All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 22'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Nala6Nala6over 11 years ago
Great Chapter

But please don't say that it the end. I check online every day to see if you have posted a chapter to any or your stories.

Thank you for your great story telling and keeping all of your readers engrossed and entertained.

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!

An outstanding chapter by an outstanding writer. Kudos!!! Everything tied up nicely...almost. :)

My hats off to u Kal, I can learn a lot from the weaves of your fine stories!

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Thank you,

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Rock

Every chapter of every story gets better, you should definitely continue the storyline.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
excellent chapter

love the story line hope it continues love Justine and the whole clan.please write more about this wonderful world

easysmilingaleasysmilingalover 11 years ago
Thank you

I love these characters and their story. It's been such a thrill to see each new chapter come online. I'm excited that, while you may have more in store for Justine and her court, perhaps there is another equally engaging set of characters waiting to make an appearance in a new story. Either way, we, your readers, are the ones who win. Thank you, for all the time and energy to give to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Realy love the story and characters and like that they have now moved to calafornia next questions are they going to meet up with the sin clairs clan keep up the good work writting

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
LUV-D IT

Now Louise is finished. Justine is done. Still waiting on Kenji and Pat. Need more stories. Please,I will beg. OK, I won't congrats Kal. Great job.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very choppy and too many traitors.

The last few chapters of this story have been getting more choppy and convoluted. Lots of tangents with abrupt transitions and traitors popping up everywhere. There was too much going on, too many subplots. The story would have flowed better with less subplots and tangents, and those could have been saved and explored at a more leisurely pace in a sequel (like you did with all the Sinclairs and friends stories). Or the story could have ended after Justine and mother married their mates, and all the traitors coming out of the woodworks mess could have just been avoided. Those subplots detracted from an otherwise good story. What's the point of having traitors when they were neutralized so easily and quickly with no impact to the story.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Loved it! This chapter was filled with lots of action and drama. I was glued to this chapter from beginning to end.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Thomas came into his own and is a force to be reckoned. I am glad that Lottie and her father Wallace were reunited and that they have a chance at relationship. Will Justine and Quinn have any babies? Naila has now meet the vampire that stole her grandmothers heart and he knows what happened to her. I hope that he finds his mate soon. I love that Justine, Quinn, Josephine and David can day walk and that he can now have an relationship with Lana. I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

Thank you for another wonderful story To add to the collection you are truly an amazing author and thank you again for sharing your talent with us

Anjel54

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Best and longest chapter yet:-) I still don't know how you do it, but I sure am glad you do:-)

Dave

Stephan10caStephan10caover 11 years ago
Thank you Kalamazoo

I'm guessing that this was the final chapter. It truly is a great piece of work and I have enjoyed it enormously.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Silly Anonymous

The fact that the traitors were so easily dealt with makes a statement: the royal family is a force to be reckoned with. They are, quite simply, too powerful to overcome! I think this story has been quite neatly wrapped up. Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
buddy?

What happened to justine dog(buddy )?

he would have made a great ring bearer....not

ToFall4ToFall4over 11 years ago
Magnificent!

Kal, my goodness, you have me hooked. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed it, all 8 pages. Is there more?? ;-)

Stephan10caStephan10caover 11 years ago
Dog?

hi Kalamazoo: Anonymous is right. Buddy seems to have disappeared. Stephan

Pete666Pete666over 11 years ago
More please

I love your stories about Justine and Louise,please keep them going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your stories should be made into movies!!!

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
I Know, I Know

it took me long enough. I hate fibromyalgia flare ups. It is hard enough to sit for more than 10-15 minutes let alone have a clear head to absorb what I'm reading. Well finally I finished and what a great job you did in closing everything up. Everyone is happy, the bad guys are in jail, and life is returning to normal if there is a normal for the Queen and King of the Vampire Nation. I also like how you left the story open so that if these wonderful characters won't stay out of your brain you can easily bring them back. Another fantastic story that I thank you for sharing.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
WHY??

WHY WHY WHY???? Why did you finish it like that? Please can you do an extra chapter or two more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good job

couldn't stop once i got started. on to the next one...;)

nieniernienieralmost 11 years ago
Awesome

I have finally finished reading this wonderfully awesome story. I would love to see future takes on the family, like who had children and if Lana was ever informed of whom her father and stepmother and grandparents truly are and if she was brought over like it was said never know if her mate is vampire or not along with Sara's cause they seem to be close.

Thank you again for sharing your talent in story telling it was a great read and i love paranormal reads along with interracial genre so it was a win win for me.

Can't wait to read more of your stories and see what you have in store for us.

TempestBainTempestBainover 10 years ago
Plz continue

Plz continue this amazing series

story_chikitastory_chikitaover 9 years ago
i love this story though

i super love this story and how Justine is her own woman nd just oozes that woman power to do things by herself and survive...I looooooove that

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Phenomenal!!!

Aboslutely loved this story! I know it will be a re-read for me, likely several times, until I feel I found all the little nuances!! Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 21 Previous Part
Justine Series Info