K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Kissing Cousins, #1

Story Info
Luke loved first cousin, Scarlett, and wanted to marry her.
6.7k words
3.61
6.7k
16
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K-I-S-S-I-N-G, Kissing Cousins, #1

Luke is in love with his first cousin, Scarlett.

I love my cousin, Scarlett. Not only do I love her but also, something romantically forbidden, I'm in love with her. I love her in the way that a man loves a woman and not in the way that a cousin loves a cousin.

I know it sounds weird. I know that it sounds perversely perverted but I don't care. I'm crazy in love with her. I want to scream it from the rooftops that I love my first cousin, Scarlett.

'Scarlett, I love you,' I thought.

She's beautiful. She's sexy. She's shapely. She's kind. She's loving. She's everything that I'd want in a woman. Only, forbidden to marry her, she's my first cousin. We're related by blood. Having a sexual relationship with her would be incestuous.

'I love you, Scarlett! I love you,' Nevertheless our incestuous relationship, a sexual relationship that would never be, my heart was broken.

Scarlett is my Aunt Maureen's daughter. Maureen is my mother's sister. If my mother and/or my aunt knew that I not only loved Scarlett not as a cousin but as a man loved a woman, they wouldn't understand. They'd beat me with a broom. They'd forbid me to see my cousin again. They'd lambaste me for having sexual feelings for my cousin. They'd disown me for wanting to have sex with her.

If only they knew that I masturbated over Scarlett every morning when waking up and every evening when going to bed while imagining her naked and having sex with her, I'd have hell to pay. Again, with my mother and my aunt not understanding my love for Scarlett, discouraging me instead of encouraging me, they'd never make sense of my sexual attraction to my cousin. They'd never allow our sexual relationship to blossom into marriage.

They'd make fun of me. They'd tease me. They think that my love for my cousin was nothing more than a whimsy, puppy love, an infatuation, or nothing more than a forbidden, sexual fantasy. Only, they'd be wrong. I love Scarlett. I love my cousin.

'You're in love with your cousin, Scarlett? What do you mean you're in love with your cousin,' I imagined my mother asking.

I imagined my mother putting hand on her big hip and looking at me as if I was crazy.

'That's crazy, Luke. Get your mind out of the gutter. What's wrong with you? She's your cousin. You can't fall in love with your cousin,' I imagined her making a face as if she was going to vomit. 'You're blood related.'

I imagined my aunt folding her arms across her big breasts and giving me a look as if she thought that there was something wrong with me. Maybe there is something wrong with me for falling in love with my cousin. I imagined her looking at me as if she thought that I was perversely perverted. Perhaps, I was perversely perverted to be in love with my cousin. No man in his right mind should be in love with his cousin. No normal man would want to marry his cousin. Yet, I did. I wanted to marry Scarlett.

Yet, when seeing my cousin, any man would be sexually attracted to Scarlett. Any man would want to have sex with her. Any man would fall in love with her and want to marry her. I imagined my aunt laughing at the thought that I wanted to marry my cousin, her daughter.

'Don't be silly, Luke. You can't marry your cousin,' I imagined my aunt saying. "That's incestuous. There are plenty of women who aren't related to you that you can marry," she said with a laugh. "Go find a woman who's not related to you by blood."

I imagined my mother being concerned about future grandchildren.

'If you married your cousin, you can't have children,' I imagined my mother saying. 'With you blood related to your first cousin, there's a big chance that your babies would be born with severe, congenital, birth defects," she said. "They could be born with heart and lung conditions. They could be born with no arms, no legs, or blind," she said with the assurance of a medical doctor.

# # #

Yet, I've heard of a lot of people falling in love with and marrying their second or their distant cousins, but I wondered how many people have fallen in love with and married their first cousins. Moreover, even people who married their first cousins had children who weren't born with birth defects. Back in the day, people married their first cousins because before the inventions of automobiles, trains, and planes, they married women who were within reach of their horse and wagon.

The Royals married their distant cousins to keep their titles, to preserve the bloodline, and to maintain their family fortunes. Even Princess Diana was a distant cousin of Prince Charles. Yet, marrying a distant cousin isn't as problematic as marrying a first cousin.

'Nonetheless, I wanted to marry my cousin because I love her. I truly love her. Whoever said that love was blind didn't have a royal title, a huge fortune to protect, and a Kingdom to reign. Further, they weren't entitled to a Sovereign Grant that paid each royal member a percentage of profits from what the Crown Estate made each year,' I thought.

Is it any wonder why they say in England, "Long live the king! Love live the queen! Long live the millions of pounds that we receive yearly for being the puppet head of state."

Whomever wished them a long life, no doubt, is invested in earning millions of pounds yearly in Sovereign Grants.

# # #

Nevertheless, marrying my first cousin is strictly forbidden. My family would never allow that to happen. They'd sabotage my every move to marry Scarlett. Nonetheless, there are lots of people who have married their first cousins. Below is an abbreviated list of famous people who have married their first cousins. The actually list of first cousins marrying is endless.

Albert Einstein married his first cousin, Elsa Lowenthal, Jerry Lee Lewis married Myra Gale, and Edgar Allen Poe married Virginia Eliza Clemm. Queen Victoria married Prince Albert, John Sabastian Bach married Maria Barbara, and Charles Darwin married Emma Wedgewood. Pierre S. du Pont married Alice Belin, and Carlo Gambino married Catherine Castellano.

Actually, the list of famous, first cousins who married their first cousin is endless enough to fill a book, a telephone book. An even longer list are of those famous people who have married their second and their distant cousins. Seemingly, with plenty of hanky-panky going on in the dark between blood, related relatives, there are plenty of cousins who'd love to have a sexual relationship with their cousin.

# # #

Think about it. Do you have a favorite cousin who you'd like to see without her clothes? Imagine your favorite cousin, the one that you love talking to over everything, laughing over nothing, and the one that you're sexually attracted to enough to want to have incestuous sex with her.

Now, that you have her in your mind, imagine kissing her. Imagine making out with your cousin. Imagine touching and feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her.

Imagine feeling her big breasts through her blouse and her bra. Imagine feeling her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. Imagine reaching beneath her skirt to cup her pussy through her panties.

Now, as if she's an expensive gift that needed to be unwrapped, imagine slowly undressing your cousin. Imagine unbuttoning her blouse. Imagine seeing her big, white brassiere. Imagine feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra while continuing to make out with her.

Imagine unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt. Imagine lifting her butt to remove her skirt. Imagine seeing your cousin in her bra and panties. Imagine feeling and squeezing your cousin's panty clad ass. Imagine fingering her pussy through her panties.

Now imagine reaching behind her to unhook her bra. Imagine removing her bra straps from her shoulders while she held her bra cups in place with her hands. Imagine your cousin slowly removing her bra cups while staring up at you with her beautiful eyes. Imagine her topless. Imagine seeing her big, naked tits.

Finally, imagine your cousin naked. Look at her. Isn't she beautiful without her clothes? Now touch her. Feel her. Imaging touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. Imagine fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Imagine having sex with your favorite cousin while continuing to make out with her.

Imagine sticking your fingers inside of her and masturbating her. Imagine rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. Imagine giving her a sexual orgasm with your long, stiff fingers. Imagine moving between her shapely legs to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. Imagine eating your cousin's cunt. Imagine giving her a second, sexual orgasm.

Now, imagine mounting her to make love to her while continuing to French kiss her. Then, imagine humping her faster and humping her harder. Imagine fucking your cousin fast and hard enough to give her a third sexual orgasm.

Then, with your cousin returning the sexual favor of you giving her multiple, sexual orgasms, imagine her taking your erect, naked prick in her soft, warm hand. Imagined her stroking your while staring up at you and teasing you with her eyes. Imagine your cousin stroking you faster. Imagine her stroking you harder. Imagine you masturbating you. Imagine her giving you a hand job.

Then, shocking you as much as she sexually excited you, imagine your cousin leaning forward to take your big dick in her beautiful mouth. Imagine your cousin blowing you. Imagine her sucking your cock while stroking your cock.

Imagine staring down at her with your erect prick buried in her mouth. Imagine her staring up at you while continuing to blow you. Imagine putting a gentle hand behind your cousin's pretty head and ejaculating a load of cum in her mouth. Imagine her swallowing your cum.

Now, as soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from your cock by removing you from her mouth, imagine ejaculating a second load of cum all over your cousin's pretty face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Imagine giving your cousin a cum bath. Imagine her literally dripping with your cum. Imagine cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her naked breasts.

Now, you know where I'm at with my cousin.

# # #

Encouraging to know, I'm not the only man who fell hopelessly in love with his cousin. I'm not the only man who wished that he could have forbidden and passionate sex with his cousin. I'm not the only man who'd love to marry his cousin.

'Scarlett, I love you and want to marry you,' I thought.

After I accompanied Scarlett to her senior prom when we were both 19-years-old, the last time that I saw her was at her wedding two years later. That was more than five-years-ago. When they married, including her husband, Brian, we were all twenty-one-years-old. As if she couldn't be any more beautiful, she made for such a beautiful bride.

With her hair professionally done and her makeup professionally applied, she looked like a movie star bride. Breaking my heart, wishing that it was me standing beside her at the altar, I wished that it was me marrying Scarlett instead of Brian. My dream come true; I'd love to marry my cousin. Alas, with her marrying the man that she loved, I'd never marry my cousin.

'I love you, Scarlett,' I thought while listening to them taking their vows.

First I watched and listened to Brian pledging his marriage vows to Scarlett.

"I, Brian, take you, Scarlett, to be my lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

Then, it was Scarlett's turn to pledge her marriage vows to Brian.

"I, Scarlett, take you, Brian, to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

# # #

After they vowed to remain married until death in front of their family and friends, alas, shocking but true, nine-years later, when they were 30-years-old, her husband, Brian, divorced her because she was sterile and couldn't have children. Desperate to have children, wanting a boy to carry on his name, he wanted a son. They could have adopted to save their marriage but he wanted a child of his own flesh and blood.

Even if she couldn't bare him son, I don't know why any man would divorce my cousin. If I had been lucky enough to be married to her, no matter the reason, I'd never divorce her. She was too perfect for any man not to want to stay married to her. Yet, now, with them no longer married and with her unable to have children, I wondered if that improved my chances of beginning a sexual relationship with and marrying Scarlet.

Seemingly glad that she couldn't conceive, my cousin didn't care that she couldn't have children. In the way that many women don't want children today in order to concentrate more on their careers, Scarlett didn't want children either. She heard of too many horror stories of men leaving their wives and children with nothing while refusing to pay child support. Much different and freer being a divorcee, the last thing that she wanted to be was a single mother weighted down with a brood of kids who were abandoned by their father.

Even though we're first cousins, after her divorce, I hoped that we could reconnect. I couldn't wait to see her again. I hoped to reignite the close relationship that we had nine-years ago, if only as friends, best friends forever.

Now that there were no children on the horizon to have birth defects from blood related, first cousins marrying, I wanted to see, talk, and laugh with my cousin again. I missed her. With her a big part of my life, as if my heart had been surgically removed from my body, I really missed her when she moved out of state after her wedding. Given a new life when Brian divorced her, I felt my heart beating in my chest again.

Yet, this time, instead of having a normal platonic relationship with my cousin, I wanted more. I wanted to hook up with her while hoping to have more of a romantic bond. I wanted her to be my girlfriend, my fiancé, my lover, and my wife. Making love to her every morning and fucking her every night, and giving and receiving oral sex in between, I wanted to have sex with my cousin every day.

# # #

Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, something that I'm unable to deny, I've always been in love with Scarlett. Moreover, I'm still in love with my cousin. In the way that she looked at me, smiled at me, and flirted with me, I suspected that she had always been in love with me, too.

Nine years is a long time not to see the love of my life, and the love of my life was my cousin, Scarlett. From the time that I was 19-years-old when I took her to her senior prom, to when she married two-years later, I've wasted 11-years of my life sexually lusting over my cousin.

I couldn't wait to see her again. I couldn't wait to hug her and hold her in my arms while staring into her beautiful, green eyes. I couldn't wait to talk to her about everything and laugh with her over nothing. I couldn't wait to, hopefully, finally kiss her in the way that a cousin should never kiss his cousin. Parting her lips with my tongue, I couldn't wait to French kiss Scarlett.

Long before she married, the only thing that stopped us from having sex was because, as first cousins, we were forbidden to do so. Besides, back then, when we were both 18-years-old, I knew that she'd never have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her. She'd never make love to me in the incestuous way that I wanted to make love to her. Then, when we were 19-years-old, everything changed when Brian broke his leg playing football and my cousin asked me to take her to her senior prom.

Before taking her to her senior prom, never mind making love to me, she'd never even kiss me in the way that a woman kissed a man. Yet, now that she had married and divorced, I hoped to persuade her to have a romantic relationship with me. Hopefully, she'd see me in the way that I'm seeing her. Hopefully, she'd sexually want me in the way that I've always sexually wanted her.

Yet, being her first cousin didn't stop me from masturbating over imagining Scarlett naked and her having sex with me. When I wasn't dreaming about Scarlett, sexually fantasizing over her, I masturbated over her while imagining being sexually intimate with her. I masturbated over Scarlett naked and having sex with me every morning. I masturbated of her blowing me and cumming in her mouth every night.

Something that I yearned to do, ever since we turned 18-years-old, I imagined taking my cousin in my arms, looking deeply in her beautiful, green eyes, brushing back her long, red, lush hair, and kissing her. I imagined parting her full, red lips with my tongue and French kissing her. I imagined making out with Scarlett while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Alas, something that would never happen, my cousin didn't love me in the way that I loved her.

Nevertheless, how she felt or didn't feel about me, I imagined her wanting to make out with me as much as I wanted to make out with her. I imagined her wanting me to touch and feel through her clothes as much as I wanted to touch and feel her through her clothes. I imagined Scarlett returning my French kisses with her deep, wet kisses. I imagined her allowing me to strip her naked and have sex with my cousin.

# # #

'Oh, my God. If only I could make out with Scarlett, I'd love to make out with her. I'd love to strip her naked,' I thought. 'If only I could have sex with her, I'd love to have sex with her. If only she'd agree to marry me, I'd love to marry her.'

Only, my cousin would never kiss me in that romantic sort of way. She'd never allow me to part her lips and French kiss her. Forget about making out with her, she'd never make out with me while allowing me to touch her and feel her through her clothes. Again, forget about undressing her, she'd never allow me to strip her naked. She'd never allow me to have sex with her beautiful, naked body.

Forbidden to have that kind of romantic connection with Scarlett, we were cousins, first cousins. Sadly, loving me only as her cousin and not as a woman who'd love a man, I seriously doubted that she loved me in the way that I loved her. Forget about any kind of relationship other than a friendship, she'd never have a sexual relationship with me. Even now that she's divorced, with somethings never changing, I seriously doubted that she'd agree to marry me and be my lawfully, wedded wife.

Nevertheless, I continued masturbating myself while imagining making out with Scarlett. I imagined feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra. I imagined touching, feeling, and squeezing her shapely ass through her short skirt and her panties.

Not stopping there, I imagined reaching beneath her skirt to cup her panty clad pussy in the palm of my hand while sliding a slow finger along her panty clad pussy slit. I imagined her being the girlfriend and the lover that I've always wanted before making her my wife. Until death do we part, I imagined us living happily ever after.

# # #

Then, something that would never happen, I imagined slowly and sexily undressing Scarlett. I imagined removing her clothes. Starting with her blouse, I imagined looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button of her blouse. Once I unbuttoned her blouse, I imagined feeling her breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her beautiful, lacy bra.

Continuing to make out with her, I imagined unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt. I imagined feeling her round, firm ass through her white, bikini panties. I imagined finally seeing my beautiful, sexy, and shapely cousin in her low-cut bra and her bikini panties.

12