THE _____ . That's is no last word. Please regroup and add the rest Thanks, sqhead

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
missing words end of pg 2 and beginning of page 3

I must apologize for the missing text and thanks to tou who pointed it out. I'm not sure of what happened there. At any rate the rest of the sentence should have read "the one thing that she respects is honesty and the courage to admit to doing wrong."

Again, I apologize for any confusion.

Kal

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707almost 12 years agoAuthor
Correction

I just wanted you all to know that I submitted a corrected version of this chapter. I don't know how long it takes for the correction to take place but again, thank you all very much!

kal

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Good chapter. Had a tear in my eye, no lie. Awesome storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 16 Previous Part
Justine Series Info